Secrets (TVD)

By Ana_Idou

||"Wounds heal, but they will always leave a scar."|| . . . Natalia Lucifson. That name holds many secrets. ... More

Secrets (Kol Mikaelson FanFic)
Natalia Lucifson
Sister
Elijah
An Original
What Is Wrong With Me
Mikaelson Ball
Esther
On the road
The Beginning
Quotes
Revelation
Miss Natalia
Dance Back From The Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Mystic Falls
Quotes
Moon over Bourbon Street
An Unblinking Death
A Closer Walk With Thee
Battle of New Orleans (Part 1)
Battle Of New Orleans (Part 2)
Quotes
From a Cradle to a Grave (Part 1)
From a Cradle To a Grave (Part 2)
Rebirth
Alive and Kicking (Part 1)
Alive and Kicking (Part 2)
Every Mother's Son

The Big Uneasy

5.5K 126 24
By Ana_Idou

Natalia's P.O.V

My eyelids slowly started to flutter taking in all the sunlight that was streaming trough the window. Ew
"Ugh" I groan out trying to draw my body up and am in all honestly slightly startled when the door opens and all the Lucifson family members walk in looking wonderfully cheerful.

"Good morning." Iannia says with a sarcastic smile.

"What's so good about it?" I say in a sleepy and annoyed voice.

"Get up."

I look at Thomas and scowl. "I am up!"

"Get ready" Aaron adds staring at me.

"I am!" All their eyebrows raise and I let out an exasperated sigh before standing up and going to see what I looked like in the mirror, I just really wanted to sle- "Oh dear god." I say and scowl when I looked at myself. My makeup was smudged my hair was in a bird nest shape and my left arm was full of pink sparkles for some reason. May I add I was wearing extra large black sweat pants and a loose white crop top.

"So now you see what we have to deal with."

I turn and glare at Luen while pointing my finger "Shut your mouth you fuck" at this they all look at me with a (sarcastically) shocked expression and I wave my hands around "You all use worse language!"

"So?"

"Get out."

Without another word they all leave and I have my peace. Deciding not to go back to bed I take a shower and put on a black tank top with a black off the shoulder long sleeve lace shirt on top, dark blue jeans that had rips, and leather stilettos. I put my hair up in a bun and made my way downstairs. As I was walking down the hallway something grabbed me and flashed me out of the room, I grabbed the thing and flipped them to the floor with me on top, looking down I see Kol's freaking smirking face.

"I quite like this position." he says with a goofy smile and I roll my eyes getting off of him and dusting myself off , I feel a breeze hit my face and I look up noticing we were on the roof.

"What do you want?" I ask turning to look at him.

"A moment of your time."

"Well you have it."

He smiles again and starts walking towards me "And that my love is a wonderful thing." he says and tucks a strand of of stray hair behind my ear.

My brows crease "Are you okay? You're acting weird."

He rolls his eyes this time "What I can't be nice?"

I look at him with an amused look "No, you're Kol Mikaelson, you don't do nice, your a hell of an annoying ass per-" I was caught off when he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him connecting our lips together. It took me a moment to register what was happening and immediately kissed back, my fingers lacing through his hair. After a while we pulled apart out of breath and I just stared at him for a second while he stared back.

"Well that was great-"

"Oh shut up." I say and hit him playfully, which for us is enough to break a human arm. I look at him afterwords, a smile still on my face. "Why'd you do that?"

He looks at me "You started it." he says referring to the kiss at the cemetery.

I give a sarcastic smile "And you're ending it?" I ask cocking my head to the side, looking at him before nodding and looking down.

Kol cocks his own head to the side "Who said I wanted it to end?"

My eyes snap to his and I open my mouth but close it immediately after words not knowing what to say. What was I supposed to say. In all honesty, yes I cared for Kol, and obviously in more than a friendly way. But he was Kol. He doesn't settle. He's what humans these days call 'players'. I guess though I didn't want to believe that, because for every bad boy there will always be a girl there for him. Now, I didn't exactly understand if I was that girl. A part of me hoped I was that girl.

"You care for me?" I ask in all seriousness and he nods his head immediately, no doubt in his eyes.

I take a deep breath closing my eyes "I have been hurt in my life Kol and over these past thousand years my humanity is gone....but with you...you make me feel something different and, I like it and it terrifies me but I don't care because fear never got anyone anywhere....." I take another breath and look at him, my eyes meeting his "Do you want to be with me?"

He looks at me for a while and I start to worry I've made the wrong choice but he takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers and puts his other hand on my cheek, looking me in the eyes.

"Always and Forever."

_________________________________

After our moment up on the roof Kol informed me that the witches were having a celebration tonight and asked me to attend,since everyone else was attending I decided, why the hell not?Everyone left about an hour ago but I had just finished getting ready since I wanted to finish watching Game of Thrones first.

After that occurrence I put on my dark blue gown. Half of the chest was lace with some gold detailing near the shoulder, the other half was rapped in the dark blue silky material that was pulled toward one side of the waist. It cascaded down beautifully.

I curled my hair, applied some skilled eye makeup and stepped into my dark blue pumps before exiting my room. As I'm walking down the hall I feel a presence behind me which makes me stop and slowly turn, facing the man of the house.

"Really Nicole?"

Nik scowls at me. "I am not a female."

"You have the emotions of one."

He looks at me in un amusement before I see something spark in his eyes and tilt my head "What do you want?"

He spreads his arms "What makes you think I want something!"

"Your eyes."

He smiles "You were always good at that....." He pauses and looks at me. "I heard you and my brother before, and I must say believe it or not, I'm happy for you."

I snort and smile in annoyance and appreciation "Thank you Nik, but you really should stop considering yourself a monster."

He cocks his head "Did you not tell me just yesterday that we are monsters?"

I nod "Yes but there's a difference."

"How?" He asks with genuine curiosity.

"Because I believe you can be saved Niklaus."

He looks at me with confusion while slowly walking towards me "And you can't?" He asks when he's in front of me.

"No-I--I don't know."

"And why is that?"

"Because I see it Klaus, I see emotion in you all the time, but me? My soul lost its fire and it sucks" I say and give a hollow laugh "I remember it. The fire from my eyes was disappearing and I was losing touch on everything that made me feel human, to be honest it scared the shit out of me. It's the scariest most utterly terrifying feeling in the world to loose touch of who you are, to lose yourself, especially when you can't be found."

Nik looks at me for a while almost as if he was studying me before he speaks up "There's is hope for you too."

My eyebrow raises "And how do you know this?."

"I've seen the way you are with Kol. If you aren't already there, you will eventually fall in love with him....and someone once said something to me. Anybody who is capable of love can be saved."

I consider his words and they dawn on me clearly but I don't let any emotion show, I simply stare at him "Even someone as destroyed on the inside as us?"

He smiles "Even someone as destroyed on the inside as us."

The sound of a door opening catches our attention "Ah" Nik starts and I look at him "My mother's 'book of magic tricks' is very desired." Is what he says before flashing out and I hear him down the hall.

"I've been expecting you"

Flash

"Your late."

And a painful scream erupts.

_______________________________

After Niklaus dealt with his business we headed to the party. I separated from him and went through the crowd looking for one person in particular.

"Looking for me darling?"

I whip around finding my suspect of interest and checking him out "You look handsome."

He smiles and wraps and arm around me, kissing my temple "And you look stunning" he whispers.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" A voice says from behind us and we groan before turning around staring at Niklaus who I felt I spent enough time with today "We are gathered here today to pay homage to our beloved witches but one very special witch has been utterly ignored, that seems a little unfair to me." he says as he presents a tiny box to the witch Davina, she stares at it for a couple of seconds.

"No" she says and I almost laugh but Kol gives me a look "I don't want your gift."

"I understand why you would reject me given our past in truth, many of us here today have been wronged in the conflict which my brothers treaty ended" he points to a young boy next to him "your friend Josh was involved in a plot to kill me. It would be well within my right to execute him. Here and now. But, in the spirit of solidarity and for your favor Davina, I hereby pardon him"

He turns to the boy laying a hand on his shoulder "Josh from this day forward you have nothing to fear from me" He turns back to Davina once again offering her the box "Please."

This time she accepts.

A few minutes later the party is back on and everyone is enjoying themselves. A group of African styled music players begin descending down the stairs grabbing everyones attention. When they come to the bottom the one who seems to be the leader speaks up.

"Happy Fete Des Benedictions! We have a message for all of you, from Marcel Gerard!" Immediately almost everyone tenses up including me and Kol. They all take our their pocketknives raising them in the air, before slicing open their wrists. Almost all the vampires in the room have morphed and hunger is clear on their features, I step forward turning and pointing to them.

"Control yourselves."

Elijah steps forward "This is a vulgar trick" his voice now raises "we do not violate our agreement!"

As soon as that word is spoken the lights all shut off and commotion starts. I hear the screams and the sound of vampires feeding.
But as soon as it has started it has stopped, the lights turning on again I see Hayley getting up, Klaus attempting to help her but she calls out for Elijh, I don't miss the small amount if hurt in his eyes before he walks out, but I do believe he is more interested in the human girl.

I also spot my siblings across the room along with Iannia they seem slightly rattled but get over it quickly giving me a quick nod which I return.
Focusing behind Elijah and Haley something catches my eye, something spelled with blood.

There will be no peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys so sorry, I haven't updated since I've been busy and this is kind of short but I promise you will have another update either tomorrow or the next day. Also *cough* theres some very minor sexual behavior *cough* Coming up so i just wanted you all to know. Anyways have you guys seen TVD 5x18 I'm not a big fan of this season but I felt so bad for Kol I hope he doesn't disappear.

Like

Comment

Vote

And

Favorite

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...
120K 2.4K 41
Danielle Rodriguez is an eighteen year old girl, ready to start college with her best friend. Until one night she meets Klaus Mikaelson, a very sexy...
312K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
81.9K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...