Saved By The Jock

By Ohhlala_77

A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Opinion From You (Please Read)
Chapter 27
Special Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Valentine Special
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Story Idea (Not an update but please read)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Playlist
Last Goodbye

Chapter 43

46.4K 1.3K 372
By Ohhlala_77

Recap:

I cut him off by smashing my lips on his.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 43

He didn't respond at first and when my mind registered what I was doing I pulled back, but he didn't let me. He pulled me impossibly close to him, arms tight around my waist as he return the kiss passionately.

"You know I'm happy that you two have made up but please, stop reproducing infront of my house." A voice pulled us apart.

I jumped away from Carson and looked at Ally who's smirking. I blushed beet red in embarrassment, though I can't deny that she really has the worst timing ever.

"C-can I get in?" I forgot that he was drenched in the rain.

"God, how could I forget." I muttered under my breath.

My eyes widened as I turned around and ran towards him. I pulled him inside with me, he was dripping wet and I noticed that he was wearing a white shirt. His abs were see through, his triceps and biceps were bludging.

"A-are you checking me out?" I heard the smirk in his voice.

I felt the blush creep onto my face, my cheeks were getting hotter every passing second.

"Uh- I'll get you a towel." I cleared my throat and ran to 'my room'.

I grabbed the white towel that was neatly folded in the cabinet. I also grabbed him a shirt, the shirt that he always lent me when I used to sleep in his bed.

I went out and rushed to the living room. He was dripping wet, droplets of water falling from his blonde hair. His abs looks inviting.

'Snap out of it!'

I shook my thoughts away and walked towards him.

"Here, the bathroom's three doors across this hall." I handed him the towel and his shirt.

He smiled at me, he grabbed the towel and shirt when his hands touched mine. I felt a spark shoot through my veins so I quickly let go of it. He looked slightly shocked while I blushed so hard.

"Uhm.. I'll go change my clothes." He cleared his throat.

I nodded as I heard his footsteps disappearing. I let out a deep breath like I was holding it in from the beginning.

I let out a sigh and threw myself on the couch as I bury my face on the pink throw pillow. I wanted to scream.

Why?

Because I don't know if what I did was right. What if he's just getting in my pants that's why he showed me that he's so desperate to get back together?

'Are you serious? Did he ever try to do it with you? You can't seriously over think this matter.' My brain retorted.

But what if that really is the reason?

'Can you snap out of it? He's been gentle and sweet to you all of the time. And do you think he would do that when he knew that you almost got raped? Twice?'

I groaned in frustration, I screamed all of my will in the pillow. It came out muffled which I am thankful for because it would be very embarrassing.

I removed the pillow off my face as I blew the hair out of my face. I crossed my legs and sat in an indian style.

"Cass? Uhm.. where would I put these wet clothes?" I heard Carson ask behind me.

I turned around only to find him wearing his shirt and guess what he's wearing below those shirt. The freaking towel. My jaw literally dropped the moment I saw him.

I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands.

"Why didn't you wear your jeans?" I squeaked.

"Because it's wet?" He deadpanned.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

I blew out a shaky breath, I heard him chuckle at my action.

"You can remove your hands now, don't be shy. You didn't seem shy awhile ago when you kissed me." I swear he's smirking at this very moment.

I blushed again as I removed my hand and opened my eyes. And I was right he was smirking, he's still the old Carson I know.

"Shut up. Give me your clothes." I walked towards him and held my hands out.

He laughed lightly and gave them to me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the laundry, I can feel him trailing behind me. The wooden floor was squeaking as we made our way to the laundry room.

I threw his heavy, wet clothes inside the washing mashine and pressed the buttons to activate it.

"Now what?" He asked behind me.

"Now, we have to wait."

I walked towards the small couch and sat down with a sigh. Within a minute I heard his footsteps nearing until the sofa dipped.

"Hey," He called for my attention.

I looked at him with a questioning look since I'm still a little bit annoyed.

"Are you still mad?" He pouted.

I really can't stay mad at him that well so I sighed and shook my head. His face instantly brightened up and he enevloped me in his arms. It felt like I was finally home, this is what I needed all along. His hug, to take my pain away. The bad memories.

I lift my arms to wrap them around his body, he tightened his hold on me.

"I miss you," his breath fanned my ear making me shiver.

"I missed you too,"

He pulled away to look at me. I could just melt in those blue green eyes and stare at them all day. He slowly leaned forward and when his lips were an inch away from mine, I lifted my index finger and pushed his lips away.

He looked at me shocked, frozen in his spot.

"You can't just kiss me without my permission." I raised my eyebrow at him.

'But you kissed him awhile ago without his permission,'

"Well, didn't you kiss me awhile ago without my permission?" He smirked.

I blushed at what he said because he's obviously right.

"B-but that's different!" I stuttered.

"But you took advantage of me!" He whined as he feigned scared with his arms wrapped around his body protectively.

I blushed even harder if that's still possible. I thought of the quickest excuse that I could muster.

"I-I did not! It was just the spur of the moment?" I laughed nervously.

He came to an abrupt stop and within a flash he pinned me down to the couch. I looked at him with my cheeks flushed, he had a small smirk etched on his face.

"What if I say that I'm having the spur of the moment now?" He whispered huskily in my ear.

I pushed him hard to get him off me but his grip was too strong. He slowly leaned down until his soft lips touched my own. I wanted to push him away but my body wouldn't let me, I want to tell him to stop because this isn't right but who am I kidding?

I'm more like convincing myself that this isn't right while the truth is this is so right.

He pulled away after a minute or so, resting his forehead on mine. Both of us were panting like mad dogs.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now." He gave me another peck before smiling.

"Hey!" I pushed him off me and sat straight, "I only owe you one kiss but you kissed me twice!" I whined, arms crossed over my chest.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." He said in a smug voice.

"You took advantage of me," I faked sobbing.

"Wha-at?" He burst out laughing.

I huffed and walked over the washing mashine to see that his clothes were already done. I took them out and placed it on the dryer, it took 5 minutes for them to be done.

And by the time they're done, I got them out and folded it. I walked over to him and pushed his clothes to his chest earning a groan from him.

"That's what you get for laughing at me mister."

I walked past him and swayed my hips side by side intentionally, I heard him groan in response as I felt his eyes trailing my every move, especially on my ass.

"I know you're looking," I said in a sing song voice.

And I was immediately spun around to face him. His eyes covered with lust and hungriness. His face came down to meet my lips but I pushed it away once again.

"You can't kiss me," I smirked.

He regained his posture and had a questioning look plastered on his face.

"Why?" He pouted.

"Because, you're not my boyfriend. And I can't just go around, kiss boys who aren't my boyfriend."

He gave me a nervous chuckle, scratching the nape of his neck. He tousled his already disheveled hair making him look sexier. He took my hands in his and brought it to his lips.

"Well then, Cassidy Taylor?" He smiled at me.

My heart lept as usual.

"Yes?" I faked a cough to hide my smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Again?" He flashed me his million dollar smile.

Is this really happening?

If not wake me up before it's too late, I don't want to cry again, dreaming things that aren't possible.

"Cass, look at me." He lift my chin up with his finger, "this is happening, this is real. If you give me another chance to prove myself to you I promise I would do better, I wouldn't do the same mistakes I did before. I would love you with all my heart, no secrets, no lies just you and me. I wouldn't make you cry, I would wipe them if somebody did. But that doesn't mean that they could get away with it, I would beat the shit out of them. I won't let anyone hurt you Cass, not even me. And if I did screw up this time, I would give you the power to break up with me and I will accept it. I wouldn't want to see you hurting because of me. I want you to be happy-"

"Wait are you proposing?" I sniffled.

"What?" He chuckled softly as he squeezed my hand.

"Why are you giving me a long speech?" I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

"I just want to let you know how much I love you Cass, so will you be my girlfriend, again?" He closed his eyes as if thinking that I would reject him.

I smiled softly and got on my toes to peck his lips.

"Yes," I whispered to his ear.

-••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••-

IMPORTANT DETAILS BELOW: YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ. AND PLEASE DO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT ARE IMPORTANT

HEY GUYS,

SOOOOO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCENE?

DID THIS CHAPTER MEET YOUR EXPECTATION?

DO YOU WANT ME TO POST A QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH THE CHARACTERS?

COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND EVERYTHING.

SOOO 80 VOTES, 30 COMMENTS, 10 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WOULD DO FOR THIS CHAPTER SO THAT I"LL UPDATE.

IM SORRY FOR PUSHING YOU GUYS BUT THIS BOOK IS ENDING SO I JUST WANT TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS YOU KNOW?

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS, ESPECIALLY MY READERS AND FANS.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND VOTE MY LOVES.

IF YOU GUYS WANT A FRIEND I'M HERE, PM ME ANYTIME I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY. I LOVE YOUUU. <3

-ohhlala_77 X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 126 9
Hailey D. Brown is the shy girl in the back of the classroom. She wasn't the sporty type, but she is very athletic. She makes all a's and she goes to...
27.6K 866 45
"You'll know Carson Grey when you see him" No girl can resist his charms and good looks, but not Aria...or so she thought. COMPLETE *TRIGGER WARNING...
1.4M 15.6K 22
Veronica Harris was the school's loner. She was also a straight A student. One day, her perfect straight A life became one F'd up life when she's for...
48.1K 230 18
Naomi Johnson has never been a very social person, but when Aaron, one of the school's most popular jocks, invites her to a party she finds herself a...