Badass Rivalry

By shookasfv

Highest rank #8 in Humor ~~ Skylar Jones was the type of girl who attracted trouble, so it was only a matte... More

ABOUT.
VISUAL AESTHETICS
P R O L O G U E : O N E
P R O L O G U E : T W O
Rooftop Shenanigans
Spice Girls and Daftass revelations
Tackling Badboys and Foodfights
Jacob Sartorius and surprises
Harambe, Lesbians and Onesies
Overstuffed Chimpanzees and Walmart extravaganzas
Hair removal cream and 2007 Britney Spears
Car chases, Cornfields and Beyonce
Memory loss, sunsets, and promises
Large Pillows, Martial Arts and Cuddles
Havoc, Police, and Déja Vu
Triggered, Shook and his Meme Queen
Ballet, Elephants and Sober Peaches
A shirtless Chase and yummy omelettes
Tongue-tied mornings.
Sex hair, Meeting the parents and Utmost buffoonery
One direction, Mean Girls and Unexpected Calls
Loneliness, Dolce and Distractions
Shots, Saviours and Sparks
Daddy Shrek, alarm clocks and first dates
Walmart, Pick-up lines and Minion Action Figures
Solo cups, Gay lovers and Redbull highs
Romeo's, Tree Jumping and Proximity
Apologies, Coincidence, and Buffet
Champagne Kisses, Awaited conversations, and Running in circles

Spring break party, Dancing and Kisses

9.7K 383 156
By shookasfv

The spring break party was a combination of the two things Skylar loved in life: fashion and partying. But, this party was unlike any other.  It combined Versace and Rosé, Gianvitto Rossi and Dalmore 62, it combined the youthfulness of partying with the class of designer dressing.

Every year, there was a different theme. And this year's was one that was particularly extravagant. It was 1920's, so everything from the Great Gatsby to flappers, and prohibition.

Skylar, of course, had bought her dress for the party about 6 months in advance and it was custom made by Michael Cinco- so there would be no other like it. In fact, she had it personally flown out from the Champs- Élysées.

So as the day finally came, time ticked and she traded her silk robe, for her stunning dress. And here she was at 7:30- applying the final coat of her red lipstick when she heard the bell ring.

"Ms. Jones, your date is at the door," Said her housekeeper, Dorotha in her thick Polish accent.

"Ask him to come in," Skylar said turning away from the mirror, heading towards the stairs.

As she walked down the spiral staircase, her heart was pounding at the same rate as her Louboutin heels were hitting the marble staircase. She had been to this party for three years in a row now but never had she felt the bundle of emotions she was experiencing now.

Chase stood at the bottom of the stairs, his heartbeat pounding almost feverishly. He couldn't help but feel nervous as he held the red rose bouquet in his arms.

So, as her grey Louboutins entered his view he felt something click inside of him. Awe washed over him- in much like a mouth drying, pupil dilating kind of way.

He looked at her in a tantalizing way, taking her in all the way from her red bottoms to the high slit in her dress which exposed her leg to the point where it ended and then from the silk gathering of her dress to the subdued grey rhinestones that ended  in a deep v-neck to her curled hair and then finally meeting her deep chocolate eyes. He really did think that she was the most alluring girl that he had ever laid eyes on.

But he wasn't the only one staring. If Skylar thought he looked good yesterday, there were no words to describe how he good looked now. He was wearing an all-black fitted Armani tuxedo that made his blue eyes look bluer than ever, his hair combed slightly, borderline preppy but not quite there- somehow he pulled it off since just looking at him caused a flurry of euphoria inside of Skylar.

Standing in front of him she urged some words to come out, but he beat her to it

"Wow- you look, you look so stunning. And these- these are for you." He said as he gave her the bouquet, stumbling over his words, his cheeks dusted with pink. 

"Thank you," She said with a shy smile, that matched his. She really wanted to say more, she didn't know what exactly, but she couldn't seem to form the right words,

"I'll just go put these away, one second," she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

For two badasses, they sure were blushing a lot.

As she went to the kitchen she noticed her hands were trembling slightly.

Goddamnit, she thought, trying to calm her emotions. He's just another boy- a fine boy wearing a well fitted Armani suit that he pulled of really well- but another boy, nonetheless. So you are going to go out there with you held high! No matter how hot he is! Don't fall for those blue eyes and toned body!

She took a deep breath, putting the roses in a vase before heading back to him. As she reached him, he offered her another smile, and it seemed as if her pep talk had gone straight out the window.

However, seeing him look as good as Titanic Leonardo Dicaprio was one of the very few surprises that this night would hold. As soon as she walked onto the driveway, she was shocked to see the car. A black, vintage Aston Martin with red interior.

There were not many things in this world impressed Skylar, but a vintage Aston Martin was definitely on the list. She sucked in her breath,

"I love this car! It's my dream car!" She said almost running towards it.

"Babe, whose doesn't love a vintage Aston?" He said looking at her in a half adoring, half seductive way that he wasn't even aware he was executing.

"I love you! How did you even get this? Oh my goodness! This day just got even better," She said as Chase opened the door to Skylar's side to let her in.

She had just said the 143 so casually that she hadn't even noticed it but it caused Chase's heart to go into override- in a good way.

"My dad has some nifty contacts, what can I say?" He said trying to act like he didn't notice, and stay calm.

"Did you just use the word nifty?" She said laughing, all awkwardness seeming to have left as they lapsed into comfort,

"Did I mention that you clean up very well?" Skylar said as the car started moving

"I'm sorry I didn't catch that, could you repeat it? " He said leaning over, causing Skylar to nudge him back in a doting way with a smile.

The drive to the venue was quite short. However, almost a mile from the venue the photographers had been standing. The Spring break party was a huge deal for their town. The press covered the party and inevitably Skylar was on the cover- every year.

So as they reached the venue of the night, Chase handed over the keys to the valet. And went around to open Skylar's door, all eyes on the black Aston Martin.

So, as he opened the door and Skylar stepped out, the cameras started flashing.

They felt the eyes of all the people in the vicinity stare at them and question 'what are they doing with each other'. Their faces were a mixture of confusion and shock, and duo seemed to revel in it.

The venue looked like an old factory building from the outside- but from the inside, it was not anything short of flamboyant. Through the entrance, there was a ballroom, with intricate ceilings, chandeliers hanging low and butlers weaving their way through the masses of people who were all decadently dressed. Then behind the ballroom was an enormous stage concealed by red theatre curtains which extended the length of a wall, the flappers used to dance there in the 1920s when the venue served the purpose of a bootleg bar.

So as people stopped gawking and went back to their activities, still sneaking the occasion glace at them, Skylar and Chase saw Sean make his way towards them- with Charly and Dean on his trail.

"Well, the couple has made their formal debut," Sean said as he raised his glass.

"You two are together?" Charly said looking quite perplexed as if he hadn't just witnessed the whole scene.

"Yeah," Chase said moving his hand to Skylar's waist. Surprisingly, Skylar just leaned into him.

Dean just looked Chase up and down in approval, "Good job"

However, Charly had the attention span of an infant and was not very interested in the newfound couple anymore, looking behind them, his eyes lit up.

"Come on guys! There's a chocolate fountain!" Charly said pulling Dean and Sean along with him, leaving the two of them in the corner for themselves.

"Well that went really well," Skylar said exhaling deeply,

"It did, didn't it?" Chase said,

"Would you like to dance, milady?" Chase asked with a faux accent since they were already on the dance floor.

"Of course, dear sir," She said with a laugh.

Skylar placed one hand on his shoulder and interlinked the other with his. Feeling the little bolts of electricity trickling through the length of her arm down to her waist, almost electrocuting her heart. Not to mention the place where their hands met, it felt like she had been seared, it was a enticing experience, and up until now, it seemed as if dancing had never felt quite so right. It was surprising to see how they danced so well, after all,

Who could have guessed that two people who liked living life at 100 miles an hour could learn to slow down to the same pace?

They didn't have to say much, after all, actions do speak louder than words. Skylar looked into his blue eyes, feeling as if she was drowning. Letting go, he twirled her around before pulling her in even closer, bringing them millimeters apart. Skylar titled her head, her eyes flickered to his lips, she leaned upwards. He was completely caught up in her spell, leaning down. As they looked at each other they almost forgot that they were other people in the room- almost.

However, as Skylar's lips were about to meet Chase's, he tensed up at the sight behind her.

"Don't look now, but look now,"

Her body still pressed against Chase's, she turned around just in time to see

Jake walk in and hand in hand with Lauren.

Skylar felt the sting of betrayal course through her veins. She couldn't care less that Jake had a date, she simply didn't care about his love life anymore. However, the fact that his date was one of her closest friends hurt. Pranking Lauren was one thing, but Lauren showing up to the biggest event of the year with her ex-was a whole different ball game.

Now, Skylar wasn't really good at ball sports- she was about to score a home run.

"And the havoc-wrecking begins," Chase said with a sigh. Feeling disappointed- they were so close.

Out of the corner of her eye, Sky saw the new couple walking towards them.

"Chase, dip me on the count of three," She said turning back to face him.

"1," She could hear the sound of Lauren's heels clicking towards them,

"2," She could hear the silence as everyone in the room, turned their attention towards them,

"3" Chase let her go, her body cascading, as he caught her moments from the ground, his hand on the small of her back, as he brought her up, bringing her closer. Sky had other plans, she stuck her hand out as she came up, causing the tray in the hands of the butler behind them to fly out, causing the contents to spill all over Jake and Lauren.

Lauren squealed as her red dress was doused in champagne, bringing a grin to Skylar's face.       

Trying to stifle a laugh, Skylar put her face in the crook of Chase's shoulder, before noticing that some of the champagne spilled on his shirt.

"Oh, sorry babe,my hand slipped!," She said dramatically ,"Come on, let's get you fixed up"

She grabbed his hand, pulling him away from the seething and drenched duo on the floor, and from the attention that her little act caused.

As they reached the privacy behind the curtains, Skylar let out a laugh, soon enough Chase joined in,

"Okay, I admit, that was good, but seriously? my tux is ruined," He said.

Skylar glanced at him, noticing the small patch of champagne on his shirt,

" Oh, come on, don't be a baby! it's not ruined," She said as they stood on the stage, behind the curtains, concealed from the crowd, "Let me dry it down and you'll be good,"

As Chase took off his jacket, Sky reached to undo his tie almost subconsciously, and all of a sudden, they were really close, as close as they were when they were dancing, the air between them mingling.

Their heartbeats going a million miles an hour, they seemed to be caught up in this position often, they were always so close, yet not close enough.

Skylar took in a ragged breath as Chase glanced down at her lips, forgetting the task at hand she moved her arms around his neck,

The hesitation in Chase's eyes left,

fuck it, he thought

He leaned forward, crashing his lips against hers.

The kiss was frantic and passionate. It was as if they were caught up in an explosion of sweet and salty, euphoria and calmness, all bundled up into something unexplainable. At first, Skylar was caught off guard but soon reciprocated. She brought herself up as he pushed her onto the table behind them, his hands running up her exposed thigh as she knotted his shirt in her hands pulling him even closer.

Their bodies moved in sync, all the restraint and caution was gone. It was as if the slow dance before was them holding back, and now they were finally set loose.

He groaned her name softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him.She moved backwards, one of her hands running through his hair the other trying to stable her self against the table.

After what felt like a long time, yet simultaneously not long enough, they broke apart,

"You have no idea how much I've wanted this," Chase said, taking in a ragged breath, as he licked his lips which were now coated with Skylar's red lipstick. His hair was completely messy, his shirt totally rumpled and his eyes shone even brighter, and to Skylar he looked even better than before.

"Me too," Skylar said as she pulled him back on to her, with a smile on her face.

As she moved back on the table, her hand caught on something, and all of a sudden, there was a flood of light as the curtain in front of them fell, exposing them on the stage in front of the entire party, engaged in a passionate lip-lock

GUYS I DID ITTTTT WOOOOOOO
A REAL KISSS YAAAAA BOIIIII

OKAY PLS TELL ME IF U LIKED IT BC IDK IF THIS CHAPTER IS THE BEST IT COULD HAVE BEEN. TELL ME IF ITS RUSHED OR NOT.

BUT MY BABIES HAVE COME A LOOOONG WAYYYYYYY IM SO HAPPY
ANYWAYS BE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE MY BOOK AND LOVE U ALL. ALSO 100K WHAT THE FUCK THANK U SO MUCH??? ITS ACTUALLY U UNREAL THATS WHY I GAVE U GUYS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HVE EVER WRITTEN!!'

ALSO IVE GOTTEN A LOT OF MESSAGES TO WRITE IN FIRST PERSON, BUT I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE WRITING IN FIRST PERSON I LIKE BEING AN OUTSIDER ON THEIR STORY BUT IF YALL REALY WANT ME TO WRITE IN FIRST PERSON JUST LET ME KNOW HERE BY COMMENTING HERE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5K 40
Quick side note: This book was originally named 'The Bad Boy, The Secret, and Me' and was renamed to its current title as of 27/04/2018 for existing...
68.9K 3.4K 59
Highest Ranking: #63 in Teen Fiction •Completed• "You look pretty fine in those jeans, but you'd look even finer without them." He inched closer to...
83.6K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
4.2K 264 35
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...