Serendipity ⚣ TK

Galing kay tereselovlien

Ⓐll of this isn't just a coincidence. #224 rank in photography July 6th 2018 #51 rank in art October 2nd 2018 Higit pa

Chapter 1: He's beautiful
Chapter 2: Why should I help you?
Chapter 4: The penalty
Chapter 5: What have I done now?
Chapter 6: You might consider black
Chapter 7: Were you expecting a kiss?
Chapter 8: I'm a hugger too
Chapter 9: Playboy calendar?
Chapter 10: Good work hyung
Chapter 11: Why aren't you a model?
Chapter 12: Let's be strong together
Chapter 13: Is that enough?
Chapter 14: Cheeky boy (final chapter)

Chapter 3: Newlyweds

4.3K 282 62
Galing kay tereselovlien

Hey guys! Here's chapter three for you all~ don't forget to vote & comment, and thank you so much for the attention you're giving my new book. I hope you're enjoying yourself .xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓐs the wind made the curly hair of the model dance, Jungkook captured every possible look he had. The sunlight was shining beautifully down on his bare skin that was revealed by his t-shirt, causing his skin to glow. He had this stunning tan colour it made the student slightly jealous, although he understood why he was so pale after either being inside his dorm to study or to go at a gaming café and do nothing but to binge play Overwatch.

For Jungkook's first class, he told his model he could come with him and listen to their first project or stay in his room; surprisingly, Taehyung decided to just come with him, not really giving him a reason, but the student didn't ask for one and was actually glad he wanted to tag along.

When both of them arrived at the auditorium, he introduced Taehyung to Namjoon, and he also introduced them to his model, Kim Seokjin. Apparently, Seokjin was a part of Big Hit Entertainment as well, but Taehyung told Jungkook he had never spoken to him before.

Just a few minutes later after chatting, the students' professor entered, and she started speaking immediately as she connected her laptop to the projector.

"I'm glad to see most of your models are here with us," she spoke up, beaming the younger people. "Every model here will be paid for their time and effort, and if there's something you're not happy about, then please contact me. I'll leave my number here on the chalkboard later. The students also have my number and know where my office is, so there'll be no problem.

"Firstly, I'll start to tell everyone this will be going on for one semester, so until Christmas you'll be a part of this project with the students. You'll get some different assignments on the way, and today I will give you your first one." She pressed a button that belonged to the projector, and a big word flashed on the screen. "The theme is 'couples'."

Jungkook was sure everyone in the auditorium had dropped their jaws in sync.

"'Couples'?" one student asked, almost sounding terrified.

"That's right," the professor smiled. To Jungkook's surprise, Taehyung raised up his hand. "Yes?" the professor allowed him to speak as she pointed her attention to him.

"Shouldn't the theme just be love? I mean, it's the same thing, isn't it?" he asked, rather carefully, something Jungkook had never seen him like before.

The professor giggled slightly. "No, not necessarily. Love exists in friendship, family, lovers, classmates, and so on. I wanted to specify the theme to not get such mixed photos, and therefore specified the theme to 'couples'," she replied.

Taehyung nodded slightly. "Does it mean we have to find another model, hence my photographer is a male as well?" he asked again curiously.

"No, I don't want any other people in the photos other than the student, aka the photographer, and his or her model. As I said, the theme is 'couples', not boy and girl relationship. All methods are allowed except the ones I just said."

Every single student and model in the auditorium were dead silent.

"Do you have any further questions?" the professor asked again.

"Professor Park?" Yoongi asked as he rose up his hand. "Are we allowed to do more than just 'couples'? I mean, I know it's about love, but what if it's about a breakup, and so on?"

Mrs Park's face lightened up. "Your creativity always amazed me, Min Yoongi," he praised, "of course that's allowed, it's still on the same theme. Any more questions?"

No one else spoke up, and so she dismissed the class to continue on their project until their next classes.

Jungkook and Taehyung were back in the dorms. Yoongi had already gotten loads of ideas and brought Jimin with him wherever he went, and Jungkook, on the opposite side, didn't have too many ideas.

He did mention a few ideas to the model, though he just shrugged at every idea he came out with, and eventually, he had enough of it.

"Okay, that's enough Taehyung," Jungkook scolded, "I've had enough of your ignorance and lack of cooperation. I get it that you're not too into this new job of yours, but if you dismiss all of my ideas, at least come up with something of your own as well, or else we won't get this assignment done!"

Taehyung looked up at him slightly appalled. "Uhm, yeah," he mumbled, "I kinda liked your last idea a bit."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "What? Newlyweds?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah."

"Then why didn't you say so? You just scoffed when I mentioned it."

"I didn't scuff," he disagreed, "I just sighed, in a positive way. I like the idea, a bit. I think it's a bit cute."

Jungkook sighed heavily, not believing this guy. "How am I supposed to know about your opinions when you can't tell me in words? You sighed at everything I said, so if there'd be something you liked, you have to tell me."

"All right!" Taehyung suddenly raised his voice. "I liked that last idea, so let's just go for it instead of arguing!"

"Fine!"

They both stopped talking, still having their irritated frowns on their faces, but they calmed down eventually, and Jungkook started to write on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" the model asked.

"Writing down our plan. I need to have everything in order and what and where we'll take the photos," he explained shortly.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at him. "Without talking to me? Can't I get an input on where and what? What about costumes?"

"Do you want to get an input?"

"Why else am I here?" he said in a sassy voice as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. What do you think the scenery should be? Location? What should be the theme of the costumes? What positions should be we in? What should be our surroundings? What - "

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung suddenly yelled. "Do you want to give me a headache? One question at the time, geez, what's up with you?"

This time Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Just answer them if you wanna be included."

"Did I hit a nerve earlier or something?" Taehyung asked. "Why are you suddenly so angry with me?"

"It's because of your attitude, Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled. "I need you to cooperate with me, or else I'll fail this. I can fail my projects, my assignments, and my exam. I can even fail at graduating, so excuse me for being scared when you don't even want to be here and help me out."

Taehyung fell silent again. To Jungkook - and he barely believed it - he showed shame. "I'll help you," he suddenly said, to the younger's surprise.

"You'll what?" he asked, just to be sure he didn't mishear him.

"I said I'll help you, all right? Now stop being such a baby and stop whining." He folded his arms across his chest and avoided looking any further towards the younger.

Jungkook felt a bit taken aback, but a smile crept onto his face and he wrote down his ideas for each category of their assignment.

This time, he suggested things, and this time Taehyung replied (and with words this time) and they agreed with what do to.

The door nearly blasted open, causing the model and the student to jump in their seats.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at them. "Why so jumpy?" he asked. "You'd almost make it seem like you were doing something wrong." He started chuckling at his remark, with Jimin following along as he was with him as well, and they sat down tiredly at his bed.

Jungkook felt a slight blush creep onto his cheeks at his roommate's comment, though he was entirely wrong. Taehyung had been cooperatively, and they were actually working hard on the plan for their photo shoot, and they were soon ready to go out to start.

"Are you done with the photo shoot of yours?" Taehyung asked the newcomers.

Jimin seemed speechless at his mate's interest, and so Yoongi answered instead. "We are, yeah. We just need to pick out the best photos and put them together. We still got loads of time to make it perfect, and I'll receive the top grade."

Taehyung laughed out loud. "You sure are confident. What if Jungkook beats you for the best grade?" he asked amused.

Jungkook snapped up his gaze to his model. "There's no competition, Taehyung. Either we'll both get the same grade, or we won't."

"Wouldn't it be fun though? To make it a small competition?"

This time Jimin spoke up again. "Tae, we both know you get too competitive, and you may hurt Jungkook by doing this."

"Taehyung gets competitive?" he asked interested. Maybe he'll bring up my grade if he really gives it his all? "Let's bet."

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

How do you think it'll go with Taehyung and Jungkook's assignment together? ;)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.2M 84.9K 101
[ C O M P L E T E D ] Both Jungkook and Taehyung are models. Then, Tae starts to fall for the other without anybody but his friends knowing. Everyt...
2.2K 126 23
Jungkook travels through the country in search of a certain place and himself. While he travels, he takes his father's camera, the only thing he has...
611K 35K 46
Jungkook is a guy who's ego was as big as Nile river since he was a kid. When he became a model his arrogance sky rocketed. He would always have peop...
118K 3K 35
❤︎❤︎ A collection of Taekook stories ❤︎❤︎ • • ...