Glossary: Robot mechanisms

"Nothing beats technology... Not even the gods of death and the angels of destruction... Yet we are capable of creating them and they shall protect us from our enemies. We shall live peacefully knowing without [technology] and each other we wouldn't have advanced and survived this far."

- Benkeimon Arashi the creator.

Name: Many, The one in the white kimono is named Shoyuki.

Age: immortal until destroyed.

Gender: Either

Species: persocom, robot, lil'terminators, gynedroids.

Weight: a ton

Height: five feet five inches or shorter

Appearance: sexy, cute, adorable, whatever the maker chooses.

Likes: Programmed to like their master.

Dislikes: What ever they are programmed not to like.

Used for: Fighting enemies and doing menial chores. Messenger.
Having decent jobs of their own to build up moola.
Not Used for: Prostitution, slave labor and over use.

Battle: Does whatever they are programmed to do and what their master says.

Strengths: super intelligence, guns,specialized soul blades to fit their needs, super speed and strength, deceptively attractive. Able to self destruct to destroy an enemy.

Immunities: poisons, Hypnosis, illusions, human emotions, reishi attacks, wind damage, stupidity, bodily functions, mind tricks, Kyoka Suigetsu, undeath.

Weaknesses: lightning attacks, Computer hacking, Ukitake's zanpakuto with a confusing name something Kotowari?, Candice Catnip's lightning, Lightning spells, fire. Incapable of understanding deception and lies.

Bio: An army of soul robots/persocoms with super intelligence, guns, blades, speed and strength created by her paranoid -about -quincys grandfather Benkeimon over a thousand years ago and now they are perfected. To protect his grand palace and to kill Quincys in the ancient past. Quite effective against quincies for the constructs have shields that block reishi attacks, even against zanpakutos and spells. But weaknesses against lightning, fire and possible hacking. Does not eat or consume any organic substances. Cannot sleep (but charging would count as their sleep).

Theme Songs:

'Dreams In Digital(Fiction)' by Orgy

'Eyes- Radio -Lies' by Orgy

Character Responses:

Benkeimon Arashi: These robots are the greatest invention known to shinigami! ...(sad) After the zanpakuto.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi: These are... are abominations! Gynedroids don't compare Nemuri!... Through they do have one future use as an aluminum trash can and sacrificial pawns.

Yoruichi Shihoin: Oh, Soul King. Don't let Kisuke see the rest of them.

Junko Arashi: Only my great grand father could have made these things of confusion and false innocence. Hopefully it doesn't cost us in the future.