Perfection? [Austin Mahone Fa...

By gabbypdlr

Kylie Carter's life could be described in one word: Perfection. Exceptional grades, head cheerleader of the t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 41

11.9K 274 83
By gabbypdlr

*Austin's POV*

"Hello?" I answer my phone. Kylie's phone number popped up.

"Hey baby!" She says excitedly.

"Hey, you got your things back." I smile.

"Yes, I did and I was thinking we can go to some place to have dinner. What do you think?" She says through the phone.

"Dinner seems nice. To celebrate that you are no longer grounded. Oh, and we could also talk about your discussion with Rebecca." I tell her.

There was a slight pause, "I- I don't really think we need to discuss that." She said, her voice changing to a nervous one.

"Did something happen that you don't want to talk about?" I ask with curiosity.

"Not at all. I already told you, there's nothing to talk about." She said kind of rudely.

"I'm sorry... No need to talk to me in that way. I was just asking." I try to calm her down.

"Sorry, baby. It's just... It's just that all the pressing charges and then dropping them thing just gets me out of place." She explains, "You trust me if I tell you that everything's fine?"

"Yes, I trust you." I say.

"So, dinner?" She asks.

"Dinner seems great, but I'm going to take you somewhere fancy instead. So wear your fancy clothes and your makeup, even though I like you way more without it." I laugh.

"Oh don't bullshit me Austin!" She laughs back.

"I'm not! I'm serious baby." I smile.

"Mhm." She says. I can feel her rolling her eyes.

"I love you so much." I tell her.

"I love you more." She says.

"Are we gonna start this 'I love you more' thing?" I chuckle.

"Hm... Better not." She says.

"Well, be ready at eight." I tell her to finalize the conversation.

"Will be." She says.

"Goodbye Kyles."

"Bye bye." With that I press the end button.

I stand up from my bed, and set an alarm for 7:30, the time in which I should go and get Kylie at her house. It's 6:00, so I think I should start getting ready.

I enter my bathroom and remove all my clothes. I get inside the shower and start running the hot water. Kylie's question pops up in my mind.

You trust me if I tell you that everything's fine?

She has never asked me that before and I have never thought of that. I guess I have always trusted her. Why am I doubting now? I shouldn't be. I'm sure she trusts me like I trust her.

Once I've finished showering, I stepped outside the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I take my blower and start to dry my hair, it obviously has to be nice. I want to look my best.

I turn off the blower when I'm done and take my hair gel. I apply it to my hair smoothly and style it as I like. I enter my room, take off the towel from my waist, and put on my boxers.

Now, decide what to wear. Believe it or not, this is a difficult task for me. It's not that easy to impress someone when you have so little clothes. What can I say, I'm a guy!

After picking out some outfits I decided on what I thought was best. A white button up shirt, some black jeans, and white sneakers. Let me say, I look pretty decent. I took my cologne and sprayed it to my body. I check myself in the mirror to see if I was presentable and then I was done.

I check my phone for the time and its 7:16. Instead of waiting here in my room for the time to go get Kylie to come, I decide to go to a flower shop and buy Kylie some roses. When I get there, I go directly to where the pink roses are. I tell the man that I want a bouquet of those. I pay for them and get in my car.

It's 7:25, time to go get her. I make my way down the street, pass a few blocks, and get to her house. I hop out of my Range and take the roses in hand. I walk up the small patch of stairs to the door. I ring the bell and turn my back on the door, shifting my weight as I wait for someone to answer. A small smirk creeps across my lips as I realize the only car in the driveway is Kylie's, meaning that her parents are not here.

I hear the door swing open behind me, and once I turn to face the door again, I find that Kylie is there, standing under the door frame, as beautiful as ever. I finally understood the feeling; she took my breath away. My eyes scanned her body, covered in golden satin... that dress - oh that dress. The long, beige dress seemed to caress her every curve, fitting perfectly to her slender frame. The fabric was covered in shiny cream and silver sparkles - or whatever the fuck those are. She looked beautiful and classy. Her poise irradiated of finness and her tender lips curled up into the gentlest of smiles. Of course, I may look like a fucking idiot just staring at her, but I can't seem to stop admiring the sight of what seemed like an angel who stood before me. Her beautiful brown hair was pulled up in such way that exhalted every single detail I love bout her delicate face. She was the very image of perfection.

"Umm... Babe?" She blushed. "You're staring..."

"You- erm, you look..." I couldn't find the words. "Perfect..." It came out like a whisper.

She laughed, "Perfect, huh?"

"You look amazing, Kyles." I managed a smile.

Her eyes scanned my body, "You don't look so bad yourself, mister." She giggled.

I take a step closer to her and she does the same, to the point where there is no space left in between us. I hold her by the waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"You want to know what else is perfect?" I ask her.

"What?"

"This moment, right here." I tell her.

A big smile spreads across her lips as our lips crash and we start kissing passionately. One of her hands move to my hair and the other to my face and caresses it, my hands get lower on her back. I don't want this moment to end, this is exactly the type of moment that I wish could last forever.

Kylie takes a step back and, all of a sudden, we snap out of our little perfect moment.

"What's wrong, Kyles?" I ask, preocupied.

She looks down and furrows her eyebrows like if she just remembered something.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She snaps out of it and looks up with a smile, "Yeah, everything's alright, it's just that..." She takes out her phone and checks the clock, "Look at the time!"

"Oh..." I say.

"Yeah, it's just that I really don't want to arrive late, babe." She laughs.

"You don't want to arrive late? So you know where we're going?" I ask curiously.

She facepalms herself, "Well, I wasn't supposed to say this, but I called your mom and told her that you're planning on taking me to somewhere fancy. I just wanted to make sure that I was wearing the adequate clothes. If she wouldn't have told me, I would have worn something that isn't for this type of activity and I would have been so embarassed!" She laughs a little.

I mean, it's true, but I really wanted to surprise her.

"But she always has to ruin everything..." I say, frustrated.

"Babe, calm down, I can act surprised if you want. Also, I was the one that called her, so I'm to blame." She says.

"No, it's okay. C'mon." I hold her hand and lead her to the car. I opened the passenger door for her and closed it once she was inside. I made my way to my side and entered. I started the car's engine and began driving. Kylie, as always, turned the radio on and looked for good songs that were playing. And, of course, she sang along to them. Well... we both did. 

We were jamming out to Ariana Grande's new song, Problem. It's cool.

"I just want Iggy's part to come up already." I tell Kylie. 

"It's almost there, just wait." She smiles at me.

Right on cue, Iggy starts singing. Hell yeah.

Ten minutes pass and we arrive to the gala. This place is HUGE and filled of people in very, very fancy clothes.

"Oh my gosh." Kylie awes.

"I knew you would love it." I smile.

I stop my car and hand the keys to the valet. Then, he hands me the ticket and takes my car away. I look at Kylie to find her staring at the hotel in awe. 

"Austin, what did you do?" She whispers, still looking around.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"I mean, what did you do to be allowed in here?" She questions.

"Oh. My mother's boss recieved two invitations and he couldn't come, so he gave them to her." I explained. 

After waiting in line for about three minutes, I handed the two invitations to the lady who is recieving them. Once we got inside, we were both awestruck. The huge ivory room was filled with people. From above was hanging a dazzling chandelier. Luxurious cocktails were being passed around by waiters and extravagant appetitizers were being served on the tall tables. In the center was located the dance floor with only four couples dancing to a slow song. 

"Everything is so beautiful." Kylie smiled, squeezing my hand.

I nod with a grin and motion her to go sit on one of the tall chairs next to the table. Two pink cocktails are carefully placed on the small table in front of us. Kylie reaches out to take one, but then she decides against it. 

"Why not?" I said.

"Because we can't." She said seriously.

I shrugged. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

"If they ask, we're twenty one." I told her and took a sip of the sweet drink, "You can barely taste the alcohol." I said.

"I don't know, Austin." She pouted.

"Don't be such a chicken" I said with an eye roll.

She sighed, giving in, "Okay." And took a sip.

"Mmm, it's really sweet." She said.

"Exactly." I smiled.

I don't remember how many more cocktails of those I took, but people began to stare at me. Why though? Do I have something on my face? 

"What's wrong with my face? Am I ugly?" I blurted before I could catch up with my thoughts. Did I just say that out loud?

"Umm... babe?" Kylie said while furrowing her eyebrows "You're talking a little too loud, are you okay?" 

Wow. Kylie looks really beautiful when she's preoccupied. 

"You are gorgeous." I said, but it came out more like a slur. 

"Austin Mahone, are you drunk?" She gaped. 

"Nooooooo..." I said dragging the O. For some reason I found this extremely funny and began to laugh. 

"Hey, can I get 'nother one?" I asked one of the waiters. He hesitated, but then placed a drink on the table. 

"No no no no no!" Kylie said seriously and put the drink back on the tray. The waiter shrugged and walked away. 

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" I grinned and stood up. 

"Austin, I'm serious. No." She said sternly and pushed me down to sit back on the chair. 

Suddenly, a man with a white beard walked in front of us. 

"Dumbledore! You're alive!" I exclaimed. 

The man widened his eyes in horror and walked faster. 

Kylie burst out laughing. "Austin!" 

"What?" I asked, clearly confused. 

As soon as I saw a waiter with one of those drinks I took one really fast, which made me spill the drink on my white shirt. 

"Aww man!" I said in frustruation, making Kylie laugh. Wait, why is she laughing?

"What?" I ask. 

"Nothing. Let's go to the bathroom." She said while standing up.

"Hmm. Together?" I asked with a huge smirk plastered on my face. Kylie just rolled her eyes.

We got outside the room and found the bathroom. After we got in, Kylie locked the door behind her. 

"Bu- but my shirt is pink now." I pouted. 

"I know babe, that's why we're here." She giggled. Why is she laughing so much? 

I watched her silently as she slowly took a paper towel and carefully got it wet with the running water of the sink. I admired her as she walked towards me. 

She smiled, "Are you okay?"

I nodded and reached out for her face, got closer and kissed her softly on the lips.

Kylie quickly pulled away, "Woah, Austin. You really do smell like alcohol. I think you should-"

I interrupted her by roughly kissing her neck. She gasped in surprise as my hand traveled down to her hips. 

"Austin." She said sternly. "Stop, we can't do this here. Plus, you're drunk, control yourself young man."

I laughed, "Okay okay." I throw my hands in the air, showing that I gave up.

Kylie threw the paper towel in the trash can, "All done. It doesn't look that good, but I did a pretty decent job fixing it a little bit."

"That's why I love you!" I said. All of a sudden, I started to feel nauseous. I walked fastly over to the sink and threw up. 

"Oh my god." I could feel Kylie getting a little panicked.

"It's okay, things like this happen." I laughed and cleaned my mouth.

"C'mon, we've got to go. I'm driving." Kylie demanded.

I know I can't fight against this case so I just gave in. 

We walked down the stairs, Kylie had to hold me a little because I was a little tipsy. That was embarrassing. Kylie gave the ticket to the valet and he looked for my car and handed the keys to her.

Kylie walked me to the passenger seat and got me in. I quickly put on my seatbelt. She went around the car to the drivers seat, buckled up and started driving. 

Sad thing is, I can't keep narrating what happened anymore. Thing is, I don't remember what the hell happened afterwards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

This was a cute and funny one, right? I don't know, but this chapter was kind of fun to make. Well, remember to comment and vote and comment some more!! We love to see those comments of yours. What do you think will happen next?

~Gabby and Laura  x.

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 11K 59
Caitlin was an ordinary girl just trying to get through high school. She had straight A's and was the Varsity cheerleading captain. She had a good li...
4K 167 8
Amber Heavens, a teenage girl who lives in Texas. Whose life is about to change on the day she meets her idol, Austin Mahone in a concert she won't b...
5.6K 100 15
Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into this boy named Austin Mahone. He was p...
3.2K 121 20
♡Skyler♡ Not your average 18 year old. She likes rock music and parties hard. Skyler doesn't believe in love. She has a bad pass with boys and told h...