Aliens in the Attic

By Yetieatsalot

This is about how a girl falls in love with a guy during an alien invasion, you know the usual. You will find... More

This is Ashton Carter
Caught!
Meeting!
Thoughts!
Crazy things found out!!!
Surviving, I guess?!
Still Alive!
Author's note
It's still crazy!
Plan first!
We have an alien. . .

Author's note: I'm so sorry!

2.8K 32 6
By Yetieatsalot

I'm sorry people, I know you have waiting for the next chapter.
I would explain the drama that I've been going through this summer, but I know you don't want to hear that, excuse my french, cr*p that involves family drama.
I will cut to the chase and tell you all, I moved from my original home, because my mom finally showed her true bitch colors, while my dad was actually the innocent one, my mother mentally abusing me by calling me fat, lazy, bitch, or other words I was probably used to because my brother learned to call me fag, and be horrible to me.
I know this was a k by chapter but I just wanted to explain that I've really been trying hard to update, but going to a new school and moving took some time, I will update when I can though.
Again, I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Returnee By E. Dale

Science Fiction

11.4K 817 13
'I was abducted by aliens' Pretty clique, boring and pretty common among internet hacks who thought lizardmen existed. Maybe they did, Lee didn't kno...
463 9 22
Everyone likes Ashton. He's kind, smart, muscular; everything a girl wants... What will happen when he falls for the one girl who doesn't?
6.3K 104 7
[THIS STORY WILL NOT BE CONTINUED] Nate never believed in aliens and he realy never belived he would fall in love with one...or in this case, the ali...
98.7K 3.5K 27
** First part to a trilogy ** On an ordinary night, Fall out boy never could have predicted how the night would end...