Precious (Justin Bieber as Ja...

By jerry_imagines

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him away. He violent pinned me back against th... More

*Before you read*
Chapter 1. - Views of love
Chapter 2. - Gabriel Edwards
Chapter 3. - The Sweet Smell Of Girls
Chapter 4. - Call me Jason
Chapter 5. - Take care
Chapter 6. - Are you scared yet?
Chapter 7 - Every time we touch
Chapter 8 - Don't hurt her
Chapter 9 - Who the hell are you?
Chapter 10 - Quick and Silent
Chapter 11 - Despair is a killer
Chapter 12 - The Music Box
Chapter 13 - A classic mistake
Chapter 14 - Bad
Chapter 15 - Bring me back
Chapter 16 - Chances & Choices
Chapter 17 - Black Lies
Chapter 18 - Differences
Chapter 19 - Unexpected
Chapter 20 - Hidden pain
Chapter 21 (again) - Grown up stuff
Chapter 22 - The hunt for Aphrodite
Chapter 23 - I need to know
Chapter 24 - He's going to take her
Chapter 25 - How to fake a first impression
Chapter 26 - Challenged
Chapter 27 - A familiar stranger
Chapter 28 - I hate you, Jason McCann
Chapter 29 - Innocence
Chapter 30 - The four directions
Chapter 31 - Love & Lust
Chapter 32 - I'll always protect her
Chapter 33 - Puppeteer
Chapter 34 - Fuck stubbornness
Chapter 35 - Dirty Money
Chapter 37 - Dishonest
Chapter 38 - I can't do this
Chapter 39 - Every act has a consequence
Chapter 40 - The Plan
Chapter 41 - Injured
Chapter 42 - Goodbye my lover
Chapter 43 - Lost
Chapter 44 - Revenge
Chapter 45 - One last time
Chapter 46 - An uncertain feeling
Chapter 47 - Idalie's secret
Chapter 48 - Precious
A Special Thanks To

Chapter 36 - Coincidence

109K 2.3K 1K
By jerry_imagines

Christine's POV

After the sail in the little red dinghy, we went up to Jason's room.

We lay down on his bed and cuddled for a while when I suddenly thought of something.

"You know, as I told you yesterday, I’m in a kind of rematch with Isabelle to the starring role in Poinsettia?" I moaned as Jason kissed me behind my ears.

"Yes?” He groaned, without removing his lips from my skin.

"And I... Jason!” I squealed as Jason tried to take his hand down in my pants.

"I'm trying to tell you something!" I sighed and sat up.

"Sorry, you're just so… irresistible. " Jason moaned and laid his head in my lap.

I lifted my eyebrow at him, but couldn’t help but smile.

"As I was trying to say,” I giggled, "I need a new song for the dance I’ll have to show the judges."

"A song?” Jason mumbled and squeezing his eyes together to a thin line.

"Yes, ‘cause I think I know how I can beat Isabelle. I’ll have to show that I am Evelyn –the starring role- by bringing some personal into the dance. Show them that I can relate myself to Evelyn that much that it's like I’m already her!" I said enthusiastic.

"And how will you do that?" Jason asked, who ran his hands up and down my leg.

“With a song. It has to be sad, but at the same time mysterious. The problem is that I don’t really know any songs like that, besides all the classic ballet songs. " I sighed. I was really high and dry at the moment.

There was silence for a few seconds; only the sound of Jason's hands against my jeans could be heard. But suddenly Jason sat up, and looked at me with a big smile.

"Well, you know the one. " He said, and got up from the bed.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him as he opened his the bottom drawer of his dresser and took out a small casket. The music box.

"Jason, you're a genius!” I laughed surprised, as he sat down in front of me with the casket in his lap. I ran my finger over the casket’s golden lid and bit my lower lip.

"Are you sure you’ll let me borrow it?” I whispered.

I knew how much this casket meant to Jason. It was the only memory he had from his mother. The only good one.

He nodded, with his eyes trailed to the casket. He handed it to me and I carefully laid it in my lap.

I opened the lid and up came the little dancing ballerina.

The casket also had a drawer with a keyhole in. I tried to gently open it by pulling in the keyhole but the drawer was stuck.

"It can’t be opened. Trust me. " Jason said who, like me, was watching every detail on the music box.

Things like this one excite and annoy me. What was in the drawer? And where was the key?

"It's a really beautiful casket, Jason." I whispered, as I turned around the small key on the back of the casket. The music started playing, and the little ballerina dancing.

"It’s absolutely perfect for the dance I’ve made. " I smiled, already excited.

"You're welcome." Jason smirked and kissed my cheek. He got up from the bed and stood in front of the mirror. He pulled his shirt over his head, so that his perfectly marked abdominal muscles appeared. Nothing to complain about there. Especially his pectorals were gigantic. I loved his body. It was especially noticeable that he had a strong body, when we had se-x. He could do it like no one else: Thrust hard and fast yet still so loving. I watched his buff body, and the happy tail that was showing, as he saw my staring in the mirror. I quickly looked away quickly with a smirk on my lips.

I could hear him giggling, so I shyly looked down at the casket. I turned it around in front of my eyes to notice every little detail. It was as if there was a story behind every millimeter of the casket’s cover. And that's why there was something that caught my attention. Behind the casket, in the left bottom corner a name was written.

"What are you looking at?" Jason asked, and sat down behind me.

"Sprouce. The name Sprouce is written on the back of it. " I whispered. My heart began to beat a little faster, and I almost got an adrenaline rush. Could this be a coincidence?

"Yeah, so what? " Jason playfully smiled with his nose in my cheek.

I slightly shrugged, and let my eyes slide over the golden cursive letters once again.

"It’s my mother's last name. "

Wednesday

" Okay, you’ll have two weeks to do this project. It consists of a written task and a presentation for the class." Mrs.. Wright said, as she sat behind her disk and looked at us with raised eyebrows.

The last lesson today was poetry with Mrs. Wright, where we had just been told that we had a big assignment to do within 2 weeks.

It was the 1st of December today. Not that it makes the big difference. That feeling where you’re thrilled, and counts down to Christmas unfortunately disappeared about 4 years ago. It really sucks growing up sometimes. But later today, Jason will finally take a break from making that bomb, and instead help us put up the Christmas decorations. Emily was very excited about everything that has to do with Christmas, so she insisted that we had to use this entire afternoon to decorate our house.

"The groups to the assignment are following: Sienna Simpson and Zack Winther –You’ll have to write about forced love." Damn it. I wanted that one so badly.

Mrs.. Wright continued "Pheobe Johnson and Matthew Lewis -infatuation." I stifled a laugh as all colors disappeared from Pheobe’s face. She hated Matthew. Especially because he was so obscene and intrusive. Matthew turned around in his chair, and winked at Pheobe. I put the head down in the table, so Mrs.. Wright wouldn’t see that I was dying of laugher.

I looked up at Pheobe, who looked like someone who was mentally killing Mrs. Wright and Matthew.

"The next task is unrequited love." This must be how the young students from Hogwarts feels when the magic hat decides which hall they belong to!

"Christine Dion and Elliott Thomson."

It felt like someone had smacked a fit into my stomach. What was that woman doing?! You always put a clever and a dumb together in these groups. Was she trying to insult me by putting me together with Elliott? To the best of my knowledge my grades aren’t bad. Giggling and a few kissing- and "Ooh " sounds came from everywhere in the classroom. I avoided all eye contact with Elliott.

Jason is going to get furious!

"Would you like something to drink?" Elliott asked me as I sat on his bed.

We had agreed to make a plan at his place, of our approach with the assignment.

"Water, please," I smiled before he nodding disappeared from his bedroom.

I pulled my phone up from my pocket.

Text message to: Jason

-Will be home later than I thought. School Work in groups! See you later.

I clicked send, and Elliott entered the room once again.

His room was as I had expected. Boring. Everything was dark blue. There was only one bed, a desk in the corner with a black PC. And a lot of x-box games. But there smelled much better compared to Jason’s room. Here, there was vented, the curtains were drawn away from the window and there weren’t clothes everywhere.

"Unrequited love, huh?" I smirked, and looked down at the blank paper that lay in front of us.

"Yup," Elliott laughed, staring intently down at paper. Holy shit, this was awkward.

"The definition of unrequited love is for sure important to have with in the assignment," I said and wrote it down on paper.

"And now that subject is 'Poetry' some poems about unrequited love would probably be very relevant.” Elliott gently smiled.

"Good idea. " I said, and wrote it down.

Elliott wasn’t good at poetry. Maybe Mrs. Wright, in this case, saw him as the dumb one and I was the smart? He was too mathematical for poetry. His thoughts were placed in boxes and not with emotion. Everything had an explanation, according to Elliott.

"But we don’t need too much facts that you find on the Internet. I think we should find some personal stories to share with the class. I for example had a great-grandmother who was reasonably popular among men. There must be some unrequited love in that story, don’t you thin?" I said enthusiastically.

But the emotion talk got too close to Elliott who didn’t really share my enthusiasm, but just nodded quietly.

Maybe I was closer to unrequited love than I thought?

It was getting pretty dark so I went home. It was nice to know a guy who Elliott. Totally down to earth and easy to talk with. Slightly supercilious, which was pretty annoying. But he is really intelligent, so it’s nice to talk with another intellectual person when you’re with criminals who don’t have that much interest in school and grades.

"Home!" I shouted, as I entered the front door.

"Hello.” My parents greeted, who both was in the kitchen. They were making gingerbread men.

"What are you doing?” I asked, and looked into the oven.

"Cookies. A little encouragement when we’re decorating the house." My mother smiled and leaned against the kitchen counter.

“You’ve waited until I got home?” I smiled, and looked over at the big cardboard box with Christmas decorations that stood on the table.

"Yes, or well, Emily and Jason are already decorating her room." My mother laughed, and nodded in the direction of Emily's room.

“She’s scolds him exactly the way you do.” They both laughed.

I raised an eyebrow, and went down to her room. Jason was already here?

I stopped in the door to her room and looked in on them.

"No, the red one has to hang there!” Emily squealed, waving with a red Christmas string light.

"Well, you said the green just before?” Jason chuckled, and took the red string light from Emily.

I took a hand over my mouth, so they wouldn’t hear me giggle.

“This is Canada! I can change my mind if I want.” Emily snapped, standing on a chair to be in Jason’s eye level. Yes, she had her sister's stubbornness.

With a smile, I stepped into the room. They both turned around. Jason's mouth formed into a smile, while Emily looked less amused.

"Hey, " I smiled at Jason and gave him a kiss.

"No!" Emily snapped, and pulled in Jason's shirt. With raised eyebrows I looked at her, as she stood with arms stretched towards Jason.

"You usually don’t like to be carried by anyone, Emmy?” I snorted, and put my arms around Jason, who already had Emily on his hip.

"I actually do!” She snarled, and put his arms around Jason's neck.

I shook my head. Jason laughed at the whole situation and stroked Emily’s back.

"Shall we go and see if the cookies are ready?” Jason smiled to Emily.

She smiled and enthusiastically nodded. Jason sat her down on the floor and we both looked at her as she with small steps ran down the hallway, toward the kitchen.

"What’s up?" Jason sighed, and put his arms around me.

I smiled at him and stroked his cheek.

He sighed and bowed his head down to mine.

"Who’s in your group at school? " He said and smiled weakly. But it came out as a distorted grimace.

"It's... um... Elliott Thomson. " I had barely even said his name before Jason sighed loudly.

"But don’t worry, it doesn’t matter! It was my teacher that put us together. A totally coincidence!" I insured Jason and put my arms around his neck.

But Jason didn’t look convinced. He just nodded slowly and looked down at the floor.

"Trust me Jason, please?” I sighed, and kissed him repeatedly. He slid his hands from my hips up to my waist.

"I do trust you. " He finally whispered, and reciprocated my kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 7.9K 21
-Very very very mature! -Sex scenes -Abusive Contact -Cussing Jason McCann isn't in a gang and doesn't kill people but when he gets his eyes on some...
1.3M 36.8K 52
"They say love can be a dangerous thing, but I didn't realise just how dangerous they meant."
503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...