Vampire Diaries 1

By AssassinNovice72

Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of K... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 4: Family Ties
Chapter 5: You're Undead to Me
Chapter 6: Lost Girl
Chapter 7: Hunted
Chapter 8: 162 Candles
Chapter 9: History Repeating
Chapter 10: The Turning Point
Chapter 11: Bloodlines
Chapter 12: Unpleasantville
Chapter 13: Children of the Damned
Chapter 14: Fool me once
Chapter 15: A Few Good Men
Chapter 16: There Goes the Neighborhood
Chapter 17: Let The Right One in
Chapter 18: Under Control
Chapter 19: Miss Mystic Falls
Chapter 20: Blood Brothers
Chapter 21: Isobel
Chapter 22: Founder's Day

Chapter 2: Night of the Comet

1.1K 28 1
By AssassinNovice72

Chapter 2: Night of the Comet

Dear Dairy,

Somehow, this morning is... different, I can sense change is coming, I can feel it, for the first time in a long time, I feel, completely and undeniably awake. For once I don't regret the day before it begins.

I welcome the day.

Because I know, I will begin to heal. For the first time, I want to cleanse and move on. Not stay put in the past, I'll stand once more.

Samathea set her diary in her bag, pulls her hair into a ponytail. Then she went to walk out of her room, but Jenna stood in her way. "Oh, do I look, adult, as in respectfully repellent?" Jenna asks her, "That depends on where you're going." Samathea tells her. "Jeremy's parent-teacher conference, hair up or down?" Jenna walks over to the mirror and pulls her hair up, "Sexy stewardess." Samathea states at the hair being held up, Jenna let her hair down. "Busy housewife," she states.

"Up it is. You're fiery today." Jenna states, "I feel good, which is rare so I'm going with it." Samathea tells her. "Where is Jeremy?" Samathea asks her, "He left early, something about getting to wood shop early to finish a bird house." Jenna tells her, Samathea gave her a confused look. "There is no wood shop, is there?" Jenna asks her, Samathea shook her head. "Yeah though so." Samathea pats her shoulder.

~8~8~8~

Samathea toys with her pencil, in class as Mr. Tanner was going through another lecture. She notices that Stefan was eyeing Elena again. She sighs with a smile on her face. "Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore, Ms. Gilbert?" Mr. Tanner asks them. Elena shook her head. Samathea bit the inside of her cheek, holding back a laugh. Then the three walk through the hallway, Stefan gave Elena a book written by a woman called Alice Belle, she she didn't use her real name was a mystery to Samathea. She saw the two smile at each other, then purposely bumps her hip into Stefan, making him move closer to Elena and quickly walks away from them, a smile on her lips.

She walks out and saw Jeremy was picking another fight, she quickly ran over to them and stood in the middle, press both of her hands against their chests and push them apart. "Stop, both of you." she tells them, "Walk away Gilbert, it's your final warning." Tyler threatens him, "You know this is your final warning, dick. I'm sick of watching you play Vicki if you hurt her one more time. I swear to God I will kill you." Jeremy throws at him.

"Jer, walk away right now, he's not worth it," Samathea tells him. He looks at her and walks away, "Thanks for that." Tyler states, she just glares at him, "I didn't do it for you." she growls, "Jeremy wait!" Samathea chase after him. She lost him on the grounds but sighs in defeat. She turns and found Stefan standing in front of her, she lets out low sighs, "You really need to stop doing that." she growls, Stefan just smiles.

"Listen I need to get to the hospital, I heard to campers were attack." he tells her, she nods, "Listen, there's another vampire in town, my older brother, his name is Damon." he informs her, "Damon..." she mumbles the name, "I need you to stay away from him, he is dangerous and bad news." he warns her, "Okay, thanks for the heads up." she states, nods at her and vanishes with seconds. She scuffs her face and walks down the sidewalk. "Lucky, he can freaking vanishes like that." she grumbles to herself, unknown to her, Damon was watching her walk down the street.

~8~8~8~

"So I was talking to Grams and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it pass over Mystic Fall, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie tells them as they all sat at a cafe table outside and working on fliers for comet night, "Yeah then you poured grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." Caroline states, Samathea giggles a bit and she folds the flier. "So then what?" Caroline asks Elena, so then. "So then nothing." Elena tells her.

"You and Stefan... talk all night? There was no sloppy first kiss? Or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline asks her. "Nope we didn't go there." Elena tells her, "Not even a hand shake? Elena we are your friends, okay you are suppose to share the smut." Caroline tells her, "We just talk for hours." Elena reminds her, Samathea just kept doing her thing, folding fliers. "Okay, what is with the blockage. Just jumps his bones already." Caroline throws out, Bonnie and Samathea look at her in a surprise way of her words. "Okay it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy. Sex." Caroline smiles at her last choice of words, "Profound." Samathea throws out, folding a flier. Then Elena gathered her things, "Where are you going?" Bonnie asks her. "Caroline's right. It is easy, if I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it. Instead of doing from the day what I was going to do." Elena tells them.

"And you're coming with me." Elena tells Samathea, pulling her up. Samathea gathers her things, "Wait, why do I have to come?" Samathea asks her, "Because I'm going to need my wing-man." Elena tells her and drags her off, Samathea looks at her two friend and waves bye with a chuckle erupting from her lips.

~8~8~8~

"Samathea don't be a scary cat." Elena tells her, Samathea rolls her eyes, "I'm not scared, just nervous, this is the first time we've been to his house." Samathea tells her ask the both walk to the boarding house. "Come on you can do this." Elena tells her.

They both walk to the front door and Elena rang the doorbell. Then Samathea nods on the other one and the door creaks open. The twin exchange looks and they both peek in. "Stefan?" Elena calls out, they both walks slowly inside the house. "Stefan?" Elena calls out again. Samathea looks around the area. "Wow, nice place." Samathea whispers, Elena just nods, then the door creaks open some more, Samathea turns her head back and saw the door wide open. Elena noticing Samathea taking two steps close to the door, they both jump as the crow flies in, Samathea took two steps back, turns and was face to face with Damon Salvatore.

~8~8~8~

"I'm... We're sorry for barging in like this. The door was-" Samathea turns to the door and saw it was close shut. "Open..." She stumbles over her words, then looks over at Elena, who just shrugs. Then turns back with a confuse look on her face. "You most be Samathea and Elena." Damon finally spoke, she just looks at him, "I'm Damon, Stefan's brother." he states taking Samathea's hand and kisses it, she stiffens a bit, but choice not to show her alertness. "He never mention he had a brother." Elena smiles, "Well Stefan's not one to barge, please come." Damon guilds Samathea into the living room.

Elena follows after them. "I'm sure Stefan will be along any second." he states, Samathea walks to the couches and place her hand on the fabric. "Wow this is you're living room?" Elena asks, "Living room, parlor, auction. It's a little kitschy for mine taste." he throws out, his eyes never left Samathea's figure. "I see why my brother's so smiting." Damon turns his gaze to Elena, Samathea turns and looks at them. "It's about time, for a while there, I'd though he never get over the last one, nearly destroy him." Damon throws out, -I wonder why?- Samathea narrows her eyes at him. "The last one?" Elena asks him. "Yeah, Katherine, his girlfriend." Damon states, Samathea crosses her arms and cock her hips to the right.

"Oh, you two haven't had the awkward ex's conversation yet." he states, "They're not dating yet." Samathea sang, "Oops well, I'm sure it will come up now or maybe he didn't want to tells you, because he's on the rebound." Elena nods at that statement, "We all have those, relationships end." he mumbles. "You say it like, every relationship is doomed to end." Samathea walks up to him, chests inches from each other. "I'm a fatalist." he shrugs his shoulder, she glares at him and looks over his shoulder, "Hello Stefan." Damon calls out, Elena turns and looks at him, "Elena, Samathea. Didn't know you were coming over." Stefan tells them, Elena walks up to him. "I know, I should of called..." Elena states as Samathea walks up next to her. "Oh don't be silly, you're welcome anytime, aren't they Stefan?" Damon stood next to Samathea, Stefan eyes him, "You know I should break out the family photo albums or some home movies. But I have to warn you... he wasn't always such a looker." Damon whispers to Samathea.

"Thank you for stopping by Elena, Samathea. It was nice to see the both of you." Stefan tells them, not taking his eyes off Damon, "Yeah we should probably go. It was nice meeting you, Damon." Samathea tells him as she wanted to shack him, "Great meeting you too, Samathea, Elena." Damon took a hold of her hand, pulled it to his lips and kisses it. Samathea gave a small smile, "Come on Elena." Samathea whispers to her and they both left the house. "Wow, great gals, they got spunk, but mostly Samathea. You on the other hand, looked pooped." Damon points out.

"Did you over worked yourself today? Let me guess, hospital." Damon sarcastically states, going to clean up your mess. "Were you successful? Did your powers of persuasion work?" Damon states as Stefan walks into the room, "Remember if you feed properly, none of those tricks work right." Damon reminds him, "How long was Elena and Samathea here?" Stefan questions him in a calm tone, "Are you worry, Stefan, scared we have be doomed to repeat the past?" Damon asks him. Stefan said nothing. "Isn't that why you play your little game of I'm a high school human?" Damon smirks.

"I'm not playing any game." Stefan tells him, "Of course you are, we both know the closest you ever get to humanity is when you rip it open and feed on it." Damon growls at him, "What kind of game are you playing, Damon?" Stefan asks him, Damon shrugs, "Guess you'll have to wait and see, won't you?" Damon smiles at him and walks away.

~8~8~8~

Dear Dairy,

I meet the infamous Damon Salvatore, older crazy vampire brother to Stefan. He was up to something, I know that, and I know now he was the one to pull me away from Vicki and back to the party. But why? Why would he do that?

When I spoke with him today, he was sad, when he looked at me, he was seeing someone else. What was his story? Why was he trying to hurt Stefan? What is the story behind the Salvatore brothers?

So many questions are flowing through my mind right now, so much confusion, but there is one thing I do know, Vicki is in trouble and I have to keep her safe and away from Damon, God help us all for what may come.

Samathea sets down her journal, turns off her light and snuggles back under her covers, closing her eyes and was enough off into a nightmare.

She toss and turn as she remembers the night her parents died;

She and Elena were in the back seat, their father was struggling to get out as Samathea fight to unbuckle herself and Elena. She manages to break free and works on Elena. Samathea looks over at her over.

Samathea grips the pillow tightly asks her breathes heavy, trying to take in air;

Their father grips her hand in response as if he was telling her it was alright, then someone came in the car. Elena shook their mother's shoulders, but she sways limply in the water. Samathea looks out her passenger window and bangs on the window, the man pulls off the door from its hinges, he went to take their father out, but he shook his head and points to the girls in the back.

Cold sweat runs down there her face as she turns her head again;

Samathea looks over and saw Elena lay limp in the water, Samathea's eyes went into shock and start to tug at the seat belt. Finally getting her free from it, the door on Samathea's side was pulled off and she handed the stranger Elena, he took a hold of her and swam out. Samathea follows after him.

Samathea whimpers a little as she tosses again, her door was open and Jeremy walks into the room and sat on her bed next to her. "Sammy?" He shook her, she whimpers again. Jeremy grew worried for his older sister and took a hold of Samathea's shoulders, "Sammy, wake up!" she shook her roughly. "Sam?! Samathea!" Jeremy yells, Samathea shot her eyes open and coughs as she sat up, a hand clutches her shirt as air rushes in her lungs. "Sammy?" Jeremy asks her, "Bathroom... toilet..." she struggles to speak.

He nods and rushes her out of her room and into the bathroom, Samathea kneels in front of the toilet, quickly lifts the lid and seat and threw up her inside, Jeremy pulls back her hair and rubs her back, Elena ran to the doorway, "What happened?" Elena asks him and over to her. "She had a nightmare, and a bad one," he tells her. Samathea threw up even more. And after three more she coughs a bit and flushes the vomit down the toilet.

Then leans against the tub, "You okay?" Elena asks her, Samathea looks at her, watery eyes and a lump in her throat, "No... I had a bad dream... of when mum and dad died." Samathea tells her, Elena looks at her and rubs her arm. "I think I need to lay down." Samathea stood up, ran the sink, cleaning the horrible taste from her mouth and retreat back to her room, she lays back her bed and curls up under her cover trying her best not to think about that night.

~8~8~8~

The next day at the building for the night of the comet, Samathea was sitting on a table by herself and writing in her diary.

Dear Diary,

The dream happens again, same one, all the time. I still remember feeling my lungs burning for air, and how I fought to save Elena and me from drowning. That was the scariest experience I had to face, but I still here, suffering from the trauma and now have a fear of water.

I wish I didn't have to go through that, I wish I could off never had to go through that, but I did and now I'm here and now have to live with it.

How long before I am healed of this pain, this fresh wound that slowly festers?

Samathea then closes her diary and pulls it close to her chest and she just sighs, unaware of Damon watching her. It was true that Samathea was an exact look-a-like of Mary Ann, but somehow deep down, Damon wanted to get to know her, the real her. He then notices Caroline walking over to him and vanishes from her sight.

~8~8~8~

Later that night, Samathea stood on the top of the Grill and watches the comet slowly descend from the sky, she walks along the ledge the humming to herself, she then looks up at the comet and sighs, "I'm quite jealous of Stefan, he got to see the comet. Not once but twice. I bet it would be cool. But then again, to live a long and entirety life. It seems lonely." Samathea mumbles to herself. Then started to hum a tone to herself.

I can hold my breath,

I can bite my tongue,

I can stay awake if that's what

want.

Be your number one.

I can fake a smile,

I can force a laugh,

I can dance and play the part

if that's what you ask

Give you all I am.

I can do it,

I can do it,

I can do it.

But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down.

I'm only human, and I crash and I break down.

Your words in my head,

Knifes in my heart, You build me up and I

Fall apart, cause I'm only Huma~n.

I can turn it on,

be a good machine.

I can hold the weight of worlds

if that's what you need.

I can do it,

I can do it,

I'll get through it.

But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down.

I'm only human, and I crash and break down.

Your words in my head knife in my heart.

You build me up and then I fall apart.

Cause I'm only huma~n.

I'm only human,

I'm only human,

just a little human.

I can take so much,

until I've had enough. 

Cause I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down.

I'm only human, and I crash and I break down.

Your words in my head knife in my heart,

You build me up and then I fall apart.

Cause I'm only huma~an.

Samathea lets out a breath as she sat down and looks up at the stars, playing her little game of "Connect the Dots", then her cell rang, she pulls it out and saw it was Elena, "Hello?" she answers, "Sammy, Vicki's missing." Elena said through the other line, Samathea shot up to her feet and was now heading down the steps, "Where was the last place she was seen?" Samathea asks, "Somewhere in our general area." Elena states. Samathea nods and looks around as she was now on the ground level. Samathea looks around and calls out Vicki's name

~8~8~8~

Vicki in fright of Damon and Stefan watches him, "Vicki!" Samathea shouts, the two look down and saw Samathea looking around to find Vicki, "Damon, if Samathea finds out about you from Vicki, how will she react if she sees you as a vampire?" Stefan questions him, Damon looks at him, "She'll see you as a monster." Stefan taunts him, Damon looks between Vicki and Samathea, Damon then walks over to Vicki and whispers into her ear, and seconds later steps away from Vicki. Who was very confused, "What happened? Where am I?" she asks them. Stefan lets out a sigh of relief. "Ah, I ripped my stitches open." her hand guilds over her wound. "You okay?" Stefan asks her. "I took some pills man, I'm good." she tells him, standing up and walks off.

"It's good to be home, I think I might stay a while." Damon said with a smirk, Stefan just glare at him, "This town could use a bit of a wake-up call, do you think?" Damon states. "What are you up to, Damon?" Stefan asks him. "Thanks for me to know and for you to, dot, dot, dot. Give Samathea my best." Damon states and vanishes.

~8~8~8~

Samathea looks down at her cell and got a text from Matt, saying Stefan found Vicki and was brought back to the Grill, she lets out a relief sigh and headed home. But of course she texted Bonnie to let her know. But as she walks pass the parking lot she saw Damon was now talking with Caroline, Samathea shook her head and walks off, not caring if Damon saw her. As she got home, Samathea headed straight for her bedroom, got changed into her PJs and sat by her window with her journal in her lap and a pen her hand, thinking of what to write, but nothing came to mind, today's events blur in her mind.

-A lot happened today, not a lot, a lot. But enough for me not to write anything down.- she sighs, place her pen inside her journal, closes it. She then moves off her window ledge and walks over to her bed, she sets her journal on her night stand and lies under the covers and turns off her light. But as soon as she closes her eyes, she was suddenly in Caroline's room, standing in the doorway and saw Damon kissing Caroline down her belly and she was enjoying it. Samathea shivers in disgust. But then found herself in Caroline's place, gasp and looks around then saw Damon loom over her, fangs bared and veins coursing around his eyes and he took a bite of her neck, making her scream in pain.

Samathea shot up with a gasp, she was panting heavily and sub-consciously wrap her hand around her neck. -What... what the hell was that?!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 723 24
π—œπ—‘π——π—œπ—”π—‘π—” π—šπ—œπ—Ÿπ—•π—˜π—₯𝗧 πš‹πš˜πš˜πš”πŸ· : πšŸπšŠπš–πš™πš’πš›πš’πšœπš– [πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš] π—œπ—‘π——π—œπ—”π—‘π—” π—šπ—œπ—Ÿπ—•π—˜π—₯𝗧, the elder twin of Elena Gilbert. In...
324K 9.8K 33
Everyone knows the story of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, the two brothers who return to Mystic Falls and fall for none other than Elena Gilbert, doppe...
111K 2.6K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not as a werewolf nor a human, as a Hybrid. After the events of Sacrafition and losing some of the most import...
20.1K 523 19
A girl who has a doppelgΓ€nger and a identical younger twin sister. A girl who is a doppelgΓ€nger but also a vampire. Well this girl is Olivia Gilbert...