forever, i promise (BajanCana...

By sasha_playss

Julia, Jerome's sister has a crush on Mitch, her brothers best friend. Will Jerome find out? Will Mitch like... More

forever, i promise (BajanCanadian FanFic)
the party
the dream
friends
back to le house
Welcome back and happieness
thee baby story
A/N
Memories part 1
Memories part 2
I'll try.
Lots of diffrent POV's???
trapped
The escape plan
help.
A/N

whoa killem

29 0 0
By sasha_playss

Julia's POV(short)

I screamed while the tape was still covering my mouth. I've been down here for what seems hours and I here some noise upstairs. I wonder what that was.

Mitch's POV

(they are in a kitchen)

Once I heard a scream I tackled Ty.

"Who was that Ty?! Is that MY girlfriend?!" I yelled while Ty was in my headlock.

"Y-Yes." Ty managed to struggle out.

I thru him to the ground and pinned him down .

"WHAT THE FUCK TY?!?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT HER DOWN THERE?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Well I-" Ty said right before I blacked out.

Ty's POV

I knocked out Mitch with a frying pan.

(A/N Talk about Tangled lol. no?! okay) I took Mitch up to my room and locked the door. I walked into the basement to see Julia still sitting in her chair.

"You almost got cought Julia." I said.

"C'mon lets get you out of here." I said as I un-tied her. I put hand cuffs on her as I took her upstairs into her room. I hooked the hand cuffs so one of them is hooked to her wrist and the other one is hooked to the bed so she cant leave. I put different tape on her mouth so she still cant scream.

"Bye Julia. See you soon." I say as I closed the door.

A/N

WHOA CLIFFHANGER!!! ILL UPDATE SOON BYYEEEEEE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
459K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
310K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...