Demon's soul (boyxboy)

By Your_Local_Cryptid

Devis Patterson is an ordinary school boy. He is pretty popular and was ones part of the school's rugby team... More

Demon's soul (boyxboy)
Chapter 1. The appointment is made.
Chapter 2. Party?
Chapter 3. Gym class.
Chapter 4. The reason why.
Chapter 5. The day has come.
Chapter 6. The offer is blood.
Chapter 7. The wind isn't warm, is it?
Chapter 8. In the mirror.
Chapter 9. In the dark.
Chapter 10. Good morning.
Chapter 11. Who are you?
Chapter 12. You're my chain between the living.
Chapter 13. Amy is going to come?
Chapter 14. Name me.
Chapter 15. What I remember.
Chapter 16. What a great morning.
Chapter 17. What's wrong?
Chapter 18. 6 weeks ago.
Chapter 19. We're linked.
Chapter 20. Where are you?
Chapter 21. I'm here to finish it.
Chapter 22. It's best if you forget as well.
Chapter 23. The book is ours.
Chapter 24. Underdog
Chapter 25. Eyes on my back.
Chapter 26. Water bottle.
Chapter 27. Tomorrow
Chapter 28. When did I start to care?
Chapter 29. Fortune awaits.
Chapter 30. I don't believe in that kind of stuff.
Chapter 31. Bad fortune
Chapter 32. I'm fine really.
Chapter 33. It's a name.
Chapter 34. A little help.
Chapter 35. Sir, yes sir.
Chapter 36. That's you silly!
Chapter 37. How nice.
Chapter 38. Humans are weird.
Chapter 39. Chocolate milk mustache.
Chapter 40. Suffocatingly cold
Chapter 41. Boiling blood
Chapter 42. As a team
Chapter 43. Not bad at all.
Chapter 44. When the sun is out.
Chapter 45. The sun and moon.
Chapter 46. If that's your order.
Chapter 47. The reveal.
Chapter 48. Unexpected encounter
Chapter 49. Closure
Chapter 52: Starry night sky.
Chapter 53: There comes an end.

Chapter 50. Shit's about to go down.

5.2K 249 105
By Your_Local_Cryptid

Eyyyy.... I still promised myself I would finish this story even if it may take years apparently wow haha. Next chapter will be the last one. I promise I won't take another half year to update for that. It's already half finished so look forward to that, or not haha. Little update on my life I'm almost proud to say that I am an animator haha. Just gotta redo one dutch exam and hear my evaluation for my end project which I rlly hope I passed. And than I'll be an animator! :D other good news! I got into another art school! So After this I'll be going to study to become a game artist! :D  

Anyway enjoy~

----------------------------------------------- 

As I opened the door I was met with 2 small arms encircling my stomach. I put my hand on Amy's head as I heard her sniff lightly. ''Hey don't cry, it's okay, I'm here.''

''Devis! Oh goodness I was worried sick about you!'' I heard my mom say as she opened the hallway door.

I smiled apologetically at her ''I'm fine mom, I stayed at.. '' the smile turned more to one of content ''at a friend's house yesterday.''

She shook her head as she embraced me into her arms, squishing Amy between us.

''At least text or call me next time, don't make me worry so much about you Devis, you're my only child, I wouldn't know what I'd do if something happened to you.''

''I'm sorry mom..I promise I will,'' I re        plied hugging her back. I heard Amy groan a bit between us making my mom release me.

''Oh I'm so sorry dear,'' she said giving a caress over her head. She directed her attention from her back to me ''And don't make Amy worry so much either. She stayed waiting in front of the door the entire morning after she couldn't find you in your room. ''

''Sorry Amy. Like I said, I'm fine nothing to worry about,'' I said as I bent through my knees to hug her at her level.

Her sniffling stopped and she wiped her tears away as she looked at me with a pouty face.

''I promise I'll play with you later today okay?'' I offered to make it up with her.

She leaned over to whisper in my ear, ''Will Tyler play too?''

I cupped her ear whispering back to her. ''I'll talk to him and make sure he will.''

Her face immediately brightened up and I smiled back at her.

''Hey, what are you two whispering about,'' My mom asked softly pinching Amy's cheek.

''Nothing!'' Amy said with a cheerful voice as she scampered out of the hallway.

I followed her out into the living room and saw my dad looking up from where he stood in the kitchen. ''Told you he'd be fine, Gabriella ,'' he said directed to my mother.

''Thanks for worrying about me too dad, anyway I'm gonna change my clothes.'' I remarked as I made my way upstairs.

''Be sure to come down for dinner in a bit, your dad is giving cooking another try today.'' My mom said with a pleased voice.

I yelled a 'I will' downstairs as I was at the last stair step.

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of my door preparing myself to see Tyler again. I couldn't hear anything from inside. Was he sleeping? I slowly opened the door. As soon as it was open I was pushed against my room wall. It wasn't rough at all but it sure surprised me. Tyler was pressed against me and he had his face buried in my neck.

''Good to see you too.'' I said as I placed one of my hands atop his head the same way I had done with Amy and the other around his chest on his back. I slowly started to move my hand trough his hair as he didn't say anything. What I heard in return made me chuckle. It was a low rumbling sound not quite a growl but more a purr.

''I thought your demon form looked more like a wolf not a cat?''

''Mmmm missed you.'' He said between growl purrs.

''It's only been a day, not even a full day.''

''I know, but still. I could feel a lot of fluctuation in your emotions yesterday night, this morning too. I knew you were not in any real danger, but I still got worried. Has something happened?'' He spoke and I could feel the hot puffs of air against my neck.

''Sort of yeah, met someone I hadn't seen in a few years.. let's say we didn't part in such a good way.''

He hummed in return coaxing me on.

''I finally got closure though,'' I continued.

''I am glad. I can feel you gained some peace of mind.''

''Yeah,'' I murmured softly.

I felt a wet tongue against my neck as his strong arms wrapped around my middle.

''That explains why you smell like someone else, I do not like it'' he said with toothy grin as he lifted me to the bed, pinning me under him.

I smiled up at him. ''Always so possessive.''

''You know it.''

''By the way, I promised we'd play with Amy later to make up for worrying her.''

He buried his face into my chest murmuring a fine before shifting his eyes towards mine again. ''And how will you make it up to me for making me worry?''

I smirked at him with lidded eyes ''Oh I know something, but that's for later tonight ''

''I like where that is going'' he said returning the smirk.

----------

The next upcoming day at school you could notice the shift in people's mood, everyone seemed in high spirit by the recent victory of the wolves team, especially the team itself of course. I was walking next to Ian in the hallway as a group of people I didn't know walked by, wooping loudly at Ian, and one of them gave him a highfive.

''Who were those people?'' I asked with a smile.

Ian shrugged ''Friend's of Wyatt I think.'' He flexed his arms above his head sighing in content. ''Ahhh I love this fame.''

"I wouldn't be surprised if the fame was the only reason why you played rugby.'' I chuckled.

He gave me a side eye and then smirked. ''It's definitely part of the reason, but you know I love the game. That adrenaline rush, the inclusiveness, the banter, I love it all. The fame is a good extra though'' he said with a wink.

''Yeah I know, I feel you. Was just messing around man.'' I said with a laugh.

We were on our way to our lockers to pick up some last stuff since our school day was over already. I told Tyler to go ahead already since I had a feeling Ian wanted to talk about what happened on Saturday.

''By the way, I kind of still have my car at Wyatt's house. I'll pick it up later today but for now that means we gotta walk.'' Ian said stuffing some stuff from his locker into his backpack.

''Than how did you get home after the party?'' I said faking ignorance as I leaned on the locker next to him. ''Oh wait you didn't.'' I gave him a teasing smile.

''You didn't either.'' He closed his locker and put his arms over each other returning my teasing smile. ''What happened to 'tomorrow' ?''

''Well over morrow is fine too isn't it? Come one let's walk.'' I said.

We started walking out of the building to our way home. The streets weren't so busy and by looking at the clouds it appeared it was going to rain soon. Hopefully the rain would wait until we both got home. The temperature outside was pretty alright though, not too cold not too warm either. I shoved my hands into my pockets nonetheless.

''Well.. I met Kyle at the party yesterday'' I started, noticing Ian make a face. ''He apparently is Luke's stepbrother, like you may or may not already know. He did really move away, but his parents got divorced and he moved back with his mom here. His mom got married to Principle Adam, and well he went to The Bears. ''

''Dev..'' Ian looked at me apologetically.

''It's cool. What he did was a dickmove,-'' ''It really was.'' Ian intersected. ''But, I'm over him by now. I punched him in the face. I apparently got so drunk I fell asleep in his car as he was about to bring me home. He wasn't sure if I still lived at the same place so he brought me to his house. I slept over, we talked in the morning, he brought me home. I'd say we're about okay now, that's about it,'' I said with a shrug.

''Yeh it was quite a night haha.'' Ian agreed as he brushed his hand trough his hair.

I gave him a jab with my elbow. ''Now it's your turn. ''

A blush crept on his face as he spoke. ''Well, it turns out Luke and I got more in common than I thought.''

''Oh like what?''

''Well, we both love Rugby, the whole divorced parents kinda thing, we both love dogs, and uh.. I may or may not be bi.''

I gave him a punch on his arm. ''Oh my god, Ian! Can't believe Luke knows this before I do!''

He shushed at me wildly. ''Keep it down!''

I started chuckling. ''But for real? The ladies man turns out also being a mens man ? Can't say I didn't see it coming. ''

''What?? How?!''

I just shrugged with a smirk ''Intuition.''

Ian just huffed.

''How did you end up at his house though?''

''The team was a little too rough with him, I was a little too rough with him, I have to admit. He didn't deserve that shit treatment of us. He really did try his best.. I met him in the bathroom at the party, he was throwing up in the toilet. Had a little too much.'' He rubbed behind his neck in the same manner Luke does. ''To be honest I was looking for the bathroom for the same exact reason haha. I managed to keep it down though. He kind of spilled his emotions to me right there, probably the alcohol's doing. Called me a 'cockslap '.''

He chuckled before he continued. ''I apologized to him. Asked him if there was something I could do to make it up to him. He... asked me to kiss him.''

''Did you?'' I asked expectantly.

''Like hell, that dude just threw up. I was drunk but not drunk enough to kiss throw up mouth.''

''Pffft awh poor Luke.''

''I asked him to clean himself up, cracked open a window for the smell and took him home with the car of his father... I kissed him goodnight instead'' he said with a flushed face.

''Ohhh wow what a romantic we got here. What happened to mister detail though, is this all I'm getting? Did you guys fuck?''

''Shut it! No we didn't, I'm not telling you more.'' He said pulling up his hood over his head.

''Too bad. ''I fake pouted as we walked into an alley. It's that part of the way I don't like going through, but it's the fastest.

''Besides, you never told me who the lucky guy on your part is? It's not fair.''

I waved him off loosely ''I'll tell you sometime soon perhaps.''

''Perhaps? Yeah yeah got it'' he said with a smile as if he knew that meant never.

''Really, I promise I'll tell you when-whaa!'' I got interrupted as I black bird flew close past my face and momentarily spooked me.

''It's just a bird. '' Ian scoffed amused as it landed on a trashcan next to us.

''It is..'' It was big Raven that seemed to eye us up as if trying to identify us before it squawked loudly.

The light in the alleyway slowly seemed to get darker and as I looked up I saw that the sky was getting flocked with ravens. They seemed to circle around above us.

Then it dawned on me. ''Ian we need to leave.'' I grabbed him by his arm and started tugging at his sleeve.

''What? why?''

Pointing upwards Ian finally seemed to notice the change in settings.

"What the fuck?'' Ian whispered. ''Devis what's going on?''

''We need to go, NOW!'' I said pulling on his arm as I started to run.

A part of the flock flew in front of us blocking off the exit, swarming like bees. ''Fuck''

We hurriedly tried to run back the way we came from but the same happened there.

''What the fuck is wrong with these birds?!'' Ian yelled in confusion mixed with slight panic.

''We need to get out of here!" I yelled back over the loud cawing of the ravens.

Ian took off his backpack.'' Cover your face with your backpack. Let's try to bash trough them on 3'' Ian proposed.

I nodded in agreement and took off my backpack as well, and waited for Ian to count.

''3,2,1 GO!''

We put our full power into trying to bash trough them. I could feel their feathers, claws and beaks scratch my sides, my eyes and face luckily protected by my backpack. It worked for a moment but not for long. We didn't seem to get past the barrier of ravens as the flock only seemed to thicken.

I could hear Ian curse from within the flock as his backpack got tugged off by some of the ravens leaving him a fully open target. He tried to use his hands to shield his face and slap some of them away but it didn't seem to really work as they kept on coming.

''Ian!'' I yelled out to him.

''Ḯ̶̘͔̯̪̀̐Ţ̸̼̾̓͒̕'̴̩͘͘S̶̯̠̊͆̓̊ ̶̪̥͓͊̆͆͊N̴̬̋̔Ȯ̸̪̭̅̑͜Ţ̵̥̖͗̃͛̂ ̷̰͂̀̏H̶̗̆̿̀̄I̵̬̎̈́̉̏M̴̳͐̕ ̵͍̝̝̿̔W̷̞͍̰̓͋E̶̢̐̽ ̵̢̲̩͉́W̴̟̼̬͆͛͜Ȁ̶̟N̵̥̽͐T̶͎͖̩̊͊͜'' A voice spoke between the sharp cawing sending a shiver up my spine. It was unlike one I had heard before. Not like the overwhelming and sharp raven like speaking of the raven harpy demon but.. everywhere but not.. an almost static, glitchy sound leaving a muscle souring feeling. I could feel the hairs on my arms rise and almost forgot about the sharp claws and beaks still trying to carve into me, too in trance by this voice.

In my distracted state the ravens managed to pull my backpack off too, leaving me open for attack.

''H̶̬̥̓̃̂͗̇̈́̆̆̌̒͐̔̈́̔̐̋̔͝Ȋ̷̡̙̯̝̝̭̘̦̪̤̹̱͖͙͚̼̥̺̯̰͈̱̳̠̬̤̳̗̀͒͜Ṁ̵̡͔̟̙̱̯̜̹͍̖̣̳̤̬̦̤̔̀̽̍̉̽̒̊͆̋͂̀̌̚̚̕ͅ'' It seemed to Identify me and the ravens stopped attacking us.

I looked to the side and saw that Ian looked scratched up pretty badly though thankfully not fatally hurt. He seemed to gaze in front of him in utter shock and confusion. Following his line of sight I spotted.. something. It looked vaguely feline shaped but not quite. Its form not permanently set in one from, seemingly twitching and shifting constantly with no end. It was big, dark like a shadow and covered in so many eyes never looking in one direction for long but you knew it was staring you down.

If its voice alone could leave your muscles strained I didn't want to find out what more it could do. Where was Tyler or Porcelain when you needed them..

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!

Have a nice day~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 386 12
Caution: This story contains traces of homosexuality, drug references, and very slight swearing. If you are allergic to any of the aforementioned sub...
5.1M 258K 72
-Demon Series: Book 1- Aden Perri has problems. The last day of school his girlfriend calls it quits. And proceeds to move on a little...
443K 23.3K 64
Inhumane experiments are turning Dante Gray, a werewolf, into a monster - can he and Chase, a hot-headed warlock, find a cure before it's too late? ...
140 1 13
Welcome to Dante's Demonic High School. Where little boys and girls born in Hell go to grow and learn about everything they need to do and be, to mak...