Loving My Reject(BOOK 1 OF TR...

By awshlay

Klover has been bullied and insulted since the day she didn't change into her wolf form. Her brother, sister... More

Prologue- Why?
Chapter 1- Rejected Like A Knife, And It Didn't Feel So Good
Chapter 2- Goodbye For Now Because I Will Be Back
Chapter 3- I Hope This Is Enough Distance
Chapter 4- Meeting Strangers Actually Made Me Smile
Chapter 5- I'm Half Alive And Nobody Knows
Chapter 6- Don't Pretend Like You Don't Know
Chapter 7- I Knew There Was Something More
Chapter 8- Maybe I Made A Mistake
Chapter 9- I'm Begging You Please Hear Me Now
Chapter 10- Save Me From The Nightmares
AUTHORS NOTE!!!XD
Chapter 11- Let's Reach For The Sky
Chapter 12(part 1)- Waiting For Them To Say,"Take Me With You"
Chapter 12(part 3)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"
Chapter 12(part 4)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!XD
Chapter 12(part 5)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"
Chapter 13- A Big Twist In My Story
AUTHOR's NOTE!!

Chapter 12(part 2)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"

48.5K 1.1K 75
By awshlay

Chapter 12(part 2)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"

Chase's POV

I listened to everything that Cameron was saying. I couldn't believe it at first but as he went further into the story, it made more sense.

I was about to say something that was on my mind but something stopped me. My body stiffened and I could feel my soul being dragged to some place else. I was pulled from my very flesh and into the sky.

They it went to black.

"Hello?" I yelled. No one ever answered but darkness quickly disappeared. My eyes widened as I realized I was somewhere completely different.

I wasn't in the woods anymore but I was someplace else. I was in a room. An old room, there was a wooded chair and a dining table. There wasn't much in the room. I didn't get to seeing what the rest was like because voices had caught my attention.

The voices belonged to a young blonde woman and young brunette haired man. They were talking to someone.

I couldn't tell who it was because the person was blurry but I could see the man and woman clearly. They looked as if they were talking with someone important.

"Please!" the blonde woman cried out. She held a pained look.

"We will do anything" the man pleaded. But the other person had looked as if they already made up their mind.

"You have disobeyed our very law and therefore you will face the consequence". The person said. Surprisingly the persons voice didn't sound man or woman. It was as if it was robot but a human at the same time.

"No no!" the woman shouted. She buried her head in the mans chest.

I scrunched up my face in confusion. Whats wrong with her?

I quickly turned to the side as I saw at the corner of my eyes something flash. I turned to the side, and saw Julianna smiling weakly at me.

"Sorry," she said. "It's just that I touched you and I ended up coming into this". I smiled at her, reassuring her that it was fine. She smiled back and turned her gaze to what I was looking at.

"Wow, I've never been in this before"Julianna said amazed.

"Do you know what this means?"I asked.

"You've been pulled into a flashback, but not just any flashback it's a flashback that our ancestors wanted you to see. This flashback should have something to do with you,"she explained. I nodded turning my attention back to the scene that displayed before me.

The anonymous person spoke up, "In your lifetime you will have son and a daughter. Your son will be named Chase, ruler of speed and your daughters name will be Klover and will be ruler of life".

Julianna and I exchanged glances. So Klover was my sister. I would have to see the resemblance when I got back.

"What's our consequence?" I guess he would be my father asked.

"Your son will be cursed". My mom broke into sobs.

Julianna held onto my hand probably not even knowing that she was because when I looked a her she was biting her lip nervously. She squeezed my hand.

I smiled, even though I just found out I was cursed, I couldn't help but smile when she was around. It just felt so right being with her. I think she might be my mate. I shook those thoughts out of my head and looked back to my parents and the anonymous person.

"Whats the curse?" my dad asked sternly. He was trying to hold himself together. But I could tell he was barely controlling himself because he was shaking all over.

"Your son will not have a mate". I let go of Julianna's hand, as a tear slipped. I was cursed with no mate. I couldn't believe it. No one who was my other half. I thought Julianna might have been but that was a long shot now.

That meant Julianna wouldn't be mine. She was someone else's. I can't believe this!

The room started to fade away and I could hear Julianna's silent sniffles. For a moment there I saw my parents eyes flash to mine. How they knew I was there? I would never know. I could see a handful of sorrow in their eyes.

My dad opened his mouth," I'm sorry son".

That's when the room closed from view and when I came back to the world. The world that I now felt for as hate.

Klover's POV

I looked at Chase our newest member to the pack, Cameron had just finished telling him everything. Chase opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it. His body went immediately still. Everyone looked confused. What's going on?

Minutes seemed to go by and Chase never once moved. So Julianna stepped up closer, I could see the slight terror on her face. She probably thought that something went really wrong.

"Chase," she all but whispered. She walked a couple of more steps.

"Chase" she repeated. She walked closer so that she was inches from him.

"Chase". No answer. What's going on with this guy? I flashed Hunter a worried gaze. He flashed me another by saying that he would be all right.

Julianna reached for his arm, when she touched his arm she instantly froze as well. But this time there was a force field around them. So this meant Julianna could see what he could see.

After a few minutes the force field disappeared and they both fell out of the trance and gasped.

I ran to Julianna and crashed her with a hug. "Are you okay?!" I said. Her breathing was shaken up.

"Yeah". She choked out.

"What happened?! What did you see?!"I questioned her frantically. I had no idea why I was freaking out but something wasn't right. She looked over at Chase with sadness clear on her face.

"It's not mine to tell". She whispered letting go of me. She walked away and changed into her wolf and ran away. My face was mixed with confusion and worry. I turned to look at Chase.

He looked the saddest I had ever seen. I matched his expression. No one else mattered. It was just him and I. Ever since he walked in, I felt like he was family. More family than the pack.

'What's wrong?'i mind linked him. I have no idea how I could because he wasn't even apart of the pack yet but I did.

I looked into his eyes and realized he had the same shape and colored eyes that I had. It was like we had mirrored looks. We had the same features that I had. We smiled.

"Sister".

"Brother". We said this at the same time. We hugged each other smiling. I can't believe I had an actual biological brother. After we had hugged we smiled at each other.

'Hunter' I said in mind link. Hunter was already at my side. I held his hand.

"This is my boyfriend-" I started.

Hunter interrupted. "Mate". I shook my head.

"So you were the one that was going to kill me?" Chase said smiling.

"Sorry about that man". Chase shrugged.

"It's alright I know how it is with mates". As soon as mate left his mouth was when sadness fell over him again.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He only answered me with silence for a while but then he spoke up.

"I've been cursed". He whispered feeling sad. My heart broke.

"What's the curse?" Hunter asked.

"I have no mate. I am mate less". He said. Tears rolled down my cheeks. my brother had no mate how sad that must be. He would grow up to see all his friends with mates but him, he would have no one.

Silence. No one dared to speak a word.

After half an hour Julianna came back but she was happier now. The sadness that she had was gone and she seemed to have been refreshed. Determination on her face.

"Ok guys. We need to go", she said wiping away her tears. "We only have a day to find the next person". Everyone quickly forgot about the curse because it would just bring us all down.

After thirty minutes of getting all our belongings together we we were ready to leave.

"So any ideas on how to find the next person"I asked.

Everyone thought about it for a minute.

Hunter jumped.

"I got it! Julianna". We all held looks of confusion. "If you touch Chase I'm sure you could find the next person. That's what makes the most sense".

Julianna only nodded and walked over to Chase. She looked hesitant, but did it anyway. The force field instantly surrounded them.

Julianna frowned the whole time like she was searching through things. But she instantly smiled when she found what she was looking for. The force field disappeared.

She turned to us and smiled"Kansas".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK GUYS I HOPED YOU LIKED! I WILL EDIT TOMORROW! LOL CAUSE IM BEING LAZY AND I DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT TILL TOMMORROW TO POST!! PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS FRIENDS!!!!XD

LOVE,

ASHLEY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 21.3K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
341 24 10
A young werewolf who hasn't matured into her wolf runs into a stranger who instantly defends her against any harm. He then disappears after claiming...
221K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
153 36 31
Its dark, its twisted, its about power and dominance. What will happen when two alpha clashes? What will they do when their twisted destiny plays tri...