Pregnant and Rejected

By SlyvinT991

Anna Carey left her mate , quit her studies and went to visit her old pack . After being there for 6 weeks, s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5

14

24.2K 628 50
By SlyvinT991

Zane's POV

Waking up next to my mate was definitely the best thing in the world. I think I spent over an hour just watching her sleep and only stopped because she woke up, but instead of scrambling away like I thought she would, she snuggled closer to me.

"You're so warm ."

"I'm glad I could be of assistance . Are you hungry?" I asked , giving her a soft kiss on her forehead . Her body was unusually cold for a human though .

"Hm , no . I think I ate too much last night ."

"You should still have something ." I said , worrying about her abnormal temperature .

"Well....I think I'll just have a little of what you're eating , plus a cup of tea ." She yawned , getting up from the bed and stretched her arms .

I would have enjoyed the view if not for the fact that her body's temperature reminded me of a reptile's . Thinking that getting some food into her body would help , I quickly called the room service .

.

.

When we arrived at the pack , we were greeted by some warriors . As I instructed , nobody should know that we arrived today . I didn't want to overwhelm Anna .

I took all her stuff into my home . Showing her around , I chuckled when I heard her screamed softly when she saw the nursery room . She then proceeded to hug me , seemingly forgot about her pregnancy , while I panicked and quickly maneuver her body .

"Soooo.....do you like it ?"

"Yes ! Thank you so much , it is adorable ."

"Well , I bet my mother will be glad to hear it ."

At the mention of my mother , her mood changed drastically . I frowned , asking her about it but she only shook her head and walked away .

"Anna please tell me what's wrong ."

"It's nothing ."

"Anna..." I ran my hand through my hair , scowling at the fact that this pattern kept on repeating .

"I said it's nothing !" Feeling her anger through our bond , only helped to fuel mine .

"Anna , I have been very forward to you about things and I need you to do the same if we want this relationship to work . Walking away won't help me understand you , at least not until I mark you ." I said , grabbing her arm and pulled her to face me .

In my rage , I didn't notice that I used too much force , my wolf was too angry to be disrespected by his own mate . Sure we loved our mate , but everyone had their limits .

It wasn't until I heard a small whimper that I realized what I had done . Immediately retracting my hand , I saw a bruise that was starting to form on her arm .

"I-I...I'm-"

"It's..... It's okay , I'm f-fine ." She quickly used one of her hands to cover the place where my hand has been.

"Zane !" Standing at the bottom of the stairs was my mother who , from her expression , definitely saw the bruise on Anna's arm . She gave me the motion to come down and I grudgingly obeyed .

When we were down , my mother touched Anna's hand that was covering her arm gently, as if asking her to remove it . When Anna removed her hand , there was an ugly looking bruise , the shape of my hand , on her arm .

"How can you do this to your mate ?" Mother asked , giving me a nasty look .

"It's okay , I'm-I'm fine...." Anna whispered , taking a step away from my mom and leaned her body closer to mine but still kept a distance so that we're not touching .

"I'm so sorry , I promise he's not usually like this . I don't know what drove him to act this way to his own mate ." Mother said , giving Anna a worried glance .

"We're just working our relationship . Please don't blame him . He's not at fault ." Anna muttered softly , looking at the floor as if it was very interesting .

"No , I'm sorry , I shouldn't have let my anger consumed me like that . Please forgive me ." I wanted to touch her , to sooth her , but the fear of being rejected haunted my touch , stopping myself .

"You don't need to apologise . I'm just not used to telling my feelings to someone other than my family . I'm sorry ."

"Alright!" My mother suddenly said ," If both of you feel guilty , consider this matter closed ."

"Hi Anna , I'm Zane's mother and the former Luna of this pack , Madilyn . It's nice to meet you ."

Mom pulled Anna into a side hug . I guessed this is an improvement , at least she's being friendly .

"My mate was out doing some duties but I think you'll be able to meet him tonight ."

"Oh ,uhm , my name is Anna-"

"I know , my son talks about you day and night ever since he met you ."

Anna turned to look at me , a small tinge of red on her face . I grinned in return , rubbing the back of my head sheepishly .

"So Anna , do you want a tour of our pack ground? I can help you ."

Anna gave me a questioning look before replying that she would go for the tour . My mother shooed me away , telling me to help my father and leave them to their mother-daughter time .

.

.

"Soo , how was it ? Did she please you mom ?"

Anna had just returned from the tour , although I could see that she was tired , she insisted on taking a bath . It was then did I remember what she told me about her slight OCD . Who was I to forbid her from taking one then ?

"She seems like a genuinely kind girl , very polite and although a little shy but she pleased me . Perhaps all my worrying is useless after all ."

"Well , the Moon Goddess knows what's best for us ."

"Yes , I was foolish to doubt our Luna . At first I thought she was after your money , or maybe the Luna position , or someone to satisfy her lust ."

I snorted , thinking back to when she told Chloe that she didn't want another mate . " I'm sure that's not possible . I knew that she was scared at the thought of having another mate . She didn't want to face another rejection . "

"Right, let's talk about what happened to her arm , shall we?" Mom gave me a smile which sent chills through my body .

Anna's POV

The tour with Madilyn was....stressing . Personally , I think she was giving me a test .

First ,she took me to a place where most of the elder women were chatting . Being the center of their attention was uncomfortable , but Madilyn didn't notice it. Then she guided me to the kitchen where some women were cooking and baking. They asked me a lot of questions like-how to make this dish , that dish and a lot more .

After that , she guided me to a daycare . We met some children , some of them looked curious while some of them looked scared . In the middle of playing with the children , she left me for a while , saying that she had to do something .

Having so many children clinged to me is uncomfortable because I didn't even like children in the first place . They are noisy and my ears are extremely sensitive so I tend to avoid them .

After leaving me for 2 hours , 29 minutes and 30 seconds, Madilyn came back and took me home . I could tell that she still had some places to show me but decided against it . I think it's because she saw my face turning pale .

After taking a long and relaxing bath , I crawled to the bed , soaking in the warmth that the blanket provided . I think this is Zane's room because it smells a lot like him and there's also some trophies with his name .

Probably about 30 minutes later , my new phone rang, reminding me that I hadn't told Chloe that I have arrived . In the middle of chatting with Chloe , Zane came into the room .

He took a short bath . Once he was done , he sat on the bed next to me . I patted his lap and he reluctantly pulled me to his lap . I took his arms and wrapped them around my body , feeling his warm temperature . Giving me a kiss on the forehead , he proceeded to sniff my neck .

Since it was quite late , Chloe and I didn't talk long . As soon as I ended the call , Zane called out my name .

"Hm ?"

"What made you change your mind ?"

"What do you mean ?" I turned around so that I could face him properly .

"You seemed to have changed your mind about us this morning . It shows in your attitude ."

"Well....."

"Well ?" He asked , raising one of his eyebrows .

"I decided to give us a try ."

"Even after what I did to you today ?" He asked incredulously .

"What happened today ,was my fault . Don't blame yourself ."

"What made you do that ?"

"Actually when you left me yesterday , I was scared..... scared of you not coming back . It was also one of the reasons why I acted the way I did this morning .You might change like my ex-mate , feelings change easily-"

"But not for us . Werewolves feelings to their mate don't change easily ." He interrupted , looking offended .

I smiled , placing my hand on his face . "You will have to prove that , since you are now my mate ."

"I will . There will be no doubt on that ." His voice left no room for argument , making me smile .

"And I will be here to see it ." Pulling his face closer , I crashed my lips on his .

==============================
Hope you guys enjoy it .

Please vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 248K 46
Charlotte has kept her wolf a secret her entire life. She knows she is the first born heir to an Alpha, but her mother refuses to tell her who her fa...
372K 5.2K 8
Aina just moved to a new town with her foster family, she also just started a new school full of what?... Wolves? And to top it all off she's just fo...
28.6K 1K 27
(This is a story about an alpha and his young mate) All Erik Samson ever wanted was answers, but each time he unveils truths about one problem, it en...
3.3M 75.3K 27
Kaily was rejected by everyone, even her 3 brothers. Things just got worst when the soon to be Alpha finds out they are mates. He rejects her and bec...