Danganronpa: Despair's Fallen...

Fayklore1

A fanfiction of the game and anime Danganronpa, the story takes place some years after The Tragedy that took... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Despair's Front Door
Chapter 2 - Welcome To Your Prison
Chapter 4 - Unmasking the Events
Chapter 5 - Closing the Curtains
Chapter 6 - Ascending Further
Chapter 7 - Unexpected Development
Chapter 8 - Bound
Chapter 9 - The Villain
Chapter 10 - Blowing Away The Dust
Chapter 11 - The Track to Death
Chapter 12 - Sorrow and Silence
Chapter 13 - Transmission Received
Chapter 14 - Flesh to Bone
Chapter 15 - Survival of the Fittest
Chapter 16 - Uncovered Truth
Chapter 17 - No Stops Along The Way
Chapter 18 - The Trial To End All Trials
Chapter 19 - The Mastermind
Chapter 20 - The Start of Chaos
Epilogue - It's Never Over

Chapter 3 - A New Place To Call Hell

7 0 0
Fayklore1

The thing about Despair is that it hits when you least expect it. The most silent person is usually the one struggling, and that is a cue for worry.

That's why Hope is necessary when there is nothing left to protect you.

You may have people to keep you company and also the equipment to sustain your hunger and thirst, but in the end the menacing possibility always comes down to one thing.

The mental struggle of the situation you find yourself in.

"They're back!" Lexi said in excitement as the dormitory doors opened to reveal Lisa in her wheelchair and Adam wheeling her inside.

"We made it, but give her some space, her leg still needs to heal" Adam said.

Everyone gave their own different type of confirmation as Adam let Lisa's wheelchair rest to the side of his own table where Lexi and Abby had seemed to wait at.

"You look like you're dying" Samuel said at Lisa's pale face, but his head was slapped by Joy.

"Gosh, insensitive much?"

"I was just saying! She can't see her own face so maybe she didn't know" Samuel said.

Lisa sighed and looked upwards in silence.

"So, want to do anything?" Abby said to Adam.

Caught off guard randomly, Adam focused on Abby, "Well, if there is something you'd like to do I wouldn't mind" he said.

"Oi, I'm joining too!" Lexi said, making sure she could be heard.

Adam sighed and looked over to Jacob who just held back a laugh while Abby walked over to Benedict with hesitation, Benedict noticing and sitting up properly in his chair as everyone stared.

"Oh, a lovely gir-" Benedict started to stay but his hair was immediately clenched onto by Stacey's hand as his head slammed into the tables

"Ah!" Benedict screamed, and kept his mouth shut as Abby spoke.

"Can I borrow your deck of cards?"

Benedict looked up at Abby in slight confusion but looked over at Adam as he realised what was going on, his teeth biting his lip gently while his hand slipped into his pocket, "that lucky bastard."

He handed over his deck of cards carefully as Abby carefully took them and ran back to Adam, pulling his arm.

"Let's go, and since Lexi wants to join she better hurry" Abby said, her voice turning cold when mentioning Lexi.

Adam stood up as he tried avoiding everyone's eyes, some trying to contain their laughter while Lexi puffed her cheeks a little and followed outside quickly.

"Hey, Lisa" Rachel said as she moved closer to Lisa, sitting on a chair in front of her wheelchair.

Lisa looked over at Rachel with slight confusion as she moved her hands onto her lap, "Um, yes? What was your name again?"

"It's Rachel, I don't mean to treat you different because of the wheelchair but I was curious if you wanted to go outside instead of just staying in here, I know it's hard to move when in a wheelchair is all."

Lisa let out a slight smile as she nodded, "I don't have anything else to do really, so if you really want to then I won't complain."

Rachel gave a large smile and walked behind Lisa's wheelchair, taking a hold of the handles as she looked over to the remaining Jacob, Frankie, Marco and Samuel in the room, everyone else seemed to be separating to their rooms.

"Alright then, have fun" Jacob said as he took a close look at Lisa and Rachel, then turned away as Rachel wheeled Lisa out of the building.

"So what did I miss while in the infirmary?" Lisa said.

Rachel brought Lisa around the edges of the dome as they went around the back of the school building at a slow pace, "Marcus stabbed Adam, and was chained in his own room as a punishment. But besides that nothing really happened besides Adam and Jacob giving a rather special speech."

"A speech about what exactly?"

"They noticed how everyone's giving into the despair around us, and tried their hardest to give us all hope to carry on basically."

"Oh, that's nice of them."

"It is, the world could use people who can help others."

The two girls stayed quiet for a while as they came to the tennis court and stopped on Lisa's request.

"This place reminds me of my old school" Lisa said, "I used to play on the courts with my friends but was always too shy to do it with the boys around."

"Oh, did you like them?" Rachel said with a slight smile.

Lisa blushed slightly but shook her head, "N-No, but they kept complimenting me on how I am online."

"You don't like the attention then?"

Lisa nodded softly as she held her hands on her knees, "I'm not that great around others sadly."

"That's never a problem" Rachel said with a smile as she moved in front of Lisa, "No one is expecting you to always get along with everyone, or even try, it's up to you completely. If you think you can't do something just say that and I'm sure everyone will understand."

"I guess, I've never been good with explaining my own feelings" Lisa said with her head looking to her right.

"And is that bad? I don't see it as something bad, I see it as you just have a lot of ways to go til you can trust others. Besides, trusting others shouldn't be simple anyway, Adam and Jacob were stupid for thinking it would be easy."

"That's true, I've always seen it as stupid when people become friends or even lovers within a second of meeting. Love at first sight my ass" Lisa said.

Rachel let out a slight giggle, "Exactly."

She stood to her feet and walked behind the wheelchair again, "Either way, you don't have to trust anyone here, but that doesn't mean we can't talk right? I'll be here if you need someone, after all I'm one hell of a listener" and with that Rachel used her right hand to flick her hair out behind her before moving the wheelchair around the building again while Lisa sat there in thought.

"I might take the offer, t-thank you" she said, "I appreciate it. You and Adam, and Joy a little for taking me to the infirmary, have been nice."

Rachel let out a small smile, "Always happy to help."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So before all this happened, what were you like?"

Abby took a card from the 4 cards in her hand and placed it down on the already existing pile of messy cards, the card she placed down revealed to be an eight of hearts.

"Me or Lexi?" Adam said as he took a five of clubs from his hand of five cards and placed it down.

"I think she means you" Lexi said, placing down a nine of diamonds from her hand of four cards.

"Yeah, you are the luckster so your title doesn't say much about you" Abby said, making the cards in her hand go down to a remainder of two by putting down a three of hearts.

"Like you are the Aqua Marine, and must be great friends to the ocean-life, right?" Adam said, placing a six of hearts down making the remaining cards in his hand three.

Lexi placed down a five of spades, leaving three cards in her hands "and as the cook I've made a lot of different dishes, even original kinds I've had to name."

"So what kind of stuff do you like to do?" Abby said, placing down a seven of hearts.

"Eh, I guess play video games and draw some fan art for different characters I like those games. When I'm not doing that I like to solve puzzle books" Adam said, placing down a one of diamonds.

"You draw?" Lexi said in curiosity as she placed down her second last card, a one of clubs.

"And puzzle solving, you must be smart" Abby said with a smile, placing down her fourth card, a nine of hearts.

"N-Not really, I just keep an eye on a lot of my surroundings, more than most people. The problem is usually piecing it together" Adam said, placing down a four of spades.

Lexi went to put another card down but stopped as she looked down at the card game.

"Um, are we playing the game right? I feel like we weren't playing by the rules and just putting cards down randomly."

Abby shrugged and picked the cards up, placing them back together properly and placing them on the table before leaning towards Adam with her hands on her cheeks and her elbows on the table.

"So what kind of puzzles are your favourite?"

Adam blushed a little as he leant back a bit, "U-Um, Sudoku I suppose, why?"

Lexi let a soft giggle out as she turned to Abby, "Instead of asking him everything, why not talk about yourself?" she said.

Abby leant back with a slow look towards Lexi, "Like what exactly?"

Adam leant his head forward in curiosity, "Actually, I was hoping to know what your favourite animal is. You work with a lot of them right?"

"Yeah, that'd be awesome to know! It's a cliché question but being so close to them you must have a specific favourite right?"Lexi said.

Abby shrugged gently as she bent back and smiled at Adam, "Well, I do adore the dolphin, they sure play with the balls a lot, but at the same time seals are adorable with their warm cuddles."

Lexi titled her head, having expected a single choice, "It's an equal decision then?"

Instead of a response though she turned to Adam who was blushing.

"Um, is something wrong here?"

Adam shook his head, "Oh definitely not, t-those seals must really love those balls. But anyway I think we're done here don't you think?"

Adam stood up quickly with Abby giggling and Lexi quickly following them out of the room with a slight blush growing on her cheeks after the realization hit her.

"Come on now, you can't say it wasn't a funny joke" Abby said loudly to the running Adam who was entering the Entrance Hall.

"Y-yeah yeah, it was funny" Adam said, "But nice animal choices, though I'm assuming you only mentioned the dolphins for that one joke so seals must be your favourite correct?"

Abby let out a large smile as she tried to secretly lick her lips, "Cute and smart, a very good mix" she said.

Adam sighed and rushed out the entrance of the building to head to the dormitory as Abby chased after him with Lexi following as quickly as she could.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how is Marcus going?" Jacob said to Frankie as he rested his feet on the table he had to himself.

"Hard to say, he can't get up to much with his hands chained right?" Frankie said.

Jacob rubbed his neck a little with his right index finger, "He is the ultimate Examiner, I wouldn't put it out of his ability to do something like-"

It was at those words that Jacob jumped out of his seat which was immediately sliced into by a knife, the knife not making a dent on the chair,

Jacob turned on his feet as he saw Marcus in front of him holding the knife with shock over his face.

"And that, Frankie, is why you need to learn to tie knots" Jacob said.

Frankie let out a sigh and took out his PAL as Marcus went to throw the knife directly at him but a whistle came from Jacob who, when Marcus looked back, was holding his PAL up in the air and the screen showed Marcus' picture and a chat box.

"N-No!" Marcus said quickly but he fell to his knees in pain, Jacobs fingers not moving but Frankie had already activated the surge of electricity in the PAL.

"Fuck! It hurts!" Marcus said even louder as Jacob kicked the man's chest so he was laying on his back.

"You really did know he was going to escape" Frankie said as he walked up to Jacob in surprise.

"Naturally, I noticed the chain moving closer to the wall from the Closet's cloth hangers. It would only do that if the chains were coming off the victims hands little by little, meaning you didn't tie them properly!" Jacob said in a serious tone, Frankie averting his eyes.

"Yeah, that's my fault."

Jacob grabbed Marcus' arm and pulled him up but Marcus resisted and punched Jacob's cheek before kicking Frankie's legs, both boys falling to the ground before they could use their PAL's which Marcus quickly stepped on and kicked away.

"You are not doing that again!" he said loudly which go the attention of some doors opening, which led to Carlos, Simon, Joseph, Benedict, Samuel, Stacey, and Joy walking out of their rooms to see the commotion.

Marcus growled and picked up Frankie by his neck, holding him with his back against Marcus' chest.

"Don't come closer, I warned you alright, friendship just doesn't work out!"

Carlos was the first to try and run forward but Samuel grabbed his shirt and did a slight point of his head towards the kitchen where Carlos noticed a shadow moving inside.

"Marcus, let him go!" Stacey said, "You need eat something, chained up for so long has your appetite making you go crazy."

"This is not my appetite speaking, idiot, you all are following stupid friendship ways of life but that's just avoiding our dilemma!"

"A dilemma is a choice for a reason" Jacob explained as he circled the tables, trying to go for the bath house door but his position was tracked by Marcus who turned to follow his movement.

"The choices are already in front of us! Die here or kill to get out!"

"You seem so sure about that, but honestly you saying we'll die here is just an assumption. You can't know for sure if no one will rescue us, that's why believing is the best thing for us."

"Well it's bullcrap!" Marcus said in anger, "Now shut up and move back to the other group!"

He pointed his eyes towards the group of the other seven students but in his vision was the muscular Marco right in front of him who, with a punch to Marcus' face, knocked Marcus unconscious and took Frankie from his grip.

With phew deep breaths and shakes of his arms, Frankie sat back down and held his knees, "Goddamn that was annoying. I'm just glad he had no weapon or I would really be scared."

"It wouldn't have ended badly, don't worry about that" Jacob said as he patted Frankie's shoulder, "I had it under control."

"No," Marco said, "you didn't, you simply wanted to test Marcus didn't you? That's why you had me wait in the kitchen til I heard some unnatural sounds."

Jacob rolled his eyes with a sigh, "Yes, you got me, I wanted to test Marcus, is that so wrong?"

"Frankie could've died thought! Simon said angrily.

"How exactly? Marcus was dumb enough to forget his knife when grabbing Frankie, and I doubt hitting him on the wall would kill Frankie either. If he did that I'd have plenty of time to stop him."

"Sheesh man, you really cut it close though" Samuel said as he wiped his forehead of sweat, "You can't deny that Frankie was in a dangerous position."

"Well, I guess you're right. I'm sorry Frankie" Jacob said with a soft sigh, but Frankie simply responded with soft nod.

"It's all good, just a little too close for me" he said.

The doors to the dormitories opened wide and through them came Rachel wheeling Lisa in her wheelchair as the two girls looked at the crowd spread through the room and stopped.

"Did, something happen?" Rachel said, and then her eyes pinpointed Marcus on the ground as she gasped.

"Wait, why is he on the ground?!" Lisa said.

Stacey sighed gently, "Don't stress yourself, he escaped and put Frankie in danger. He had it coming" she said.

Jacob grabbed Marcus and dragging him around the tables towards his bedroom again, "Frankie, when you are ready help me, we're going to tie him up a little more efficiently this time."

"A-alright" Frankie said.

He walked over to the PAL's on the ground and to his surprise not a single bit of damage had been made even though Marcus had stepped on them so he picked them up and walked towards Marcus' room, watching Rachel show Lisa her own room before closing Marcus' door.

"We're back finally" Adam said loudly as he charged through the dorm doors.

There were seven students standing in the hall hesitantly, and Frankie was walking into Marcus' room by himself along with Rachel wheeling Lisa into what Adam remembered to be Lisa's own room but out of those Adam was curious on Marcus' room so he ran inside. Marcus was laid out on his own bed, he seemed to be breathing but there was no sign he would be waking soon.

"What happened to him?" Adam said.

Jacob grabbed the chain that was hanging from the rail inside the closet and untied its end so he could move it to Marcus, wrapping it around Marcus' legs which Frankie lifted up, "he escaped our first bind and caused a bit of trouble in the dining area, but it's sorted out now.

"He almost killed me, it wasn't a bit!" Frankie said angrily.

"You weren't going to die, gosh" Jacob said as he finished wrapping the chain around Marcus' legs, "Lift his stomach and get his arms under him."

Frankie followed his orders with a sigh and Jacob began restraining Marcus' arms behind himself.

"Isn't there a better way to keep him away rather than tying his body. He still has to eat remember" Adam said.

Jacob gave a sigh and tied the end of the chain onto itself til it was tight enough that it couldn't be broken when pulled on, "This is good for now, it's better than him trying to obey Monokuma right?

Adam had no idea what would've happened if he hadn't mentioned that name, but when he did there was a sound of laughter from the speakers, the same nightmarish laughter they had almost forgotten.

"Upupu" the voice went, "you all seem so lovely going by your own ways. Have you had fun while I've been away?"

Adam looked up to the TV in Marcus' room where Jacob and Frankie were also watching.

"He's decided to show up it seems" Jacob said.

The TV flickered on and in the same white room as before sat Monokuma, his right side of his mouth seeming to be smiling even greater than before.

"I've had fun watching you go around preaching the way you do, but honestly it's getting boring! Can you all just join me in the Entrance hall place, it's time I whipped you all up into shape!"

The TV turned off with Monokuma's right eye flashing red, leaving everyone in a slight thought of confusion as they looked at each other.

"Um, should we go?" Frankie said.

Jacob was already heading for the door, "If he shot an arrow for touching him, I expect him to do something similar for skipping his lectures, let's just hurry up."

He opened the door and with little hesitation was followed by Adam and Frankie into the hall where everyone else besides the restraint Marcus were already.

Without a word, but a lot of eye contact among everyone, Jacob led the group out of the dormitories and towards the large school building.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The students spread themselves out inside the entrance hall, leaving a considerable distance of flooring between each of them except for Jacob and Adam who were standing in the centre almost a metre apart. The room hadn't changed, but once Adam was going to go ahead and speak up after two minutes of waiting the lights in the room grew dim and from the balcony above the stage, which was hidden behind the top of the curtains, fell Monokuma.

He hit the stage with his two small legs, a soft sound signalling his landing, and he simply walked forward onto the edge.

"Thank god, you are all here now!" he said with his smile slightly growing, "Now let's get this underway!"

"Why did you call us?" Adam said.

Monokuma seemed like he was going to reply but instead he looked around, "Where's the other guy?" he said, "The troublemaker who gave Adam his little bruise."

Adam felt his stomach a little and growled bit but didn't respond, it was Marco who responded, "He's restrained in his room."

"Well that won't do! I need everyone here!"

Monokuma suddenly ran out of the room at lightning speed and within the next moment he had returned back through the same doors with the restrained but struggling Marcus over his shoulder. Marcus was dropped in front of Jacob and Monokuma returned to his position on the stage.

It was a little quiet for a second as Monokuma looked at us all, but soon enough he spoke.

"To think, trapping you all here and giving you no proper fun should've set the fire for the little game I had planned, but I suppose I'll have to push you all a little more."

Everyone's feet eyes were frozen on Monokuma except Marcus who was still struggling.

"We're not doing anything you want us to do!"Adam said loud and clear, but his voice was stunned by Monokuma's echoing laughter.

"I have the perfect tool for troublemakers like you" he said, and from the balcony above the stage came 16 different flying objects resembling aeroplanes, half black and half white like Monokuma. They each dropped in front of one student each, but no one bent down to check them.

"You might want to check those, they're very important" Monokuma said, and with a laugh he ran out of the room at his unnatural speed again.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion, their eyes meeting with confusion and a little fear mixed in, but with a nod from each other they bent down and took the aeroplanes from the ground. As they picked them up, they realised there was a letter on the bottom of each of them, and as soon as the letter was taken off the aeroplanes made a loud noise which scared their holder and allowed them to fly off to the top of the balcony again.

"That was weird" Benedict said with a soft voice.

"Try to ignore it, just don't let the bear get to you" Jacob tried to say in a reassuring way, but Adam felt it didn't help.

Everyone opened the letters, the next few minutes filled with silence as the room of students could only be heard breathing as they read what was on their letters.

Tears were falling from eyes, some joined with frowns and others with smiles, while other students were simply clenching their fists in anger or not reacting at all.

After a couple more minutes of silence a voice rose up from the group.

"So, who will be the one to bring it up?"

Everyone's eyes moved from their notes and looked over towards Marco who was ripping his letter apart.

"We're ultimates right? I don't know what everyone else's letters said but a simple letter shouldn't give us the excuse to give up!"

Everyone looked down at their letters again. Marco, strong in physique and mental attributes, looked across the room from his position to at the north east point of the group.

"I know exactly what you are all thinking! Whatever is written on those letters is making you second guess obeying the teddy bear. You are scared and want to leave. But what Jacob and Adam said yesterdays has a point to it don't you think?"

"Yeah!" Samuel said with a clench of his fist which resulted in his note getting crushed.

"The notes are probably fakes anyway, it's easy to fake words on a piece of a paper" Joseph said as he ripped his note apart.

As the pieces of the note fell from Joseph's hands, there was a soft laugh echoing through the room coming from Marcus who was trying to sit up but failing.

"You guys are so simple minded, do you still not understand that bonds will not help in a life and death situation?"

Jacob gave Marcus kick on his ass but the man didn't quiet down except for his head hitting the floor which caused him to scream for a second.

"Hit me all you like, there is no way for you to know if those notes are fake or real, and until you have proof then the possibility those are real still exists!"

"Then how about we discuss them?" Benedict said in a mutter, everyone's eyes moving to him, even Stacey's and Abby's who were a bit hesitant at first.

"That could work" Adam said, "We could explain what was written on our individual notes as friends and get through it together."

Marcus made a sound like he was vomiting but Jacob picked him up by his chains and immediately pushed him towards Marco who laid the examiner on the stage and sat on his back.

"G-get off me you fuck face!" Marco said in a roar.

"Not until you quiet down, gosh you are too loud" Frankie said and turned to Benedict, "I don't mind starting if you wish, discussing the notes that is."

Everyone seemed to be alot calmer about the situation now, but the eyes in the room still had a sense of hesitation that couldn't be ignored.

"What did it say Frankie, don't worry" Jacob said as he patted Frankie's shoulder.

"It was about my workplace. I work in my own laboratory where I have my own tools given to me specially for my wants, and it's where I've lived for most of my working life making machines and robotic designs. It said that unless I were to return within the next week it would... everything I own... would be given away."

Frankie clenched his hands on his note as a tear grew in his eye. Jacob opened his mouth to talk but instead it was Frankie who wiped his own eye and spoke.

"But I'm not giving in! I'm a smart guy, and if giving into what this note says means killing someone then they can sell whatever the hell they want!"

His face lit up with a smile of happiness and joy as he pushed the note into his pocket as far as it could go, but no one said a word except for Marco who realised the silence was too much.

"That's exactly the kind of spirit we need here, does anyone else wish to say anything about their notes?"

Over the course of the next twenty minutes there were a handful of people who chose to speak of their note.

Samuel's had been a note from his rival who he had speed matches with frequently, and how he had started to despise Samuel for having the world record speed.

Carlos' was a letter from his father saying how disappointed he was in Carlos for, instead of staying sticking to his fishing ways which had allowed his family to gain alot of money from Carlos' big catches, he had gone to Hopes Peak which would mean less fish caught.

Joseph's had been an offer to edit some work pieces from his most loved movie director who he had never even worked with before, but the chance was now in front of him.

Simon's was a chance to be the director of a movie that was based on a book he loved dearly ever since he was a child.

Then Benedict's note read about a new type of card game coming out that he had only heard rumours about originally, but the rumours had gotten his attention much more than his presently loved card game.

But after Benedict it all stopped, and not by choice either, the TV in the entrance hall switched on and Monokuma's voice echoed through the area.

"Since you all are still standing around I feel I should tell you that you have ten minutes until the school building is locked down for the night! Now scram!"

The TV's turned off again and with a quick look among everyone the entrance hall was empty as fast as they entered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Should we continue explaining our notes?" Adam said as everyone made their way towards the dormitories.

Jacob put up his hand as he stopped, everyone stopping in place as they looked around in confusion.

"Why are we stopping here?" Simon said.

Jacob turned to face the group with a deep breath, "I could see everyone's faces in there. Abby, Rachel, Marcus especially, Lisa too, and some other people were hesitant when hearing the notes of those who speak. I want to make it clear that you are not being forced to speak about the notes, we don't need to hear them, what we need is confirmation that nothing will go out of hand here."

There was a bit of silence filling area around them but Jacob spoke again in a louder tone, "Can everyone give me their word nothing will happen?"

The silence didn't last long this time, there were answers filling the air.

"I promise" Benedict said.

Simon straightened up as his eyes widened, "I definitely won't kill anyone!"

Rachel brushed her hair behind her as she looked to her right, "Yeah whatever, I guess so."

Adam gave a smile and nodded, "I promise too!"

Answers among answers with promises given, it was a surprise to everyone that things were turning out good for what it's worth, but without a second thought everyone made their way back to the dormitories with the same thought in their head.

"It's bloody cold."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the dome surrounding the school building it meant the night air couldn't enter the courtyard, meaning some kind of device had to be circulating air from outside to inside this dome. No matter what though it was cold enough that being outside would be chilly.

Abby knew that well, and so with Stacey's head peeking out of Abby's room, a smile on her face, Abby made her way to Benedict's door and gave a slight knock on the door. It wasn't long until Benedict opened the door and gave a warming but also slightly perverted smile at the sight of Abby.

"Before you dare talk, I'm inviting you to have some fun outside with Stacey and me, we're bored and want some exercise. Are you joining or not?" Abby said.

Benedict gave a big smile as his reply, his hand was still feeling the note in his pocket but his mind was focused on the chance of being close to these two very girls before him.

"Most definitely-" he went to say but Abby put a finger on his lips.

"Just get outside alright?"

Benedict gave a nod and rushed for the dormitory doors, his hands opening them wide and his feet bringing him outside in the cold air but as he turned hoping to watch the two girls follow all he saw was Abby grabbing the doors he'd just opened and closing them. Benedict rushed for the doors, his ears hearing a 'clunk' sound and as he tried pulling on the handles the doors didn't make a slight sound at all.

"Goddammit! Open this door!"

"This is your punishment for trying to be a pervert yesterday!" Stacey's voice said through the door.

Benedict hit the door with his fist in anger, but there was no more replies coming. It seemed like everyone had fallen asleep. He dug out his PAL from his pocket and went through the rules, finding the first one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ding Dong!"

The sound went through the school yet again, and with Adam's eyes opening, the TV switched on to show Monokuma sitting in the same white room as the day before. Yesterday he had been dressed in a get up that cowboys wore, but today he wore a white coat fit for his bear shape.

"Good morning lovelies! Hope the rest was good!"

Adam slowly stood to his feet as he felt down his pants. His PAL was in his right pocket and from what he could feel, the bandage was still tightly wrapped around his stomach.

"I can tell you were trying your darn best at exploring yesterday. I really hope it wasn't all a waste, besides poor Adam's little cut" Monokuma laughed, "But exploring isn't against the rules so feel free to continue til you die! Have fun now!"

Monokuma took from somewhere to the bears right a mask that reminded Adam of those types of masks that people use when getting honey from bees. Mask fitted itself over Monokuma's face and with a jump off chair the TV turned itself off.

Adam let out a sigh but remained quiet and laid on his bed quietly. His hand went into his pants right pocket and took the note out he'd been given yesterday, reading it over and over and over again in his head.

Was his family still waiting?

Did they even know he was missing?

Will he ever see them again?

Adam kept contemplating the thoughts in his head until they were disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Um, who is it?" Adam said.

The door opened and Simon's head peeked in as Adam at up quickly, "Everyone's waiting in the dining area, mate" he said.

"Oh, sorry about that, I'll be right out."

Simon closed the door as Adam quickly got his jacket on and left his room to find the dining area filled with everyone except for Benedict already so Adam sat down on the same table where Abby and Lexi were again.

"Is Benedict not here?"

Adam swore he heard a bit of laughter coming from Abby and Stacey but their faces remained the same.

"He doesn't seem to be in his room, but we can't find him sadly, we'll look for him soon" Marco said from his seat.

Adam rested back on his seat gently as he stared at Benedict's door behind him with some confusion.

"Is everyone feeling alright about yesterday?" Jacob said.

He was standing at the front of the room, looking across at everyone.

"You really put yourself into the leader roll, didn't you?" Simon said.

Jacob gave a smile as he looked directly at Simon, "And who else? I hate to brag but as the ultimate strategist I believe I am the smartest here, the smartest is usually the best for a leader role."

"That was totally bragging, gosh" Rachel said as she looked away.

"Yeah, yeah. Just answer my question, did everyone rest alright?"

Hesitation filled with the room but soon enough everyone confirmed that they were able to sleep in the end, be it restless or not.

"Good, that's the best thing for us at the moment. Does anyone have plans for today, It's the fourth day since being here so if we are to stay committed on focusing towards our goals of surviving then occasionally getting along will be best."

Rachel looked over at Lisa, "I was going to take Lisa for a walk again if she wanted to."

Lisa gave a small nod towards Rachel in agreement.

"Wonderful, anyone else?" Jacob sad.

Abby and Lexi went to grab Adam but Adam quickly jumped from his seat, "Sorry but I'm not doing anything big today. I'll be not only looking for Benedict since he seems to be missing, but also relaxing myself, I got an uncomfortable sleep last night" Adam said.

"I don't blame you, I think alot of us did" Frankie said.

Simon walked over to Adam as Marco and Samuel joined, all of them willing to look for Benedict as well.

"Well looks like most of us have plans" Jacob said, "what about the rest of you?"

Stacey gave a look around at the half asleep Joseph, Carlos who was tapping his fingers on his table, Joy who was simply listening to the conversation happening, and also Abby and Lexi who looked disappointed at not being able to play with Adam again, but Stacey wasn't looking around out of boredom.

"Where's Marcus this time?" she said.

Jacob gave a slight sigh as he lowered his head, and a muffled scream from Marcus' room. Adam opened the door softly and there Marcus lay on his bed with his own top tied around his face to muffle his voice.

"Why is he causing so much trouble?" Adam said.

Jacob gave a shrug and simply sat down to distract Joseph from sleeping while Adam patted the backs of his rescue team.

"Time we looked for our missing member, alright?"

They gave a nod and departed outside as Rachel stood up and walked up to Lisa.

"Let's hope it's at least a bit peaceful out there" Rachel said.

Lisa gave a little smile to Rachel which faded as the wheelchair began moving, Jacob and Joseph bidding them farewell.

"Benedict! Where are you!"

The voices of the four boys were roaring through the courtyard around the school. Their eyes looked everyone, only spotting Rachel and Lisa make their merry way around the domes edges.

"Maybe he's inside?" Marco said in suggestion.

They made their way towards the entrance of the school, the doors opened wide for them as they began checking the Entrance Hall first but there seemed to be no trace of the boy.

Simons face was a little pale as the thought came out of his mouth, "Could something have happened?"

Adam faced the boy in horror, "Don't even think that, let's just split up and check the rooms alright?"

They all departed for individual rooms on the first floor; Marco took the music room and history room but unfortunately no matter how much he looked behind the music curtains or under the classrooms tables Benedict wasn't around.

Simon checked the infirmary thoroughly, even under the beds, but Benedict wasn't found in any way.

The english classroom was checked by Samuel who tried flipping over tables and moving bookcases away from the walls even though no human could've gotten behind them, yet Benedict wasn't there.

Lastly though Adam checked the maths room, and before he could even move past the tables he noticed a crouched figure in the far right corner of the room trying to cover his obvious naked body.

At first Adam couldn't speak, but he foced the words out, "B-Benedict?" he said.

The persons face rose to Adam, the face of the missing boy Benedict full of fear and sadness.

"Are you alright, what the hall happened to you?"

Adam took his jacket off and handed it to Benedict who stood up immediately once the jacket was given to him and tied it around his lower parts so no one could notice as he hugged Adam. Adam hesitantly gave him a pat on the back.

"That bitch locked me out of the dormitories! I couldn't stay awake long enough and I awoke with no clothes on!"

"W-wait, what bitch?"

Benedict clenched his fists as he let go of Adam, "Abby and Stacey. They tricked me and made me go outside, I thought they were serious about letting me join them!"

Adam gave a light sigh and lowered his head as he walked towards the classroom door, "Just get back to the dorms, I'll talk to them when we get back alright?"

Benedict gave a quick nod and rushed out of the room as Adam noticed Simon and Marco, as well as Samuel meet up in the hallway in shock.

"Was that Benedict?" Samuel said.

Adam gave a slow nod, "Yep, try not to think about it. Monokuma is a bloody trickster."

The dorm doors opened with Benedict rushing in with Adams jacket almost falling off, Jacob and Joseph staring in disbelief, Carlos not noticing and Stacey just averting her eyes while trying not to laugh but also in disgust.

"Is he going to be alright?" Frankie said as he pushed his food away, feeling himself not hungry anymore.

"He better be, unlike another person" Adam's voice said as he came through the main doors, having heard Frankie from outside.

"What does that mean?" Frankie said.

Abby tried averting her eyes, as well as Stacey but Adam shot through her attempt to be innocent.

"Abby, Stacey, go apologies to him now! He already told me you two tricked him."

The two gave sounds of disgust and anger but with hesitation they stood up on their feet and marched over to Benedict's door, avoiding the eyesight of Adam as he walked past.

Joseph turned on his seat to face the four who had found Benedict, "What exactly happened?"

"Those two trouble makers locked Benedict out last night, I have no idea why but I'm guessing that first rule was enforced because he ended up passing out."

Jacob gently lowered his head in annoyance as Joseph stared at Abby and Stacey who were trying to apologise to Benedict but the door was instead slammed on the faces.

"He seems pissed."

Adam gave a snort of laughter, "Yeah I would be too."

He made his way to his room as he opened his door, making eye contact with everyone besides Abby and Stacey before he walked in, "I'll be having a little rest, let me know if you need me alright?"

And with that his door closed as Marco, Samuel and Simon took their seats together, watching Abby and Stacey grunt in anger and enter Abby's room together.

"They seem to be getting along" Marco said with a bit of laughter.

"When I say friendship can help in this situation, I didn't mean that kind" Jacob said.

Simon leant back on his chair with his hands behind his head, "It still bit you on the ass though."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With everyone resting either in the dining area or their own rooms, the pleasant silence having filled the area, it only lasted a few hours.

The dormitory doors flew open and Rachel's voice was heard in fear, enough fear that Adam's door burst open. He hadn't forgotten that Rachel had take Lisa for a ride outside, it could only have been about her.

"Did something happen?" Adam said as everyone stared in confusion and a tiny amount of fear.

"Lisa, she was hurt, it's my fault" Rachel said in between coughs that seem to be from her crying a little bit.

Jacob sat up from his seat, "How was she hurt?"

"Just get to the infirmary if you want to know, she's resting!"

With that, Rachel ran for the school building and with little hesitation was followed by Adam and Jacob.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa was laying in the same bed she had been before. She was rolled on her left side and the blanket brought up to just below her chin with her face seeming to be relaxed in sleep.

"So what happened?" Jacob said again from earlier.

"W-while we were taking a walk I accidentally tripped and the wheelchair hit the basketball hoops causing Lisa to be thrown out. She seemed to be knocked out from the fall so I brought her here for safety since that's what an infirmary is for."

Adam looked at Lisa's body periodically but made no action to check her.

"She survived an arrow, I'm sure she will be fine after a fall, we shouldn't worry too much" Adam said.

"I agree" Jacob said, "But how about I look after her till we are sure she's alright?"

"Are you sure? It's my fault, I should be the one" Rachel said.

Adam shook his head a little, "It's fine, you said it was an accident, don't blame yourself, but you should try taking a rest for now. You were probably tired."

Rachel gave out a little sigh but instead of fighting back she nodded and walked for the hallway, "Alright, when she awakes please apologise for me."

"I will" Jacob said with a big smile and then turned to Adam, "Go on, don't worry, if she awakes I'll get you, after all you seem to be the Romeo of every girl here almost."

Adam gave a little growl as he turned his head, "Not my fault the girls here have such little expectations."

"Just get some rest, it's getting late anyway."

Adam shrugged and took out his PAL, it said it was 8:27 PM.

"Alright I guess, you take care alright?"

With a nod from Jacob, Adam left the infirmary and closed the doors behind him, leaving Jacob to lift his legs up on the table beside him and look up at the roof.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It must've been hours since Adam left his room. He was laying on his bed, thinking about how the past four days had gone by, and must've fallen asleep at some point because the next thing Adam heard was the wake up announcement from Monokuma airing through the TV and speakers.

Adams eyes were too blurry and tired to notice what was on the TV this time, but he could've sworn he saw Monokuma in a long blonde hair wig.

He opened his bedroom door and walked out, no one else having walked out yet but as he closed his door he saw Jacob's door, which was right next to Adam's, open and Jacob walked out.

"Oh, you ended up coming back from the infirmary?" Adam said.

Jacob gave a nod, "Around an hour before 10 PM, yeah, it seemed that you can't sleep in the infirmary even when someone in there needs to be cared for so Monokuma forced me out of there.

"Well as I said yesterday, it was a simple fall, let's have some breakfast alright?"

As the two of them got their breakfast ready, and made their coffees, Adam swore he heard the dormitory doors open. When he turned around all he saw was one of the bedroom doors closed but he ignored it and continued eating his breakfast as his mind was still in the process of waking up.

With their breakfast all eaten, and their coffee cups emptied, the other students began walking out of their rooms one by one and fetching their own breakfast while Adam made his way for the dormitory doors only to be stopped by Joy.

"Are you going to check up on Lisa?" she said.

Adam gave her a nod, "Yeah, want to join?"

"Well I feel bad enough I haven't spoken to her properly since moving her to the infirmary so yeah, thanks."

Adam gave her a cheerful smile and pushed the doors opened as the two of them left.

Adam and Joy entered the Entrance Hall, power walking with their minds set on hoping Lisa was awake and feeling alright after her fall yesterday.

When they walked out to the hallway, however, they were not expecting for their legs to freeze up and their blood to go cold.

Blood was over the floor, drops of it scattered on the floor and leading into the maths classroom. Adam's body was frozen in place as he first noticed them but with alot of force he shook his head and made his slow path towards the room with Joy following in fear.

Their feet stepped into the maths classroom, trying not to get their shoes over the blood, but as they both walked into the classroom their blood went from cold to frozen. and their legs felt like they weren't there.

The blood he was following led towards a single chair positioned in front of the other row of tables in the classroom. It was facing towards the chalkboard and on top of it, with their clothing covered in blood from a wound on their stomach, and their hands dangling off the chair, was the cold lifeless body, who's face looked exactly like it had yesterday in the infirmary, belonging to Lisa.

"What the fuck..." Adam said.

-;'6

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

MultiRonpa into the multiverse. MultiRonpa

Детектив / Триллер

97.1K 508 66
several characters from different series and video games are trapped in a hotel and meet monokuma who forces them to participate in a killing game...
36 4 3
adrian finds himself inside a strange school where he and his friends/ family are froced to participate in a killing game orchestrated by a strange...
Dangaronpa Alternate Alessia's OASIS

Детектив / Триллер

235 0 9
Summary: Groups of talented teenagers are lured into a killing game hosted by a robotic bear known as Monokuma where they must murder one another an...
1.3K 45 20
16 Ultimates trapped inside a high school, with their sadistic principal, Monokuma, telling them there is only one way out; MURDER STORY CONTAINS GRA...