| Q & A |

Hi, I'm the narrator of A Player's Heart and I'll be hosting the 2014 question and answers!

Here we have:

Rayan,Mulan,Zonnique,Bahja,Jacob,Janae,Courtney,Chresanto,and Chris.

Alright, first question.

"Jacob what do you like about Janae?"

"Uh," he blushed."Sh-she's really cool, a-and pretty & has a dope style."

"Aww Jacob," she hugged him as he froze.

Everyone in the crowd clapped as he smiled hugging back. I giggled flipping to the next card.

Second question.

"Lexi what made you have a change of heart?"

"Well," she crossed one leg over the other."what I did in the first place was wrong. I've always been jealous of Courtney and used Rayan & Zonnique as my alibi's. Seeing what I had done to Zonnique really made me feel bad. So with all the guilt building up I just decided to apologize."

The crowd was hushed first but decided to clap for her. I clapped as well because honestly she is better than she started off.

Alright, third question.

"To Mulan, do you like Ray?"

"Of course," Mulan giggled."What type of question is that?"

Alright um, fourth question.

"Who is the narrator?"

Well I guess this my question. I'm not telling who I am until the end, haha, nice try though.

Fifth question.

"Mulan did you and Ray get ....booty?"

"Hell yeah we did." Mulan shrugged carelessly.

"Can you have a little more self respect?" Zonnique scoffed.

"I'm sorry but was it your question?"

Um okay sixth question.

"Do Jacob like Nique?"

"What do you mean? Of course I like her, she's my best friend."

I think they meant as in like like her.

"Me and Nique?" He chuckled."I like her as a friend and she knows that."

Seventh question.

"Ray will you and Nique ever get back together?"

"Will we ever get back together," he sighed restating the question."I don't know. It's whatever Niq Niq feels is right."

"Do not put the ball in my court. You fucked up so you're the one who should be thinking. I'm ready whenever you are," Zonnique shook her head.

Eighth question.

"Jacob, why you no makey a move on Zonnique?"

Both Zonnique, Jacob, and the crowd burst into laughter.

"So we must be the shipping favorites huh?" Jacob chuckled grabbing Zonnique's hand."Guys, Zonnique and I are just friends. I see her more as a sister than a girlfriend."