The Baby Project (NaLu) ✔️

By ambernight65

~Highest ranking: #155 in fanfiction~ "Look I'm not happy with this either you know" I sigh and look up. "O... More

Chapter 1 - The Baby Project
Chapter 2 - The Visit
Chapter 3 - The Appointment
Chapter 4 - The Old Friend
Chapter 5 - The Nightmare
BABY NAMES!!!
Chapter 6 - The Sickness
Chapter 7 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 8 - The Lost
BABY NAMES!!! Pt.2
Chapter 9 - The Found
Chapter 10 - the Test
Chapter 11 - The Brother
Chapter 12 - The Stares
Chapter 13 - The Decision
Just a Thank You
Chapter 14 - The Baby Shop
Date for next update
Chapter 15 - The Place We Are
Chapter 16 - The Birth
Epilogue

New Book!!!- If Only I Wasn't Dead

3.9K 64 4
By ambernight65

Hey guys! So I published a new book. It's been awhile since I've published a non-Nalu book so I'm trying this out again. I think it's a really good idea and I'm really proud of it but I'm completely terrified that no-ones going to read it and it's going to end up being my biggest mistake ever. I fear that by publishing it the idea is just going to go down the drain.

So that's why I'm advertising my book. If you want go ahead and skip this. I completely understand.

Here is everything you need to know about it:::

If Only I Wasn't Dead

Summary:
Dying, we are told, is painful. But how can it be painful if you can't even remember the pain?

A very drunk sixteen-year-old Pev stumbles into a clearing in between woods and a road. A truck swerves, hits her. A hit and run kind of deal. If she's dead, how come she awakes moments later to find her crying boyfriend giving her CPR? Much more, how come no one notices she's awake?

Your support would be much appreciated although I won't be hurt if you don't!

Thank you all for the 14k+ reads and the 735+ followers! This means the world to me!

Peace ✌️
(Just a normal sign out today)
-Ambs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 17.5K 36
This is a Nalu fanfiction that will probably make you laugh, cry, fangirl/boy, fall on the floor, maybe you'll just read it. Who knows what you will...
2.1K 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
150K 3.9K 38
Natsu and Lucy have been together for months now and are still as madly in love as ever. When they decide to take things to the next step. When Lucy...
63.1K 1.4K 46
"I thought you already went to training? I sent that letter in case you wanted to know where I left off too" "I couldn't go knowing that you are havi...