Soul's BackStory

De Grim_Reaper_Soul

"Beauty of the day, but child of the night. Come to me!" Was said by Marina Brogan and Marco Coleman. They en... Mais

The New Baby
The Home
The new Family
First Day
Why? (Sexual)
He knows
His soul
Her Reflection
Chris's Brother
school day.
school day (part 2)
School Day ( Part 3)
Getting to know her
Him and friends

The Child's Dream

17 0 0
De Grim_Reaper_Soul

(Child's pov:)
I walked down a snowy street, my small feet sink down about 2 inches into the snow. I looked around. I had been used to the cold, after being born in it. I close my eyes and then feel a figure....
I look around and I see Andrew. He was drunk. Again. I start running while he is chasing me. He was all Black and ghost like. I start crying and I run more. I stop and trip on something. I fall down and I see him start to get closer. I see him do all of what he does again, then see him disappear. I was crying in darkness. I hear humming from a male. I open my eyes and see Chris. CHRIS! I get up and hug him tightly. I saw his red, ghostly body. I hug him tighter. He hugged me back as tight. He was super warm... I wasnt used to it. I look at him and I hold his hand. He led me into a small house to go back to sleep. And wake up in the real life.

"Thank you,Chris."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
2.5M 124K 49
In wattys2018. Spiritual+Romance. Ranking 2 in spiritual (4 March 2018) He's bold. She's shy. He's full of confidence. She's outspoken. He's a workah...
2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...