rick and morty ⇸ one shots

Von whaliennx

- rick and morty one shots ☆♪ • there's male x readers here yay • seriously slow asf updates but ily all ➛ lo... Mehr

rick & morty
01 | morty x male reader | hickey?
02 | rick x reader | power
03 | morty x male reader | bruises
04 | morty x reader | work
05 | rick x reader | tea
07 | rick x reader | headaches
08 | morty x male reader | straight
09 | morty x male reader | jacket | nsfw
10 | rick x reader | escapee

06 | morty x reader | calls

5.9K 144 28
Von whaliennx

morty x reader / calls
warnings: cursing & more of morty's cuteness

morty collapses onto his bed and groans loudly with his face flushed deep red. throwing his arm over his eyes, he tries to forget the embarrassing moment that just happened. he can't believe he just did that!

as in, he accidentally tripped you, his crush, when you were walking by, causing you to fall and hit your nose on a locker and groan in pain. he basically just ruined your cute nose.

morty's a guilty and embarrassed mess as he rolls around in his bed and wails into his pillow. what the hell?!

he just happened to have his leg stick out at the same moment you turned the corner. now everyone, including you, hates him!

after a while of tangling his legs in his bed sheets and summer screaming up at him to 'shut up', he stares plainly up at the ceiling with basically empty brown eyes.

he had offered to help you to the infirmary, stuttering and sweating, but your friends just glared at him. and now he feels like claws are digging into him with guilt.

abruptly, morty feels something buzz in his pocket and when he pulls out his phone it's rick calling him. confused, the boy answers it, rick sounding distressed from the other side.

"m-morty, you have to help me with this shit!" his grandpa hisses into the phone and morty could hear shots being fired.

he sits up in his bed, surprised, "rick! w-w-where are you?!"

there's a moment of rick grunting and swearing through the phone, but after a moment, rick responds, "fuck yeah! to hell to those piece of shits!" he rejoices, and morty can hear him chugging on his flask.

the boy rolls his eyes, "r-rick, what just happened?"

"just stole a plasma 2000, baby, that's what!" rick cries out through the phone and morty blinks in response.

"w-what do you need, rick?" morty asks with annoyance in his voice.

there's a minute of rick burping and buttons being pressed, "i-i lost my pOORRRTAALl gun,  morty, so i need to go through t-the hard way." morty hears him mumbling curse words.

"w-well okay, i-i'll just-" he's about to hang up.

"no! m-morty!" rick cuts him off, surprising morty with his loud cry, "i-i need you to tell m-me about your dAAYy, morty."

"huh?" morty processes what his grandpa just said before his face goes red, "w-w-what? why?"

he could hear rick do some tinkering and the boy guesses that rick is on his ship, "i-it's the only way to get past the new s-system without getting caught with illegal items, morty." he explains.

morty's eyebrows pull together, "that's s-stupid."

he could visibly picture his grandpa rolling his eyes, "jeez, a-ain't that right. n-now fucking hurry up, i'm almost thEREEEe."

and with that, morty is stuttering frantically, "o-oh shit- i-i-i-i-uh, had b-breakfast..." he mumbles the rest of his sentence and he could hear rick scoff in annoyance.

"fucking congrats." he grumbles, "come on mo-morty."

"i-i-i...." then morty thinks, 'fuck it'. he falls back onto his bed and groans loudly with his face flushed, "i t-tripped (name) over t-t-today."

there's a moment of rick coughing and choking on his flask as his throat rumbles out laughter, "w-what?! wow, g-gOOODd job, you turd."

morty bursts, "it's not my fucking fault! i-i don't know... i feel so bad..." he spins onto his stomach and buries his head into his pillow.

rick chuckles and morty can hear distant talking, and he guesses that the older is beginning to pass through the scanner. then his grandpa's voice returns, "fucktaAARDD."

"shut up!" whines morty as he rolls around in his bed in embarrassment, "i-i don't know what to do! s-s-she hates me now! i-i can't tell her that i like her anymore..." he feels his lips quiver and his heart clench. he actually feels like absolute shit.

rick's humming through the phone before he speaks up, "okay whatever. i don't care. thanks morty." and then his line cuts, causing morty to sigh and drop his phone.

after a moment of inner sulking, morty flips himself over and stares at the ceiling, a deep frown etched on his lips. well. there's nothing worth in life anymore.

but then suddenly morty hears something. something soothing. something cute.

"morty?"

said boy's face pales instantly and he jumps up with a wail, falling off his bed. he immediately gets up and rushes to his window, peeking out to see, you, staring at him from the sidewalk right outside his house, and his jaw drops.

"(n-n-n-name)!" morty screeches, voice cracking as his cheeks flare a deep red.

you smile sheepishly up at him and give a shy wave, "hi... sorry, i didn't mean to... disturb you." you avert your eyes and rub your arm.

morty notices the bandaid on your nose and he winces at the sight, but you're still has cute as always. he notices your hoodie and sweatpants and he guesses that you were going out for a jog. he finally clears his throat awkwardly, "uh, uh, h-h-how long have y-y-you been there for?" he trips on his words and nearly slaps his forehead.

he watches as you shift your stance and fiddle with your fingers. your gaze casts up at him and you flash him a guilty smile, "i was passing by and i heard you say my name..." you reply quietly.

say your name? when did he do that? he thinks back to when he said your name, then realisation hits him hard. he said your name at the start of his conversation with rick. that means you heard the whole thing.

"fuck!" he suddenly cries out loud and pulls at his brown locks, panic bubbling inside him as his stomach drops. "y-y-y-you heard everything i said?!" when you nod guiltily, his expression changes to one of horror and he groans loudly, face palming.

no, no, no, this can't be happening! you heard him complaining about how he can't tell you that he likes you?! now you think he's an idiot! ughh! but what's the point? someone as amazing as you wouldn't date someone as boring as him anyways...

morty's lips pull into a frown as he hits his head onto the window frame. this causes you to wince.

"no wait, morty, listen!" you usher, tugging a strand of hair behind your ear shyly as you notice morty look down at you, embarrassed.

"i, uh, it's okay. i don't hate you for tripping me over..." you tell him, flashing your pearly whites at him, "it's my fault for not looking where i was going."

morty stares down at you dumbly, his lips parting with confusion. "o-o-o-oh-" he's lost for words and he drops his hands, "b-but also-" he's confused that you hadn't brought up the fact that he stupidly just confessed his feelings for you...

but then all of a sudden you cry out, "i-i-i like you too!"

this makes morty nearly trip on his own feet - he isn't even fucking moving - as his expression changes to one of shock, his cheeks heating up when he looks down at you, where you're blushing brightly and fiddling with your hoodie sleeves.

you continue to blurt out a confession, "i-i've liked you every since i saw you... but when i saw you jump out of a portal with your grandfather in the cafeteria, i got interested and i ended up falling for you." you barely squeak out as you slowly raise your hands to cover your bright red face, "i'm sorry, this is dumb!"

"no!" morty blurts out, leaning out his window. isn't this the opposite? he feels like a princess looking down at his prince. he struggles with his words, "i-i-i-i like you too, (n-name)!" he nearly chokes for some reason, "i've always liked you! w-wait!" he then turns around and runs for the door, tripping on his ankles and falling on his face before he gets back up and rushes down the stairs, all the while having a stupid blush on his cheeks.

he reaches his front door and slams it open, rushing up to you. then he stops. now that you're standing right in front of him, he absolutely has no idea what he's going to say. he sloppily opens his mouth to say something, but his cheeks only get warmer when you shyly smile at him.

fuck you're cute.

morty then suddenly slaps his forehead to get himself to work. this causes you to jump in surprise and furrow your eyebrows in concern. morty only groans and grumbles under his breath to 'fucking stop embarrassing yourself in front of (name), god morty you idiot'.

two both awkward, inexperienced teens standing awkwardly trying to say something to the other. well isn't that a view?

finally, morty speaks up, "t-t-this isn't how i-i wanted to co-confess..." he stutters, sweating bullets as he rubs his arm.

you watch as he shifts awkwardly in front of you. smiling softly, you scratch the back of your head, "me neither... but... i didn't know if you'd like someone like me." you mumble quietly.

morty looks at you, surprised by your words, his mouth dropping open as you shyly stare at your feet. "what?! 'someone like me'?!" before he could stop himself, the words tumble off his tongue, "y-you're perfect! y-y-you're my type, (name)! y-you're so pretty and the way you smile makes my heart race and-" he catches himself before he could say more, quickly blushing brightly and slapping his hand over his mouth. "shit."

you stare at him with wide eyes, a faint pink brushing across your cheeks. after a moment, you giggle. morty looks up at you, confused, as you continue to giggle in your hands.

he sighs softly and frown at the ground. he knew it. you were just pitying him. you don't actually like him. you're making fun of him. he shouldn't have said all those dumb things. you're way out of his league anyway...

noticing morty's disappointment and embarrassment, you quickly pipe up, "no, morty!" you decide that words aren't enough, and instead, you grab his hand and pull him in for a hug.

morty catches himself before he could fall, tensing up and gasping slightly when you wrap your arms around his torso, a devilish smirk tugging onto your lips. you embrace him tightly, not minding if this cutie doesn't hug you back. you guess you're his first (at least the first that's not under a potion).

finally after a moment of sweating and being, well, 'morty', he returns your hug, wrapping his arms around you hesitantly. he thinks he's in a dream as he shyly brushes his nose against your soft hair and feel your fingers scrunch a handful of his yellow shirt.

you smile brightly, "you're so cute, morty." you coo.

immediately after, morty lets you go, looking at you, offended, "'c-c-c-c-cute'?! i-i-i'm not cute! i'm a man!" he then lamely brings up his arms to show you his non existence muscles, his cheeks bright red as he tenses his arms to try and impress you.

you look at him in shock for a moment, before laughing loudly. from the corners of your eyes, you see him deflate and look at the floor in embarrassment. you shake your head and wipe the tears away from your eyes from laughing too much. when your laughter dies down to giggles, you leap forward and slip your hand into his, grinning brightly at him.

you watch as his cheeks heat up again, and you smirk, "okay, but you're my man." you point out, bravely giving him a kiss on his cheek.

then you swear you see morty's heart leap out of his chest as his mouth drops and his cheeks go red.  "well f-f-fuck." he states simply, hesitantly curling his fingers with yours.

he notices how your hand fits perfectly in his.

---

these things are getting longer and longer every time jeez I should stop trying so hard 😂
thanks for 300 reads guys ❤️

don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

454K 30.9K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
441K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...