Fandom Texts/Oneshots/Imagine...

By ShadowQueenRules

Just some stuff with hot guys from TVD TO Supernatural The 100 Sherlock Harry Potter OUAT Gotham And basicall... More

Don't Kill Anything • Texting Sam • Supernatural
The Next Morning • TVD/TO Preferances
Your Name In His Phone • Multi fandom Preferances
His Name In Your Phone • Multi Fandom Preferances
How You Cuddle • Multifandom Preferances
Concerned • Oneshot Castiel • Supernatural
Forgive Me • Sam Winchester • Supernatural

Where he kisses you • Multi Fandom Preferances

112 3 0
By ShadowQueenRules

Pretty self explanatory dontcha think.

Castiel: He likes to kiss you on the cheek, because he thinks your cute when you blush and it always makes you blush.

Sam: He liked to kiss you on the nose, because he's cliche and cute. Plus you do have such a cute nose.

Dean: He likes to kiss you smack dab on the lips. He loves the passion and the closeness of it.

Sherlock: He likes to kiss you on the hand, because it makes you smile every time.

John: He likes to kiss you on the jawline, like when he's leaving for work quickly and he misses your cheek.

Bellamy: He likes to kiss you on the collarbone, because you like it and he can then burrow his face in your neck (like in a cute cuddly way).

Pre-psycho Finn: He likes to kiss you on the lips but always bites your lip gently after because he doesn't want to stop.

Murphy: As the author I think Murphy would like to kiss you in some not so PG-13 places. Just my opinion of his character.

Draco: He likes to kiss you just under the ear, like when he whispers something to you and then has to kiss you like right then.

Harry: He likes to kiss you on the temple, because he's sweet and fluffy and just an utter cutie pie.

Jerome: He likes to kiss you on the neck (like hickey leaving kinda kissing) because he likes to make sure that everyone knows that you are his.

Bruce: The bridge of your nose, because he is always trying to be cute.

Captain Hook: He likes to kiss you on the lips, like open mouthed sorta kiss, because he's a pirate and... ya I got nothing.

Peter Pan: He likes to kiss you like right where your head meets you neck, just under the jawline. Because it always turns you to putty and he knows you like it.

Klaus: He likes to kiss you at the base of your throat, because that's just adorable.

Kol: He likes to kiss you right above the eyebrow, because then he can always get away with holding you close for a few seconds.

Elijah: He likes to kiss you on the forehead, because he loves you but is also very wary of PDA.

Kai: He likes to kiss you pretty much everywhere and (warning author is about to go all flirty) really who wouldn't *cliche eyebrow raise*.

A/N: Wow that took forever. Hope you like it.

Oh ya and thank you to my one reader!

Lots of love,
Sara,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...