Dragon Mating Season

By user00449861

More

Dragon Mating season
Chapter 2 - I thought you were nice

Chapter 3 - E.N.D

4 0 0
By user00449861

You guys are in for a surprise! I know it says End but you will see what I mean Its not the end though for this story...

Grays POV

Natsu was a mess. A demon was inside of him. I could smelled the demon. " Look Natsu if you want Lucy you have to stop being like this or your going to drive her away , like you are right now "I say trying to convince Natsu to stop... " HA! Gray you little punk I will get Lucy and you can't stop me!" Natsu says as his wings and horns start to grow." Natsu I know your week inside "! I say stomping my foot against the road. " I will just kill you Gray " " You wont ... Because your afraid .... E.N.D I will kill you!"

I get ready to end the E.N.D .... But I couldn't move a single muscle. Natsu goes silent and falls to the ground. Then I saw a person I thought he would never see again... Zerif... Zerif was the demon of them all. " WHAT DO YOU WANT ZERIF?!?!???" " Heh I want you.. since your my new killer..." " KILLER?"

Im so sorry this is a short chapter but reading block happens XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC