IF only YOU notice ME

By BlueStar417

Having a crush on someone is NEVER easy. I dont know how to adjust my feelings on someone who is taken. How... More

~\Hello/~
~A~
~B~
~C~
All About my Sister!
~D~
~E~
~F~
Special "A"
~G~
~H~
~I~
A young maiden (Special B)
~K~
Author's Note

~J~

15 1 21
By BlueStar417

the very tiring Challenges has finally come to an end.

The is winners isn't all that matters for Kelly now. But what she's facing RIGHT NOW making her feel pain and unhappiness.

Kelly:

Its...its..nice to see them together, right?
..but why am I in pain? Why am I feeling broken? Can't my heart accept it? But why..?

I just stood there. Facing two old lovers who are Allison and Alex.
I wanna laugh in Joy for Alex and Allison but...now I'm broken.

I continued to walk towards the school gate and leave. I also want to rest from the challenges that we had this day..

I sighed still feeling broken as I walk outside the school campus.

"Miss, are you OK?" The school Guard asked concerned.

I didn't reply and walked continuously without saying a word.

-

When I arrived, I saw Kella, my sister sitting in the couch with her hands together while looking down.

I raised a brow asking myself what happened. So I tried to recall everything that happened.

"Kelly..I need to..tell you something." She started while I walk towards and sitting beside her.

"What?" I asked sounding excited with a mixture of being worried.

"Well.."she continued.

" OUR TEAM WON!!!!" she yelled suddenly throwing a confetti.

"Oh. I thought something is bad"
I said. Starting to get annoyed by her stupid personality.

I facepalmed myself of whats happening just now.

"Kella, since our team won, I want to give you this" she said handing out a box.

"Why would you give me a present when you're the one who's suppose to be given by it?" I asked.

"Just open it."

I have no choice but to open it.

"WAHH!!!!  °∆° " I yelled in joy seeing that Kella gave me back my Pika-chan.

I started hugging and cuddling it and it also made me happy once again.

"T-T-THANK YOU, KEELLAAA!!!!!!!" I yelled again hugging her.

She looked annoyed and angry when I hugged her but I didn't mind it at all and continued to hug her.

"Your so childish! Stop watching Anime from now on!"

"But you just gave me Pika-chan!!"

"Pika is different!"

"No, he's from the Anime called POKÉMON!!"

"HE-HE IS?!!"

(PIKA PIKA...CHU!)

When morning came, I didn't go to school because I wasn't feeling well.

So I decided to stay at home.

"What will happen if I go there, huh?" I wondered to myself lying in the sofa relaxing myself. Kella just left anyway..not that much to do here..so boring…    °0°

I FORGOT TODAY IS THE AWARDINGS!!!

'-------' I just missed it.

Hm..I'll just feel much worst if I go there..

And besides, there's no meaning if you win or not..the important thing is to..enjoy..

I looked outside the window watching the cars and people passing by.

"What if..I go buy something to eat?" I thought to myself standing and stroking my hair back.

I left the house and gone to buy snacks.

*

When I came back, I felt strange like someone is around.
And the most strangest part is that the TV was on. But no one is watching it..

'C-could it be..GHOSTS?!' I looked around when I thought about it creepy.

And then I couldn't move. More like, being paralyzed.

Then I heard something in the kitchen. I peeked inside and saw a black-haired girl with a black and white dress that reaches the knees and it's more like..a girl that matches Kella's age.

And she's also looking for something in the drawers and cabinets in our kitchen. When she turned at me I felt like my soul just ran all the way to heaven.

Her face was pale. And she also has black eyes.

AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A SPIRIT THAT HAD JUST CAME FROM--NOWHERE.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW DID SHE GET HERE?! Oh..yeah. I didn't lock the door when I left.

She then stared like.. 
I-want-to-kill-you Stare.

I gulped and then she stood still facing me.

"Are you scared? Please don't be scared.." She started. She tried to catch my gaze.

When we stared at each other, I felt like she's telling me something through her gaze.

But I can't get it.

"What a disaster.."

She whispered.

At Kella's-

Hm...Judy is Absent. I wonder why?

At Allison's-

Kelly is absent..why is she absent?

She just won 7 challenges yesterday and the other day..

I sighed putting my hands inside my pocket while walking through the corridors with my hood on.

Alex ..I can't feel Alex anymore..to be honest..

I never liked her..

I told Kelly to pretend to be my girlfriend or something like that..but..I'm also feeling something about her. Something Alex never let me feel.

And it was Love..

If it was..I wonder if she feels it too?
I wonder if she would love me back?

She don't know..perhaps, she will never know..

And that's the problem. I don't want her to be my pretend girlfriend. I don't want her like that.

I also noticed the bond between her and Alex. It seems like Alex had changed. Except for her.

She was my light before I met Alex. Because she cheers me up when we were at 5th grade.

I was so alone before..and maybe if she didn't exist I was already dead.

When I turned to 6th grade that's when I met Alex. And all around also changed. Ive been popular because of Alex.

But I lived because of Kelly...

When this year came, that's when Alex decided about us being couples.

Just a month ago. In September or August.

That's why..when she's not around, I feel lonely. Even if so many students are cheering for me. Even if Alex was there.

But not if she's not here..
I feel lonely.

And I also see Alex with Jon. A transferee from another school.

I don't care. He can take Alex if he wants..but not My Kelly..

I'm not saying I hated Alex. I just don't like her personality in front of people. But she's kind and caring..like Kelly.

But if Kelly hates her, I will hate her too.

I don't like what happened yesterday..Alex was forcing me to go with her in the garden. She also kept staring at the back.

Like someone's there.

More importantly, I can hear someone sobbing. When I wanna look around, Alex just stops me from lookin at it.

So I just believed, it was from outside the campus.

-

/( • v • )/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
2.9M 243K 53
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
44.5K 2.3K 30
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
126K 3.1K 84
- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...