The Warlock's Queen

By Emina_Daisuki

A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Preparation
Chapter 2: Transferee 1
Chapter 3: Transferee 2
Chapter 4: Shirley Fenette
Chapter6: The Intrusion
Chapter 7: School Festival
Chapter 8: Zero's Return
Chapter 9: Black Knights
Chapter 5: The Lost Item
Chapter 10: Zero's Attack
Chapter 11: Shirley's Scarf
Chapter 12: Knightmare Frame Gawain
Chapter 13: The Swimming Contest
Chapter 14: The Witch's Date
Chapter 15: Kallen's Moments
Chapter 16: Suzaku's Side
Chapter 17: The Unforeseen Event
Chapter 18: The Clash in the Britannian Hall
Chapter 19: Doubts and Realizations
Chapter 20: The Comfort She Gives
Disclaimer:
Chapter 21: The Massacre
Chapter 22: Northern Island of Japan
Chapter 23: Zero's Identity
Chapter 24: Give me a break!
Chapter 25: The First Contractor
Chapter 26: The First Contractor II
Chapter 27: The One Who Chooses
Chapter 28: The Devil And Angel's Encounter
Lelouch's Wife
Shirley's First Heartbreak
Chapter 30: Their Kiss
Chapter 31: CC's Past
Chapter 32: Princess Cornelia
Chapter 33: Marianne Vi Britannia
Chapter 34: Victor zi Britannia
Chapter 35: The Knight
Chapter 36: New Geass User
notice
Note:
The Touch Of A Mother
The Meeting
The Truth
All-Out War I
All - Out War II
All - Out War III
Final Battle
Finale

Chapter 29: Top Student Vs. Pizza Addict

861 19 12
By Emina_Daisuki

Foundation Day of Ashford Academy...

"HAPPY FOUNDATION DAY!!!!!!"

A deafening greeting comes from the president of the Ashford Academy made the students turn their attention to the stage set-up at the middle.

"Pres is really hyped up today," Shirley says while looking up at the president.

"She sure is," Rivalz agreed.

"So, a special event is about to commence just this day. And everyone is allowed to participate," Milly announced while wearing a pink, heart-shaped hat and on her left hand, she's holding a blue heart-shaped hat.

"As you can see, I have a couple hat here," she continues. "The blue ones will be  worn by the males and the pink will be for the females. The rule in this game is to exchange hats with the one you choose to eat the biggest pizza with. But it must be a male-female pair. Isn't it exciting?! Plus, a bonus wherein you could ask anything from that particular person. The first 5 who will bring the person they chose to me will be the winners. GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!!"

The students wore their hats and ran. It seems like a chaotic place which made C.C yawn in boredom and went to hiding while wearing her heart-shaped hat.

"No matter what, I will eat that pizza," she mutters to herself and she sees Milly heading to the takoyaki stand. "All I have to do is exchange this hat with a guy. Piece of cake."

C.C decides to head towards the takoyaki stand where Milly is. And on her way, she bumps into Lelouch who immediately snapped upon seeing her.

"What the hell are you doing here, idiot?!" he snarled with gritted teeth while panting.

"I came for the sake of eating pizza," the witch replied.

"Pizza Hut is open right now, go and eat right there," Lelouch said.

"That won't do," C.C insists. "Nunally told me that the council will be making the biggest pizza. As a loyal customer, I must take a bite."

"No, get the hell out of here before Suzaku sees you," Lelouch insisted. "And it won't be a large pizza. Just go."

"I will go," C.c replies which made Lelouch felt happy...for only about 2 seconds. "I will only leave if you tell me where do I get to eat the largest pizza in the world?"

With that, Lelouch totally snapped. He turned around to look at C.C and was about to attack her but he failed to do so. Behind C.C, he saw a crowd running towards him.

"LELOUCH!!!!!"

"Damn it!" he cursed under his breath before he runs away, leaving C.C behind.

C.C shrugs off the warning of Lelouch and comes across a guy. She smiles at him sweetly which made the guy stiff.

"Let's exchange," she says and the guy agrees. The two heads to the president who is enjoying the chaotic view of the school. C.C wears the blue hat and the guy wears the pink one.

"Pres," C.C says which caught the attention of Milly. And it isn't just C.C who called her out.

"We're here," says Shirley between her pantings. Beside her is Lelouch who looks really exhausted due to the running.

"Woah, that was fast," Milly comments as she stamps the four students as a sign of finishing the competition.

"You look cute," Milly says to C.C as she hugs her tightly.

"You're right, Pres," Shirley agreed. While the two are sweet talking C.C, Lelouch is glaring at the green-haired witch who once again didn't do his order.

"If only I could use my geass on you, I wouldn't have to worry about you getting discovered," Lelouch thought as he stares at C.C who is now stuck at the arms of the president.

After a while, three more pairs arrived which signifies the ending of the competition.

"Alright!!!! Now that we have the five pairs who will go against each other to win the prize, their first challenge is to carry their pair on their back and run one lap around the oval. The first three pairs will proceed to the next stage."

Everyone applauded as they watch the competitors getting ready.

Shirley ,who is now being carried by Lelouch, is getting worried since she knew that Lelouch isn't good at physical activities.

"Should we back out?" she asks but Lelouch is unusually motivated so he declined.

"We made it here so we must finish it," he replies which made the orange-haired girl blush.

On the other hand, C.C is relaxed since her pair is one of the excellent athletic member of the school. Plus, she isn't that heavy to carry.

"We must win," she says in a rather loud voice which made Shirley and Lelouch look her way.

"Of course," agreed Chad, her pair.

"She seems to be motivated," Shirley says with a smile.

"Of course she is, she's a pizza addict," Lelouch whispers to himself.

"Were you saying something?" asks Shirley but Lelouch simply shakes his head.

When the signal is fired, C.C and her pair immediately speeds up making them the leading team. Lelouch is trying his hardest to run as fast as he could plus, he's also trying his best not to let Shirley fall down. Luckily, they were able to get the third place while C.C and her pair got first place.

"And for the final stage!!!!!!!" Milly yelled out. "Since all of you are tired, the challenge would be a swimming contest. The first pair who will finish is ,of course, the winner. Now, all of you, go to the locker room and get changed."

After 10 minutes, the competition started.

"Okay, the first lane would be for the boys and the second lane would be for the girls. Now, on your mark. Get. Set. GO!!!"

The swimming started wherein the pair of C.C being at the second lead and Lelouch behind him. C.C glared at her pair for not being on the lead. While swimming, Jan, C.C's pair, felt chills run down his spine. With that sudden feeling, he knew he needed to swim faster. Now, the crowd is going wild since Jan and Lelouch, unexpectedly, are both on the lead. The two, at the same time, held the hand of their partners as a sign of finishing their lane.

C.C and Shirley dive in at the same time as well. The crowd get even wilder as they cheer for the two. Lelouch notices that the two are desperate in winning and what amazed him was how good C.C is. He didn't expect her to be good in swimming.

"Well, she'll do anything to eat the pizza," he whispers to himself.

"Do you know her?" asks Jan. "My pair, I mean. She's kind of scary despite having a calm and beautiful face."

"Seems like it," was the only thing Lelouch could say.

C.C felt her foot cramped but still tried to swim since the competition is almost finished. But, unfortunately, she could no longer move due to pain.

"Damn it," she curses underwater as she starts to sink. Shirley finishes the competition and everyone applauded.

"Just as expected with a great swimmer."

"Way to go Shirley!!!"

While Thanking her supporters, Shirley notices that C.C isn't coming up yet. She looked at the pool and sees the green-haired girl drowning. She immediately dives in and brings C.C out of the water.

"Thanks," was the only word that came out from C.C's mouth.

"I'll take her to the infirmary," Jan volunteers but before he could go near his partner, someone already carried her.

"Shirley, receive your reward. I will take this to the infirmary," Lelouch says as he puts a towel around the immortal witch.

"O-okay," Shirley stammered. While Shirley is being rewarded, Lelouch and C.C is in the infirmary and just as usual, the nurse is absent.

"You shouldn't have joined," Lelouch says while staring at the witch massaging her cramped foot.

A long silence cover the two and just then, Lelouch notices that C.C is in a bad mood.

"It's just a pizza---"

Before he could finish his sentence, a fist landed on his face, knocking him down on the floor.

"It's not just a pizza," C.C replies. "It's the biggest pizza."

Holding his right cheek, Lelouch sits beside her. Suddenly, C.C acts in a different way which shocked Lelouch.

"I'm sorry I took out my anger on you," she says as she caresses his cheek.

Lelouch is fighting with himself whether C.C is being sincere or is it one of her pranks. He is in a state of shock, which is unusual for him. His cheeks turns pink when C.C leans her forehead on his.

When he heard the word pizza from the gymnasium, he snaps out from his state.

"I'll give you my share of the biggest pizza," he says, hoping that C.C would take a step backward.

C.C smirks and pinches his cheeks on both sides.

"That's my boy," she says happily. "At last, the biggest pizza will be eaten by me."

C.C slowly stands up and drags Lelouch out of the infirmary.

"Just as I thought, she did that for the sake of eating the pizza," Lelouch thought. "I shouldn't have doubted before."

Upon reaching the empty gymnasium where the pizza is laid, C.C jumps for joy like a little kid.

"How's her foot?" Shirley asks Lelouch as she sits beside him.

"As you can she, she seems to be not injured at all," he replies as they watch the immortal witch eat the pizza.

"Hmmmmm.... they made it so wonderfully," C.C commented while licking her fingertips. "It's tasty."

"Ahahaha, she's cute," Shirley commented.

"You think so?" Lelouch questioned her. "You're cuter."

Shirley freezes upon hearing his crush compliment her. Her face turns red so she immediately covers her face with her hands.

"Is something wrong?" Lelouch asks, worried about Shirley.

"No," the girl replies while shaking her head. "I'm fine."

While gobbling her pizza, C.C snorted upon hearing Lelouch compliment Shirley.

"Such a playboy," she whispers to herself and continued eating. "Geez, this is so good. It's better than teasing that guy."

And that's the end of this chapter...so what do you think about this chapter?? please comment down and pleas vote as well,

I hope you liked it☺️☺️☺️

Thanks for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.4K 25
This is a Code Geass fanfic featuring Suzaku x Lelouch~ The story is placed after the end of season 2 so if you haven't watched and don't want spoile...
74.8K 2K 27
"Who are you?" I asked, making my voice as neutral as possible. "Do you really not know?" "Lelouch." The voices in my head told me. No, that's not...
5.7K 146 32
Sakura Kururugi has had to play an act for the last year after the Black Knights revolution crumbled when Zero and Infinity left the final battle to...
8.8K 120 30
How they met each other is basically the same as in the original anime. C.C is an immortal witch and Lelouch is a mortal human who have geass power. ...