Captain Jeon • J.jk

By lunaruane

"As long as you're on my ship, you belong to me." Jeon Jungkook, a dangerous, yet selfish pirate who sees som... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXXIV
Epilogue
Lee Yeona
Control

Chapter XIII

33.6K 1.8K 291
By lunaruane

Her eyes slowly opened, awakening herself from her deep sleep.

She shot up but instantly regretted it as her whole body fell into pain, especially her arm.

She looked around and her eyes fell on the injury on her arm that was now wrapped in cotton.

Then her gaze fell on her hand which was being held by an unconscious Jungkook.

She quickly moved her hand away and regretted it once again as the pain in her arm only became worse and resulted in Jungkook's eyes flattering open.

He stared at Yeona for a few seconds before he shot up and clenched his jaw as he was looking down at her weakened state.

"You really like disobeying me, huh?" He cracked a sarcastic chuckle and continued before letting her even speak "because of your stubbornness you got injured." He glared at her and pointed at her arm.

"It doesn't even hurt that much. And you should be thanking me, I killed that Yoongi guy." She smiled at him, innocently, but quickly changed her expression once Jungkook bursted into laughter, throwing his head but and holding his stomach.

"Thank you? Thank you?! You put yourself in danger and almost got yourself killed and now you want me to thank you?!" He raised his voice by each word that left his lips which startled Yeona a little bit.

Her eyes widened at his tone and the glare that he was constantly giving her.

"Well what do you want me to do?! Sit here and do absolutely nothing?!" She raised her voice as well to hide her shocked expressions and stood up from the bed, ignoring the pain that was rushing through her body. The only thing she felt now was anger "plus, me dying is what you always wanted anyway." She said with a roll of her eyes.

"That's not true and you know that, Yeona! Don't start with your nonsense again!"

"Nonsense? Oh right, you call everything that is true and used against you all nonsense, don't you, captain?" She walked closer to him, making their chests bump and close the distance between their bodies.

"You don't know what you are talking about, Princess." He smirked, using the nickname just to piss her off.

"Why didn't I just kill you when I had the chance?"

Jungkook frowned. 'You have the ability to kill me any time, at any moment, you just haven't realized it yet.' He thought and stayed silent, admiring her features as the memories kept flooding his mind.

Flashback 5 years ago

"Jungkook! Slow down!" Yeona laughed as they both ran down the castle, hand in hand.

He smiled and stopped in his steps, turning around and going behind her to put his hands to cover her eyes.

"I'll lead the way from now on."

"What are you up to, Jungkook?" She asked still blindfolded by his hands as he started taking steps forwards, slowly leading Yeona into the garden.

"You'll find out soon, my love." He whispered in her ear and smiled even though she couldn't see it.

They finally made it to the garden and Jungkook whispered in her ear once again "Are you ready?"

She sighed "I guess."

"You don't sound so happy." He frowned.

"Well I don't know what you planned, and because of that, I do not know what to feel or how to react."

He frowned and turned her around, away from the surprise he had prepared and looked down at her. "You don't trust me?"

"I do trust you, Ju-"

"No you don't. You wouldn't be scared of you did trust me." He crossed his arms over his chest and glared at her.

She sighed again and leaned in, to place a peck on his lips, slightly rising up on her toes. "I trust you and I love you, Jungkook." She smiled at him and placed her hands on his, pulling them down and holding them tightly without averting her gaze.

As much as he tried to keep the small smile that had crept up on his lips, he gave up and smiled at her, leaning down for a kiss.

"Okay, are you ready for the surprise?" He asked after he backed away from her and placed his hands on her eyes once again.

She just nodded and Jungkook removed his hands, allowing her to see the surprise he has been planning for awhile now.

Her eyes widened at the scenery right before her eyes. A round table with two seats, dimly lit candles and flowers decorating the place which was right next to the small lake. Food was already served on the table and the light of the moon and stars made the atmosphere even more romantic.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked. It was crystal clear that he was nervous as he kept looking down while playing with his fingers.

She threw her arms behind his neck and rested her head on his chest "I love it." She whispered and smiled.

"I love you, Yeona." He took her chin by his fingers and looked down at her.

"I love you too, Jungkook." She smiled and the happy couple shared a kiss before enjoying their dinner.

End Of Flashback

"I love you"

The three words both of them desperately wanted to hear coming from each other's lips. The three words they used to say to one another everyday. But now love was replaced by hate.

At least that's what they think.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3K 36
"i have your precious baby now, and he's mine to keep." • lowercase intended #348 in bottomtae : 25 / 7 / 2018
9.2K 392 9
One Shot story about the controversial ship that is BlackBangtan.
4.1K 225 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
413K 27K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...