Lots of diffrent POV's???

Ashley's POV (short)

I was sutting on Tylers lap while he sang all of me. I felt bad for Julia and not being prego but yeah. We're 18-19 like whoa. After Tyler was done singing I fake cried. (Lol she would actually irl)

"Ready for this?" I asked.

"Ready for what....?" Tyler asked scared.

I got up and ran up the stairs yelling

"SURFBOARD!!" and "WE WOKE UP IN THE KITCHEN SAYING HOW THE HELL DID THIS SHIT HAPPEND OH BABY!!"

Aubri's POV (shortish)

I was over at Jason's playing COD and I was whooping ass- 15kills 2deaths and 5assists. Jason had 10kills 6deaths 3assists.

"HACKS I CALL IT!!!!" Jason yells at the TV while throwing the controler down.

"Jason calm down its okay you can rematch me."

I say as I get up and go upstairs to my room. All I can think about was how Julia isnt prego. I feel bad. Hopefully Mitch will treat her good and not like Jake did. If he hurts her I will kill. (lol)

Julia's POV

"Mitch!!!" I scream as he throws me in the pool.

"Yes?" he asks while laughing.

"Help me out?" I ask.

"Okay give me your han-- whoa!!!" he says as I pull him in the pool.

"Hey what was that for?!?!" he asks.

"Payback." I say.

I climb out of the pool running into the house damp while Mitch chases me.

"AHHHH!!" I yell. "HELP ME IM GETTING CHASED BY A BENJA!!!! AHHHH!!"

Finally Mitch catches up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Mitch let me down pwease."

"Not untill you say sowwy." Mitch tells me.

"I'm sowwy for pulling you into the pool."

He sets me down and I run upstairs to get dressed and as I'm about to go back down Ty stops me.

"Hey Ty. Whats up?" I say.

Ty's POV (WHAT? MDKDGSJ HSNUSKWPWHENDHSHDV)

"Hey Ty. Whats up?" Julia asks flipping her bangs put of her left eye. Cute. "N-Nothing. How about you?" I ask nevously.

"I'm fine. Can I go down stairs now. I'm hungry." Julia says holding her stomach.

"Yeah sorry. I'll walk you." I say calmly.

As we walk down stairs I see no one. Hehe perfect. A/N wtf!! okay back to le story. I quickly grab Julia and take her down to the basement and tie her up in a chair and tape her lips so she can't speak or yell.

"Julia....you are mine now. To bad you didnt say good bye to your little boyfriend Mitch." I say evilely

Julia's POV (short)

"Julia....you are mine now. To bad you didnt say good bye to your little boyfriend Mitch." Ty says as he walks upstairs locking the door.

Mitch's POV

I went to get Julia a promise ring and as I walk in the house I see Ty walking away from the basement door.

"Hey Ty what were you doing down their?" I ask.

"Laundry." Ty snaps back.

"Oh. Have you seen Julia I need to give her something very important Like now. Do you have an Idea where she is-" I get cut off by screaming from the basement.

A/N

ahhh clifthanger!! whoa.

GOT TO EAT BYYYEEEEEE

SHOUT OUT TO AUBRI AND ASHLEY