The Sadistic Trip to Italy

Por Tsurara_Wolfie25

3 years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, our favourite gravity-defying brunette in now in his second year... Mais

Disclaimer and Plot
Before the Trip
Day 1: Introductions
Vongola Mansion
Touring the Mansion
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 1)
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 2)
The Game
The Cloud and Mist Challenges
The Lightning and Sun Challenges
The Rain, Storm and Sky Challenges
Time with the Decimo
Back to Normal (?)
Enemy's Move
Plans?

Rewards Given

4.2K 135 30
Por Tsurara_Wolfie25

"So this is what all you have been waiting for. The winner of today's challenge is... Group 1!!!!!!!" mentioned Aria.

"OH YEAH!!!!!" screamed Mochida.

"WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!" screamed Yukio.

"Ok. here is the biggest surprise you will ever get. Prepared to be surprised?" asked Aria.

"HAIII!!!!!!" screamed the class. From the looks on people's faces, they looked either anxious to see what they lost or what they won.

"Ok, the prize for the first group would be that... group would have special privileges to go around the mansion as they like or even visit the town," explained Aria.

"OHHH YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!" screamed Yuki.

"So lucky." said a student.

"Not only that, but one of you gets to become someone special for a week. That special person will be... Vongola Decimo." said Aria.

That's it. All of Hell broke loose. It triggered all of the students to scream until you could hear it from the other side of the mansion.

"Aria-sama!!!! Does that mean that we get to meet Vongola Decimo-sama someday?" asked Rukika.

"Yeah. I think so. But most likely not today. You all are most likely tired from all the challenges you did today. You all did great! Now get some dinner, shower and prepare for tomorrow. Oh yeah and for the first group, please choose a person to be the Decimo." said Aria.

"I will be the Decimo!!" shouted Mochida.

"I approve." said Yuki.

"I absolutely approve with Mochida-senpai." said Osamu.

"Fine. I'm too mature to do it anyways," said Yumoto.

"Good luck with the job cause I approve!" said Yukio.

"Approved." said Kyoko.

"Well, ok. I approve. Good luck with the job. Even though I'm doing all the paperwork." said Tsuna, but only Kyoko heard the last sentence and chuckled.

"Don't worry though. You won't actually do the duties of the Decimo though. You would have died within the first hour of actually being him." reminded Aria as her sight drifted to Tsuna where Tsuna's expression was as if he was crying in the corner, and she chuckled.

As every student went to their rooms, took a shower and had dinner, most girls were still talking about the hot bosses that might come to the mansion or even the really hot butlers. While the guys just slept. (Sleep is beautiful :))

But the poor Tsuna had to do his paperwork until 12 at night and wake up at 6 to do his morning routines filled with exercises and paperwork. Luckily the students had to wake up at 8 a.m.

They had their usual breakfast, while Mukuro and Hibari were probably still fighting off somewhere in the mansion. After they did their normal morning routine of breakfast and shower, they had the rest of the trip off as a break from all the intense work they have been given.

Mochida and the rest of the students including the Vongola gang decided to go to town to shop or go to eat some cake.

《In town》
"Ok, this is where we will split up. Yumoto, you are going with the other girls to shop right?" asked Mochida.

"Yup, we might take some time so we will come back before dinner with a cab, latest." answered Yumoto as other girls agreed.

"Ok then. We are going to the souvenir shop cause my mom forced me to bring home some," answered Mochida.

"But doesn't your mom work in Vongola?" asked a student.

"Yeah, but she has never touched Italy. It was her dream to go to Venice, but Sicily is good too," answered Mochida.

"I'm going to some cafes with my friends so I'll see you guys in the mansion." said Tsuna.

"Better not get lost, dame-tsuna! I'm not taking any responsibility!" screamed Mochida.

"Hai, Mochida-senpai!" answered Tsuna politely.

As they separated, Tsuna went to his usual favourite cafe where he would normally have his break there whenever he just wanted to get away from life. It has helped him to stay sane sometimes because of the destructive guardians he has and the huge paper load.

《In the Mansion》
Tsuna and his guardians came back to the mansion earlier than the others because there was some work to do and without the students, they would work much more comfortably. Suddenly some noise was heard from outside of Tsuna's office as he took a look, there were Giannini and some of the guardians running after what looks like a hopping purple bazooka.

'Giannini must have modified it' was what came to his mind, but before he closed the door, he noticed a shadow over him and it was too late until the area was engulfed in pink smoke and what is to come was unexpected.

《With the rest of the students》

"Ahh, I feel so hungry," said Yuki.

"Yeah, I wonder what it's going to be today? French food? Middle Eastern?" responded Rukika.

As they were lead to the dining room, they felt something off.

"Where are Gokudera-sama and Yamamoto-sama?" asked Sayuki.

"And Chrome-chan?" continued Matsuto.

And right on queue, through the door was both Yamamoto, Gokudera and Chrome.

"Sorry, we had to deal with a problem." said Chrome.

"What? Did dame-tsuna break something or what?" asked Yumoto.

"Speaking of which, where is dame-tsuna anyways?" asked Haku.

"Who cares! Enjoy every second that he's not here to mess anything up!" said Osamu and with that everyone agreed.

As they finished and were walking around the mansion, the group of girls caught a glimpse of a hot guy and they were secretly stalking him.

"Oh my gosh!!!! He's so hot!!"

"Kyaa!!!!!"

"We should go talk to him." suggested Yuki.

"Yeah we should. And maybe even capture his heart." said Sayuki as she wiggled her eyebrows.

So they walked up to the mysterious hot guy and asked him questions like...

"What your name?"

"How old are you?" 

"Who are you?"

What came to the guy's mind was what happened a few hours ago...

《Flashback》
When the pink smoke started to subside, they could see the silhouette of an adult.

"Is that Tsuna-sama's ten-year-later self?" asked Gokudera.

"Most likely." answered Giannini.

"Woah, where am- wait I know where I am..." said Tsuna.

"Wait isn't this that one time when the entire class came to the Mansion?" asked Tsuna.

"Hai, Tsuna-sama." answered Gokudera.

"I see that you have not really changed over the years, dame-tsuna." said Reborn as he came walking to Tsuna.

"Well, I grew taller and more mature at least. And you still haven't changed in the future, Reborn," said Tsuna.

"That's good to know. But since the Tsuna of our time is probably having 'fun' with your paperwork, you have to act like the Vongola Decimo of this time and you will have to do the paperwork from this time. Don't tell anyone else that you're from the future. I will tell the rest of the staff about your unannounced appearance." said Reborn.

"Ok, I guess... there's always paperwork no matter what time I'm in." said Tsuna.

"Are you complaining to me, dame-tsuna?" said Reborn.

"Nope, just... nevermind. And hasn't it been more than 5 minutes?" said Tsuna.

"I'm sorry Jyuudaime, but I tried to modify the bazooka that would make the result last longer than 5 minutes till about 5 days at most." answered Giannini.

"And I wouldn't be telling you all this if I knew that you were going to stay longer than 5 minutes.

《Back to reality》
"Ugh, we are such idiots! He speaks Italian obviously," said Yumoto.

"I could speak Japanese too." said Tsuna.

"Dang it. Of course, he can," said Yumoto.

"I was actually forced to memorise almost every language in the world." said Tsuna.

"Woah. As expected of such a handsome man," said Sayuki.

"Wow, I'm flattered. Oh yeah, you wanted answers to those questions right? Ok, I won't tell my real name for now, but you could call me, uhh... Sora." said Tsuna.

"Sora as in 'sky'?" asked Yuki.

"Yup. I am currently 27 years old and I am the Vongola Decimo," said Tsuna.

The girls blanked out for a while until they heard an EXTREME shriek that echoed throughout the entire mansion. They were still screaming as they jumped up and down.

"So that explained everything!!!! Your charisma, amazing character and-and every part of you being perfect!!" said Rukika.

"Thanks, I guess," replied Tsuna.

'Imagine if they realised that they just said that to their dame-tsuna just that 10 years into the future.' thought Tsuna.

Behind them were a few more of the students running towards Tsuna and the girls.

"Woah, who's the hot guy?" "Is that who I think it is?" "He looks so cute!!"

"Oi Aoi (Yumoto's given name), what happened here? We heard the screams thinking that you guys were in trouble," asked Mochida.

"Ok ok ok, this right here, is the Vongola Decimo." said Yumoto.

Everyone was in shock including Haru, Hana and especially Kyoko.

"Well, I am in a hurry now. So I'll be taking my leave now. It was nice meeting all of you." said Tsuna as he walked away.

"Woah was that who I thought it was?" asked Hana, then she realised that Kyoko started running after him as he took a turn into another hallway.

"Tsu-kun!! It's you isn't it?" asked Kyoko rather loudly, but not too loud for the other students to hear since they dispersed to talk about their dreams with ten-years-later Tsuna.

"Who else would you think I am?" said Tsuna.

"Ahh, nothing... j-just m-making sure," stuttered Kyoko as her cheeks were completely flushed in pink. (I ship them, sorry to the rest who rather picks other ships.)

"I forgot how cute you were 10 years back," said Tsuna as he chuckled.

"T-tsu-kun!!!" stuttered Kyoko again.

"Right, I need to go back to work or Reborn will kill me. Oh yeah, tell the others to call me 'Sora' in front of our classmates. See you later?" said Tsuna.

"Y-yeah..." replied Kyoko back.

As Tsuna walked away to his office, Kyoko decided to get some fresh air and that was where she saw Hana, Haru, and some of the other students sitting in a gazebo in the garden. The garden was breath-taking with the lights placed at the perfect places.

"Kyoko, come sit with us!" shouted Yuki, then she ran towards them and sat right between Haru and Hana.

"Were you just talking to 'him'?" asked Sayuki.

"Y-yeah," answered Kyoko.

"I figured, guessing by what shade of red your cheeks are in," replied Hana.

"H-Hana, mou..."

"So what do you think of him? To me, he's my ideal boyfriend. He's so dreamy." asked Matsuto.

"He is cute... and w-well, has this powerful kind of aura... I...I don't know how to put it into words though." answered Kyoko.

"I think I just found my new role model. He looks kind and intimidating at the same time." said Haku.

"I think we should go now. Its getting late. We should prepare for the next day. I wonder what exciting things we are going to do tomorrow." wondered Sayuki.

As they left the gazebo, Hana and Haru came up to Kyoko.

"Was that really Tsuna-san?" asked Haru.

"Like in the next 10 years?" continued Hana.

"Y-yeah. But why is he here, I mean the ten-year bazooka only lasts for 5 minutes." asked Kyoko.

"Oh, I saw Giannini working on it the other day, so I think he managed to extend the period of time~desu." answered Haru.

"But man look at how much he has changed. Never underestimate the power of puberty." said Hana, then Haru and Kyoko chuckled then they went to their own rooms to rest for the night.
--------------------------------
Wow, has been a long time since I have updated within a week. I have school work, but I'm procrastinating. Hahahaha... and thank you guys for the support.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
319K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
650K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...