Dragon Mating Season

بواسطة user00449861

المزيد

Chapter 2 - I thought you were nice
Chapter 3 - E.N.D

Dragon Mating season

9 0 0
بواسطة user00449861

P.O.V~Lucy

Of course it was another casual day I ran into Erza , or more like she ran into me... " Hey... Lucy I advise you not to go in the guild for a while." Erza says with her head up . " Um.... Why not?" I say with a slight crack in my voice. " Well, its dragon mating season and if Natsu see's you he would most likely to go after you" Erza says. I wave goodbye and head home .

Lisanna POV.

Back at the guild
" GOD NATSU CALM YOURSELF !" I say with a worry. " NO I MUST FIND LUCY" Natsu says " Don't think about that bitch... Think about me" I say with a whisper " DONT CALL MY LUCY THAT ! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU LISANNA!" " Heh but I love you,*says quietly.*
I will make you love me hehe". ( Natsu goes insane until he goes quiet) " Nats-" Natsu uses his dragon roar and blasts Lisanna back and tumbles on the floor having stones fly at her. "Natsu why...?"

Nastu's POV

" IM COMING PRINCESS !" I yells. Lucy is sound asleep . Nastu crashes through the window of Lucy's . Natsu makes his way to her bed and strokes her hair. Lucy struggles to sleep but ignores the fact Natsu's there, she doesn't even her eyes. " awe my little princess " I says as he kisses her head. I takes a deep smell of Lucy's blond strait hair. " I will protect you Lucy my princess ".

Gray's POV

I have a curious mind and decided to go see how the guild was playing out . *at the guild* " hmmm everything seems to be nor- LISANNA WAIT NATSU" I rush over to Lisanna to find her unconscious . I shakes her to awake her but no response. I decide to check her pulse... I jump up and stare at Lisanna's cold body. " how di- NATSU!" I call a near by hospital, as they pick up Lissana think... But where could Natsu possibly be LUCY! Gray runs as fast as he can to go Lucy's. I Break in " NATSU DONT TOUCH HER" Natsu feels her hair. I pin Natsu .

Lucy's POV

I wake up with a yawn to find Natsu pinned to the floor by Gray. Natsu punches Gray off. " WHATS GOING ON HERE YOU T-" as I get cut off Gray pulls me in his protection. Natsu twitches... Gray and I couldn't see before our eyes.

Thank you guys so much for sticking around . Lol sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger but the next chapter on Dragon mating season comes out on the 26 of September so stick around!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

73K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
223K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...