• Smosh Hunger Games | Hunger...

By smoshermai

Yes, creative title, I know. This is basically just your average smosh hunger games thing, but I did not choo... More

A/N
~ chapter 1 ~
~ shedule ~
~ chapter 2 ~
~ chapter 3 ~
~ chapter 4 ~
~ chapter 5 ~
~ chapter 7 ~
~ chapter 8 ~
~ chapter 9 ~
oops
~ chapter 10 ~
oof
I got tagged
~ chapter 11 ~
i got tagged agAIN-
~ chapter 12 ~

~ chapter 6 ~

273 5 29
By smoshermai

Night 2

Lasercorn's POV (district 5)

Me and Sohinki had gotten lost from the group. It was freezing. Me and Sohinki had no sleeping bags, no blankets, no jackets, no nothing. We have resorted to huddling together for warmth, and we aren't very warm yet. "Are you alright?" I ask him. He's quaking in my arms, and I rub his back. "It's s-s-so c-c-cold...." He shivers.

"I know, but we have nothing. If we had something I'd give it to you. I swear." I smile, holing him tighter. "I k-know you would." He smiles at me.

I hope the poor, frail boy next to me doesn't freeze to death. I swear, it's like -20 in here. I'm surprised I don't freeze to death. Whooh.

Sydney's POV (district 9)

As I'm walking on the mountains, I think to myself. I should really get an alliance, or I'll be deemed as a weak target.

I see smoke in the distance. A fire! I have the chance to make an alliance, but I decide it's too risky and go into a deserted cave.

Boze's POV (district 5)

We set up camp near Finn's camp, and Mari looks around. We had abandoned her shack, and she's paranoid that it's 'unsafe' to be out in the open like this. "I'm cold..." Olivia whines. I feel bad for the girl. She's only 12.

"I can start a fire; if you need me to." I offer. "Yes, p-please!" She stutters. I start to set up the fire, when I hear a snap if a twig from nearby. The fire starts, and I quickly fan it to make it larger.

I then go to investigate the snap. Peer out of the bush and see a silhouette of a girl. I inch closer, and by closer inspection it's Mari.

She seems to notice me, and she looks back. "Hey. Damien left their group, and now Joven is nowhere to be seen. They're vulnerable. It's just Kane and Finn." She smiles. "Wanna get them?" She suggests. "No, not tonight. I'm very tired, and Olivia is freezing to death." I say. She gives me a pouty face and nods. We walk back to camp, and I open my backpack.

I see my sleeping bag, that I had completely forgotten about! "Oh duh! I had a sleeping bag the whole time! Here, Olivia." I smile, walking over to her and placing the unzipped sleeping bag around her like a blanket.

"Thank you." She smiles. I then remember the secret I was hiding. I grab Mari and walk away. "Mari, I need your help." I beg. "Keep it a secret from Olivia though, she'll get to worried." I whisper. "Ok. But what's the fucking secret?" She questions, tilting her head. "I have.." I say, rolling up my sleeve. "An infected cut."

"That's nasty! Where'd you get it?" She scoffs. "This'll sound stupid, but a fucking tree branch." I laugh. She nods. "I can help." She smiles, starting to put disinfectants and bandages on it. I then roll down my sleeve, and it looks as if nothing happened.

We walk back to find Olivia gone.

Adelaide's POV (district 1)

Anthony's dead. Maria's dead. Keith tried to fucking kill me.

I am not safe. I am not safe. I am not safe.

Adelaide, why are you doing this? You sound like a crazy person!

What if you are crazy?

Joven's POV (district 3)

Keith laughs to death at my story. "Hey, it's not my fault she was changing at the pond!" I say defensively. "Yeah, but it is your fault for staying there and watching!" Keith cackles.

"As much as I love to say that was a great story; I'm worried about Sohinki and Lasercorn." Wes speaks up. "That is true; we have no idea where they went. But there were no cannons so far tonight, so they're hopefully alright." I say. "Yeah. They're wither lost or done with our bullshit." Keith laughs.

"Who's turn is it?" I ask. "Keith's" "Mine." I hear Keith and Wes say at the exact same time. "Okay, so once when I was about 11, my sister Kierra was mad at me for not doing the dishes. She was like 'Dats not fair! I always do the dishes!' And I was like 'mom said so, bitch!' And she THREW A CHAIR AT ME-" Keith tells.

"What?" Wes laughs, and quiets down so he can continue the story. "She broke her arm on a fricking barbaque too- it was hilarious." He smiles. "That was an overreaction." I smile, laughing.

After a while of laughing and talking, Wes stands up. "I'm going to try to find Lasercorn and Sohinki." He announces, walking out of a bush. We nod, and he walks away. "So, do you have any other stori-" Keith is cut of by a bloodcurdling scream. Wes.

We sprint out to where the sound came from, and he's nowhere to be seen. No cannons, but he's gone.

Where the fuck is he?

Damien's POV (district 10)

It had been about 2 hours since I had been captured from Kane and Finn. Since then, my capturer added on Olivia and Wes. They were both tied to nearby trees, as well as me.

My capturer stands in moonlight, and I can see that it's Noah. "Hello Damien!" He smiles. "What do you want from me?" I say. He smiles. "Oh, nothing." He untied me. I went to sprint away, but my legs and arms were tied.

"Here's why you're here. Someone has to die. But it can't be me." He says, and he pauses. "You have the choice. Either kill innocent, 12-year old, sweet Olivia. Or kill Wesley, a strong, important member of an alliance who's trustworthy." He says.

I don't want to kill any of them! "If you refuse to kill, you will be killed." He says. "Take a moment to think about that. I'm giving you thirty seconds." He starts counting to thirty, and I look at the unconscious people in front if of me bound to trees. If I just kill them, they'll never know what hit them. I negotiate. No. That's wrong. I tell myself.

Just die, you won't have to deal with survivor's guilt. Just then, he makes it to 30. "So, made up your mind?" He asks. "Yes." I pause.

"I refuse to kill them." I admit. "Very well then," he laughs maniacally. All I see is a hatchet swinging at my head, and I go down just as I feel a sharp pain to my head.

Boom.

Mari's POV (district 7)

I try to sing a tune to myself as I drift off to sleep. It almost works, the peace and solidarity of sleep creeping up on me. Then I remember. Olivia's taken. What if she was the cannon? Most likely, she's a defenseless kid! I worry.

Just them I hear a scream. "Help me!" I bolt up. That scream belonged to my district mate, Shayne. I stand up, and start looking around. Boze is fast asleep, so I take this as an advantage to go out and explore.

I step away from oppression fire and out of the bush. Shayne is nowhere to be seen. All I see is darkness. Darkness to my left, darkness to my right, darkness to my front, and my camp to my back. I walk back to my bed in defeat.

I can't sleep, I just lay there with my eyes open.

Ian's POV (district 2)

Shayne had ran off somewhere, and I had just heard him scream. I looked and he was nowhere to be seen. I probably hallucinated that, he's fine. I think.

I am way to tired to pander, and I slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: it's done! And shortage! And shitty! Well, anyways, first if all I'm going to say congratulations to Smosh Games for wining the streamy award for gaming! That's a good achievement! They all work so hard and deserve it! Also, as an add on to this awesome night I got noticed by Flitz because I congratulated him on it! Anyways, I'm super tired so I'm up just going to do the death count and the word count already. Also, there was only one death this time! Yay?

Dead so far:

Courtney Miller (district 2)
Amra "Flitz" Ricketts (district 11)
Anthony Padilla (district 1)
Whitney Barnett (district 9)
Lula Cassidy (district 4)
Lynne Dodd (district 11)
Maria Welsh (district 3)
Damien Haas (district 10)

Word count: 1423

- Mai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332 2 13
....well I wanted to well make a book but I suck at everything so yeah I made this. don't worry I just need to find out a storyline otherwise just en...
12K 144 18
this is really just a crappy story but meh i dont own any these charcters or settings update: I'm officaly ending the story as of june 27th 2022 I ho...
48.9K 724 30
no more updates! thanks for reading gang kiwi has finally reached the breaking point and died making this book of bullshit cookie run didn't deserve...
605 19 7
I'm gonna play the Hunger Games Simulator with those certain characters you are gonna see in the future . I'm gonna write down exactly what it says a...