Meant To Be (2020)

Galing kay Izzanians20

(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Published!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Last Chapter
🦄 Special Chapter 🐰
Meet a New Author

Chapter 20

7.6K 279 123
Galing kay Izzanians20

Jennie's Pov

"Jennie? Please open up", Mark knocked but I never dared to open.

After last night, I locked myself in my room. I already sent Taemin to my mom because he will be taken good care there, unlike with me.

"Jennie! Open up, tell me what's wrong", Mark shouted but I still ignored him and looked out of my window.

It's raining. But I feel no cold. How can he hurt me? Again? I gave him a chance but he wasted it. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Jennie?", The door opened, yeah right, the spare keys are on the cabinet.

"I want to be alone Mark", I sternly said but instead he hugged me.

"Just cry, cry it all out", he whispered and my tears fall automatically.

"Mark.... It hurts", I sobbed on his chest.

"What happened?"

"I... I saw him... Him and Samantha... Kissing", I sobbed and he frozed.

"Samantha?", He asked and I nodded.

"Shit!", He cussed which shocked me.

"Samantha is one of our trainees in JYP", He explained.

I wiped my tears and breathed deeply. I got up and composed my posture.

"So he's really into those cute little girls huh?", I breathed out.

"Then I'll be the opposite"

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's Pov

It's been weeks since I last saw Jennie and Taemin. I already miss them.

"Hyung!"

"What?!", I looked at Jungkook who was pointing at the TV with his lips.

I also looked at the TV and saw the background colored with Black and Pink. She has a comeback? The song started and I could hear Jungkook muffling his voice. Creep.

I was shocked, Jennie looks so charismatic. Unlike the Jennie I knew who is a soft and cute woman. But this Jennie I see on the TV, is nothing than the real Jennie I love.

"Wow, Jennie noona looks so badass. Good thing for Jennie though, she knows how to sing and rap, a total package! Unlike someone there", I know Jungkook was pertaining to me, but I just ignored him.

She's sometimes has no emotion while performing. What's gotten into her? I heard footsteps coming towards me and the next thing I knew, Mark is holding my collar.

"How can you do that to Jennie?", He angrily asked that made me confused.

"What are you talking about?", I asked but he punched me.

"Hyung! Mark hyung why?", Jungkook asked and helped me.

"Why? Ask that idiot! He had the guts to let Jennie see how he cheat! I can't believe you Taehyung, you shouldn't have come back in the first place if you can't even be loyal to Jennie!", He shouted and got out of the room.

Does he mean, that Jennie saw me?  No, Jennie got it wrong! We never kissed, Samantha was just blowing on my eye since there's a dust on it. I should explain. I grabbed my jacket and headed quickly to Jennie's place, but when I arrived, there's no one home.

"Where is she?", I asked to myself but I noticed a car that just turned left.

I had the urge to follow it and I did. I just followed it until it stopped on a mall. The car parked I saw Mark getting out, but looks like he's not alone, he's with Jennie. I admit, I feel sad and jealous. Sad because she didn't let me explain, and jealous because he's with another man. I followed everywhere they went and I'm so pissed off right now, she's laughing and it's irritating me because that guy ain't me.

I followed them, even in a restaurant. But before they could enter, Jennie looks like she's going somewhere and left Mark in front of the restaurant. This is my chance! I have to explain to her. I followed her and she's heading to the restroom, I waited until she finished, and when she's already out, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the parking area.

"Taehyung? Let me go!", She's trying to fight but I won't let her.

I'm not letting go.

"Taehyung! Let me go!", She shouted and when I arrived at my car, I leaned her body there , and faced her to me.

"Jennie, you misunderstand what you saw", I said and she looked down.

"Baby, please listen to me", I said softly and pressed our foreheads together.

"Samantha was just helping me since I got dirt in my eye. So it looks like we're kissing but we aren't. You know I can't cheat on you. I love you and Taemin, you're more than enough for me. JenJen, please", I whispered and put my hands on her waist.

"Please talk to me", I begged when she was just silent the whole time, is she really that mad?

"Just stop Taehyung! Please stop taking me for a fool! I know what I saw!", she shouted and I sighed.

"What I said is true Jennie! I swear to God I can't cheat on you. Heck! I even begged God just to be with you again!", I confessed but she doesn't seem fazed.

"Then what about the other day? Why are you at the mall with her?", she asked and I closed my eyes tight.

"I really had something to do that day. Jin hyung ordered me and Namjoon hyung to have a grocery since we're having a general cleaning at the dorm, he said he couldn't entrust the both of us, he asked us to buy groceries", I remembered that Jin hyung really pushed us out that time.

"And we just accidentally bumped into Samantha who was buying a few beauty products. Since the line for the counter was too long, she just asked us to punch her products since she's in a hurry. Then we notice that she isn't around and Namjoon hyung ordered me to find her, and that happened. You misunderstood", I explained and I noticed she finally let her guard down.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I should've trusted you. Because of thatnTaemin", she paused, what about Taemin.

"Taemin? Why, what happened?", I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing. That was nothing", she immediately replied.

I feel she's hiding something from me, but I have a bad feeling about it.

"So, am I forgiven?", I asked and she nodded.

"You think Samantha kissed me right? How about you judge if this lips really touched others?", I tried to tease but she tried to walk away.

"Not so fast my queen. You made me wait for days because you're jealous, how about you pay me back?", I grinned and she blushed again.

"Taehyung, Mark's waiting for---", I didn't let her finish and kissed her.

I cupped her cheeks as I close my eyes to deepen the kiss. I really miss her, all of her. When we run out of breath, I hugged her.

"I'll let Mark borrow you for the meantime, but you'll come back to me right?", I asked and she nodded.

"Good girl! Now go, before Mark turns into a statue", I said and pecked her lips one more time before letting her go.

She waved at me and I waved back. When she's out of sight, I sighed. I really feel that she's hiding something from me, but what is it?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.3K 1.7K 32
People can be forced to marry, But not to love - Jung Jennie I don't believe in love, Not su...
166K 4.5K 40
Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa have been supporting a boyband called BTS ever since they debut, will they meet each other and fall in love? or will it...
65.9K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
142K 2.8K 44
Wherefore The enormously Popular Kpop Groups BTS and Blackpink Start To Date Each Other But, Face Huge Problems Shortly After. Even After The Trust I...