[Editing] Creepypasta Boyfrie...

By Climax_Together

THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE... More

Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios
When you two meet
When you find out he's a killer
When he asks you out
Your first kiss
When he accidentally hurts you
When they meet your parents
When he's sick/sore
When he cheats on you/breaks up with you
When he sees your new boyfriend
Sorry not an update...
When he wants you back
Sorry not an update! :(
Grr not an update >:(
When he gets scared
Not an update
Not an update
Hey Guys...
When you're lost and can't find him
When he sees you in a dress
When girls fangirl over him
IMPORTANT
When he's drunk
When he says a stupid joke/pun
Not an update
When he tries to be polite/a gentleman but fails
Sorry!!!
When he's a pervert
When he babysits Sally
Just letting you know!
When he does something cute
When you make a surprise birthday for him
Your first time...
When he gives you a love bite
I'm sorry... :(
Please listen...
IT'S OUT!

When he proposes

30K 385 305
By Climax_Together

Hello everyone this is very important (and long)!!! Yes, unfortunately this book has finally came to an end... This is the last chapter.

I want to tell you guys that this story, for me, was a test (in a way). You see, I'm not a creepyapasta fangirl (so I don't have a crush on them or think they're hot, sexy etc...) I personally believe they're just awesome and not capable of falling in love so this was, in a way, for me to experience what it's like to be a fan girl and write about the creepypastas experiencing love.

BUT! After I began this story, I discovered that I loved making new friends (YOU GUYS) and writing about the creepypastas so  I've decided to write a sequel called Creepypasta Husband Scenarios :D (It wont come out until a couple of weeks/months. 

Also I'm not happy with some scenarios (because most of them are too cliche) so I will be changing some creepypasta's previous scenarios so beware of that! BEN, LJ, Toby, Dr Smiley, EJ and Jeff's are the ones that will most likely change. 

And lastly... THANK YOU!!! Wow, this has been an amazing journey so thank you for making it awesome. I've read all of your comments you've made on my chapters and they are very flattering so thank you. You guys are my night and day, my sun and moon and my world and life so thanks. You guys don't know how happy I am to have you guys as readers of my story! I'm so blessed to talk to you guys. You are amazing so thank you and enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer 

 Everything appeared to be in slow motion as he bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring from his hoody pocket.

"(Y/N)." He began. "I-I... I love you so much. I would love to call you beautiful and pretty but that's too cliche... To me you're breath taking, exhilarating and gorgeous and when a smile appears on your flawless face, the world can't help but smile with you. (Y/N) you are perfect and amazing... Hell! Words can't describe how incredible you are... So (Y/N), the love of my life, will you marry me?" Tears brimmed your eyes as you hugged him and repeatedly yelled yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

"(Y-Y/N)..." BEN called out. You turned your attention away from the game you were playing in the arcade over to BEN.

"Yeah?"

BEN silently wished himself luck as he began to speak. "I-I-I want to tell you how much I love you... I've loved you ever since the day we met and still to this day my heart beats for you. I wanted to ask you an important question f-f-for a long time, but today I've gathered the courage to ask you it now." He pulled out a ring and bent down on one knee. "(Y/N) will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Everyone in the arcade turned their heads towards you. It was silent for a couple of minutes before you dropped to your knees and hugged him.

"Y-Y-Yes... I'll marry you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You two were holdings hands while wandering through the woods. You felt Slender's hand leave yours as he stood in front of you. He quietly bent down onto one knee and pulled out a diamond ring from his pocket.

"(Y/N) my beautiful rose. You are the most beautiful, gracious woman any man could have. I'm lucky to have you as my significant other. You've made my life perfect and I want us to be together forever so (Y/N) my sacred flower... Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" You giggled as you said yes and pulled him into a passionate kiss. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You woke up to find a blue envelope on your beside table. You let out a yawn as you carefully opened the sealed envelope. You pulled out the letter and began to read.

"Dear (Y/N)." It read. "Unfortunately as the days went by my courage withered away like a dying rose and I could not tell you this in person. I wanted to tell you how much you've changed my life. Never in my years of existence have I thought I would fall in love, until I met you... (Y/N), you are the reason I'm still living. I love how adorable, tender and amusing you are. To me you're perfect. I love you with all of my heart so will you be my wife and marry me? ~Love Jack."  Tears streamed down your cheeks as you yelled out a yes. Jack immediately heard it and busted out of your bedroom closet to pull you into a bear hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

You two walked hand in hand into the park. You immediately stood still, awe-struck at the beauty of the park. Colourful streamers had been hung from tree to tree. Balloons were floating around the park, even some had flown up into the sky. Confetti was scattered onto the ground and laid with the blooming flowers. The sun shone through the green leaves of trees and made the atmosphere glow with warmth and happiness. You looked at Masky who handed you a orange balloon. You noticed a piece of paper tied to the bottom of the string. You read the piece of paper aloud.

"Will you marry me...?" You gasped when you saw Masky on one knee and a ring in his hand. "So, will you?" He asked while smiling. You yelled yes a million times before kissing his cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoody 

You two had decided to play a game of hide 'n' seek in Slender's woods while Hoody didn't have work. You were currently hiding while Hoody scurried off.

"5...6...7...8...9...10! Ready or not, here I come!" You yelled. You had an idea where he would be and ran to the far edge of the forest. You looked behind nearly every tree until you caught a glimpse of Hoody's orange hoody. You sprinted up to where he was only to find him on one knee holding a ring.

"(Y/N)... You're not just my girlfriend, you're my love. You're not just my love, you're my heart. You're not just my heart, you're my everything. You're not just my everything, you're my life, so m-marry me?" He asked. You smiled before going onto your knees and tackling him into a hug. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Silver

"U-Uh (Y/N)..." Silver called out. 

"Hm?" 

Silver glanced through his queue cards. "I-I want to a-a-ask you something. I've l-loved you since the beginning a-a-an-" He fumbled through the queue cards and dropped them. "D-Damn it." He picked them up. "W-Will you marry m-me?"

Your eyes widened. "Of course!" You hugged him.

He blushed. "I-I don't have a card for that response..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glitchy Red

You two were at your house dancing to 50's music in your kitchen. You had found the records in your basement and decided to put them into good use. You called up Red and he immediately came over. You laughed as Red grabbed your hand and span you around. He pulled you up close to him before kissing you and continuing to spin you around. After countless minutes of spinning you around he lifted you up and placed you onto a chair. A romantic song began to play as Red pulled out a ring from his vest and went down on one knee.

"My loving, gorgeous (Y/N). It's odd that I feel whole even though I gave you my heart... I'm glad that you've kept my heart safe and sound. So in return I will protect you and make you smile everyday. I will say I love you, for the rest of my life just to prove how much I love you. Because you are and always will be my everything. So will you, my dear, be awesome and marry me?"  

You smiled. "Yes!" He stood up and placed the ring on your finger before pulling you into a kiss. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughing Jack

You two were at a carnival on the outskirts of town. You were currently in a Ferris Wheel with Jack. Jack tilted your head towards him and smiled. He fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a ring. You gasped.

"(Y/N) my little caramel apple. I want you to know that you are very dear to me. I never thought I could love until I met you... You are the most elegant, gorgeous woman I have ever met so will you please be mine forever and marry me?" He asked. You began to sob as you wrapped your arms around him. He let out a deep chuckle. "Women..." He scoffed jokingly. "So emotional, crying at the drop of a hat..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Link

You two were sitting on a log in Kokiri Forest. Dark Link smiled and grabbed onto your hand

. "(Y/N), I want to tell you how much I love you...  You are gorgeous, exhilarating, sexy, fierce and of course, perfect.  You've filled my heart with joy ever since I met you. I love the way fire burns in your eyes when you're mad or determined. I love your sweet voice and I could listen to it for hours. If a hug represented how much I love you, I would have you forever in my arms." He chuckled. (A/N: STUPID, CHEESY PUNS COMING UP!!!) "I'm Cucco for you baby... You fill all of my heart containers with love and joy. I love you (Y/N)..."  He pulled out a ring  and slid onto your finger. "So w-w-will you marry me?" He asked. You bottom lip trembled as you said yes. Dark Link smiled in relief and pulled you into a kiss...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ticci Toby

You two were sitting out in the garden holding hands with Toby. The sky was a light grey. Birds chirped in the trees as the autumn leaves tumbled down onto the green grass, He twitched slightly making you giggle. He chuckled leaned his head onto your shoulder.

"Y'know, any day spent with you is my favourite day... So today is my favourite day." You blushed at the comment. Toby tilted your head towards him and smiled. He pulled out a ring from his pocket and slid it on your finger. "(Y/N). I love you. Like a lot. You mean everything to me and I want you to be mine forever. I want to protect you and take care of you. I want us to have children one day... So... Will you marry me?" He asked, with hope in his eyes. You giggled before pulling into a hug before consistently saying yes. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Smiley

You and Dr Smiley were at an abandoned house in the woods. Dr Smiley had neatened the place before he came to pick you up. Although it looked creepy on the outside, inside looked gorgeous. As you entered the house you silently gasped at the beauty of the living room. Candles illuminated the whole entire room, giving it a bright, cozy effect. A chandelier hung above a wooden, rectangular table, filled with warm, cooked meals.Red curtains draped over the cleaned windows. A red, fuzzy rug laid on the shiny wooden floor boards as the aroma of cinnamon lingered in the air.

You looked at the room with a dazed looked until Dr Smiley led you to a chair in front of a cooked meal. You sat down and your mouth hung open in shock as Dr Smiley went onto one knee and held your hand.

"I feel like everything that happened to me has led me to you. My regrets, my achievements, everything. Whenever we're together, my past seems worth it because if I'd done one thing differently, I might have never met you. You are my first, my last and my everything. I love you with all of my heart so will you be mine and marry me?" You smiled.

"Yes, yes I will..." Dr Smiley grinned as he placed the ring on your finger and kissed your forehead. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homicidal Liu

You two were out on a date, in a fancy restaurant. Liu was in the bathroom while you waited patiently at your reserved table. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Sully I'm begging you, please don't interrupt me... Just for like twenty minutes. It's very important." He mumbled. "Why? Because I'm going to propose to (Y/- About time! Ugh fine I wont interrupt... Thank you..."

Liu brushed his tuxedo before walking out of the bathroom. You noticed him walking out and smiled. He smiled back and sauntered up to you. He gently kissed your hand and bent down onto one knee. You gasped, causing everyone in the restaurant to glance over at Liu.

"My dear (Y/N)... I would like to thank you for making my life the best life any man could possibly have. You are my sun and moon and all of the stars, you are my everything and of course the love of my life. I would like to express my gratitude by giving you this..." He pulled out a diamond ring from his pocket and slid it onto your finger. "So (Y/N)... Will you marry me?" Tears brimmed your eyes as you nodded a yes. Liu smiled and pulled you into a hug while the guests at the restaurant 'awed' and applaud. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bloody Painter

"Helen, when can I open my eyes?" You asked as you were led to Helen's art studio.

"In a moment..." He gently let go of your hand. "Open your eyes."

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked a few times. Your mouth opened in astonishment and awe as you observed the beauty that was in front of you. The entire wall was painted beautifully and with a lot of detail of the moments you and Helen had together. From your breakup, to your first time. You glanced at the far right of the wall to find a painting of Helen proposing to you.

"Helen...?" You said, on the verge of tears as you turned to him, only to find him on one knee.

"(Y/N), I want to thank you for the years that we have been together. I know that I'm clueless with love and most things, but I hope my artwork can tell you how I feel. Will you marry me?"

"Of course!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Lord Zalgo

You were sitting in your room, staring at the wall. You had been concerned about Zalgo for the last couple of days, due to him not visiting you once. You sighed as you ran your hand through your hair.

"Maybe he's busy...?"

You door flew off its hinges and slammed into the wall next to you. You jumped at the sudden commotion and gasped when you saw smoke enter the room. Zalgo then stepped in with a stern look plastered on his face.

"I've thought about it and I'm gonna do it."

"Do what?" You questioned nervously.

"Marry you."

"Huh?" 

Zalgo sauntered over to you and kissed you.  "Marry you, what; surprised?" You nodded your head. He smiled in response and pulled out a ring. "So, will you marry me?"

"Yes." You beamed kissing him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
58.4K 828 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...
44.3K 934 26
Heads up this is a gay boyfriend scenario book. If your not gay but your like "I'm not gay but if I was I'd date him" then your still welcome here! H...
118 0 17
I don't own any of the characters, except mine. Yes I know most or all characters, and I am a huge fan of creepypasta. Characters that you will or ma...