KINK

By Wolfy009

Lauren knows her addiction isn't healthy, but she really can't help herself. More

⇜One⇝
⇜Two⇝
⇜Three⇝
⇜Four⇝
⇜Six⇝
⇜Seven⇝
⇜Eight⇝
da necks chaptur
uh nother wan ;)
well...

⇜Five⇝

73.1K 692 1.4K
By Wolfy009

*tweaks nipples* Okie hope u like dis trash.🙄 And I better see comments 😈👀

Chapter rating:

😨😳mfn scorching ghostpepper pussy🔥🌶

⇜ K ł N ꓘ ⇝

The bedroom door closed with a crack of finality and Lauren stalked into the room slowly as her eyes followed Camila's movement on her bed.

The girl was already naked, her clothes nowhere to be seen, and she lay casually on the mattress with her legs stretched out in front of her, crossed at the ankle, her hands smoothing gently over the soft contoured skin at her stomach.

"You're not wasting any time, are you?" Lauren spoke lowly, her voice husking with the words, so she swallowed them down.

"I know you're a busy person. Wouldn't want to occupy you for too long."

"I shouldn't be doing this." Lauren allowed her eyes to trail down Camila's form, her focus automatically drawn to the way Camila's hands moved up to clutch at her breasts, squeezing them higher before releasing and palming over her chest.

"You're not doing anything."

"I'm not," Lauren reaffirmed.

"You should take your clothes off." Camila's eyes were already dark and Lauren could tell how much she liked being on display for her.

"This is ridiculous," Lauren huffed, shrugging off the sweater she was wearing anyways.

"Why, because we're not going to touch each other?" Camila's fingers paused at her nipples, running ghosted circles around the buds and Lauren watched them stiffen as she reached for the belt at her pants.

"We can't," Lauren mocked, stating what was obvious.

"You know, something you need to learn, that I bet that therapist plans to teach you, is that your mind has the ability to please far more than just your body does Lauren." Camila almost looked sympathetic as she watched Lauren strip out of her shirt.

"You should know more than anyone how twisted my mind is," Lauren scoffed with an ironic chuckle, shoving her pants down to the floor, along with her underwear.

"I also know that mind is sexy when it's purpose isn't to spew out sarcastic remarks at any opportunity it gets."

Lauren rolled her eyes and leaned down to peel the socks off her feet, keeping silent as she straightened and crawled onto the end of the bed on all fours.

"Get comfortable?" Camila offered, spreading her own legs and rubbing her hands down her thighs softly.

Lauren ignored the request, preferring to watch the display in front of her as Camila held her intense eye contact from underneath long dark lashes. Camila splayed her fingers out over her thighs, digging the nails in and scratching over them gently. Lauren bit her lip.

"Harder, enough so I can see the marks," Lauren ordered, half hovering over Camila's legs.

Camila scratched into her thighs deeper, obliging Lauren's request and biting her own bottom lip at the sensation of her nails dragging harshly against the sensitive skin.

"Good girl."

Camila extracted one hand from her leg and placed it palm down on the comforter, sliding it towards Lauren's hand.

"Don't fucking touch me," Lauren snapped, drawing her hand back with a confused expression.

Camila sighed.

"I know I can't." She withdrew her hand and returned it to her own leg.

Lauren waited a moment, hovering over Camila before moving to the other side of the bed so she could lean back against the headboard and stretch out her legs in front of her.

"You're going to do exactly what I tell you or I'm kicking you the fuck out of my room. You're only here because I let you be here."

"I know. But you brought me here for a reason didn't you?" Camila's voice sounded breathy and Lauren turned to look at her as she spread her own legs far enough apart to palm over her own center.

"Shut up. You talk too fucking much," Lauren spoke, low and quiet as she angled herself towards Camila, leaning down closer to her ear. "Spread those lips open for me so I can see how wet you got from watching me take off my clothes."

Camila's chest rose once and paused as she stared down at her own sex and obeyed, teasing two fingers down the lips of her cunt and pulling them back so she was completely exposed, hot and wet and pink.

"You got that wet just from me getting naked? Fucking filthy. I should just make you wait while I fuck myself in front of you."

Lauren smirked, as she saw how the purr of her words made the muscle in Camila's jaw jump as she clenched it. She didn't look at her and Lauren didn't want her to. Lauren was surprised she stayed quiet when she knew Camila wanted to talk back to her.

"Good girl. Did you finally learn to keep your mouth shut?"

Lauren started teasing her own lower lips and Camila tilted her face down, taking notice. Her mouth opened but Lauren heard no breath come out.

"Get your fingers wet."

Camila listened. Dipping her fingertips down lower to collect some of the nectar Lauren's voice was producing and Lauren watched as she spread it up higher, making her pussy lips glisten as she teased just around her clit.

"Such a dirty little toy. You like gushing all over your fingers while I watch don't you?"

Camila bit into the thickness of her bottom lip, worrying it as her chest rose a touch faster. Her eyes drifted back down to where Lauren's fingertips were mirroring her own and she gave a subtle nod of her head.

"Stop. Don't fucking move," Lauren demanded, switching her hips so she was more comfortable against the pillows. She thought she heard Camila let out a small frustrated sigh, but Lauren was too busy shutting her eyes tight and hissing in satisfaction as she sank two fingers into herself and opened them as far as she could, stretching.

"Fuck-" Camila's voice was nothing but a whisper at the edge of Lauren's perception. She didn't care that it was killing the girl to not stroke herself yet because why should she? Lauren knew it wouldn't matter. This was nothing but a game.

Lauren drew her soaked fingers out, sliding them up against the sides of her own clit, pulling back the hood to expose that tiny center of pleasure that was itching to be caressed. She repeated the same action, teasing just around the bud before swirling her slick middle finger over it directly.

Nothing filled the room but a soft set of exhales as Lauren felt her body relax at the sensation. She sank into the feeling, humming gently as she worked herself over with the softest of touches, just barely teasing and tempting her sensitive flesh. She could feel her sex getting wetter by the minute and she nearly forgot her settings until she noticed the deep breathing next to her.

Lauren moaned deep and low on purpose, even though she wasn't truly there yet. Nonetheless the moan came easy to her even though it was mostly for her audience.

"Lauren please..."

"No. Didn't I tell you to be quiet? No touching."

Lauren quirked up the corner of her mouth in a smirk and applied more pressure to the tips of her fingers, swirling them in earnest as she felt her own clit tighten and stiffen with arousal.

She caught her bottom lip in between her teeth, breathing through her nose to calm herself as she felt the trickle of intense pleasure begin to spread it's warmth from her sex. She was so wet now that she could hear the slickened sound of her fingertips circling but she didn't pay it much attention, focusing instead on stroking at just the right angle to hit that one spot, pausing, taking a deep breath and holding it, rolling her hips into her hand just a little bit and whining.

Lauren wasn't sure how long she teased herself but she could feel her pleasure begin to start building so she slowed to a stop, opening her eyes and glancing down next to her to see Camila's nails digging into her thighs with a vengeance.

"I suppose you can play with your clit now. But start off soft... and slow." Lauren drew out the words, her voice deep and raspy as she watched Camila's hands instantly jump to her center like she'd been desperate for permission.

Lauren returned her slick fingers to just teasing around the sides of her clit, satisfied to watch Camila gnaw onto her bottom lip with her own teeth as her soaked fingertips started to ring around her center of pleasure.

"I bet you wish that was my tongue, don't you? Hot and wet, licking all over your pink pussy."

Camila eyes shot open and flickered over to Lauren's but the motion of her hand didn't stop, staying at the agonizingly slow pace it was working between her thighs.

"You look so pretty for me, with your legs spread, dripping all over yourself and onto my sheets. So fucking hot... Look at how fucking wet you are," she whispered near Camila's ear.

Lauren nearly wanted to laugh at Camila's wanton expression, and if it wasn't for the serious circumstances, she would have. She watched Camila's face turn down to examine herself, her jaw dropping lower as she took in how much her own sex was glimmering and drooling onto her own hand and thighs. The hand that wasn't occupied with stroking her sex was in a vice grip on one of her thighs, and Lauren wanted it to be her own fingers; digging in, leaving marks.

Camila moaned in the back of her throat, the sound catching as her fingers started to dance quicker and Lauren swore the temperature in the room rose just from that sound.

"You're so fucking slick I can hear it. Listen to how you fuck yourself... So hot Camila," Lauren groaned out low, right beside her ear, fisting an unstable grip into the sheets next to her thigh and rolling her hips onto her own hand as she grinded against her fingers.

"Please-" Camila moaned, her hips stuttering against her hand as she began to writhe.

"Faster." Lauren bit into her bottom lip, wishing she could sink her teeth into the soft skin at Camila's hip and leave a print. Camila obeyed, speeding up her pace and arching her back against the sheets, moving the hand she'd had clasped on her thigh to slide up her stomach, pawing at her breast and rolling a nipple between her fingers.

Her hand danced between her thighs and Lauren mirrored the action, speeding up and feeling woozy as she watched Camila climb higher. They both sounded slick now, the sound mixing with Camila's moaning, and Lauren could feel herself throbbing.

"Lauren I'm-"

"No. Not yet. Stop," Lauren ordered, forcing the girl to edge herself.

Camila groaned, but her hand slowed all the same.

"Fuck, please. I need to co-"

"On your stomach. Now."

Lauren stayed still, a lazy smirk gracing the edge of her lips when she noticed the frustrated angle of Camila's mouth as she rolled, shaky, onto her stomach. Camila turned her head to the side against the pillow, facing Lauren, and her eyes rose beneath the lashes to meet Lauren's.

"Please can I continue-"

"Your ass is like... ridiculous," Lauren appraised, interupting her again. "Arch your back so I can see it in the air."

Lauren quirked an eyebrow at Camila as she hesitated, but she bent her legs and tilted herself up, spreading her thighs and snaking her wet hand between them underneath herself.

"I want to watch you ride your fucking hand."

Camila's fingertips teased thru her folds before she started to stroke in earnest, her hips beginning a slow cant as she rolled them into the gentle friction. Her face scrunched up on the pillow and Lauren was more than tempted to press a hand into her back to arch it, hold her down on the mattress, and sink three fingers into soft clenching heat.

She wanted to fuck her roughly.

"You like that position don't you? I bet you wish it was me fucking you down into the bed right now? Stretching that pussy and making you whine like a bitch.... Fucking arch your back."

Lauren caught herself only a moment before she nearly reached over with her wet hand to smack the swell of Camila's ass harshly. Instead she bit her own tongue.

"Two fingers. Inside, now."

Camila complied, and Lauren's eyes were glued to her glistening hand as she sunk two fingers inside herself, slammed her eyes shut and biting out a hiss. Lauren stayed quiet, choosing to watched the performance as Camila fucked herself slow, as deep as her digits could reach.

Lauren hadn't noticed how far she'd slid down the bed so she could watch from just the right angle, her head propped up on a hand, whole body tilted on her side towards the jut of Camila's open thighs.

She was only inches away.

Lauren wanted so badly to reach out and touch her, finish off the girl herself. But she knew it wouldn't do. Her opportunity for that was over.

She dropped her head back to the mattress, laying flat and skimming her free hand down to her own sex to join the one already dipping inside herself; just teasing slowly with gentle fingers.

"You're so hot, fucking yourself nice and deep like that for me. Camz..." Lauren mewled, toying at her clit with her other hand while she began pumping her fingers in earnest, chasing a familiar feeling with compulsion.

Camila's moans grew considerably louder as she copied the motion, drawing her other hand to stroke roughly at her clit while she rode her own fingers. The sensual sounds were suffocating Lauren in her stuffy bedroom and making her feel like she still had layers of clothes she needed to rip from her body.

A soft dusting of sweat glimmered and collected near the crease of Camila's ass, at the top of her thigh, and Lauren licked her lips, feeling her own sex clench and tighten up around her fingers.

Their breathing sped up, growing vigorous, and Lauren could tell from the scrunched up expression on Camila's face that the girl was right at the edge, holding herself back.

Camila's hand slowed to a still and Lauren smirked, knowing she was just waiting for permission to end herself.

"Who the fuck told you that you could slow down?" Lauren's voice was shaky but serious, although the wretched smile dipping into the corners of her cheeks was not.

She enjoyed so much playing with her toys.

"If you fucking cum before I say you can.... you're really going to regret it."

Camila had the nerve to look nearly panicked as her hand began to move again, slowly...

"I- I can't. Please Lo-"

"Breathe... it's okay. Does it feel good?"

"So fucking... good."

Lauren wondered how she was managing to last herself. Camila's thighs jerked with a single swirl of fingertips around her clit and her hips snapped down a couple times, chasing the sensation.

Lauren decided to have mercy on Camila, and herself.

"Look at me. Are you going to cum?"

Camila panted.

"Are you going to cum for me Camz? You gonna scream and drip all over your fucking thighs for me? Let me see babygirl."

Lauren watched Camila's hips jerk to a stop and for a second everything was silent as she froze. It almost looked like she was about to bite down on the pillow but Lauren couldn't be sure.

All at once she started moving again, grinding against the pleasure and thrusting a few times inside herself to force her fall even farther.

"Oh my fucking-" Camila cried out, sounded like she was being choked and a single image of her hands wrapped around the girl's slender throat, squeezing that sound from her lips, was enough to force Lauren's slip from the edge.

Lauren could hear herself moaning and suddenly it was like Camila had disappeared.

She shut her eyes tight, her chest heaving as her sex clenched and grabbed at her own fingers. When she could finally breathe again her ears rang.

Lauren left her eyes closed, appreciating the delightful buzzing in her head and the silence in the room. Several long moments passed before she opened them and when she did she was faced with reality.

She saw Camila, laying peacefully on her side, just staring at her, looking entirely unaffected. Soft brown orbs blinked slowly up at her and she nearly wanted to roll her own. She looked away.

"You sounded like a seal with the flu for a minute there when you were orgasming."

Lauren snickered and glanced over to see a roll of Camila's eyes. She was smiling too.

"Yeah well you look like you're about to go into a fit of sneezing right before you cum."

"That's sexy as fuck."

A pair of chuckles and another moment passed and Camila's smile dimmed.

"Well... that was cute. Now get the fuck out of my room, I have things to do," Lauren groaned as she stretched proudly on her mattress, wiggling her toes.

"I thought you were going to eat lunch?"

Camila tucked her head down and to the side, spreading her legs open subtly and Lauren actually rolled her eyes that time.

"And now that I've remembered what you distracted me from in the first place, I-" Lauren cut herself off as her phone began to ring. Hoisting herself up on her hands and knees, she crawled to the edge of the bed to snatch the phone from the pocket of her discarded pants.

"Hello?"

"Hi... this is- Lauren right?"

"Yes... who's this?"

"I'm Arden. We met at school the other day."

Lauren paused... furrowing her eyebrows as she tried to remember who the girl was.

Did she say her name was Garden?

"I... blocked you in, parked too close to your car-" the girl continued.

"Oh yeah! Sorry... I- I've had a lot on my mind lately. What's up though?"

"Well I was just... still hoping I could make it up to you about blocking you in. You seemed frustrated and... I mean you... definitely had good reason...but don't know I was hoping we could hang out and-"

Lauren began to tune out the girl's nervous rambling accidently. She meant to pay attention to what she was saying, but a glance around the room revealed Camila had vanished. Lauren hadn't even noticed her leave.

"-but yeah... would you be free tonight?" The girl sounded genuinely sweet and hopeful and everything Lauren loved to play with but, something just felt off.

"Hey uh... Gah- ...Arden, I'm really sorry but I've just... been going through some stuff lately. You seem really sweet but, I'm honestly gonna be busy with... things, for a while. I hope you understand." Lauren hoped she had let the girl down easy enough.

"Oh... no, that's fine. I just figured, why not check and see..."

Lauren cringed, hearing the obvious disappointment in the gentle girl's voice, but considering the issues Lauren was struggling with... She knew Arden was better off.

"Well... I hope things... get easier Lauren. It was nice meeting you. Bye."

Lauren hung up the phone, and realized she was still naked and halfway hanging off the bed from where she'd reached to grab her cellphone from her pants pocket on the floor.

Camila didn't return and Lauren tried not to question why. What circumstances made her pop up in the first place? It felt so random to Lauren.

She wouldn't see Camila for a day or more, and then she would reveal herself, either in the form of a supportive voice to vent to or a flirtatious attacker, coming on to Lauren with downright audacious advances. Lauren guessed she'd always been like that though... even before.

What made Camila choose to reappear to attempt seduction right when she knew Lauren was about to start her program? After all, she was the one that had said she wanted to be a source of support in Lauren's rehabilitation.

Lauren groaned, rolling onto her back again and closing her eyes in frustration at all the things her mind had been plagued with lately. She was obviously crazy for even trying to work out what the hell was happening; she knew she was crazy for this, but she'd always known that, and knowing hadn't ever helped her.

Well that was just... *breathes deeply and slurps my fruit punch* I'm going to go back to sleep now 😩😳😪 someone cuddles 👀

😏 rate the hotness of this chapter here 👀

Check out my other awesome books (filled with smut and cuteness and angst and adventure) on my homepage 😎👌

Also guys... feel free to point out my typos in the chap on the comments section like right where they're at. I totally won't get mad at all. I'm literally the queen of making fun of typos so I deserve it plus then I can correct them 😂👌

Question of the day....

If you're not following me at this point... why the fuck aren't you? 🤔😏🤗

Be safe and have good days pups 💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.9K 27
CAMILA/YOU you helped me survive hell... WARNING: CRINGEEE i wrote this almost a decade ago so ..
120K 3.7K 27
"I need you Normani. Please? " Normani's my drug and I don't think I can get clean. Dinah g!p Under major construction- it was my first book
5.4K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
74.7K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...