Soul's BackStory

Autorstwa Grim_Reaper_Soul

"Beauty of the day, but child of the night. Come to me!" Was said by Marina Brogan and Marco Coleman. They en... Więcej

The New Baby
The Home
The new Family
First Day
Why? (Sexual)
He knows
The Child's Dream
Her Reflection
Chris's Brother
school day.
school day (part 2)
School Day ( Part 3)
Getting to know her
Him and friends

His soul

12 0 0
Autorstwa Grim_Reaper_Soul

Chris was a secret grim reaper. And so was his brother. He kept it hidden so his parents didnt kick him out. He took out his red glowing soul and he saw it turn into a red, transparent, ghost that was him. Chris made the ghost go into the child's dream. He smiled softly. He knew that his ghost will do good in the child. He just wanted the child to have a good future from him. He didnt wanna be mean, but if he ever had to, he will be.

(Picture above is the ghost. He is all red and transparent though.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.7K 2.1K 99
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
651K 10.8K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...
11.8K 1.4K 13
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...