A Player's Heart

Af DopeMonsterr

| RayanxZonnique Story ❤️ ft.Chresanto | Mere

A Player's Heart
| Chapter 2 ♥️ |
| Chapter 3 ❤️ |
| Chapter 4 ❤️ |
| Chapter 5 ❤️ |
| Chapter 6 ❤️|
| Chapter 7 ❤️ |
| Chapter 8 ❤️ |
| Chapter 9 ♥️|
| Chapter 10 ❤️|
| Chapter 11 ❤️ |
| Chapter 12 ❤️ |
| Chapter 13 ❤️ |
| Chapter 14 ❤️ |
| Chapter 15 ❤️ |
| Chapter 16 ❤️ |
| Chapter 17 ❤️ |
| Chapter 18 ♥️ |
| Chapter 19 ❤️ |
| Chapter 20 ❤️ |
| Q & A |
| Chapter 23 ❤️ |
| Chapter 24 ❤️ |
| Chapter 25 ❤️ |
| Chapter 26 ❤️ |
| Chapter 27 ❤️ |
| Chapter 28 ❤️ |
| Chapter 29 ♥️|
| Chapter 30 ❤️ |
| Chapter 31 ❤️ |
| Chapter 32 ❤️ |
| Chapter 33 ♥️ |
| Chapter 34 ❤️ |
| Chapter 35 ❤️ |
| Chapter 36 ❤️ |
| Chapter 37 ❤️ |
| Chapter 38 ❤️ |
| Chapter 39 ❤️ |
| Q & A |
| Chapter 41 ❤️ |
| Chapter 42 ♥️ |
| Chapter 43 ❤️ |
| Chapter 44 ❤️ |
| Chapter 45 ❤️ |
| Chapter 46 ❤️ |
| Chapter 47 ❤️ |
| Chapter 48 ❤️ |
| Chapter 49 ♥ |
| Chapter 50 ❤️ |
| Chapter 51 ❤️ |
| Chapter 52 ❤️ |
| Chapter 53 ❤️ |
| Chapter 54 ❤️ |
| Chapter 55 ❤️ |
| Chapter 56 ♥️ |
| Chapter 57 ❤️ |
| Chapter 58 ❤️ |
| Chapter 59 ❤️ |
| Chapter 60 ♥️ |

| Chapter 21 ❤️ |

1.8K 42 12
Af DopeMonsterr

A week later and Zonnique and Rayan still weren't on speaking terms. On the outside they looked as if they didn't care but we all know they did on the inside.

Courtney hopped out of her car Thursday morning to a text from Chres.

😽👫🔒❤️🌎💍: They speaking yet?

Mine✊😘👫 : Not yet. I told you to leave it alone. They gone work this out.

😽👫🔒❤️🌎💍 : Aight. Whatever you say.

Mine✊😘👫 : I'm comin in. I'mma meet you by your locker.

She saw Zonnique pull up next to her and climb out of the car.

Zonnique wasn't really bothered by it anymore because of the talk with her mom. She talked to her dad last week as well, and he talked enough sense into her to straighten her up. No more crying.

She walked to her locker grabbing her math book and heading off to class early. When she made it in there she saw Rayan sitting in his seat. She sighed rolling her eyes and taking a seat next to him. It was only those two. The teacher had gone on his morning hallway duty & everyone else was basically in the hallway.

"Birthday comin' up huh?" Rayan tried to start up a conversation.

"Yeah."

"What you think-"

"Please," Zonnique held her hand up."Please stop talking to me."

Rayan held his hands up in surrender as she put hers down.

"Thank you."

After waiting ten minutes he pushed his luck again.

"I don't even know why you mad. You don't even know the full story."

Zonnique growled and rolled her eyes hard looking at him."Then tell me the story."

"Are you gonna interrupt me?" He scoffed.

"Nope," she zipped her mouth.

"Alright look. Mulan came up to me in the hall that week asking me why I ain't call her and back and stuff. I was GONNA tell her about us until she brought up the tickets. I love me some Kanye on no homo shit, so I was like maybe ... just maybe Zonnique won't be selfish and let me go," he shrugged."guess I was wrong."

"So now I'm the-"

"Up, up, baup," he put his hand up."No talking. I get to talk for these next fifteen minutes before class."

"Whatever."

"Look, whatever you thought happened, didn't. Yeah okay maybe we did kiss, once... Or twice. But that was it."

"Are you done now?"

"No. I do admit that I was wrong & the next time a situation like this occurs, I'll tell you. But that's only if ...we fix us."

"Are you done now?" Zonnique folded her arms.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Okay, my turn. You think that just kissing someone 'once or twice' doesn't hurt me?-"

"Zon-"

"My turn!" She slammed her hand on the table making him jump a little.

"Fine, fine. Go."

"How would you feel if I- if I walked up to some random guy and kissed him? How would you feel if I went out with someone I used to fool around with without telling you? What would you think?"

"Oh so I can talk now?" He rose an eyebrow.

"You think this is a joke, don't you?"

"No I was just-"

"Save it," she held her up hand up as the bell rang.

---

Zonnique made it through half the day without seeing Rayan. But one person she did continue to see was Mulan. It was almost as if Mulan was following her around. But instead of being paranoid about it, she brushed it off.

Lunch time arrived in no time and Courtney, Chres & Zonnique were at their usual table. Zonnique got up to get another apple when Rayan moved in front of her.

"When can we finish the conversation from this morning?"

"Never," she scoffed grabbing an apple and going back to her table.

To her dismay he followed her there and towered over her as she sat down.

"Zonnique, let me talk to you."

"Or nah."

"Why is you acting so-"

"So what?" She swung around standing up."So what Rayan?"

"Yo' you better chill."

"What you gone do? Hit me? Cuz it ain't gone be yo' first time hurting me."

At this point Chres thought it was getting too deep. He saw Rayan's face going from anger to sadness and decided to step in.

"Aye y'all, let's just chill out. No need to cause no scene."

"No, no let's do this right now since she wanna act all big and bad." Rayan backed away.

"Rayan stop," Courtney stood up.

"Ayo everybody, I think we got a thottie over here!" He pointed to Zonnique as everyone's attention shifted to her.

"Rayan I will fuck you up!"

"Yeah, whatever. You already gave me some good brain the other day so I wouldn't mind you fucking me up." He shrugged as everyone gasped and laughed.

"No I didn't, stop lying." Zonnique balled her fist up as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Ayo' man chill out." Chres pushed Ray a little.

"No, since she want act like a bitch. I'mma treat her like a bitch."

"Fuck you!" She tried lunging at him but Chres held her back.

She wrestled out of his grip and stomped out of the cafeteria.

"Why would you do that?!" Courtney pushed Rayan almost knocking him over.

"Say Chres man you better get your girl."

"I ain't doing shit man. She right. What the fuck wrong with you?"

"Zonnique's what's wrong with me. All y'all is what's wrong with me?" He shook his head and stormed out.

And finally, after the cafeteria settled down. Chres sat back down near Courtney nearly out of breath. He shook his head and looked at her.

"Now can we do something?"

"Now," she nodded."Now we can do something."

----

Zonnique and Rayan were both suspended from school for three days, therefor Zonnique was at home in Tuesday morning. Her mom & dad had a talk with her after receiving a call from Courtney's parents about what happened. Her mother was more disappointed then anything. She had just told her to let it be & here she was put out behind some boy.

Zonnique rolled out of the bed and went downstairs to fix some lunch. When she went back up with her sandwich her phone was ringing. Of course we all knew who it was.

"Hey Jay," Zonnique sighed referring to Jacob.

"Hey SF, you okay?" Jacob said referring to the new nickname he gave her.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good. Do you wanna go out to eat with us real quick?"

"Us?"

"Um," he cleared his throat and started whispering."the girl I was telling you about."

"Oh. OHH. Yup, yes I would love to."

"Okay, be ready when I blow."

"Okay."

Zonnique changed into something simple and wiped around her eyes. She had already did her hygiene so all she had to do now was wait. Courtney's parents didn't get off of work until 2 and it was 11. So she had plenty of time.

When she heard the honk, she went downstairs and flew out the house. Making sure to lock the door behind her.

"Hey," she smiled when she got in.

She looked in the front seat to see Jacob's lady friend and grinned. The girl was really pretty.

"Janae this is Zonnique. Zonnique this is Janae."

"Nice to meet you," Zonnique shook her hand."Jacob told me-"

"Um," Jacob cleared his throat.

"So you been talkin' bout me huh?" Janae smirked as Zonnique smiled and sat back.

"Where we going?" She pulled out her phone.

"In N' Out." Janae & Jacob said at the same time.

"Oooh, I love." Zonnique wiggled around in her seat.

"I've always wanted my hair like that but momma don't play that." Janae giggled.

"For real? I love my blue too. Everybody keeps telling me to change it."

"Don't listen to them, 'cause it's real cute to me."

---

After ordering and receiving their food they all sat down at a small booth.

"So Zonnique, what happened? What'd your parents say?" Jacob asked.

"They flipped the hell out on me." She rolled her eyes.

"Damn. I don't like this dude already." Jacob scoffed.

"Boyfriend isssues?" Janae asked.

"Hell yeah," Zonnique scoffed."He's some big time player now, but whatever."

"Really? Smack some sense into him, that's all!"

"What if he tries to hit her back?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah right," Zonnique laughed."I wish Rayan would put his hands on me."

"Rayan?" Janae and Jacob asked.

"Um, yeah?" Zonnique chuckled."I know how you know him Jacob, but how do you know him Janae?"

"That boy a whole hoe out'chea! When we first moved out here for sophmore year he tried to date me and my best friend."

"I'm guessing you're not from here." Zonnique giggled.

"Nope, she from Louisiana. But how come you know that I know him?" Jacob asked checking his watch.

"He went to the concert with your cousin which resulted into this. And speaking of her can you tell her to like... Fuck off. She was following me around the other day at school. I don't know what her issue is." Zonnique shook her head.

"Will do, but one thing you don't do is fight her. Her dad's a lawyer and her mom's an actress in the making. You'll be in jail for sure."

"Thanks for the heads up." Zonnique nodded.

"Well I guess that's it folks." Jacob stood up."Can't be late back to school or they'll suspend my pass."

They all hoped back into the car and Jacob dropped Zonnique off. Before she could fully get out Jacob grabbed her arm.

"Zonnique, talk to him alright?"

"Jacob-"

"Do it. Resolve something. I don't like seeing you not happy as usual. Please? For me?"

"Ugh. Fine for you puffball." She laughed."It was nice meeting you Janae, you have a handful on your hands with this one." She pointed to Jacob before exiting the car.

Now it was all on Zonnique. To be or not to be?

---------------------------------------------

// Janae to the side //

I'm proud of myself. I've been updating out the ass bruh.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

172K 9.8K 58
||COMPLETED|| (Formally known as my beautiful life with a vampire) Highest Ranked - #1 in Vampire Love Maintained rank #2 Vampire Love ******* Emily...
163K 3.8K 30
(I wrote this in middle school😭😭😭, don't think I'll ever edit this so I guess you can look at it as comic relief instead of something serious caus...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
430K 9.5K 44
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...