My Villain Charming (on hold)

By ILLICITMOONLIGHT

What would you do if you were at the mall buying your self a brand new pair of lover, when all of a sudden fi... More

Description
❤️Chapter 1🖤
🖤Chapter 2❤️

❤️Chapter 3🖤

73 8 2
By ILLICITMOONLIGHT

(Skylar's outfit above^)
"SKYLAR! WAKE UP FOR HELL!" I hear a scream.

"PEPER PIG! I LOVE YOU!" I screech jumping awake.

Laughter echoed through my room as I fell off my husband- I mean bed.

I glared at my lovely brother, who continued laughing like a hyena before huffing "You fudging little poop! I was jumping in the mud with pepper pig!" I pout before standing up.

Fynn shakes his head "Seriously sis? Playing in the mud with Peppa pig? I don't know why your so obsessed with watching Pepper pig. Even people of the same age as Emilia does not watch that shit." Flynn says.

"LANGUAGE FLYNN!" I shout making Flynn jump out of his skeleton. "Um, Flynn, think your skeleton ran out of my room why don't you go get it while I freshen up, ok?"

Walking toward Flynn, I smile and push him, making him slam his face onto the door, Oops.

"Flynn, unless you're a ghost, you can't pass through solid objects. You would actually have to OPEN the door and then step out, ok?" I slowly explain and open the door for him.

"The hell you- you pushed m-" Flynn starts to shout but I again push him towards the now open door, making him stumble out of my room.

"Toodles, my beautiful brother." I say and slam the door to his butt.

"Hey, I am not beautiful! And FYI,
you're one hour late for your new school!" Flynn shouts from the other side of the door.

"Whatever!" I shout back.

Wait 1 hour late for school, that's means!?
I slam open my bedroom door and run down the stairs after shoving Flynn aside, towards the tv and slide on both my knees in front of the small flat screen tv.

"Peppa pig! I was supposed to wake up 2 hours ago to meet you, even though I saw you in my dream earlier." I dramatically mumble before switching on the tv to see Peppa pig was no longer alive.

"Um, Sky? didn't I tell you your late for your first day of school?" Flynn raised an eyebrow.

"It's not my first day at school because I went to other schools before." I say the obvious.

"I know but you got kicked out of all of those other schools and now your going to a new school and I mean to say it's your first day in your new school and your, late. Run back up and get ready in 5 minutes!" Flynn scolds.

"I did not get kicked out- ok I did get kicked out but it's not my fault they all lost there wallets, phones and had a bunch of snails in there office! I am being accused." I defend, while dramatically standing akimbo and then covering my face like I'm crying.

Flynn gives me a look saying 'really', before pointing toward the stairs and glaring at me.

"Yes ma'm- I mean old man- I meant chair- sir!" I salute before crawling up the stairs.

Once I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Emilia standing in front of the blue door in the far right corner.

I stood up my hear clenched. "Don't you dare!" I shout making Emilia flinch away from the door.

"But why! I wanna go insi-" she starts but I cut her off

"No, means, no!"

"Why do you guys not want me to go inside that room? Why won't you guys tell me what actually happened? Especially you, Skylar I thought you will eventually tell me the truth but no, your even hiding the truth from me." Emilia screams.

"We told you what happened!"

"No, you guys lied to me! It's not possible for a human to pass away because he or she did not sleep for a continuous 48 hours! Sure your body and your mind begins operating in altered states that puts your health, and your life at risk but you can't die. That was a stupid lie!"

"We will tell you the truth but not now, and don't you dare make a move towards that door ever again!"

"Why?! Why should I not go in?! And What happened to Peyton?! Why do-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!, don't you dare say another word or dare to talk about this again. Now go back to your room!" I scream, my anger getting the best of me.

Tears slid down Emilia's face as she ran down the stairs to her room. Spinning around, I come face to face with Flynn.

"Sky-" Flynn starts but I cut him off.

"Don't!" I warn before pivoting on my heels and storming off into my room.

"Ahh!" Forcefully opening my wardrobe, I scream as the wardrobe starts leaning in towards me for a hug.

I jump out of the way as the wardrobe fell onto the wooden floor, breaking it.
Wildly coughing as dust filled the room I ran out of my bedroom to be engulfed in a bear hug.

"Sis, are you ok?" Flynn asked letting go of me.

"I'm fine, but my bedroom, it-it got into a soft wood crash!" I shout.

"What? Sis, be serious." Flynn says.

I pout before grabbing my brothers hand and tugging him down the stairs to the guest bedroom below mine.

"This happened." I say throwing open the guest bedroom door. "Abracadabra! my wardrobe thought it could go through solid objects but then it ended up breaking the ceiling-" I point towards the ceiling before continuing. "So in other words there's an Alice in the wonderland rabbit hole that the wardrobe used to come to this guest bedr-"

"Ok, ok! I understand. You opened the wardrobe with a lot of force and it fell breaking the hardwood." Flynn says covering his ears.

"More like soft wood." I mutter.

"Children, I'm home! I brought ice cream." My mom says her voice fading at the end as she walked upto me and Flynn standing in front of the guest bedroom.

Mom coughs swatting away the dust, before asking "What happened in here?"

"Sorry, I got angry and opened the wardrobe with too much force that it tried to hug me but fell onto the floor causing the soft wood to break and...."
I trail off nodding towards my wardrobe in the guest bedrooms half broken bed and floor.

Guilt seeped through me as I thought of the expense to fix all this. I shifted from one foot to another waiting for my moms answer.

Mom sighs before saying "Angry? What happened that made you get so angry you took it all out on your wardrobe."

I clenched my teeth as Anger washed away my guilt. "Nothing much, just Emilia talking about a certain ass"

My moms eyes widen as she realised I was seriously mad.

"What happened?" Mom cautiously asks.

"Em tried to go into he who's name I will not say using alphabets room but Skylar saw her and they both started arguing, then em mentioned peyton and Skylar got even more angrier." Flynn blurted out in one breath.

Clenching my teeth I forcefully pushed past Flynn before storming out of the house into the cold air.

Flynn's P.O.V

"Flynn! You should have not said his name!! Him and peyton hasn't been spoke of since the incident!"

"I know but I didn't mean to say it out loud! And why are you scolding me? Em is the one who mentioned him first!" I snap.

I looked over at Mom who looked taken aback by my outburst "Mom, I'm sorry for snapping. I'm gonna go look for Sky."

"No, wait leave her alone for a while. She needs space. Besides she would be back to her dramatic self in less than an hour." Mom says and I just nod understanding.

"I hope." I hear mom mumble to herself.

••••••••••••
••••••••••••

A/N

Fellow, mellow, jellow, yellow, humans whatcha think of this chapy?!

So I decided to ask you guys a question on each chapter, so- so I should stop saying so, so anyways the question for this chapter is,

Question: is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they tase funny?

Anyways,

VOTE,

STALK,

FLY TO NEVERLAND AND MEET PETER PAN!,

FOLLOW,

AND STOP STALKING!

~Human

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...