Black Boy Joy Imagines✨

By princxessss

This book is about imagines/preferences of your favorite handsome black men. INCLUDING; Actors, Music Artist... More

REQUEST ARE OPEN
Missing out
Indicated emotions
Indicated emotions2️⃣
Request Are Open!!

Social Media Lover

10.9K 127 41
By princxessss

Woody McClain

@woody_thegreat starting following you

Dm notification...

How you doing beautiful
Uh hi
I slide in ya dms for a reason
And that reason was ?
Im trynna get to know ya ass
                                                           Oh okay
So you finna curve me?
                         There are nun you can offer
I can offer this long thick 🍆
                                               Not gon happen
Well if you change ya mind..
610-567-2098

"Ya phone going off. Who is that?" Milan's friend Jonah said.

"You know that guy. Woody? Actor? " Milan said seeing if that name ring a bell to her.

"Bobby brown?". Milan nodded .

"Ohhhh shit girl. What he saying?". Jonah was hype for some reason.

"Basically he just want me to text his phone because he's trynna give me the 'long thick' dick. Quote he say".

"Girl his dick prolli is big you never know. But if i was you, I'd snatch his ass up real quick". Jonah said.

"Im forreal. I heard he a freak. Shit take me in a room with someone like him...".

"I dont even wanna know the rest". Milan said she was in deep though about hitting him up. She was questioning herself like....

What if he just wanna fuck?

What if he treated me like shit?

Milan's past with men haven't been great.

"Imma text him.". Jonah started streaming in joy

"Yes bitch go get you some dick".

Milan went back on instagram to and copied and pasted woody's number to her messages

Wassup
Yo who this
Girl from instagram
Which one?
Ass hole🙄
Chill out i know who this. I thought you'd never text me what changed ya mind
Nothing i was bored
Mhm i know why. You want daddy dick dont you
Maybe. Maybe not

Mhm yeah you do
Nah you could be small lil boy

Who small?
Oh no one 😶
Yeah I thought so. So umm where you live? Im trynna give you this dick soon
In New York

Really? I'll be in new York tomorrow 😏
          Nigga who said it we was fucking?

I thought...
Nahh you thought wrong.

"Jonah i barely know him and he talking bout fucking. Bitch he sent me his dick". She got up and walked over to me snatching my phone

"Damn. He big as hell. He gon destroy ya pussy. Oh my god. Milan why he so big". Jonah was shocked

"Well you need it anyway cuz ya attitude sucks"

"Shut the fuck up. Ion need dick to fix my attitude". Milan rolled her eyes

Everybody thought that sex would change Milans attitude but who know right?

~

Wake up beautiful
                                               Im up already
I just landed in New york and i was thinking.... i can come by ya place instead of staying in an hotel
                                                Nigga? Are you serious? Your not staying here. You can come by, but your definitely not staying her
Please babygirl? Send me ya address....

'This boy dont listen'. Milan thought to herself.

An hour later, Milan hears knocking at her door. She instantly got nervous. She walked to the door opening it slowly revealing a chocolate 5'11 man.

"Your more beautiful in person". Woody said examining her body. Milan had a fitted bright orange two piece. It complimented her body and skin tone.

"Um. Thank you". Milan said unsure

"Well... you gon let me in?

"Uhhhh ummm. Yeah sure". She stepped aside opened the door wider.

He came in the house sitting his suitcase by the door and immediately sat on her couch

"Um excuse me... get the fuck off my couch. Then you got ya fucking shoes.... move. Just move". He removed his feet from her couch and she sat down next to him.

"Look at you. Looking at thick and good to eat". Woody said.

At that point Milan was feeling a little shy.

"Whatever". Milan rolled her eyes

"Im serious. Why you all the way other there? Come here sit on daddy lap". Milan got up and slowing sitting on his lap. But at first she attempted

He started rubbing on her butt with his left. She sat straight up.

"Chill out girl. I aint gon bit ... yet". He said. He relaxed her and made her lean on him.

Woody started kissing Milans neck.

"Mmm". She moaned out enjoying the feeling that was coming from her neck.

He laid her down on the couch getting in between her legs continued to kiss on her neck.

Milan bit her bottom lip while rubbing the back of woody's head. He slipped his finger up her skirt. He realized she had no panties on.

Woody started softly touch her clip rubbing it slowly. Milan jerked at the sensitive feeling.

He stopped and looked her in her eyes.

"Nahh its too early". He sat up readjusting his self.

Milan had a slight mug on her face.

"Wha-". She paused and blew her breath. She didn't want him know that she was frustrated.

"You okay". She got up going into her bedroom and left her

--- later that night

"You not gon cook me no dinner". Woody said coming into the kitchen.

"Its a stove, a refrigerator, and 2 hands that you have. Help ya damn self". Milan said while sitting on the island

"Can you. Cook for me baby". He poked his bottom lip out

"First of all dont call me baby".

"Why you gotta be so mean?" He walked over to her standing in between her legs rubbing the side of her thighs up and down

"Im not mean".

"You are". He said leaning in kissing her lips. She didn't know what to do so she kissed him back.

The kiss got heated when Woody shoved his tongue down Milans throat.

He gave Milan's ass a hard smack and she moaned feeling good.

"Woody i-ion think....". He moved down trailing kisses to neck, which he started to suck on.

"Shhh. I got you babygirl". He said while pulling her strapless top off exposing her breast. He massages them while sucking on her neck.

Woody grabbed her right boob attaching his mouth on her nipple. She threw her had back enjoying every moment. He did the same to the while she started to grab his shirt.

"I know what im eating for dinner. I just gotta heat it up". He said while pulling her skirt down exposing her pussy.

Woody spread her legs as far as they can go. He kissing from her knee to the inside of her thighs.

One thing about Milan is, teasing her is gonna make her end up begging and thats one thing she dont like doing.

He back up sucking on her nipple again before he ate her out. Now Woody on the other hand love to tease women.

He used his thumb to play with her clit like he did earlier.

"Mmmm Woody. Please". Milan moaned.

"Please what". He said. He just wanted her to beg him already but she wasn't

Woody went down and licked her clit lightly up and down real slow. She grabbed his head and pushed his face into her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeessssss". She places her hand on his head brushing it with her hand.

He sucked on her clit like it a jolly rancher, the watermelon kind at that.

He came up kissing her making her taste all her juices.

"Mmm baby". She moaned in his mouth.

"Oh now im baby huh?" They both smirked.

Milan got off the island and went led him upstairs to her room. She sat him on the egde on her bed while she got on his knees and started to unbuckle his pants.

He brushed a piece of hair behind her ear admiring her beauty. Milan pulled out his dick looking at how big it was.

She swirled her tongue around his dick while looking up into his eyes.

"Damn". He said.

Milan bobbed her head up and down talking all of him in her mouth with her hands massaging him as well.

"Good girl". He groaned. Woody was loving his view.

"Your so beautiful". He grabbed her hair holding it up in a ponytail.

Milan plopped her out her mouth making a pop sound and licking him from the base to the tip. Woody felt like he was in heaven.

She took him back in her mouth bobbing her along with her hands but speed up the pace.

"There you babygirl." Milan was being turned on by words. She slid her hands down her body feeling on herself.

She played with herself enjoying how wet her pussy was

Milan started moan which sent Woody over the edge. She grabbed her head pushing it down making her deep throat him. The vibration from her mouth was enough to make him cum.

She got up laying on her back. Woody pulled her to the edge of the bed position himself at her entrance.

He slid in slowing and Milan's body jerked feeling pain. Ohhhhhhhh my god... mmm". She groaned trying to catch her breath.

"No no no no no. Woody, i cant". She whined.

"I gotchu baby okay? Imma make it feel better. Okay". He said while kissing her forehead.

He slid all the way in and both of them groan. She was too caught in the pain while he was caught up in pleasure.

"Ya shit tight". He said

"Woody". She moaned as he thrusted in and out of her. She grabbed him pulling him down to her.

After a couple thrusts she wasnt feeling pain. Milan dug her nails in his back causing him to hiss. Woody speed up his pace escaping from her hold. He grabbed her waist and was out of control.

"Shiiit....... fuckkkkk. Woodyyyyy im bout-ta ccccummm".

They came at the same time. They both were completely out of breath.

"That was..... something else".

I was not expecting this to be that long. I been updating it them stopping and day most of the day but i hope ya like kaymonroee_

By the way guys thats just some regular pic i got off google.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.