Silas

By trottinghorsess

He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on hi... More

Long List of Characters
Bully
Friends?
Mistake
Identity Reveal
Stay Away
Halloween
Devil falls for Angel and makes Chaos
Secret
Hidden Away
Abort baby Archer
Archers Heart
Reunion
Feelings
Sleepover
Three Words and Goodbyes
Good before bad
Undefeated boxer gone mad
Help Me
Rescued
Recovery
Gender, Name, and Flutters
Distant
Fights and Apologizes
Thanksgiving
Broken Arm and Waterbreak
Just the Start
It keeps getting worse.
Vacation
Mine (mature)
Bracelet
Leader
Putting an End
The Start
Kittens help
Camping
Snowman
Crash Trauma
Bruises
Surrendered and Puppies
Surpise!
Checkup and Kitten
Gender Reveal
Aggresive
Captured
Death Row
3, 2, 1
Back Home Welcoming
Hot Tub
Melody
Problems
Dinner
Water Fountain
He's coming!
Wedding
Epilouge
🙈SEQUEL🙈
The Final Chapter

Forget what I said

5.6K 114 17
By trottinghorsess

Ella

"Have a good day Maisie" I kiss her head before she walks into the classroom to her little friend. Her teacher waves to me and I wave back with a bright smile.

Now time for me to go to school. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous to go. What was up with Silas last night? One minute he wants to help me then the next he wants me to stay away from him. Was it something I did? Did I say come off rude to him?

I realize I'm now I'm my parking spot. At least I can thank Silas for being my hero. So long I wanted someone to stop those guys from hitting me. Never did I expect Silas to do that though. Once I walk into the building, I hide my face and look down as I walk to my locker.

Finally, I look up and see Tyler with Silas leaned up against my locker with smirks. My heart starts beating at the sight of Silas since he told me to avoid him... what the hell do I do?! "Morning Ell" Tyler laughs.

Silas looks at me and his smirk grows. What happened to his face and arm? I've been asking myself that since yesterday. He has a black eye and his lip is busted open. His arm is also in a sling. Wait... when I went to his house that day, he rushed me out then the next day he comes to school like this...

I really hope he isn't getting into trouble. "Firefly" he says in his deep, husky sexy voice. Wait. Did I really just say that?! "Froot loops?" he holds out a little ziplock bag of Froot Loops he's eating. I smile and shake my head. Tyler sticks his hand in the bag and grabs some. "Get your fucking own" Silas groans and pulls them away.

Damn. The way his arm flexes. His biceps are huge especially in the tight shirt he's wearing. He cockily smirks and I realize I'm staring. "Fuck" I say under my breath and he laughs. Did I really just say that aloud? Ughhh I'm dumb.

"Wanna go to the movies tonight? It's Friday night and I need to get out of my house" Tyler shrugs and I laugh as I nod. Tyler's so sweet and funny, I love it. I haven't genuinely laughed since mom and dad died last year. They left me and Maisie so I thought I was always gonna be alone...

But now that I have these two to talk to, I feel less alone. "Let's watch that scary movie that just came out, It. That is, if you're not a bitch, which you are" Silas smirks at Tyler whose rolling his eyes.

"Ok fuckface, game on" Tyler returns the smirk and I laugh. It's amazing how Silas was just rude to Tyler yesterday and now they're best friends. I love this though, having them. Call me crazy for already getting attached to them, but I get attached too easily and they make me laugh.

The bell rings so Tyler and I walk off to our classes until a hand on my shoulder pulls me back. Silas. "Forget what I said yesterday" he whispers in my ear which sends shivers down my spine. His breath is so warm and has a minty smell that could kill. "I need you Firefly" his lips brush against my temple so I close my eyes then he lets me go.

"I-I'll see you l-later" my voice gives out on me. He laughs and winks before walking off the opposite direction. Why am I suddenly turned on ughhh.

**

"Eat" he shoves food in my face and I look at it in disgust as I shake my head. He pushes his eyebrows together in confusion as he studies my face. "You're making yourself sick by not eating. Please don't make me do something that's gonna make you uncomfortable" he tries to convince me.

Tyler looks at me and I just look away. "Please Ell, for us and yourself?" he asks with a sad tone but I don't move a muscle. Silas sighs and pulls out his phone to start texting someone. "Oh Ell"

"So uh for the movie... we need each other's numbers right?" I try to change the conversation and they look at each other in realization, making me laugh. We all trade phones and put our numbers in them. When I get mine back, I see Silas put his contact name as Your Hero.

I can get Maisie to stay the night at a friends tonight then pick her up in the morning or something like that. "I have a boxing match next weekend if you guys wanna come watch" Silas says casually and we look at him with our jaws dropped. "What?"

"You're a boxer?!" Tyler and I ask in confusion along with amazement. He nods and we look at each other then back to him. "OF COURSE!" we shout and laugh.

He gives us a thumbs up and my smile stays still on my face. A boxer! I've met football players, baseball, and all that, but never a boxer! That's fucking amazing!! Maybe Maisie would even like to watch too!

Silas notices my daydreaming and smiles at me.

**

"Don't get scared now bitch" Silas ruffles Tyler's hair. He groans and I laugh as I sit down in the middle of them. "You, you better not wimp out on me either" he ruffles my hair as well and I smile then I shake my head. "Good"

...

"AH!" I jump into Silas's lap. He laughs and pulls me into his chest. Once I look back at the screen, the clown jumps at the screen, making me dig my head in Silas's arm. "I need air" I try to catch my breath then suddenly I'm lifted up and taken somewhere.

The cold breeze hits my skin and look up to see I'm outside. Silas sets me down and Tyler wraps his jacket over my shoulders, "Are you okay?" Silas asks and I nod. He wraps his arms around me from behind in attempt to warm me up. Damn his heat does immediately warm me.

I frown once he lets go of me and walks off to take a phone call. "The movie just ended anyway so you made it through!" Tyler laughs and throws his arm up so I high five him. I smile and notice Silas getting angry about something over the phone so I slowly walk up to him and put my hand on his arm when he hangs up.

He jumps and turns to me. When he notices it's me, he sighs in relief then Tyler walks up to us. "We better get going" Silas looks at us and we nod. I sit in the back of his comfortable car and look out the window, in love with the breeze and sounds of leaves falling from the trees.

Tyler gets dropped off first so I moved to the front seat and discreetly watch Silas's muscles move as he turns the steering wheel. "Where are we going?" I ask and as soon as I do, we pull into his driveway. "Oh"

"Come on, it's cold out here and I have to get something in here" he gets out the car and I follow him. The warm air flows in my face once we walk in his house. Two little giggles come from the kitchen so Silas and I walk in and there stands Maisie and a little girl. "Wh-"

"Maisie!" I cut Silas off. He looks at me confused and Maisie runs up to me. "I thought you didn't have siblings?" I look at Silas. He looks at the little girl then Maisie, "This is my little sister" I clear things up.

He makes an O shape with his lips before talking. "No I don't have siblings, this is my cousin Lily, she considers me her bother" he picks her up and I drop my jaw. How coincidental what the fuck? The little girl my sister talks about all the time is Silas's cousin?! Little world I guess. "Anyway, I'll be right back" he puts down Lily and jogs up the stairs.

Lily takes my hand and pulls me down to her height. "Do you like my brother?" she innocently asks and I chuckle. "Secret" she pulls her pinkie out and I connect it with mine and shake it. "So do you?" she asks with a cheeky smile.

I laugh and nod. "Of course I do" I smile and she looks at something behind me with an oops face. I turn around to see Silas looking down at me with a smirk. "Why do you have a bag?" i quickly try to change the subject as my cheeks turn red.

"I'll see you later Lils" he ruffles her hair then looks at me. I say goodbye to Maisie before walking out of the house and into his car. "Don't mind Lily, she has a creative mind" he notices my embarrassment and laughs.

**

We pull into my driveway so I go to say goodbye, but he gets out of the car with his backpack on his back. "What are you doing?" I ask as I get out and follow him up to my deck. He steps back, giving me room to open the door.

"I'm staying with you tonight" he says with a straight face. I drop my jaw and look at him in confusion. "You didn't eat at lunch today. I told you I'd have to do something that would make you uncomfortable so I'm cooking dinner for you" he walks in my house when I open it. "Where is everyone?" he turns on the light.

Ouch. That really hit a nerve. There once was an everyone... I remember waking up with Maisie every morning to moms cooking and dads affection. Now that's gone. It's now Maisie who wakes up every morning to my cooking and affection. "My uh... my parents passed away last year" I gulp and he looks at me.

My eyes fill with tears and his face turns to pure regret so he hugs me. "Shit, I'm sorry Firefly, I wouldn't have said anything if I knew" he plays with the ends of my long hair and I cry in his chest. He's too tall for me. "Firefly..." he whispers "I- I'm here for you and so is Tyler. You have to talk to us"

I pull away and wipe my tears away. He gently brushes my hair behind my ear. Silence fills the room as Silas and I look into each other's eyes. We lean in until he steps back then looks at the kitchen and walks towards it. "You don't have to" I follow him, but he's already setting up options.

"Pasta?" he asks and I sigh. I'm not getting out of this am I? I nod and he begins to boil the water. "Now we wait" he pauses. "Tell me about yourself Firefly. All I know about you is that your favorite color's purple, you have a little sister, and you never wanna eat"

Should I tell him? He's just trying to look out for me so I can't keep getting annoyed at him for wanting to help. Maybe one day... maybe he can figure it out on his own. "Im not that interesting" I shrug and he leans on the counter with his arms crossed. "I love art, dogs, and milkshakes. Uhh... ever since my parents passed, I've been taking care of Maisie on my own"

He drops his jaw then burns his hand on the stove. "Fuck me" he waves his hand in attempt to cool it off. I laugh and take his hand and begin to rub it. "You and Maisie live here alone?!" he asks with surprise in his tone. I nod and wet a cloth then place it on his hand. "What the fuck?! Firefly if you told Tyler and I, we would help you"

I shrug and look up at him. "Thank you Silas, but I got it" I smile and he gives me a skeptical look that could kill. "How's your arm?" I look at his sling. He doesn't move his glare, it just stays on me.

"Why don't you eat?" he asks and I walk back over to the cabinets to get a bowl out. It gets quiet then I hear him stand tall. "You're anorexic aren't you?" he guesses and I look at him with a sad face. "Fuck..." he looks at the ground and I walk over to pull his chin up. Holding up the raw pasta strings, I snap them in half then place them in the pot.

A huge pair of arms are wrapped around me as I stir them around and his minty breath spreads across my face. My heart starts to race and all I want to do right now is kiss this guy... but he spins me around and beats me to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.8K 76
SEQUEL TO : THE ESCAPED PRISONERS GIRL (makes sense if you didn't read the first book) - "Just cause I don't like you doesn't mean I'm not gonna prot...
CodeRed By Muskan Kapoor

Mystery / Thriller

779 116 41
"Guys, I got another note," I say as I sit down at lunch. Vanessa and Xander were here but Hazel was missing. "Where's Hazel?" I question, eyeing her...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
1.1K 26 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...