A Little Bit (Izuku x reader)

Autorstwa KrazyKat000

UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for y... Więcej

Getting to UA
Izuku Gives Info
You've Got a Message
Nervous Much?
Sneezes and a Almost Kiss...
Spikey Hair Kid
Do I Really Know You?
Asking Questions
Reconnected
Lets Go!
His Day and a Song
You Asked For It
What To Do Now...
Stress
Ugh
Kinda Tell You?
Show Off
6 Days, But What Does It Mean?
Stupid Feelings...
Close for Comfort
Good Company
Relax...?
The Day
Continue
Out of Character
Can't Handle the Cute
Burrito v2.0
Who's Gonna Notice?
A Terrible Day
VOTING IS CLOSED/RESULTS
FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL

Jealousy Will Drive You Mad

8.7K 244 815
Autorstwa KrazyKat000

Bing~

?????: 2 more, are you ready?

{Y/N's POV}
As soon as I got to school I see that Bakugo is already there. He's sitting with his feet up in thought and a huge scowl on his face. He slowly seem to get angrier by the second until his hands start to spark. Not wanting anything to catch on fire and run over to him and tap his shoulder.

"Bakugo?"

He stops and looks at me. He remains having a sour look on his face, but it's a bit more relaxed than before.

"Whadda want?"
"I was just trying to see if..... well, more like...... what you were thinking about..?"
"Nothing for you to worry about. Now go away before I snap your head off."

I want to help him but he's too angry. Also during school hours he has a specific reputation I suppose. I walk a bit gloomier to my desk and try to act as if nothing happened. He was fine when I was bawling my eyes out... what's making him angrier than usual?

{Bakugo's POV}
After snapping at her I feel bad. I shouldn't have been that way..... she's basically one of my only friends here. I sigh to myself. Maybe I should apologize later... I really couldn't tell her what I was thinking about anyway. If I directly told her about me being jealous..... she wouldn't believe a word I said. The fact that Deku, that stupid Deku, is beating me everyday pisses me off. No matter how many times I comfort her, she goes back to him. Damn it... what does Deku do that makes her want him over me? Am I......... not good enough? I fukin hate this, not being good enough. Especially for her. I'm gonna kick Deku's ass!

"H-hi Y/N!"
"Hey Izu..."

Speak of the damn devil. I run up to the little runt and hold him by the collar.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
"K-Kacchan?"

{Izuku's POV}
This is it. I'm gonna die before I could ever tell Y/n. I shut my eyes preparing for contact to my face. The last thing I would see is Kacchan's angry face, I wish it would of been the gentle face of Y/n...

"BAKUGO STOP THIS!"

I feel a rush of wind in front of my face and a quiet whimper of pain. I'm dropped to the floor and I open my eyes. I look over at Y/n in shock and see her arms. They have severe burns and seem to be broken. Some of the burns are so bad the skin starts to look like it's hanging. I crawl over to Y/n.

"Y/N!"

I take her into my arms and pick her up. As I cry, I glare at Kacchan.

"What have you done Kacchan?"

He stands in shock and his eyes start to water. He collapse onto the floor and starts to slam his hands. By now he's full on crying.

"DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!"

After letting his rage out he continues to only cry. He justa sits there as everyone watches in shock. Not caring anymore I run as fast as I can with Y/n in my arms to recovery girl. As soon as I step foot out the hall she is already there. I look down at Y/n and she has also taken so much more damage. The bottom half of her abdomen is burnt just a much as her arms. I set Y/n down on the floor so Recovery Girl can help as much as she can. I take of my grey school jacket and put it under Y/n's.

"Midorya I'm going to need you run to my office and grab bandages. I only have disinfectant, Neosporin and painkillers."

I get up and bolt to Recovery Girls room and get back to Y/n as fast as I can with the bandages I was told to grab. I see Y/n is passed out cold on the floor and has been healed majorly but has scars that remain. Her beautiful skin has burn marks that will forever be there but I don't care. As long as she's alive and breathing that's all that matters to me. I quickly hand over the bandages and can only watch as she's wrapped up. I feel like I bring so much bad luck to her. Ever since she got and we've gotten close she starts to get hurt. Wether it be Kacchan or some crazy villain. When recovery girl is finished I pick her up and hold her close in my arms. Y/n........ why do you always have to protect me? Let me take a blow for you... let me show you that I can protect you...

~timeskip~

As the day continues the entire hero class can't seem to focus. Surprisingly Mr. Aizawa can't either. Ten minutes into class he says today will be a free day. Since what happened everyone has been quiet. That includes Kacchan. He's separated himself from everyone and won't talk at all. Uraraka comes over and sits into a desk next to me. Since no one can speak normally she whispers to me.

"Izuku... how's my best friend? Is she alright?"
"She has huge burn scars...... at first I thought it was only her arms... but her lower abdomen was burnt too..."

Uraraka hears this and starts to tear up a bit. She nods her head while thanking me for telling her and she goes to her desk. I excuse myself from the classroom and head to the court yard. I find Y/n and I'd tree and I start to cry. I cry until I can't anymore and sit there in sadness. As I sit there alone I hear footsteps and someone sit next to me. I look over and it's All Might. He ruffles my hair trying to cheer me up but I can't seem to smile. He lets a sigh out tries to talk to me.

"Kid, Y/n is s strong girl. It's only a few burns and you should know she can handle that. Especially with you by her side. Be there for her and I can guarantee she would be the happiest person on earth."

I can only nod my head as a few more tears manage to escape my eyes.

"And remember kid, it's not like she died, okay? She's still here with you."

I think about those words and start to laugh at my silliness. He's right, it's not like she died. I look up and see All Might there with his arms open.

"C'mere kiddo"

I wipe my eyes and hug my idol while thanking him repeatedly. He keeps his big grin on and pats my head. I let go of him and start running. Where? To Y/n. I need to be there for her, just like All Might said.

~mini time skip~

As is get to Y/n breathlessly I pull over a chair and sit next to her as I've done before. I start to talk to myself.

Y/n why are you always getting hurt? You really need to put yourself before me... I hate seeing you get injured because I can't do anything. Maybe I might avoid you for a bit... I feel as if I only bring you bad luck now a days...

I look at her arms and see pinkish colored scars. I'm so sorry she had ringer those because of me. If she just let me take the punch I would have those and her flawless skin wouldn't have gotten damaged. But what am I saying, she's always been flawless to me. Even what she thinks are flaws, just make her perfect. From her little confidence, and her urge to always to do the right thing. As I sit there I hear the door open and see a worried Todoroki-kun.

"Todoroki-kun? Why are you here?"
"To check on my little Y/n. I should've protected her from that Katsuki. I feel I've failed as a big brother figure..."
"It's my fault anyway, Y/n only got hurt because I'm too much of a coward to stand up for myself..."

Y/n shifts a bit and Todoroki-kun and I watch her. She looks at me.

"Izu, Sho-san, its nobody's but my own fault. So I don't want anyone getting down on themselves."

Kacchan walks into the room with a sad and guilty expression.

"And that includes you Bakugo. Even though you tried to punch Izuku I don't want you getting down on yourself."
"Y/n...... I'm so sorry....."

Kacchan walks over to her and sh only smiles. He looks at her arms and then you can only see more guilt wash over him. He turns away and covers his face with his hands.

"I'm such as damn prick. No wonder I can't get you to like me... I wouldn't like me either, I can finally see that now..."
"Bakugo, I'll agree, you can be a bit of a prick. But I want you to own that, and be the cocky friend I know, the one that still cares but knows he's the best. Okay?"

There she goes. Cheering up people like it's nothing. She's so kind, even to those who have injured her. Better yet though she's understanding as she is calm. It's impossible sometimes to think that she's not an angel. I look back at Kacchan and he nods his head while being quiet. He then walks out leaving Todoroki-kun and I.

"Y/n, I'm glad you are alright. But are your arms feeling okay?"
"They feel kinda sore and burn a bit, but what else would you expect? They are burns
Sho-san! I guess you could say we kinda match now!"

She chuckles a bit but I can see in her eyes that she's actually really sad right now, she looks vulnerable. Todoroki-kun sees the way I'm looking at her and dismisses himself. I'm left alone with Y/n and I can see her struggling to keep a smile.

"Y-Y/n, you can l-let your emotions out now... I'm here to be y-your support"
"Thanks Izu..."

Her face drops as soon as I say that.

"S-so, do you want to talk a-about it?"
"Yeah..."
"Well, I'm a-all ears."
"Izu, I don't know how I really feel about these scars... in afraid people will look at my funny. I know I should try and own them like Shoto dies but I'm not as confident as him..."
"Y-Y/n, would you like to hear m-my input?"
"Sure"
"W-well, I think w-with or without t-the scars you are s-still amazing... and i-in more ways than one..."
"Thanks for saying that Izu."

She smiles while seeming to feel a little bit better. I just sit there half blushing due to me complimenting her.

"If y-you can, want m-me to take you home?"
"That would be great Izu."

I get the okay from Recovery Girl and start to help Y/n from the bed. Before she can go down to pick up her items I take them.

"I can carry my stuff Izu."
"No, let m-me be helpful. Y-you already took a hit that h-had my name on it for m-me."

She sighs and gives a small okay. I walk with her all the way to her house and help her out. At some point I call my mom and let her know I'll be staying with Y/n because of her burns. My mom decides she'll come by and drop off extra clothing for me since I still have school tomorrow. After getting my stuff I make Y/n dinner and help her around the house. When she goes to take a shower I help her as much as I can without seeing anything. When she prepares for bed I make sure to re-bandage her and make her comfortable.

"Thank you Izu... even though you say I'm always the one taking damage you're the one always taking care of me. I really do appreciate it."

I nod my head and tell her goodnight. I grab a few blankets and a pillow for myself and go to the couch. I can only hope she heals in time.

(2073 words)
AN: Hi people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and just so you know the title of the chapter is based off of a movie's lines. I figured something dramatic should take place but nothing super over the top. I also noticed I keep making you, the poor reader get injured! Hopefully I'll just have a few more fluffy chapters so you can finally heal up. Anyways let me know if mistakes you don't understand and I'll try to fix them! Thanks for reading!
-Author

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

98K 2.7K 26
You woke up in the My Hero Academia World,there you finally meet your Fictional Crush Midoriya Izuku,What will happen with you and Deku?Let's find ou...
89 0 17
Ariella Hino and Izuku Midoriya have been childhood friends since forever. Both go to UA High, are heroes and look up to All Might. Ariella's tried s...
359K 9.8K 39
Dangerous, chaotic, destructive. That's all everyone called you while growing up, all because of your quirks. You despised the so called gift you go...
1.1K 23 6
You and Shinsou have been best friends since elementary school, you suddenly left without saying goodbye. You make it in to the hero course of UA hig...