Danganronpa: Despair's Fallen...

Von Fayklore1

A fanfiction of the game and anime Danganronpa, the story takes place some years after The Tragedy that took... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Despair's Front Door
Chapter 2 - Welcome To Your Prison
Chapter 3 - A New Place To Call Hell
Chapter 4 - Unmasking the Events
Chapter 5 - Closing the Curtains
Chapter 6 - Ascending Further
Chapter 7 - Unexpected Development
Chapter 8 - Bound
Chapter 9 - The Villain
Chapter 10 - Blowing Away The Dust
Chapter 11 - The Track to Death
Chapter 12 - Sorrow and Silence
Chapter 13 - Transmission Received
Chapter 14 - Flesh to Bone
Chapter 15 - Survival of the Fittest
Chapter 16 - Uncovered Truth
Chapter 17 - No Stops Along The Way
Chapter 18 - The Trial To End All Trials
Chapter 19 - The Mastermind
Chapter 20 - The Start of Chaos
Epilogue - It's Never Over

Prologue

40 0 0
Von Fayklore1

Schools across the world make it their life to train the kids of the world so they are ready for their future in this world. Mathematics, languages, science, art, biology, and tonnes of other classes are taught to the students so they will know more when the time comes.

The top school in the world, though, Hope's Peak Academy, was and still is the best at preparing their students. With students holding ultimate skills from their ultimate lives, the school helped them advance those skills, as well as helping them with separate knowledge that is required in the world. For years Hope's Peak carried the title of the top school in preparing students for the future. With students graduating into success and joining unimaginable futures, it was no surprise they were given this wonderful title either.

But then The Tragedy happened precisely 8 years ago, the end of the world people called it, a massacre. It was soon resolved thanks to the Ultimate Hope who made the return of Hopes Peak, as well as spreading its name and the academy itself global wide. With academies constructed in separate countries such as the United States, Australia, England, and other places too, more scouts found more students with such skill in specific areas of study. With the new students, came more graduates and the school got more fame in their own countries.

But with the spread of hope, there must also be the an exact amount of Despair, it was only a matter of time.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

151 2 9
(This is non canon to the original Danganropa series. Just something fun I wanted to create) 16 high school students wake up in a school with no way...
235 0 9
Summary: Groups of talented teenagers are lured into a killing game hosted by a robotic bear known as Monokuma where they must murder one another an...
837 3 20
This is A Dangan Ronpa Fan-Fic where they are trapped in a Hotel and must kill each other to escape... If you would like to contact me about this sto...
1.1K 5 11
Ultimate Movie director Masanori Tachibana is going to Mirai Yume academy where he believes his dreams may come true. His friends Yuu Noshioka the ul...