Falling For My Brother's Best...

By amourecrivain

Nobody can forget their first kiss. Even if you were only 6 years old. Especially when the person who kissed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Extra Chapter

Chapter 14

578K 15.2K 3.8K
By amourecrivain

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 14

sorry I haven't uploaded in a couple of days , I usually upload everyday.!

but I had the last day of Senior year then Prom.

there's me & my bestfriend at my Prom after party ---------------->

anyways , your comments make me smile. thank you all for supporting me , <3

enjoy.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

I woke up the next to day to a continuous knock on my door.

"What is it?" I groaned out. My eyes automatically squinted at the bright lights that passed through my blinds.

"It's Mom, I'm coming in!" Without waiting for a response, my mother walks in the door and closes it behind her.

I didn't bother sitting up and just closed my eyes again. I felt the bed sink as she sat down next to my hip.

"Good morning, B." she greeted cheerfully.

"Mornin', Momma."

I felt her brush the wavy hairs out of my face. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

The seriousness in her voice made me open my eyes. Her eyes were watery but her face was calm.

"Is there something wrong?" I said nervously.

"No, no. Nothing's wrong." She said. I was confused. Tears started to fall from her eyes but she looked completely happy.

"Then what is it? You're freaking me out." I sat up then and wiped my mother's cheeks, making the tears disappear. "Momma?"

Marisa Bradley took in a deep breath. "Have you talked to Aiden?"

I looked at her questionly. "Aiden? What? What about him?"

What does he have to do with my mom happily crying? Something sketchy is going on around here and it's starting to get on my nerves. I don't like secretive people, why can't everyone just be straight up?

"I don't really know how to say it, B..." my mother nervously played with the bed covers.

"Out with it, Mom!"

She eyed me, her face going from smiling to a blank expression. She opened her mouth to speak but then quickly closed it. When she opened it again, my bedroom door flew open and my brother walks in.

"Can someone tell me what in the hell Carly is doing here?!?!" he yelled.

As if on cue, Carly West runs in my room from behind Blake and hugs me. Thanksgiving was tomorrow and she wasn't suppose to arrive until after the holiday.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

Carly sat down next to my mom and shrugged. "I came home to a note from my parents saying that they've used their retirement money to travel the country."

"They just left you?"

"I called them and they apologized but they said I can come spend the holiday with you all." Carly looked at my Mother. "I mean, if that's okay, Mrs. Bradley." she said shyly.

A grin appeared on her face. "I told you it's Marisa, darling. But of course, you're always welcome here!"

"Agh, damnation in hell!" Blake yelled again and stomped away.

The conversation with my Mom was done but is not forgotten. I will have to finish that with her later.

I saw Carly pout at my brother's reaction so I hugged her. I was happy to see my bestfriend here with me. Especially since everyone here seems to be hiding something and it was driving me insane.

"Now, B, why don't you help Carly get settled in here and both of you get ready for breakfast. Be downstairs in 10 minutes." With that, she stood up and left.

We unpacked Carly's bathroom necessities and placed them in my shower. We decided it was best if we kept all of our things in our suitcases and not unpack them so we just left them unzipped on floor by my bed.

With everything settled, we walked downstairs and in the kitchen to find the clan present; my family and Aiden's family. Both mothers were cleaning up the kitchen while the boys were seated at the dining table, drooling over the food.

"Can we please eat now?" Aiden and Blake whined.

"Wait till everyone's seated!" Ellen said and Aaron Chambers, her husband, laughed at her outburst.

"Listen to your mother now, Aiden, or you won't get dessert." he told his son when he saw him try to sneak a piece of bacon.

I saw Carly take the seat farthest from my brother. It made me raise my eyebrow up at her and she only shrugged in response. Blake noticed my best friend's movement and stared at her for a moment before looking down at his lap.

Taking the seat between Carly and Aiden's father, we waited for the mothers to get settled. The moment the ladies took their seat, the boys attacked the food. I was surprised there was bacon left. From the look of the piles of it on their plates, you'd think it was the last meal they'll have.

It was 11 AM when they finished their food. Everyone pitched in with the clean up. The dining room and kitchen were spotless in no time.

We spent the day gathering things that were needed for Thanksgiving. Since our parents were at work till later that night, the four of us; me, Carly, Blake, and Aiden, went grocery shopping.

It took longer than expected because my best friend and brother wouldn't stop arguing. Good thing Aiden and I were completely sane and just ignored them to get the job done.

When we got home, we cleaned up the groceries and made sure they were prepared for the big dinner the next day.

Being back home, I didn't feel like I was 21 years old. I was back in my teen years, hanging out with my friends. I felt all the stress and responsibilities of college life slip away.

I missed this, I missed being so care free. Everything was easier when you were young. Once you left home, you were on your own to fend for yourself. You felt lost and unprepared, it was scary.

I wondered if I would still feel the same tension with growing up if my father was here. I was sure that he would've helped me through this. He was my rock.

Whenever I would start to give up and fall, there he was, bringing me back up. Even if it was just being nervous about dance recitals, a boy teasing me, or even the little bruises I would get from falling off my bike.

"You okay, Blairbear?" a voice asked behind me. I knew it was Aiden by the way his soothing voice sounded.

I was finishing up washing the dishes and didn't know that I was lost in thought. I looked down at my soapy hands and saw that they began to wrinkle.

"We're waiting to watch the movie with you." he continued.

Aiden walked over and rinsed my hands, his touch so gentle but it burned otherwise. It was that spark whenever we were near each other that I knew I loved him. It's always been there, ever since that first kiss.

Why hadn't we done anything about it? I wanted to ask him. We wasted so much time with other people and not each other. The amount of jealousy I would feel every time I saw you with another girl. Is it cause you don't feel the same way?

But then I thought about his kisses and how he carefully touched me, like he was scared that one rough movement, I would break.

When the plates and my hands had been dried, we walked hand in hand towards the living room. Shouts got louder as we got nearer and I rolled my eyes, already knowing what was going on.

"I don't like scary movies, Blake!"

"Ask me if I care, Carly."

"I know you don't care, you ass!"

Aiden and I didn't bother to tell them to stop it at this point, knowing that they weren't going to anyways.

Trying to ease the fight, I walked between them in front of the DVD shelf. "Since I washed the dishes by myself, I get to pick." I said and they both groaned.

I looked over the DVDs and picked out a Comedy: Mean Girls. I was sure I wouldn't get any whines when I popped this in the DVD player cause I knew that nobody could not like this movie.

We turned of all the lights and only the brightness of the television filled the house. Carly and I took up the couch while the boys sat on the floor against it.

My head rested on the arm rest, Aiden sitting on the floor in front of me while Carly and Blake were in the same position on the other end of the couch.

I was too fixated on the handsome boy so close to me that I didn't watch the movie. I could smell his aftershave and manly cologne and his brown hair looked so soft that I wanted to reach out and touch it.

Leaning in closer to him, I tugged the blanket that Carly and I shared higher under my chin. Not knowing what possessed me, I kissed the spot where Aiden's neck met his shoulder. I felt him tense under my touch but he didn't move.

I pulled back to look at Carly and Blake, I hadn't realize that they both fell asleep. I looked at the tv to find that the movie was only a little bit more than halfway done and the clock said it was only around 7PM.

Only an hour had passed and the two fighting old married couple had fallen into deep sleep. Maybe all the fighting and arguing had worn them out.

I think that Aiden had realized this as well because he turned his head to look at me. His pupils had dilated and they were once again, a darkish gray.

"You shouldn't have done that." he whispered, his voice so deep and soothing.

"Why not?" I whispered back. I was surprised at the pull of lust that was taking over me.

Take him, my body said.

He didn't say anything. He just let his head down and put his lips on me. The kiss wasn't as hungry as the ones before. I felt his need to take it deeper and rougher but I can feel him try to pull himself back and make the kiss as sweet as possible.

He took his time brushing his lips over mine over and over again before licking my bottom lip, asking for permission. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue swooped in and lightly played with mine.

Whenever we kissed, I would lose track of life. Either the time had stopped or it went by like the speed of light. Everything would just be in a foggy haze and all that I would be able to focus on was the boy that I was in love with was kissing me.

It was the only time that I was 100% positive that all his attention was on me. Although he would never know I always put him before anything else, this short time alone when I know he's only thinking of me, would be good enough for me.

"I want you."

I don't know what came over me when I whispered those words to him. All I know is that we've been kissing for a long time and it wasn't enough to fulfill my hunger. I needed more. I needed our bodies to touch.

Slolwy, I regrettably pulled away from his kiss and got off the couch. I was careful enough not to wake up Carly or Blake.

As soon as I was up and I was sure neither of them stirred from their deep sleep, I took Aiden's hand and pulled him out of the room.

We stumbled up the stairs. I gave up the second time I fell and just took him down the stairs with me.

I was seated on one of the steps, my arms around his neck. His knees were on either side of my thighs and was hovering above me. He took my hands and pinned them on the step behind me, completely caging me in.

Our breathing was heavy, hot lust surround us. He leaned down and pressed his lips on my neck. Instinctively, my head rolled back to expose the skin. His tongue licked the spot he had kissed and slowly traced its way down to my cleavage.

He stopped there and groaned. His next actions surprised me. Acting like I weighed nothing more than a feather, he picked me up and carried me up the stairs.

When we reached the top, he pushed me against the nearest wall and pressed his full body on me. His arousal was big and hard against my abdomen and the touch made a burning hot desire rise up in my core.

"You have no idea how much I want you, Blair." Aiden's words came out in a growl.

"I think I got the idea." I ground myself against his hardness and he gritted his teeth.

Liking his reaction, I put my right leg up against his hip and grinded on him some more. He gripped my thigh and moaned, making me smile.

"Sweetheart, you better stop teasing me. Your Mom's going to be home soon and we don't want her seeing us all hot and bothered."

"But I want you!" I whined and pouted at him. O

h God, I've turned into one of Aiden's sex crazed bimbos.

"Ah shit, Blairbear. I want you way more than you know." He kissed me fully on the mouth and pulled away to put some space between us. "I promise when we finally get together, it will be worth all this painful waiting."

"But why do we have to wait?!"I missed him being so close to me. His body, his heat, his lips on my skin, his touch. "Just take me, Aiden." I pleaded, wanting him inside of me to suffice my desire.

"Please don't make it so hard, Blair. I already have such a hard time not touching you." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I just want it to be special for you. You deserve to be treated like a princess. Our first time is something you'll never forget, baby."

Suddenly, he was gone. I blinked a couple of times to get out of my lustful haze to see Aiden gathering blankets from the linen closet.

"Kids?" I heard my Mom's voice from downstairs.

"Up here, Marisa. We're just getting blankets for Blake and Carly. They fell asleep downstairs." Aiden answered.

I was so fixated on us that I hadn't realized that my Mom got home. Good thing Aiden's senses were better than mine or my mother would've found us dry humping in the middle of the hall.

"Ohhh, I see. You should just all sleep in the living room then. Blake would freak if he wakes up and he's alone with Carly." my Mom walked up the stairs, chuckling. "I don't understand why those two fight so much when they're clearly drawn to each other."

I looked at Aiden to see him already looking at me. His wink said it all. Him and I are drawn to each other as well.

The problem was, only one of us was fighting it. And it wasn't me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vote vote vote.! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
343K 6.6K 52
Emotions are what makes us human, especially love. Caring for other individuals keeps our humanity intact. But, what's Peri to think when the very fe...
10.9M 241K 66
#2 In Romance |May 1,2019| #1 In Teen Fiction |May 18,2019| ONLY AND ORIGINAL BOOK!!!! "What are we going to tell your brother?" He says, his breath...