You Are || Lee Minhyuk

By byJianLucas

"Meeting her wasn't an accident, knowing her, wasn't a mistake... not protecting her since the beginning is s... More

|| INTRODUCTION ||
1 || Building dreams
3 || New Feeling?
4 || Out of Control
5 || Love for Two?
6 || No More Pain
7 || You Here?
8 || Bright Future
9 || Us Two
10 || Sweet eyes
11 || Eye to eye
12 || Reset or Zero
13 || Surprises
14 || Imagine
15 || The Court
16 || Endless
17 || The return
18 || You lied
19 || Jealousy
20 || How? Why?
21 || Always in Love
22 || Sensation
23 || Now is over
24 || Feeling guilty
25 || Dreams aligned
Author's note~

2 || See you Again

720 20 6
By byJianLucas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyunju's POV-

Your breakfast with Camryn already finished and now you're alone in the streets of Seoul, Camryn couldn't come with you since she had to prepare some stuff at her house. As you continued walking through the streets you saw a huge crowd of people, you didn't go to that direction since it was too crowded, so you turn back and left.

You keep walking through the streets as you thought about your parents and all the struggle you have by all their crazy ideas for your future, and as you were distracted thinking about that suddenly someone crashed against you. Now you have someone above you.

-I'm so sorry, are you okay? - He asked concerned.

-Yes, don't worry - You said.

-It's good you are not harmed - He said.

-I guess, but can you stand up? - You said as you looked away from the guy's face.

-Oh sure, sorry-. The guy stood up and then he extended his hand to you to get up as well. He looks familiar to you, "Where do I saw you?" you asked yourself trying to remember. He's a cute guy, his hair is quite a unique colour, it's like green but blue with a white mixture, it looks nice on him, and his skin seems soft and bright light.

-You have to be more careful, but anyway, why were you running? - You asked confused.

-I was escaping from the crowd.

-Do you mean that crowd of people that were in the main street?

-Yeah, it's quite a mess over there!

-I see...

-Hey, want to take a walk? - The guy said with a lovely smile.

-Sure but let's go this way, you know to avoid the crowd.

-Yes, please! By the way, I'm Lee Minhyuk.

-I'm, Hyunju, Im Hyunju - You told.

-That's a really cool name - He said.

-Thank you, I like it a lot - You smiled.

The time flew by and you still with Minhyuk, he's a really nice and funny guy, very charming too. The clock turned the hour to 1:00 pm, you needed to get back home since your parents might be worried, but you really don't want to go. You want to enjoy more time from your freedom.

-So, what are you working at? - Minhyuk asked.

-Me? Well... it's a quite unique way to win money - You said a bit nervous.

-I know what you mean, I'm not ashamed of saying what I do, but sometimes that could be hard for other people to understand.

-Minhyuk...

-I got very thoughtful in no time, sorry, Hyunju - Minhyuk said as he released a smile all of the sudden.

-No please don't be, I know exactly how you feel... I'm a dancer from a company, I have been a back dancer on some tours and music videos.

-That's so similar to my way of living!

-Really?

-Don't you see my crazy hair?! I'm part of a boy band called "MONSTA X" I'm one of the vocalists.

-MONSTA X... that's why you sounded so familiar to me.

-What my name? I know, you can scream now if you want.

-Why?

-You're not going to go crazy all over me? - Minhyuk asked surprised.

-No, I'm not that kind of person. And I guess you had enough from this morning.

-*Laugh* you think so? To be honest with you, I really enjoy all of that, but sometimes it's just a struggle.

-Struggle... that's my life...

-Hyunju? -. You two sat on a bench that was on a park you were passing through. You told Minhyuk about all the issues you had with your family and what a bright future they want for you.

-That's so wrong... you're too young to get married - Minhyuk said.

-And I don't want to! That's why I'm going to go to my house sooner than later.

-Do you have where to stay?

-Not yet, but I'll find something. My manager already knows about the situation so he might help me.

-That's nice, maybe like that you'll feel safer.

-Yes. Minhyuk you don't need to go?

-Why are you asking?

-Because you're an idol, you might be occupied.

-I really don't know - Minhyuk said as he tried to remember.

-Try to remember your schedule.

-Oh damn! The photo shoot! You were right - Minhyuk said as he got up from the bench.

-*Giggle* I told you.

-Do you think I could see you again?

-Sure thing Minhyuk.

-It was a pleasure to meet you, Hyunju.

-Same, good luck in your photo shoot.

-Thanks! -. Minhyuk left and you went home, even though you don't really want to.

*HOURS LATER*

You arrived at your house, and you were really happy, everything was so cool and fresh since the morning that you woke up, but now the storm is going to come.

You entered your house and you saw your parents in the living room like if they were waiting for you, they seem so mad and disgusted.

-Hyunju! Where were you?!

-I went to have breakfast, Mother.

-You had breakfast with Leo this morning and you missed it!!

-Father, I told him I couldn't make it, you don't have to go crazy about it.

-Im Hyunju! Come back here!

-Father, I need to go to my room, I really want to just chill for now.

-Hyunju! -. You went upstairs and closed your room under lock. You look and act flawlessly every time you see your parents together, however, your father can be really aggressive at some points, so in the inside, you were really terrified of him.

You started to listen to some music while you started to write some lyrics for a future song that might end up in your debut album when suddenly your phone started to ring.

Unknown?

You picked up the call.

-Hello?

-Hey sweetie eyes.

-Minhyuk?

-Correct! Wow, you're good at guessing.

-How did you get my phone number?

-I have my contacts.

-*Giggle* I see, so what's up?

-I wanted to see if you want to come to my company studios, you know I want to introduce you to everyone in MONSTA X.

-That sounds great! At what hour?

-At 8:00 pm, wear something sporty and comfy, you will need it.

-You're going to put me to work?

-Yes little Hyunju, it's going to be fun.

-Alright, I'll see you there.

-Great, have a nice day, Hyunju.

-See you later - You said happily.

You hang up your phone, you looked at the wall clock that it's in your bedroom wall; it was 6:40 pm, you have some time to continue writing and to get ready of course. Minhyuk it's a really bright person, it's really good to have him, you relate a lot to him so you don't find any complications when it's time to chat with him. So nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 230 25
"I had loved her for so many years... but she's married now and she can't escape from him. I still love her and I know she feels the same". She's los...
4.9K 284 24
❛They lied to each other yet they lived happily ever after❜ Started : 14/1/2019 Ended :: 14/6/2019 Short chapters ♡ Inspired by Thai WebSer...
1.9K 125 29
"When you think you have it all but in the end, everything he did was like a game for him". Trying to find love as an artist; despite all the tiring...
73.8K 1.5K 21
The majority of this story take place in the Survival Show, Stray Kids. "Rule #1 and the most important rule of them all: You cannot fall in love wi...