Beautiful Women Have Unfortun...

By LazyCatFish7

Years after joining the Gōtei 13. Junko Arashi still has to deal with the nobility and court drama. To end a... More

A Gō Match Lost In Time
The Death Of A Nobleman 🐺
The Haughtiness Of A Child
The Etiquette Of A Lady
The Voice Of A Lady
Chapter 5: Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 6: Hair pins, fans, and memories
Chapter 7: Home
Chapter 8: Shin'o Academy
Chapter 9: Squad Four
Chapter 10: A Suprise Inheritance
OmakΓ© #1 & 2
Interviews With The MGC/LCF7: B.W.H.U.F
Glossary: Robot mechanisms
Ch.11: Calm Before The Storm
Ch.12: Honor And Responsibility To One's Clan
Minor OCs [Bleach]
Ch.13: A Storm That Scatters The Petals
Ch.14: The Bonds Of Matrimony (Edited 0.1)
Moonlight Horizons
Nobility
Yoshitsune The Fool

Junko Arashi

46 0 0
By LazyCatFish7

Above is what I think she would look like as a doll.

Character Concept: There has been many evolutions of this character I made up and I can't say I'm happy with them. I think the current one is the best. Junko is very graceful and sophisticated but watch out for her sudden bouts of anger that defy her calm and collected personality.

Character Inspiration: I created this character from multiple historical women. Who had to literally go through families just to keep the clan alive and thriving. During times of war those kind of ladies were important no matter what their agenda was.

Lady Junko Arashi

Nicknames: Jun, Kisuke's nurse, Lady Arashi, Moe, Juni, manhandler

Age: N\A, yeah, I know her age should be very important right now but death gods age differently than we do. To play safe, She looks to be in her early twenties. Or maybe death gods choose to age or not. Concerning Toshiro's fan pleaser moment in the manga.

Birthday: December 28, Capricorn

Height: 5 feet 6inches

Weight: It is rude to ask a lady that

Hair: Dark brunette

Eyes: Purple

Physical appearance: slim with feminine curves, not so muscular. A C cup bra size. Long and straight Heian style brown hair cut that reaches the middle of her back and the sides of her face. Kinda looks like she could be related to Lady Arashi from 'X' by Clamp.

Appearance: Dresses in Heian noble lady clothing and the nurse shinigami outfit. Sometimes puts her hair up with fancy pins. Looks good in the pink nurse uniform. Has her own custom made lady like shihakusho that must have been expensive to make more than a summer home in Switzerland. Tailor made by the same people who design Byakuya's clothes.

Hobbies: Go, shoji, tea parties, flute, writing

Favorite food: simple rice cakes, mochi

Favorite beverage: tea

Occupation: Noble woman, member of squad four

Spouse: 💝 Let's just say she will never marry for love. You have to marry for more than love to have a successful marriage.

Children: Honestly, I'm taking this story in another direction that is more to her character and social class than what I previously thought. She will most likely have a daughter or twins.

Personality:
Moe. Shy and clingy as a child. She is modestly sophisticated and has no fear to correct people. Animals spirits (including humanoid spirits) have a magnetism to her. She is loyal to her allies until the end. Writing in a journal, Reluctantly vulnerable and enjoys a little harmless rnr. Independent yet caring and is bit of a philanthropist. Dislikes wanton violence of all sorts.

Weaknesses: obsessive compulsive, expressing her feelings, anxiety. Cute babies and toddlers! She falls victim to their 'take care of me! woman!' adorableness! (Concerning what happens with her sister and her child.), Poetry.

Strengths: Nurturing, honest and head strong. Able to see the bigger picture, Master healing, good at hiding her Reiatsu.

Wishes: Junko wishes she had a family who were not so distant from each other. This is something that she wants herself when she has her own family.

Sexuality and relationships: Okay, This is the thing. She was kissed by Yoruichi, they were pissed drunk. She won't fall for the guys who she knows are perverts. She has standards and is of nobility. Tends to fall for someone who can lighten her dark mood. Bisexual at the most. At the end of the world, Yoruichi is her BAE.

Turn ons: holding her hand, cuddling, sensual love. Soft caressing.

Turn offs: strange people staring at her lady parts, pet talk, Scruffiness. BDSM.

Theme Songs:
'Fleur's Du Mal': There are many versions of this song on YouTube.

Merciless Cult by Dir En Grey

Abilities:

Basic reaper trained abilities.

Master Tactician

Pharmacist and alchemist- makes all kinds of tonics by the rare plants that grow in her palace garden. Her great grand father is unknowningly her test subject.

Reversed Wounds: A healing spell that is best used on mortal and fatal wounds. Heals torn tissues and organs and forces blood back into the veins all at an excelling rate.

Master of healing spells and arts. Kaidō.

More that I haven't even came up yet.

Medical ward doctor and surgeon.

Zanpakuto: a fancy and light katana with a dragon fly guard and a sky blue hilt.

Call: Gorge yourself!

subject noun verb

Saijitsu(feast) no(of) zenbu(all) Seijin(sages/saints)

Saijitsu Seijin no Zenbu

(A.N: I'm a total English language speaker so I have no idea if I got the Japanese right... Please forgive me...)

Shikai: Saijitsu Seijin no Zenbu - millions of reishi consuming dragon fly catterpillars that eat their enemies whole causing immense pain. They also eat dead flesh and plants to complete the second transformation if needed.(Meaning 'feast of all sages'/or saints- has nothing to do with Christianity or a book with the title.)

Bankai: Banbutsu naosu:
Energy taken from the previous eating the enemies, the dragon flies come out of the frog sage's mouth and heal several of the wounded with their healing and reviving flame touch.(Universal Mending.)

Zanpakuto's true form: A creepy looking huge and at times of it's choosing miniature green frog sage with big eyes, face, and mouth open wide. Wears shinto style monk clothes. It's gender is indeterminate by appearance. Has a wise personality and wishes best for Junko but wishes she was not so careless about her endeavors.

Seijin concept: I think it's rather funny that she has to use shikai to use bankai with Seijin. Also everyone's bankai in Bleach is an offensive attack, So I thought why not make her's a very powerful healing transformation.

Seijin represents the natural consumption of all things in nature, in order to bring new life, there has to be death. In order to grow and live a creature has to eat and in the process become an adult. Give new life and eventually die of whatever befalls them.

Bio: Junko is the twin of her brother Shima. She is polite, thoughtful and generous. Yet, she is over confident, fragile and has sudden bouts of anger. She always looks to help others before helping herself. She joined four because of that. After becoming head of the Arashi clan and her noble court ordered marriage. She blames herself for the misfortune she brought on to the Kuchiki clan while all the while she was really trying to help. She is of misfortune.

Character opinions:

Pre-teen Byakuya: I can't believe she told me to keep my anger in check...

Older brother Byakuya Kuchiki: Rukia, You will learn the etiquette of a noble woman from Lady Arashi, You are to treat her with the upmost respect.

Rukia Kuchiki after first encounter: I wonder if miss Miyako ever met lady Arashi. They both are soo lady like and kind. I like her company, It's kinda relaxing.

Tsunaryu Arashi: I don't know why men like my sister soo much, They are wasting their time staring at her, she will never notice them. Though other than that she is the best sister a girl can have.

Takibana Arashi: She may be a little emotional but my eldest daughter knows her strengths and responsibilities, That is all a mother could ask for.

Benkeimon Arashi to Shōyuki: I think she is poisoning my tea.

Shōyuki: Your accusation is negative, master. This cup contains organic materials mostly used in vitamins used to boast your immune system and cleanse your digestive tract and bowls. You may feel the the sudden need to use the bathroom.

Young and cute Soi Fon: Lady Yoruichi thinks I have things in common with her? The only similarity is the bangs of our hair style.

Retsu Unohana: She wishes to save lifes and give life? She was right to join squad four. I admire Lady Arashi for what she seeks to become.

Shunsui Kyōraku: Lovely fukutaisho Takibana's daughter has grown into a beautiful woman, I wonder what kind of flowers she likes?

Ukitake to Kyōraku: Shunsui, I told you several times in the past to absolutely have nothing to do with my former fukutaisho, She was more trouble than she is worth.

Kisuke Urahara: I used to trick her into going into the boys bathroom back in the basal school, walk into the wrong hot spring on purpose, amongst other things like what I did to Yoruichi, except Yoruichi kicked me in the balls in the end of my escapades. Jun may act like she is past those days but I know behind that calm, unassuming and sometimes cheerful face, she is plotting vengeance against me.... If I was to say I was terrified of anything... It's Jun with calm murderous intent and angry cat beast Yoruichi.

Yoruichi: Jun and I were like sisters. Our mothers were pregnant together and we were born days apart. We used to have sleep overs, make fun of Kisuke, get drunk and now she is to be married? Where did the time go to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.8K 40
Y/n wasn't born into this life, but was taken in a man named Keishin Ukai. She soon becomes the pride and joy of the Karasuno Clan. Everyone loves an...
5.7K 220 14
set in historical Japan; Momo is the daughter of the Yaoyorozu clan, one day her father decides it's time for her to get some additional education, s...
1K 43 10
" i tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter " ----------------- "never let your guard down." her eyes darkened, "you nev...
4.5K 87 69
This is a one-shot collection based around theories I have or had about the final arc for Bleach. Disclaimer - I don't own Bleach. Original publicati...