Fairy Tail: Legend of Roxas

By SonicBlade40

Lucy's childhood friend Roxas Eragon, A powerful slayer arrives in hopes of finding something worth protectin... More

Chapter 1 - Arrival
Chapter 2 - Welcome to Fairy Tail!
Chapter 3 - Daybreak
Chapter 4 - Enter the Water Dragon Slayer
Chapter 5 - Wizard in Armor
Chapter 6 - Lullaby!
Chapter 7 - The Cursed Island
Chapter 8 - Brawl on Galuna Island!
Chapter 9 - Just do Whatever!
Chapter 10 - Galuna Island: The Final Battle
Chapter 11 - Mission: Destroy The Moon!
Chapter 12 - Changeling
Chapter 13 - This Means War!
Chapter 14 - Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 15 - Showdown Between Water and Ice!
Chapter 16 - Fairies vs Phantoms
Chapter 17 - Fairies vs Phantoms Part 2
Chapter 18 - Lucy's Resolve
Chapter 19 - The Darkness Within
Chapter 20 - The Onibus Town Players
Chapter 22 - Tower of Heaven
Chapter 23 - Heaven's Bitter Path
Chapter 24 - Jellal's Game
Chapter 25 - Race Against Etherion
Chapter 26 - The Power Within
Chapter 27 - Return to Magnolia
Chapter 28 - First Kiss
Chapter 29 - Fighting Festival
Chapter 30 - Melee in Magnolia
Chapter 31 - Thunder Palace
Chapter 32 - Final Clash
Chapter 33 - Final Clash Part 2
Chapter 34 - Fantaisa
Chapter 35 - The Fateful Encounter
Chapter 36 - Power Unleashed
Chapter 37 - Rampage
Chapter 38 - Natsu vs Roxas
Chapter 39 - Light vs Dark: The Final Battle Part 1
Chapter 40 - Light vs. Dark: The Final Battle Part 2

Chapter 21 - The Truth About Leo

429 16 3
By SonicBlade40

A whole new chapter for you guys. Enjoy!

-----------------------------

In a castle that was in a rocky like landscape there was an explosion and a couple of screams. Close to the rocks it was seen that the Water Mage, Juvia was hiding behind on of the rocks and an arrow was pointing to her.

Inside the castle Taurus was seen throwing a punch and he knocked someone out and he flew to the wall.

"You knocked him out with one hit, nice Taurus!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Thank you, Lucy!" the bull exclaimed.

"You think that's good?" Ariel said and she produces a large stream of water from her arms and knocked them unconscious. "Two hit KO!" the dragon slayer exclaimed and she gave a cheeky smile.

Lucy had just kicked one of the other goons and he hit the ground. "You're enjoying this way too much, Ariel?"

"What can I say? The great thing about fighting goons is that you can really..." she saw one of the goons crawling away. "CUT LOOSE!" she exclaimed and she made an water whip that sped him over to a wall and he fell on his back after impacting it and he was missing a couple of teeth.

Natsu on the other hand had bashed one of their heads against the wall. "Oh yeah, I'm liking this."

One of the goons got up. "Just you wait, our leader isn't going to like what he has seen."

"Oh, that guy?" Roxas asked. "We took him down, long ago." he had knocked our three goons with and sent them flying.

"It was easy too." Happy chirped.

"I'm, all finished up here." Erza said as she walked down the steps. She had seen one of the members crawl away and try to escape. The Armored wizard stepped on him, more specifically, she had stepped on his rear. "You really think you can escape? Perhaps you need some more punishment!"

"OOH!" Taurus bellowed and he was blushing. "Please punish me, Erza!"

Lucy had Taurus' key in her hands. "Forced Gate-" however before she close Taurus' gate she had seen that a water sphere had flown into his face.

"Sorry, Lucy..." he disappeared in a gold light.

"Why did you do that, Ariel? I was about to send him back to the Spirit World."

"Sorry, force of habit I guess." the dragon slayer replied.

"So did we get all of them?" Grey asked as we walked to them.

"Hey! One of them is running away!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Not if I can help it!" Roxas said, he flew forward and he landed in front of the bandit that was trying to escape and which made him back away slowly and he backed into Erza.

"Oh I just can't win..." he said with tears going down his eyes.

-------------------------

Later they were now walking down a path. "That was too easy, I didn't even get to go nuts on them." Natsu complained.

"Yeah, I wanted to fight some more..." Ariel agreed.

"Just save it for the next job." Gray said, even he felt the same as they did.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted," Roxas commented with his arms behind his head.

"Well I guess we can add a castle to our destruction streak." Lucy said with a sweatdrop. "Along with a destroyed theatre and a destroyed town." she continued. As she did, Juvia who was still spying on them, but mostly on Gray had raised her head from some rocks from behind and an arrow pointed at her.

Happy then held up a small gem. "Hey guys, check out these gem I got. Pretty cool, huh?"

Lucy turned to Happy and exclaimed, "Stealing from bandits is still stealing, you know!"

The group saw Loke walking towards them. "Is that Loke?" Ariel asked.

"Hey, Loke." Natsu greeted. Both he and Roxas walked towards.

"You've been gone for a while, where have you been?" Roxas asked.

"Oh, I'm just coming back from a job." he replied. "It just happened to be close by."

"Hey Loke." Lucy greeted walking to the two.

Loke suddenly recoiled in fear. "L-Lucy!" he exclaimed. "I-I was just going!" he he ran off while leaving dust behind himself.

"Is he scared of you or something?" Ariel asked.

"Why? I did nothing to him." Lucy put her hands on her hips.

"What did you do to him?" Gray asked.

"Aren't you listening?! I did nothing!" she shouted before looking over at Roxas. "...did I?"

"Don't worry, Lu. I'm sure it's not you. Loki's probably got some deep rooted issues. I don't know for sure, but know that it's nothing personal." Roxas reassured the girl as they headed towards Hosenka for some relaxation time in the hot springs.

------------------------

Later both Team Chaotic had arrived in the spa town of Hosenka, which was a few miles west of Magnolia town. Outside the local inn Roxas, who was dressed in a light blue gown with red sharp flower petals on it and he also had a blue belt, was rubbing his head with a grin. "Man, you gotta love this place." He said and walked back into the inn.

At the same time, Lucy and Ariel were in the hot springs close to the inn. "Now this is relaxing..." Lucy said while she rested her head against a rock. 'Though it would be better if I need why Loke was avoiding me...'

"This was a good call Lucy, the last time I actually experienced something like this was back in Salmon Town." Ariel said, getting Lucy's attention.

"Salmon Town? What's that?" Lucy asked curiously.

"It's like a tourists attraction, really. The town seems to have a lot of mage visitors for its abundance in magical libraries on many very different magics. It works well for the town often getting a small revenue from these mages visits."

"Wow, sounds like a great place to live in" Lucy said in awe. "I wonder if I could go there someday. I bet Levy would in paradise there."

"Sure, I'll be to take you guys there someday." Ariel said. Soon they heard movement and looked up to Erza's direction.

"Mind if I join you?" Erza asked.

"Sure, but why are you still in your armor?" Ariel asked.

"Yeah, doesn't it feel gross when you bathe in your armor like that?" Lucy asked.

"I just feel more at ease when I am in my armor." Erza thought about what the girls had said. "But you do have a point, it does kind of feel gross when I bathe with it." Erza was surrounded in a gold light and she now had no clothes on.

"Erza, you look beautiful naked." Lucy complimented.

"Really, maybe I should walk around the guild naked then."

"That's not what I-"

"Oh I totally dare you Erza!" Ariel said, laughing.

"Ariel!" Lucy yelled.

"C'mon, it will be funny. Just imagine the nose bleeds."

---------------------

While the girls were busy in the hot springs, Gray, Happy, Roxas and Natsu were all in their room.

"Hey, what do you guys know about Loke?" Roxas asked, still trying to figure out why said guy didn't like Lucy.

"Not much actually." Gray admitted. "Apart from that he likes to have many different girlfriends."

"Yeah, that doesn't really give me much to go on. Happy what do you know, you're normally knowledgeable on magic." Roxas said.

Happy made a face, that made it look like he was thinking. "Nope! I don't know anything."

Roxas sweatdropped. "Figures..."

Suddenly the door opened and the two girls walked in. "That was great." Lucy commented.

"It was okay, I guess..." Ariel said with a yawn.

"So, I guess its time we hit the hay."

"Are you kidding!?" Natsu exclaimed. "We are in a hotel and there are lots of pillows around! You know what that means?!" he picked up one of the pillows. "Pillow fight!" Natsu yelled and he threw a pillow to Gray but he ducked and it flew into Roxas, sending the Fox Slayer threw the wall.

"Alright! It's on now!"

"Bring it on, Rox-" however Natsu was soon hit with a pillow by Roxas, who came back in the room and he flew to the other side of the room.

"Who's next!?" Roxas challenged with a red bruise on his left cheek from Natsu's pillow.

"Now where can I-" Gray began as he saw pillows that were by his feet. "Huh? Where did these pillows come from?" he asked himself and far off in the bushes outside the room, Juvia was holding a pillow and she had blushes on her cheeks.

'Juvia will always help you, Gray.' Juvia thought to herself as she watched the spectacle.

Gray threw two pillows to Natsu and Roxas and they both connected and they slammed into the ground. "Now for you Erza!" he exclaimed but as it flew to her she easily caught it with one hand.

"Not bad, Gray but I'll show you who is the best!"

Lucy soon got excited. "Alright, maybe I'll get in and mix it up."

"Lucy, that might not be a good ide-" Ariel's warning was interrupted as Lucy saw three pillows speeding to her like blunt projectiles and they sent her flying across the room and to the outside as she landed in the garden.

"Lu!" Roxas cried out as he went to check on her. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I guess trying to compete with those guys is not good for my health." Lucy said as she had a bruise on her forehead and smoke was coming out of it.

-----------------------

Ariel and Lucy were walking down the street along with Plue.

"How is your forehead?" Ariel asked Lucy, looking over at said blonde.

"It's fine, just stings a bit." Lucy laughed. "Guess those pillows were harder than I thought. Sometimes, I wonder if those guys are even human. Wait! Happy is a cat, so he doesn't count."

"Plue is supposed to be a dog, right?" Ariel asked.

Plue had looked to the both of them. "Actually, I am also a human pun."

"Oh." Lucy said naturally. However the quickly put the pieces together and she gasped and slightly backed away from Plue, hiding behind Ariel.

"What do you mean you're human?!" Lucy yelled. "And since when could you talk!?"

"Uhh, Luce? That wasn't Plue." Ariel chuckled, pointing over at a bush.

"Aye!" Plue said.

"Aye?" Lucy repeated and Happy was holding himself from breaking into laughter from behind the bush.

"I come from a far away land in search of the Sacred Stone!"

"Very funny. Now come out of there you." Lucy said with an annoyed voice.

Happy came out of the bushes. "Aww, I thought you would be dumb enough to fall for this for a week."

"D-did you just call me dumb?!" Lucy said with a slight anger.

Suddenly they both saw Loke walking towards them. "Check it out, is that Loke?"

"Loke!" Lucy called out and both girls had run to him.

"L-Lucy." he said nervously.

"Wait, before you run away again, I just wanted to thank you for trying to save me, back when Phantom kidnapped me."

Loke fixed his glasses and he eyed the both of them. "It wasn't a problem Lucy."

"I have a question. Why do you try to avoid Lucy, she hasn't done anything to you, so do you have a problem with Celestial Wizards or something?" Ariel asked.

Loke ignores her question. "You two should just forget about me."

"If you're going to cryptic about everything you should have told us you don't want to talk about it." Ariel said folding her arms.

"We really should be getting back, I just wanted to thank you for saving me is all." Lucy said and both her, Ariel, Happy and Plue were about to leave.

"Wait, Lucy." Loke said and he grabbed her arm and he then wraps his arms around her and while he was hugging her her cheeks glowed red.

"L-Loke."

"Whoa, I guess Roxas's got some competition." Happy said.

"Not, that I want to break up this moment, 'Which I should', but I just saw a shooting star." Ariel said.

Both Lucy and Loke let go of each other. "A shooting star huh? Lucy, do you know what happens to a star that can't return to the heavens." he asked

"There he goes, being cryptic again." Ariel muttered and narrowed her eyes at Loke.

"What are you talking about, Loke?" Lucy asked.

"Lucy, I don't have long to live." he said.

"Loke...?"

Loke then chuckled. "Did you believe me? It is one of my lines I use to pick up girls, I was only joking."

Suddenly he faced a slap to the face. "I-I don't like those jokes!" she yelled and she grabbed Happy and Plue by their tails. "Ariel, let's go."

After the four had left Loke had looked to his hand. 'What am I doing? I can't get her involved, just because of my feelings.' Loke thought and he looked at his hand and it was slowly beginning to vanish.

----------------------

The next day, Lucy was sitting by the bar deep in thought and an argument was going on behind her.

Natsu and Gray were glaring at each other, while covered in bandages.

"How do you get injured in a pillow fight?" Elfman asked.

"Hey, they are special you know." Ariel commented.

"Hey, don't be jealous because I won!" Gray exclaimed.

"You didn't win, if anything you were the first to go down." Natsu said.

"You didn't take me down!"

"I must have hit you harder than I thought." Natsu commented.

"There is only one way to settle this!" Gray exclaimed.

"LUCY!" both of them yelled. "WHO WON?!"

Lucy turned to them with an angry face and she was surrounded by a dark purple aura. "Shut up!" she said in a dark voice and this had echoed in the minds of Natsu and Gray.

"We're sorry!"

"Woah, Lucy scares them. Good on her!" Ariel said with a smirk.

"And I thought Erza was scary." Mira said.

"Lucy scares them, now she's a man!" Elfman exclaimed.

As they were talking a bunch of girls had walked over to the bar, they looked sad and angry at the same time.

"Uh, how may I help all of you?" Mira asked

"We are Loke's girlfriends." One of them said.

"He told me that he wanted to break up with me."

"He also said that we must see other people."

"Loke said that it was over to me last night."

The girls kept on talking and they had looked at Mira. "WHERE IS LOKE!?" they yelled.

"Oh my I don't..." Mira had felt over whelmed by the presence of the girls. "Lucy, help me!" Mira exclaimed and all the girls turned to Lucy.

"Who is this!?" they asked with a threatening voice

"Is this Loke's new girlfriend? Sure she looks cute."

"And she has a nice body."

They continued to comment on Lucy and she had decided to run away from the commotion. "Mira! Why do you do these things to me!?" She exclaimed while running.

Soon the girls began chasing after her. Happy had just seen Lucy and a trail of girls chasing after her. "What's is going on?" he asked as he flew over to Mira.

"Those were just Loke's girlfriends. He had broken up with all of them."

"Why, to be with Lucy?"

"Who knows?"

"He was acting strange last night. It looked like he was flirting with Lucy, he said some stuff about falling stars never returning to the sky and said that he doesn't have a lot of time left. Mira, what could that mean?" Ariel asked.

"Hard to say really, it could be that he really wants to be with Lucy." Mira figured. "Speaking of which, have you seen Roxas anywhere?"

Happy shook his head. "No, I haven't seen him since we got back."

"He said something about going to find Loke." Ariel said. "Anyway, if the team needs, I', heading out on a out on a job."

----------------------

Loke was walking though Magnolia and he looked behind him and he saw Roxas. "Oh Roxas, It's only you."

"Thought I was Lucy?"

"You are a lot more observant that most people think."

"Well, being observant is one of my best traits but enough of that. Yesterday, Lu told me that you said something about not have long to live. What was up with that?" Roxas asked.

Loke chuckled. "You sure you haven't had your drink spiked by Cana or something."

"Cut the crap Loke, something is up and you've been keeping it a secret." Loke remained silent. "Look, are you trying to avoid Lucy, or Celestial Wizards as a whole? Just say something, I want to help you."

"You don't even know me, how can you help?"

"Try me. I already know you are different from all the other wizards in Fairy Tail, for one thing, I know that you don't belong to this world and your magic feels different from everyone else, tell me I'm wrong." Loke remained silent. Roxas sighed. "You're surely not making this easy are you?"

Loke then began to walk away. "Loke, wait!"

"Don't worry Roxas, soon you won't have to worry about me."

"What do you mean by that?" Roxas caught a glimpse of his hand and saw that it had begun to slowly disappear. 'What the...! I have to tell Lu about this.' With that, he flew off to the apartment.

-----------------------

Inside Lucy's apartment. She and Happy were going to come up with a plan to get to the bottom of Loke's situation. "Okay, we are going to figure this out." Lucy said.

They both heard the door opened and saw Roxas come inside with the spare key. "Roxas, you're back." Lucy said. "Where were you?"

"Something is happening to Loke and we have to figure it out." Roxas said.

"That's just what we were going to do." Lucy said "Open, of the Southern Cross: Crux!" Lucy yelled and a doorbell sound was heard and appearing in Lucy's room was a spirit that resembled a silver cross with gold patterns he had orange arms and legs and he had worn green pants with brown shoes, he had white mustaches shooting from his nose, they had also taken the form of crosses.

"So who is this Spirit, Lucy?" Happy asked.

"He is Crux, he knows all there is to know about Celestial Spirit Magic, and knows all about humans and the Spirit World."

"So if anyone can tell us Loke's problem with Celestial Wizards-" Roxas began.

"It is him." Lucy finished. "Crux, can you tell me who was the last Celestial Wizard affiliated with Loke?" Lucy asked.

Crux began to think. "How long does he take to think?" Roxas asked. They all heard snoring coming from Crux and he had a bubble growing and shrinking from his nose.

"He's sleeping..." Roxas and Happy said while sweatdropping.

"No he's just gathering information." Lucy said.

Crux suddenly did a very loud scream and he looked at the three of them. "The records of this matter are sealed so I can't say too much. The Celestial Wizard that was affiliated with Loke was named Karen Lilica."

"Lucy, you know this person?" Happy asked.

"Not in person, but I know of her. Karen was also a Celestial Wizard like me; she was also a poster girl for the Weekly Sorcerer like Mira is. She was a member of the Blue Pegasus guild."

"Blue Pegasus, you mean the guild that is under Master Bob?" Roxas asked.

"Yeah."

"You said she was a member of Blue Pegasus. What happened to her, where is she now?"

"She died during a job." Lucy turned to Crux to ask him another question. "What was his relationship like with Karen?"

"I'm sorry but that is part of the sealed information that I cannot tell you." Crux responded.

"Well, I can't say that I'm surprised, thanks anyway." Roxas thanked and they all saw Crux was snoring again.

"He's looking up more information." Happy guessed.

"No, he's sleeping." Lucy simply said.

Suddenly Gray had broken into Lucy's room apartment though her door. "Gray, is something wrong?" Roxas asked.

"Loke has left Fairy Tail!" he exclaimed. "We are all trying to search for him."

"We'll go look too!" Lucy exclaimed and she grabbed Roxas's arm before running out the room, leaving Gray and Happy alone and confused.

Meanwhile the rest of the guild were out looking for Loke, it even seemed like they had been looking all over Magnolia and Natsu had even tried looking inside a barrel to see if Loke was there but of course he wasn't and this led Elfman to state the obvious while Gray called Natsu an idiot.

Roxas was flying through the air with Lucy in his arms when they saw Loke standing by a grave that was on the edge of a cliff that was overlooking a waterfall. Soon, they landed on the cliff and face the mage.

"Loke, everyone has been looking for you." Lucy said.

"Yeah, what's going on man?" Roxas asked.

"I think I can answer that, this is Karen's grave, isn't it?" Lucy asked. "She was your original summoner wasn't she Loke, or should I say Leo the Lion."

Roxas smirked at her and Loke had smiled. "I admire your deductions skills Lucy, you were able to figure out my biggest secret."

"I am a Celestial Wizard, and I have made a lot of contracts, I was able to feel who you really were."

"So this whole time, you were a spirit..." Roxas said. "Now it makes sense. Why you felt different around the others, and why your magic also felt different too."

"Sorry Loke, I really should have known sooner. I know that when a Celestial Spirit loses its human owner, they have to go back to the Spirit World to await a new contract with another Celestial Wizard, so why aren't you in the Spirit World?"

"But you said it yourself can survive in the Human World using just their magic." Roxas said.

"You are right; I have managed to live in this world for three years." Loke told the slivernette.

"Three years! I couldn't even fathom one."

"Yeah, my life force has been draining away since I got here and I am just about to reach my limit." Loke said and he had begun to look weak. "I can't ever return to the Spirit World."

"But why, tell me why you can't go back so I can open the gate for you."

"The reason is simple, I broke the sacred bond between Spirit and Summoner, and was exiled in the human world for my crimes."

"So what did you do in order to get yourself trapped here?" Roxas asked

"The reason I can't go back to the Spirit World is because... I am the one who killed my Celestial Wizard. I killed Karen." Loke said.

The duo was shocked by Loke's statement. "Y-you killed Karen?" Lucy repeated.

"I don't believe it! Sure you're a playboy, but you don't seem like type of person to kill anyone!" Roxas exclaimed.

"No Roxas, it is true. Karen died on a job without the ability to summon any spirits and because of that, she lost her life, all because of me. I ended her life that day and the Celestial Spirit World has rejected me."

Loke had then told his story about his former master Karen. Three years prior, Karen was at Blue Pegasus and she was known by Master Bob to have mistreated the Spirits she had contracts with such as Aries the Ram. She even went as far as to say that they were nothing but tools and had no feelings. Bob warned her that she would be suffering if the kept treating her spirits badly.

Karen had attempted to make Aries stay in the human world for a week as a punishment, even though the Spirit didn't have enough magical energy to last that long. But Leo had forcibly summoned himself to switch places with her and threatened that he would not forgive her if she mistreated Aries any longer. He even asked Karen to release the two Spirits from their contracts.

Karen was unable to force him to go back to the Spirit World by closing his gate because she didn't have enough power to perform the task and Leo had come through his own magic, not Karen's; this also meant that with her low magical power, she would be unable to summon anymore Spirits for her to utilize, making it difficult for her to go out on jobs. Leo had gone to nearby ruins and says that she must see him when she is ready to release both him and Aries from their contracts

Karen tried to get Leo to change his terms, and even resorted to trying to beating him up, but he wouldn't change his mind. Eventually Leo noticed that he would not be able to stop his life force from draining. He returned and tried to forgive Karen, but she had died. It was revealed she went out on a job without Bob's permission and without any magical energy to summon Spirits to help her she had lost her life in the process. Karen had actually gambled on the fact that a Celestial Wizard could summon two spirits at a time if she had released enough Magical Power, while this was true, her body wasn't able to take the strain. Leo had only tried to teach her a lesson and teach her that Spirits aren't tools, but this action led to him taking her life and he was now paying the price for it.

Loke had turned to face the duo. "When a spirit kills their summoner, they will become trapped in the Human world where they are to die. And I am almost out of time."

"NO! Don't say that!" Lucy yelled.

Loke's body starts to slowly disappear. "Thank you, Lucy. I am glad to have met a Celestial Spirit that is as kind as you."

"No! I'll help you just don't give up hope."

"There has to be something we can do." Roxas said.

Loke smiled and looks to them. "Lucy, Roxas. Give everyone at Fairy Tail my regards, this is it for me."

Roxas took a step forward "No! If we can get you to the Spirit World, then you won't have to die."

"Such a thing is impossible now; death is the only thing waiting for me." As Loke begins to disappear he is then hugged by Lucy.

"What happened to Karen was only an accident! I'll open the gate for you! Open, Gate of the Lion: Leo!" Lucy exclaimed as she tried to open his gate.

"Lucy! It is fine, stop this!"

"No! I won't! How can I let one of my friends disappear in front of me?!" Lucy attempted to open his gate again and she had begun to merge with the Celestial Spirit energy and energy was being projected from the ground.

"You're not doing this alone, Lu!" Roxas yelled, as he quickly ran over and put his hands on both Loke and Lucy, giving them a bit of his Magic Power.

Lucy is still trying to open Leo's gate and the energy around the three was growing. "Lucy! Roxas! Don't! If you two keep doing this, you'll disappear along with me. I don't want you to add to my sin!" Loke cried.

"If it is a rule that Spirits from the Celestial Spirit world have to die when they defy their contracts, then I will change it!" Lucy screamed and Loke was shocked at Lucy's determination soon time around the trio had stopped and soon the Celestial Spirit King himself showed himself.

"The Celestial Spirit King?" Loke asked.

"So that's him..." Roxas muttered.

"He is colossal." Lucy commented unable to take her eyes off the gigantic figure.

"I don't understand. Why are you here?" Loke asked looking at the King.

The king looks down to Loke. "Those who bare keys are forbidden from killing their summoners, even though you didn't directly kill your master, you still have to take responsibility." The King said.

"But that is not fair! Karen was abusing her power and Loke was only trying to teach her a lesson! You are unreasonable!" Lucy exclaimed as she yelled at the Celestial Spirit King.

"Lucy, stop!" Loke yelled.

"She's right! You can't do this!" Roxas said, stepping forward."The Celestial Spirits suffered because of human flaws, be they Celestial, Ancient or former humans. Loke and Aries both have suffered at the hands of Karen, it is because of her selfishness that we are all here right now!"

"Yes that is true. But even so, you have no right to interfere."

"Don't you dare tell me what I can and can't do!" Roxas yelled. "Me and Lucy had the desire to rescue our friend from death. Maybe Loke was responsible for Karen's death, but he shouldn't have to pay the ultimate price for trying to save a fellow Spirit. As the king, you should at least have the power give him a second chance!"

"Roxas..." Loke said.

"Be that as it may, I cannot change the rules."

Lucy glared at the Celestial Spirit King and began to plead to him. "Please, Loke has been suffering for three years, and he did all that for the sake of Aries!"

The Celestial Spirit King looked slightly conflicted. "Celestial Wizard, I will admit the wishes of my old friend Leo, pains me."

"How can you consider Loke guilty!? To me, what he did will never be wrong in my eyes."

"Please Lucy! I don't need forgiveness! I only want to atone for my sin!" Loke screamed.

Lucy stands up behind him "Caring for your friends, ISN'T A SIN!" Lucy screamed and she had released a huge amount of magical energy and inside that yellow energy she had inadvertently summoned all of the Spirits that she had contracts with which had shocked Loke as well as Roxas.

'Wow, she had managed to summon all of the Spirits that she had bonds with, are Celestial Wizards that powerful? No an act like this would normally kill a Celestial Wizard, but...Lu, you are truly amazing.' Roxas thought.

Soon after Lucy had summoned all of her spirits, she had collapsed, but Roxas caught her and all of her spirits had disappeared. "My friends, we all want Loke alive." Lucy weakly said.

"Lucy, don't do this. I don't want you to die like Karen." Loke worriedly said.

"Do you understand now?" Roxas asked the King.

The Celestial Spirit King had thought about what had just happened. "It is possible that this law may be an error for this situation. All of this was done just so he could protect Aries, and you two, Lucy and Roxas have done the same thing trying to protect Loke. This is a bond I don't want to be broken so I will make an exception this time. Leo the Lion, I hereby grant you permission to return to the Celestial Spirit World, if you want to repent, you must live on and protect Lucy as she is a friend that is very worthy. Roxas...thank you for your words." He then grins at Loke while saying the word 'Grin' and he disappeared and time resumes.

Loke sees a vision of Karen smiling and she apologizes to him before saying her goodbye.

Lucy gets up and helps Loke to his feet. "Here you go, Lucy." Loke said and he handed her his golden key. The blonde smiled and she planted the key on his head and Loke was transported back to the Celestial Spirit World after three years in the human world.

Roxas grinned at Lucy. "That was pretty badass of you, Lu."

Lucy blushed a little from embarrassment. "Thanks."

Roxas grabbed her hand. "Come on, let's head back to the guild."

Lucy nodded and smiled. "Yeah."

-------------------------

The next day at the guild Loke had told everyone that he was in fact a Celestial Spirit. "So you are one of them?" Ariel asked. She had gotten back earlier and was surprised at what she was told.

"How? You look exactly like a human." Happy said.

"You know Virgo is also a human." Loke stated.

"Yeah, but she can turn into an in-human form." Natsu said referring to how she was able to transform into a fat, monstrous version of herself.

"I see your point." Loke said as he agreed.

"Everyone he is Loke, the Lion Celestial Spirit!" Lucy exclaimed.

Happy began to lie on Loke's shoulder. "Now we have a fully grown cat in the guild." Happy commented.

"So will you come back as a regular guild member?" Gray asked.

"No, I will only come when Lucy is in distress." Loke then picks up Lucy bridal style and she flails her arms and yells at him to put her down. "We must make plans for our future; you do have a love for spirits don't you?"

"Just leave already!" Lucy yelled.

"Seems nothing has changed." Ariel said with a sweatdrop accompanying her.

Loke handed Lucy a 6 tickets. "These are tickets for the Akane Resort, I can't bring my girlfriends anymore so I thought you should have them."

"There is enough here for all of us to go." Lucy commented. "How many girlfriends did you have!?" Lucy exclaimed.

"We get tickets to a resort and that is the first thing you say?" Natsu commented.

"Vacation time!" Roxas exclaimed, jumping in excitement. Natsu, Ariel and Happy joined in the cheer and everyone laughed at their enthusiasm.

----------------------

Next Time: Tower of Heaven

While enjoying themselves on Akane Resort, old friends of Erza appear on the scene but don't have good intentions. What could be their goal? Find out next time in the next chapter of Legend of Roxas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 155 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...
57.9K 1.4K 73
This story begins in a world where humans and werewolves live together in peace. The biggest and mightiest pack, "The Celestials" ruled over the coun...
4.1K 24 37
Azura has now found her way back in the universe of Kingdom Hearts. Now a new adventure awaits her a long with new and old friends. What adventures...
3.5K 143 11
Fairy Tail x Male oc bxb bl harem gxg cursing smuts depending on where the story is going. I don't own Fairy Tail I only own my oc