A Muslims Love Journey

By Jewelsiee

Read this story about a beautiful young Muslim girl, Amira who has an arranged marriage to an independent, su... More

Chapter 1: Quick arrangments
Advice from a wise one
Meetings and Questions
Chapter 3: Will You Marry Me?
Getting Prepared
Bachelorrate and Bucks night: (Part 1)
Bachelorrate and Bucks night {Part 2}
Chapter 4: Nikah
Chapter 5: 24 hours of Marriage
5th Day Locked
Used To This Marriage
Our Wonderful Walima
Comfort and Blessings
Chapter 7: Born Before Our Honeymoon
Chapter 8: The Honeymoon: {Part 1}
The Honeymoon: {Part 2}
When Do You Want My Kidney?
Chapter 9: I got 99 problems
The Operation
CHAPTER 10: {2 IN 1}
Bad Build Up
Chapter 11: Fighting For Survival
Welcome Back
Saving My Marriage
Chapter 12: Meeting&Graduation
For better for worse
Amira's Big Break
Chapter 13: Grads&Birth Party and A surprise letter
Chapter 14: Good Build Up
OMA
Chapter 15: Baby Blues
3 Months
Chapter 16:It's A...?
Chapter 17: Lailas Nikah
Chapter 18: Maryam?
Allhamdulilah
Her Evil Intentions
Suspicious Minds
A Villian Inside
Heaven Help Us
Chapter 19: Mad Girl Addiction
Chapter 20: What Now?
Finally Accepting
chapter 21: 26th
Chapter 22: كنا الحصول على مكان ما - We were getting Somewhere
New Years Special- The Chase
The Rescue
Chapter 23: How It Is
chapter 24: Getting there
Chapter 25: It's Fine
We're Nearly There
Welcome Baby.....Part 1
Welcome Baby.....Part 2
chapter 26: Home At Last
Difficulties
Difficulties Part 2
Kick Backs
The Joys of Camping *PART 1*
Chapter 27: Camping Conclusion
Chapter 28: Bye Baby
HEY GUYS!
SEQUEL

Chapter 2: Baby Steps

24.8K 721 57
By Jewelsiee

*Jahmaine's POV*

I woke up at 6 in the morning to pray subh, and then relaxed on my bed.

Today I was going to see my possible future wife, I wasn't really nervous, I was just curious I wanted to see how she looked, her eye colour, her height, the way she spoke, (If she was hot~)

I dont usually have a type, I havent actually been with a girl but I knew a lot about them because of my little sister Hadija and my Mum.

I was going to go to Amira's house with my Mum and Uncle Moses. My Dad was away on a buisness trip so he couldn't make it sadly, he still doesn't know about me POSSIBLY getting married, It's going to be a big surprise.

After thinking so much about today I ended up falling asleep.

"JAHMAINE!!!" I heard my mum scream in my ear, which woke me up quickly her voice was so loud.

"Mum! Whats wrong?!" I said worridly I thought something bad had happend.

"You my son, you are whats wrong"

ouch, that hurt.

"What did I do" I moaned slowly getting out of bed.

"You were meant to wake up an hour ago, right now we should be on our way to their house!" My mum said hitting me with a pillow.

I grabbed my phone from the desk and looked at the time, Holy ShiP it was 2:15PM, there expecting us in like 30 minutes. Oh no! what was she going to think of me turning up late for our first meeting. Im a lawyer for crying out loud, how can I be late!!?.

I quickly ran into the shower and spent about 7 minutes in there, I then got dressed quickly.

I wore black tracksuit bottoms a tight black t-shirt and these old jordans my Mum bought me for my 21st I quickly ate some of the food my mother prepared for me. I prayed Zuhr with Uncle Moses and we quickly made our way to the car.

*Amiras POV*

They should be here by now, had he changed his mind?, had he found someone else? someone better?

I sat in the Kitchen with Aisha and Abubakar, waiting for the doorbell to ring. I wanted to talk to Abubakar about having arranged meetings with just me, Jahmaine and him, only if we wanted to see eachother again Inshallah. I had to occupy myself somehow I took a spoon and used it as a mirror to straighten out my headscarf and fix my makeup I wore a moderate amount of makeup, I just highlighted parts of my face that I wanted to stand out like my nose, my chin and cheekbones with foundation. I wore some eyeliner mascara,pink blush and neatrual nude pink lipstick.

I also wore a Dark blue blazer, with a light blue long fluttery dress and a gold greek belt, Obviously I had to look nice, Its the first expression that counts.

"So..." Abubakar said "looks like someone got stood up", he said then burst into laugther

"ha-ha-ha shut up" I chucked the spoon at him which skid right past his head.

"he'll be here, he probably just overslept or something." Aisha said.

"Aisha you do know you dont get to come into the meeting right?" Abu pointed out (abu short for abubakar)

"what why?!?, So Unfair!" she exclamied

"Because Its strictly 21+ only" Abu said

"Well cant you make it 16+?" she pleaded.

"Aisha just leave it, you can come in at the end" I said settling down the stupid debate. She then shrugged her shoulders.

"How's Nifa anyway Abu?" I asked, Nifa (short for Hanifa) was Abubakars wife.

"Shes fine Allhamdulilah" he said

"Is she pregnant yet?" Aisha asked

"Aisha!, dont ask that" I told her off, she looked down guilty.

"So Is she pregnant anyway?" I asked. I peeked at Aisha holding back my laughter she looked at me in disbelief.

"No, and she wont be for another five years!" Abu said

"Wait so she wants to have kids when shes 30?!" Aisha shouted

"yes, Inshallah. We want our kids to have the best life and were both still young" Abu replied

"Your 28, she's 25, that ain't that young" Aisha pointed out

We sat talking for another 10 minutes until I heard the doorbell ring suddenly ring

we all got up immediantly.

"Oh noo his here!" I said worridly

"Oh noo?, I thought you were worried he wasn't coming". Abu said

"I know bu-",

"Listen It's going to be fine!" Abu said coming to me he gave me a hug. I breathed out and closed my eyes, I mean come on It can't be that hard.

It had been 10 minutes since he came, and I waited paitently in the kitchen with Aisha, until my Mum suddenly called me to go greet the guests.

*JAHMAINES POV*

Uncle Moses was driving, we had just reached the area they live in but It was hard finding the road, we carried on wonering for 2 minutes but we finally found it, My uncle stopped right outside there house. I must be honest I was not that eager to come out of the car nor nevous, Its just in the past I've head a total of 3 meetings but none ever worked out, I rejected one of them, One of them was moving to Dubai, and the other wasn't a faithful muslim. I just hoped this would be the one.

"Come on, let's go" My mum said "were already late as it is"

"wait Mum!" I said

she turned around "Its nothing." I said

I really had nothing to say, I was just finding a way of wasting time.

"Oh come on lets go!" She said frustrated.

We had entered their house, I'd only met Amiras parents. We sat in the living room talking.

"Well Jahmaine, so far you seem like a really nice boy, Would you like to meet my daughter?" Aunt Safina said

"Yes I'd love to" I replied. Safina went to go and call her .

"Come on Amira!" I heard her say

We waited for 2 minutes until Safina came in, with her daughter behind her. I stared at her and she stared at me for 2 seconds then looked down.

"Asalam aleiykum" she said, slightly smiling while she sat down next to her mother.

there was a short chorus of "waleikum salams"

I kept staring at Amira although she looked down avoiding me I just wanted to get a clear image of her. She had on a blue dress and blue blazer with some bangles on her wrist. She was actually beautiful mashallah, Check.

"Well this is my daughter Amira everyone." Safina said.

Amira just smiled, I didn't want to spend too long looking at her in case I got any "thoughts."

"how are you dear?" My mum said.

"I'm fine Allhamdilulah, and you?" Amira replied.

"All is good, well this is my son Jahmaine."

She gave me a little smile and I smiled back a little. I think her eyes were green or a really light hazel brown, I was such a creep, the way I kept analysing her.

"Well introduce yourselfs to eachother, I'm Jahmaines Uncle by the way" Uncle moses said

I looked at everyone awkwardly and sat a bit forward.

"Well I'm Jahmaine as you know, Im 24 and I work as a lawyer" I said,

"Mashallah, what a wonderful job" Hajj said (Hajj, Amiras Dad)

"Masallah" Amira began "Well Im 21, and Im a student nurse doing my last year." She said, now that was impressive I saw my Mum and Uncle widen their eyes because I MIGHT be marrying a very succsesful, medical woman.

"Wow!" Uncle Moses said

"Mashallah my dear" My mum said.

So we were talking for about 45 minutes and laughing until It was time for Aswr prayer we prayed and I did Dua for anyone I could think off especially Amira, I know I've just met her, and this is crazy, but I actually liked her, so she could call me maybe...

After prayer we ate food I sat right opposite Amira. Amira sat inbetween my Mum and Hers.

I sat inbetwwen her Dad and my Uncle, I got to meet Amiras brother Abubakar,he was a nice guy except he loved talking. He sat near his Dad, Still talking.

"So I had to fill out a form right, just before I went to the doctors, So I didnt have time to fill it in so the doctor told me to fill it in after the appointment. So after my appointment I filled it in and one of the questions where 'When was the last time you visited the doctors?' And I just put, about 2 minutes ago" Abubakar said, everyone laughed especially his Dad he was cracking up. But too be honest It wasn't that funny. I only laughed at how unfunny it was and how his Dad was drowned in laughter for something so unfunny.

"Abu, what is with you and your unfunny stories?" Amira said smiling

"Well hey It gets everyone in a good mood" Abu said

I chuckled a bit

"Well how about you three stay and talk while we do some dishes"my Mum said pointing at me, Abubakar and Amira. The seniors went up and took our plates.

"Oh Ma, Hibatu (Hibatu my mum) You guys dont have to do that" Amira said

"No, We'll let you youngers talk" Uncle Moses said. As they walked away I stared at Amira and Abubakar.

"So...." Abubakar began. "Are you two thinking of another meeting?"

*Amiras POV*

"Are you two thinking of another meeting?" Abu was crazy for asking that. So far Jahmaine seemed like a really nice guy, and I did want to get to know him more.

"Yeah definately" he said smiling

"Me too" I said afterwards

"But there's just one thing" I began "Well I think Its better from now on Abubakar accompanies our meetings If our parents are fine with it." I suggested

Abubakar gave me a puzzled look

"why?"

"Well I find it awkward with everyone around" I said

"Yeah I must agree, If were going to get to know eachother more and our parents are there all the time, I dont think we will at all" Jahmaine said while chuckling a bit.

"So what do you think Abubakar?" I said

"Umm...well yeah, If you really want to give me the responsability" He replied

I was happy I think Jahmaine could be the one for me although It was my first meeting Allah had blessed me with a good man.

Authors Note:

I hope your enjoying the book so far, There may be some words In Arabic you don't understand and maybe the process of an arranged marriage but you'll understand throughout the story, I dont know too much about arranged marriages myself.

So an Arranged married Is when your parents or brother, sister, auntie or uncle give you options of someone you can marry and your allowed to say yes or no, If you say yes you get to know them then hope that the man will ask for your hand in marriage, or you will ask for a girls hand in marriage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 10.1K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
2.6M 134K 49
[reached #1 in Spiritual] 11/17/15- 8/18/16 Amira Abdul is a bright,well educated girl filled with joy and much potential. Is a practicing Muslim a...
975 43 25
This story about a girl whose in a arrange marriage with a gangster that she hates a lot But? Will she "hate" this gangster forever or.... Will she f...
16.2K 576 53
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...