Perverted Hero [2]

By ravsisrekt

"you've chosen the right girl." - On the 69th day after meeting BTS: Namjoon is scared, Jin is quiet along... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Jules
Chapter 2: Please Drive
Chapter 3: I'm Not Staying
Chapter 4: The Next One
Chapter 5: Meet Jules
Chapter 6: Alone With Namjoon
Chapter 7: You're really beautiful.
Chapter 9: Shots Fired
Chapter 10: Just In Case
Chapter 11: I'll Save You
Chapter 12: I Like Namjoon
Chapter 13: The Boys Know Now
Chapter 14: Jin is Shook
Chapter 15: Baby?
Chapter 16: He Saves You
Chapter 17: Aftermath
Chapter 18: Goodbye Kennah
Chapter 19: Morning Cuddles
Chapter 20: Night Before the Concert
Chapter 21: 69TH DAY
Epilogue
SERIES ORDER

Chapter 8: HER

12.2K 701 445
By ravsisrekt

The dinner was awfully quiet. From awkward glances to sweet smiles, it took Namjoon a while to warm up and ask you if you had rested. And you had, you had rested. Seeing by his tired face however, it was clear to the both of you that he hadn't at all. Wanting to ask, you didn't, as his flushed cheeks went back to fluffing up more food between them.

The dinner was quiet.

It wasn't until both of you were done where you opened your mouth. You teased him about his delicious food, carrying the weight of the dishes over to the sink where he managed the left-overs and attended to the refrigerator. He was hesitant at first, but followed over to you cleaning up; helping.

"Yeah, well you've got Aoroma to thank for that," he said sweetly, chuckling a little nervously when he glanced at the side of your face again. He had been doing that most of the night. "I couldn't have put this together without her."

You smiled lightly at the mention of the girl you had been so suspicious of earlier. Sighing, you retreated all you thought of her as you nodded and glanced down at your dolled-up exterior.

"Well, you can thank her for me tonight as well." You laughed, but he didn't. His eyes were warm when glancing up and down your form again.

And those eyes. Namjoon's eyes were what made you get hot over and over as you stood next to him and urged to help with the dishes. You wanted to help and that was one reason for you saying yes. But on the other hand, you wanted to feel the cloth of his sleeve graze your bare arm as he worked close beside you.

You dried the dishes he wet and cleaned, settling for a mid-ground as he took care of it. He was stubborn but also blushing, and you couldn't help but warm up severely when feeling the admiration of how easily it was for him to take care of people.

"You like being in control, don't ya?" you teased, winking when he stared over at you dumbfounded.

He rolled his eyes when you winked but his reddening ears told an entire different reaction. "No, I've just gotten used to certain things. Plus, you're my guest and I shouldn't be having you wash the dishes."

You wanted to snort out in laughter. "Oo, now I'm your guest? Just yesterday you would mope about how I've been using you and your band members."

Namjoon grinned, genuinely. "Well you were, weren't you?"

You pursed your lips from smiling as you felt the rag that you used getting wetter and wetter the more you dried the dishes. The wetness only made you stare over at his bandana that was getting soaked along with his hair. Your smile fell a little as it did. Wanting to ask whether he was alright, you didn't know what caught your tongue; afraid to act as if you cared for the man and his sick state.

"I apologise if it came out looking that way," you awkwardly let out, thinking back to how you made some of the members practically dance around their dorm for you. They had taken care of you and you had definitely used them in getting what you wanted in the home-like atmosphere.

Namjoon seemed a little taken back at the apology. He grinned over, eyes squinting cutely as the sweat from his temple pooled over to his cheekbone. "I never knew it was in you to say sorry!" he teased.

You were the one rolling your eyes now. "I'm human and accept when I'm wrong."

He smiled warmly now. No longer teasing as he sneaked a glance at your painted lips. "I understand why you did it. I'm sorry for acting inappropriately...or treating you in a way where it was..." he struggled, gulping, "I don't normally tend to be rude."

Your brows furrowed at how bizarre this side to him seemed to you. But at the same time, this kind, awkward, blushing, and genuine Namjoon wasn't a surprise. You knew he held it in him every time he defended his band members. You could see it in his eyes every time he was stressed over this entire situation.

"You were rude," you chuckled, "I'll give you that. But I understand why..."

He smiled lightly and you grew slightly awkward, revisiting his words. Your voice was soft when asking what he meant, "What did you mean about understanding me?"

Namjoon shrugged and your stomach flipped within you when feeling his shoulder nudge yours while standing next to him. "Considering the condition we took you in, and the way you carry yourself...I may not know a lot but I can assume by observation that you fend for yourself. So using us was smart in the situation you were brought in, I understand that now."

You pursed your lips. "I was kidnapped."

He nodded, "I know, we've been through that." Namjoon was hesitant as he spoke.

You flushed, forgetting for a moment. Seeing as he awkwardly glanced at you another time, you flushed further. You knew he wanted to question you but held back, not wanting to ruin the moment. You didn't urge him to speak, clearly not wanting to talk about the days you spent tortured and held by Jules and her people.

"It's hard for you to trust people," Namjoon said softly, washing away the last large platter. "...I understand now." Voice, tone, everything about him was incredibly soft.

Your lips parted, internally panicked over such a statement. Did you say anything back to that? No. You remained quiet and alert as your shoulder tensed against his. You knew he felt the resistance because he smiled adorably and nudged your shoulder playfully.

"Relax, don't shy away from honesty."

You smiled tightly over at him, screaming internally but trying to be sweet.

Namjoon saw right through the fake expression and laughed.

You finished drying the last dish.

Now you were next to him still, following his feet like a lost puppy as you laughed and slapped at his shoulder when he pulled out albums you had never seen in your laugh. Joking and playing around with the covers and titles, his were smart and witty, your jokes were lame and almost sexual at points.

You knew you crossed lines when he became a tomato. It amused you, but also made you embarrassed since you weren't exactly most comfortable in your skin now; you looked way too beautiful for even your own eyes this night next to Namjoon.

And you did. You looked amazing. His eyes and hammering chest were in result in that every time you playfully slapped his arm you leaned into it as you laughed and moved through the tracks BangPD had stored.

You stared at him start to admire some artists. From making fun, to talking about his inspirations, Namjoon was a fanboying mess as he listed away old songs his parents used to play around the house. You smiled, nodding and listening attentively. His smile made you smile.

"I'm assuming some of it rubs into your music?"

Namjoon nodded, "Ahh," his eyes squinted as he placed the covers back into stalks at the station created. The living room space was beautiful and lit by lamps around each corner. It was enough for him to look back at you and agree. "We've had loads of help and guidance in our work, simply by being inspired."

"How so?"

Namjoon was giddy. "Have you ever listened to our music?"

You pursed your lips from smiling over him deadpan playfully when you shook your head in disagreement. He was out and quick in pulling out his phone. You watched, chuckling lightly as he swiped around. It was the cutest thing.

"Slow down there," you joked, "been locked up and tortured so obviously I wouldn't be able to focu-"

He shushed you with a glare and you snorted in laughter. Hands up, you genuinely smiled when he guided an earphone in your direction before moving to duck his head closer to you so he could hear from the other little nub.

You swallowed hard when he did. Namjoon didn't notice the distance as he moved through the playlists and played BTS's new album. His face lit up, like a proud father, as he moved to play and emphasis each part. He watched you as the first song played and you looked away from admiring his face, over at the ground.

The first song was up to beat and fun to listen to. It made you want to dance all while stand in awe. Laughing when he saw your amazed expression to 'DNA', Namjoon was eager in showing you more and more before the songs even ended.

You pouted as he switched over just as his part came. "Ahh, I was just about to listen to you," you scolded and he waved you off as he pulled up more songs.

You found yourself swaying and growing excited with him as the songs went through. Grinning adorably at 'MICDROP', you waved your hands around like a thuggish-rapper and he was a hollering mess with laughter, watching you and moving around with you. For this song however, he didn't change it when his part came. He allowed it to play and watch how you reacted. Just seeing your reflection of his voice and skill made him smile huge. Namjoon's ears were back to being red.

"Ah, and this was Jimin-ah's intro," he said softly, trying to move past it but you halted him, intrigued.

Namjoon swallowed hard. Just now noticing the distance between the two of you as he nodded slowly and started to play it. His phone sunk down as he moved his phone down. You didn't dance, nor did you move. Your smile fell a tiny bit when the beautiful notes from Park Jimin started to play into both your ears.

You were distracted and that allowed Namjoon to listen to the lyrics and stare at your face at the same time. There was a beauty in listening to a song about intimacy and then staring at a face that sparked just that within Namjoon. His ears were cherry-like after that realization. He shyly nodded his head to the music; moving and trying to distract himself.

"너만큼 나도 많이 무서워
When you see me
When you touch me"

You glanced over at Namjoon's ducked eyes when that bit played. Wanting to speak and comment on the song, you didn't. You held in anything as you awkwardly swallowed and followed his lead by focusing on the ground. You held in all your worries, all that made your heart flutter, as you stared at the carpet below your feet.

Your feet moved a little closer to his on the carpet.

Feeling his bandana slowly grazing your forehead as his head was ducked. You pursed your lips and continued to listen. Heart raging in your ears, making it harder for you to listen to the music that played.

Namjoon seemed to panic. He didn't move. He simply pulled his phone out and skipped it. What came next didn't help the beauty stringing in the ears as the outro played. 'HER' rang in the ears and Namjoon slowly blinked, defeated as he rested his phone back down at his side.

He listened careful. It was his voice that started the song.

You noticed. Seeing as he was about to change it, you stopped him with your hand. Moving his phone down, you adorably took it away from him and had the volume lift higher at the side of the object. Smiling lightly, he breathily sighed before moving his forehead side-to-side with the soft beat.

You listened in awe and wished he looked up. He didn't. So you moved your feet closer to his until he did.

Breath hitching when you awkwardly stepped onto his toe, stubbing it with your feet, Namjoon cleared his throat, moving back. As he did, you expected him to move away from you or even run. But he didn't. He shyly looked up at you, smiling lightly, then looked back down causing the bandana at his forehead to lean further onto your head as he ducked down to look at the carpet.

"내 모든 wonder
에 대한 answer"

You bravely blinked, staring at his nose that was close to lightly touching yours.

"I call you her, her
Cuz you're my tear, tear"

There was a smile on your face at the lyric.

"Your voice is beautiful."

He didn't say anything. You paid it up to the fact that it was probably because your breath was hitting his cheek.

You tried not to smile as you listened on.

"내 모든 wonder
에 대한 answer"

Blinking your eyes shut, you leaned over, wanting to feel more of his warmth that cascaded around him on you. And you made it, his nose touching yours. You could feel his breath making yours hitch as lips were inches away from one another's.

"I call you her, her
Cuz you're my tear, tear"

You kissed him.

The earphone fell out of your ear as you made the movement possible. Lightly wrapping your painted lips over his, the sweat above his upper lip tasted like salt, yet the way his mouth grew to taste in your mouth as he kissed you back, well, that, that, melted away and neutralized the saltiness that hit your tongue.

Hesitantly tilting his head, you smiled lightly against his lips when he kissed you back.

Slow.

Gentle.

And distracted by nothing else but each other.

The ear phone slowly moved out of Namjoon's ear, dangling and hitting the carpet by both your feet. Freeing it felt, his nose nuzzled yours as he deepened the kiss and pulled closer towards you. His eyes were squinted, not shut. His brows knitted as he tried to taste you and your beautiful aurora that wanted to hug him and thoroughly kiss back.

But he couldn't taste it.

All he tasted was the mucus at the back of his throat for a while and he panicked as he adorably shifted his head back, feet tip-toeing back on the carpet with gentle eyes meeting yours that fluttered open in confusion.

"I-I," he swallowed, only now tasting your gloss in his mouth. His heart was louder than the music that blared through the earbuds that dangled by your feet. "I'm sick and you've just recovered," he sweetly accused, still in awe of the kiss shared, "I wouldn't want you sick again..."

Your eyes slowly found their course. You grew surprised. Mouth shutting and tasting nothing but him, the sudden urge to throw up came within you but it was masked by how badly your heart thumped and the butterflies at every organ. You didn't know what to say so you did what you could. You nodded.

"I uh," you swallowed. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," he said lightly, chuckling as he wiped his sleeve at the back of his sweaty neck in nervousness. Namjoon moved another step back. "That makes it seem like what you did was a mistake."

Your eyes softened at that.

Namjoon licked his lips slowly. "I wouldn't want to think that it was," he gently whispered.

Again. You had no shitting clue over what to say.

He smiled nervously, cleared his throat, and was surprised himself over all his actions and words. Cute squinting eyes back, Namjoon moved and bent over to pick at the earphones. Taking his phone back from your slowly, he stared at your eyes that were still so in awe from before. The glint in them made him smile a little as he shyly stepped away again.

He couldn't understand why he was so shy around you. It was a first after a long while when around someone he had kissed...

"You should rest, it's getting late."

You nodded almost tripping over yourself as you moved past him in the gently dimmed room. But you knew. You knew that there was no way in hell you were about to get any shut-eye after this.

You got to the stairs and froze when seeing Kennah's body sat at the last stair. You hadn't seen him pop up all the night; this being the first. The dead boy was grinning, eyes testing. You swallowed hard, slowing down your feet as you moved up the stairs. Your fluttering heart was now sinking in your chest when you pasted him sitting on the stair, reaching the top. You couldn't look at him as you moved towards your bedroom.

Namjoon stared after you almost run. He didn't stare at your ass, nor your legs that wished to disappear once you got to the stares past the hall that breached before the door. The leader's eyes were on your back and hair. Shy smile growing soft as he breathed in and grinned to himself.

Adorably lifting his phone in his hand and not knowing what to do with himself suddenly, he knew sleeping now was out of the question for himself as well.

Turning and rubbing at his neck again, Namjoon's body was warm but he didn't have a fever. Flushing, the man forced his feet to move off the carpet and enter the kitchen again. He did, only after he lingered in his spot for a moment and put the earphones back into his ears. Replaying the song he kissed you to, his smile was intact as he shut his eyes and swayed slowly.

It wasn't until his part finished again where there was a tap at his shoulder. Jumping, smile falling, and eyes regaining their vision, Namjoon looked over at another face. It wasn't yours. It wasn't yours so he panicked and moved the earphones out of his ear and into his hand, almost shoving the entire device back into his hoodie pocket.

"Aoroma," he awkwardly bowed as she did, her smile wide.

"Whatcha doing?" she asked, chuckling and staring at the man sweat even more at her entrance.

"N-Nothing," his face tightened, "How's your night going? You've ate?"

She nodded, smiling cute. "Yes sir," she joked and he smiled lightly at how light-hearted she seemed. "Was about to go up to sleep now."

"What work did you have to leave? You could've joined to eat with us..." he meant that through formality and feeling slightly bad. Deep down, the leader was glad he was left alone with you this night. His heart was still a fluttering mess.

Aoroma squinted her eyes so Namjoon would smile over her cuteness. "I made some calls. Don't worry oppa, I've taken care of everything."

Namjoon's brows knit at that, yet his smile stayed.

"Just personal issues, no need to worry," she piped.

Namjoon nodded slow. "Okay, just don't be on the phone too often. This is supposed to be a secluded environment."

"Yes oppa."

He laughed as she bowed again. "Ahh, it's alright. Just go up and rest for the night. Tomorrow eat with us and don't go disappearing with the guards."

She nodded. Her smiled sweet. "I'll definitely eat with you tomorrow."

-

shoutout to the lovely  @clairathon !! check her out!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
19.9K 972 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
505K 19.3K 47
[COMPLETED] A FETUS BOOK. CRINGE... "Koo... this isn't normal. We're best friends" "Then let's make this our normal" A story in which Jeongguk and Ta...
62K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...