the most beautiful moment in...

By taelisya

what happens when seven lonely boys ran away from home and ended up relying on each other for survival? More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

09

74 3 0
By taelisya

09

13th October, 12am.

"saeng-il chukahamnida

saeng-il chukahamnida

saranghaneun Jimin-ssi

saeng-il chukahamnida"

At midnight sharp, the boys excitedly sang the birthday song for Jimin as they circled around Jimin, making Jimin smile and laugh in awkwardness from all the attention he was getting from his friends. A few seconds into his birthday and Jimin could already feel like it was going to be a good day, he thought this was enough as a present, that they remembered his birthday but obviously, that was not all of it. The boys were busy hugging Jimin and wishing him happy birthday whilst Yoongi went to his luggage and took out the present he and the others got for Jimin. He took it out and hid it behind his back as he walked up to Jimin.

"What do you think we got for you?" Yoongi asked Jimin and Jimin shrugged, "I don't know! Clothes?"

"For the record, no one here knows what we got for you except me and Yoongi hyung," Jungkook added in and the others are also beginning to get excited, wondering what did the both of them got for Jimin.

"JJAJJAN!" Yoongi excitedly said as he presents his present in front of Jimin, Jimin giving off the brightest smile Yoongi had ever seen, "WAH! What's this?!"

"Open it!" Jungkook said before Jimin sat down and begin to carefully unwrap the gift wrap. The other members also joined and sat down around Jimin, watching him unbox his gift. "YOU GOT ME GUCCI?!"

"Yep! We got you Gucci! Guess what it is!" Jungkook asked Jimin once again.

"Hmm, considering the size of the box, a tie? Perfume? Phone Case? Watch? Wallet?" Jimin listed out all the possible things they bought for him. Deep down inside his heart, he was wondering if he was able to accept this gift. It probably cost a fortune and Jimin felt like he was being a burden. He continued to open the box and when it finally revealed what was inside, Jimin's smiled so wide and took it out.

"It's a Watch! This is so so so so so so so so so so so beautiful! Thank you, thank you so so much!" Jimin said as he looked at everyone that was surrounding him and the others smiled back at him, glad that he liked the gift.

"Yoongi hyung chose this pattern," Jungkook added, making Jimin stare at Yoongi and Yoongi suddenly stopped breathing for a while.

"Thank you so much for this Yoongi hyung!" Jimin exclaimed and Yoongi awkwardly smiled, "Hope you like it".

"I love it," Jimin replied as he began to admire the watch. Yoongi, well, he was admiring Jimin. He didn't want to admit it but his eyes kept on landing onto Jimin's lips. Those pillow like lips of Jimin's was all he could stare at. He was sure that he cleared his feelings for Jimin but what was this? Why was it coming back? He didn't want this.

"Okay," Yoongi started, distracting himself from his thoughts, "Where shall we go tomorrow? We got to plan early and sleep early as well".

"Where do you want to go Jimin-ah?" Hoseok asked Jimin and Jimin replied, "I'm not sure, I haven't thought about it yet".

"Okay then, why not we go to a bath house tomorrow first to wash up and charge our phones before we go to a self-service laundry shop if there is one to wash our clothes? We'll then continue our plan from there tomorrow. Is that okay?" Hoseok planned.

"That sounds like a good plan," Yoongi replied quickly to distract himself and the others nodded, "Okay then, let's go to sleep so we have enough energy to celebrate Jimin's birthday tomorrow! I hope you really like our gift to you Jimin-ah".

Jimin once again told Yoongi how much he loved the gift before the eight of them prepare for sleep. They had all set their alarms at 9am, for those whose phones still had batteries as they prepared to go to sleep. Yoongi was going to sleep beside Jimin and Yoongi's heart couldn't help but to race, unable to sleep the whole night. Jimin was also facing Yoongi as he slept, so Yoongi faced the sky. After he had make sure Jimin had already slept, he turned to face Jimin and stared at him as he slowly began to fell asleep slowly and just like that, he fell asleep.

-

9am.

All eight of them woke up from the alarm, didn't waste time and started to pack up their things. Sleeping the night on the hard floor at the train station and open space was definitely not a good idea and they swore they'd never do it again. They shivered from the cold and had body aches everywhere the next morning because of the hard semen floor. The boys were complaining to each other and was helping each other to massage their backs as they pack up the things and was getting ready to move. Sejin was once again the man behind the wheel and Hoseok was sitting at the passenger seat beside him, guiding him to the nearest bath house they could get to from the train station.

-

They finally reach a mini town, where it was shop houses everywhere and there it was, all the way at the end of the street, the bath house. Sejin then parked his truck at the carpark nearby and made sure all the things that they put behind the truck, were inside the truck and locked it. They only brought what they needed, Jin never forgetting his video camera, as they entered the bath house, taking a long, nice bathe and having light breakfast there as they charge their phones in the meantime. Around an hour and a half later, they then went to the self-service laundry right beside the bath house to wash their clothes. However, Jungkook volunteered to stay in the bath house alone after, taking care of the member's phones that needed a longer time to charge. It was said it will take around half an hour for the clothes to wash so the boys just sat in the laundry, taking an extra nap while they could. Taehyung was sitting in front of the laundry, playing with his phone, Namjoon beside him doing the same exact thing. Nothing new with Seokjin, he was busy filming everything. A while later, Namjoon locked his phone after scrolling through his social media awhile before he yawned.

"Taehyung-ah, I am going to take a nap. Tell me when it's over," Namjoon said as Taehyung turned to Namjoon and laughed, "hyung!! you're still sleepy?!! I slept beside you and you snored so loud I couldn't sleep last night. Shouldn't I be the one that is falling asleep?"

"I can't help my snoring, I'm sorry," Namjoon apologized as the both of them looked at each other and laughed, "Alright hyung, go to sleep. I'll wake you up once we are done".

"Thank you Taehyung-ah," Namjoon thanked Taehyung and Taehyung returned a smile back to Namjoon.

It took Namjoon a minute or two before he fell asleep, his head dropping left, right, back and front. Taehyung then realised it and hesitated a little before he decided to carefully grab Namjoon's head and let Namjoon lay his head on his shoulder. Taehyung lips stretched as he watches Namjoon sleep, finding it cute how he could sleep again despite sleeping so well last night. Seokjin that was with the video camera, came up in front of Namjoon and begin filming Namjoon sleeping. Taehyung begin bothering Namjoon, poking his cheek to see if he would wake up by it but Namjoon remained deep in sleep and unbothered. Seokjin and Taehyung giggled as they watch him. Sejin was watching over the laundries and the other three was walking around the mini town, seeing if there is anything they could get. They decided to skip getting snacks because they were going to eat lunch later thus, Yoongi decided to get ice cream for them to eat while waiting for the laundry also, not forgetting that Seokjin asked to buy poker cards if there was any. After getting eight ice cream, they decided to search for the poker cards, which was found in the same shop as the ice cream. Yoongi paid for all the items and they decided to skip touring the place around and decided just to get back to the boys before the ice cream melt. When they reach back, Jungkook had already came back and Namjoon woke up from his nap. Finally, after they had distributed the ice cream, the boys and Sejin dug in, finishing it the same time the time was up for their laundry. Jin passed the camera to Taehyung who filmed Seokjin helping to take the clothes out from the washing machine and into the drying machine, another 25 minutes. It was only them at the shop by then and the boys were all over the place. Jimin was sitting on top of one of the laundry, swinging his legs while playing with his phone. Yoongi was sitting with Jungkook and Hoseok, the three of them dozing off to sleep. Namjoon also once again fell asleep on Taehyung's shoulder as Taehyung laid his head on top of Namjoon's as he fell asleep too.

Sejin had went back to the car, to take care of the things so it was left with Jimin and Jin left that were awake. Jin walked up to Jimin and filmed him.

"So, what's your thoughts about your birthday present?" Jin asked Jimin through the camera.

Jimin was already wearing the watch as he fiddled with the watch, Jin making sure he captured that before he faced the camera back to Jimin's face who then smiled to the camera, "I love it so much. It is so beautiful I want to use it everywhere I go but at the same time, I am afraid if I do that, I would ruin it. I know it is really expensive".

Little did they both knew that Yoongi was actually just resting his eyes and was listening to the whole conversation. The corners of Yoongi's lips shot up once again, hearing that Jimin loved the gift.

"I actually have a gift for you too," Seokjin said.

"What is it?" Jimin asked him and Jin replied, "Close your eyes".

Jimin closed his eyes when Yoongi opened his. What could Seokjin have probably gotten for Jimin without telling the members? Yoongi peeked at what Seokjin was going to give Jimin. Seokjin was going closer and closer to Jimin's face, his lips were protruding out. Was he going to give Jimin a kiss? What?

'Isn't that what I was supposed to give Jimin instead? Not Seokjin?' Yoongi thought to himself.

Seokjin then pressed his lips against Jimin's cheeks, leaving Jimin shocked as he opened his eyes and Seokjin was frantically laughing at Jimin's reaction, making sure he filmed it. Jimin just laughed it off while lightly hitting Seokjin on his shoulder, embarrassed by his hyung's action. Jin then said, "There, how was my birthday present?"

"No comments," Jimin replied, still laughing.

"Oho so does that mean you like it?" Jin asked once again.

"I don't like it but I don't hate it at the same time," Jimin replied.

"Yah my lips are worth more than a billion dollars, you should be blessed".

"Thank you".

Jin laughed it off, "so where do you want to go after this? It's your birthday," Yoongi didn't thought he'd feel like this, jealousy. His hands wrapped up to a fist as he breathed heavily, eyes still closed as he was pretending to sleep. Just then, Hoseok who was sitting beside him, held Yoongi's hand and slowly straighten Yoongi's fingers that was wrapped up. Surprised, Yoongi jumped up from his seat and looked at Hoseok. Hoseok slowly opened his eyes before he stood up, held Yoongi's hand and dragged him out. Seokjin and Jimin just watched them, not sure what was happening. They didn't saw Yoongi jumping out of the seat so the both of them thought that they were just going to take a second stroll around the town. Hoseok dragged Yoongi to a nearby café as Hoseok got a simple drink before the both of them settled down.

"So how long has this been going on for?" Hoseok asked Yoongi, straightforwardly.

"What do you mean? I don't understand what you're saying," Yoongi replied, playing dumb, wanting to avoid the question.

"Do you want me to say it louder?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi just sipped his drink, doubting Hoseok would actually do it when Hoseok raised his voice louder and asked once again, "How long have you been having feelings for ji-"

"Shut up," Yoongi pinched Hoseok's lips before Yoongi continued, "it's been... a year".

"Won't that be around the same time we first met Jimin?" Hoseok asked.

"I... fell in love with him the moment I saw him that day. But then it stopped. When this year started, I swear it stopped. But last night... I don't know if it came back again or not. This is stupid, let's go back," Yoongi stood up when Hoseok held his arm and forced him back down.

"it's not wrong and stupid at all, it's okay but what were you going to do just now? Beat Seokjin up?" Hoseok asked Yoongi.

"I don't know..." Yoongi dragged his words.

"Precisely why I took you out. Now come on, it's just a kiss on the cheek and not even the lips and we all know it didn't mean anything other than a birthday gift. We all know he was interested with that new girl from the office name Soyeon or something. So please, are you okay now?" Hoseok tried to comfort Yoongi who was playing with the straw of his drink.

"I guess... I'm really sorry," Yoongi apologized and Hoseok smiled at him before standing up and patting his back, "It's okay hyung, now let's go back before they leave us".

-

11am.

The boys were already on their way to their next destination, a restaurant café that Hoseok had suggested. It was around an hour and a half journey from where they were but they decided to go there anyways. Once they reached, the eight of them quickly settled in as they begin ordering their food. Wasn't long before the dishes begin to come in as they ate their lunch. Nothing much happened, pretty much a silent lunch as they dig in their food and didn't spoke as much, enjoying the food too much. Seokjin had placed his camera on one side of the table and filmed the long stretch of the table filled with all of them as they eat their lunch. It didn't take them long to finish their meals as the boys just leaned back, expanding their stomachs.

"I'll go and get the bill," Yoongi said as he stood up and went to the counter when Jungkook followed behind him and stood beside him, at the cake displays beside the cashier.

"Hyung, should we get Jimin a cake?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi didn't hesitate to agree with Jungkook. Jungkook went to count the different types of cake slices there was and it perfectly, there were eight kinds of cakes there.

"Can I have one slice of each cake and can you place them on a plate in a circle like it's one cake? Oh, can you add candles? Just one big and one small," Jungkook suggested, making Yoongi chuckle as he ruffled Jungkook's hair when the cashier had left to work on Jungkook's order. Once again Yoongi and Jungkook walked back to their seat with the candles lit up on the cake.

"saeng-il chukahamnida

saeng-il chukahamnida

saranghaneun Jimin-ssi

saeng-il chukahamnida"

Once again, they sang the birthday song for Jimin out loud in the restaurant, other people in the shop and so as the workers joined in to sing the song for him. Jimin smiled so bright, his eyes were the shape of crescents and his gums were showing. His cheeks became rosy red from all the awkwardness he felt when all attentions were on him and he clapped his hands, clearly expressing how happy he was. Jin never failed to capture this moment in his camera as Jungkook placed the cake in front of Jimin before he said, "make a wish!"

"I wish, for the eight of us, Sejin hyung, Seokjin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung, me, Taehyung-ie and Jungkook-ie to be happy and to be successful together today, tomorrow and always," Jimin said his wish out loud before he closed his eyes, with his hands together, before he blew out the candles. The boys then clapped their hands, thankful for what Jimin had wished for. After that, each of the boys took a slice of the cake with different flavours each as they finish it in a blink of an eye before they discuss where they wanted to go next. All the boys were really full and this meal could last them for some time.

"It is your birthday Jimin-ah. Where do you want to go next?" Namjoon asked before Jimin bit his lips and looked down, hesitated to say his answer.

"It's okay, just tell us," Sejin backed up.

"Can I... Go back to Busan? It's been a year and I really miss how it feels to be there, even if it is for a while. But that is too far, isn't it? It's okay, let's n-"

"Let's totally go there! I haven't been to Busan before!" Taehyung cut in while Jimin was speaking.

That's not a bad idea! I want to go back to Busan too! Let's go to Dadaepo beach!" Jungkook joined in.

"Then it's settled. Let's go to Busan. How long will it take?" Jin asked.

"I'm currently searching on it and it says it will be around four and a half hours," Hoseok helped.

"Deal," Jin replied back as he continued, "I'll be driving the car first Sejin hyung. Then we will stop halfway for a toilet break and switch. Is that okay?"

"Done, let's go now then," Sejin said before the eight of them stood up and left the restaurant. Jimin was happy at how they supported his opinions as he walked together with them, smiling as brightly as ever.

-

6pm.

It was around 6pm when they reached Busan after they stopped halfway for a toilet break get some snacks and rest for a while, also, switching the driver. They also switched places for the people in the car to enjoy the breeze as they sit in the back. Once they have passed the toll gate to enter Busan, Jungkook, excited as he was, begin directing Sejin to Daedaepo Beach. The beach had people around but it wasn't packed. Just a few families and couples walking around the beach.

"I think we can see the sunset! Let's gather to the beach and watch it!" Jungkook exclaimed as he woke everyone up, picking up the mat from the back and the leftover snacks as he hurried over and picked a seat, which he proclaimed was the best view. The boys just took their tie, laughing to themselves at how cute Jungkook was, all excited as he was back in his hometown. Jimin smiled as he looked around the place, back to where he came from. At some point he began to miss his parents, do they still care for me? Seokjin begin filming the panorama of the beach, admiring how beautiful it was.

"The beach looks so nice here," Seokjin mumbled to himself, enough for Namjoon to hear it before Namjoon said, "Isn't that why Busan is famous for its beach? Because of the view at the beach?"

"I know," Seokjin replied as he continued filming. Jimin took the polaroid camera and took pictures of the beach for his memories. When will he ever get to go to Busan like this again?

The boys and Sejin then walked over to where Jungkook had laid their mat at and sat down as they waited and watch the sun set. They finished up the leftover snacks and drinks they bought on their way here as they watch the sun setting.

"Ah! Jimin-ah! Pass me the polaroid camera!" Sejin hyung said as he stood up from his seat and walked over to Jimin, taking the camera.

"I'll take the photo of your backs with the sun set before it is too late," Sejin said as he stepped back, eyes in the lens, making sure all of them fit the frame. After he was ready, so as the boys, Sejin raised his voice, counting down, "3! 2! 1!" as he took a picture. He then took out the film from the camera as he begin fanning it, running in front of the boys, against the sun set and get ready the camera, this time, taking the front view of the boys.

"3! 2! 1!" as he took another photo. Jimin saw a couple passing behind Sejin before he stood up and ran towards them, "Can you help to take a picture of the eight of us?" "Sure!"

Jimin dragged Sejin back to where the boys were at and sat down together, "3! 2! 1!" another photo was taken. Sejin then passed the pictures to Seokjin who kept all the pictures in a file folder that he brought with him wherever he went.

"We have eight more films left. Let's take an individual photo for each of us!" Seokjin suggested when Taehyung took the camera and stood in front of Seokjin as he got ready to take a picture of Seokjin.

"Faster hyung!" Taehyung said, wearing the biggest smile he could give. Seokjin begin posing for Taehyung and Taehyung took a picture quickly as they fanned the polaroid, waiting for the picture to show.

"Let's do the same pose!" Taehyung suggested, showing Seokjin's polaroid to the boys and Sejin,

"Okay!" Jungkook replied as Taehyung walked to Namjoon and got ready to take his picture, followed by Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Sejin and lastly, Jungkook before Jungkook took the polaroid camera from Taehyung as Taehyung went to sit at Jungkook's seat and took a picture for him.

-

Just like that, the boys had fun, playing music out loud, dancing and singing to it while watching the moon reflecting its light on the surface of the sea, aesthetic. They stayed at the beach for a full 2 hours before they decide to have dinner.

"Is there anywhere you want to eat at Jimin-ah since we are here in your hometown? Like, your favourite restaurant?" Namjoon asked Jimin.

"There is a place..." Jimin dragged his words.

"Name it," Taehyung said.

"I forgot the name and I am not sure if the place is still there but we can go check it out. The owner used to take care of me more than my parents did so I usually go there after school and only got back home late at night," Jimin said.

"Well, let's go there and see then! It would be nice to see her again if the shop is there and the owner is still the same," Hoseok said and the rest of them nodded in agreement.

"I think it will be around 5 to 10 minutes from here? In 5 if we don't lose our way," Jimin said while giggling, making Yoongi chuckle.

"Do you know how to go from here?" Yoongi asked.

"I think so. We have to ride the car around first before I get familiar with the roads again," Jimin said before Sejin continued, "Well then, let's go first. Let's get in the car everybody".

As Sejin got behind the wheels, driving through the streets nearby, Jimin begin to get familiarised with it and soon after, begin directing Sejin where to go from where they were. As Jimin entered the too familiar street, he begin to look around if the restaurant was still there and his eyes lit up, turning to crescents yet again when he saw the words 'BBQ JIB' from afar.

"It is still here!" Jimin said, excited.

"Alright, let's go then," Namjoon said before Sejin entered in the alleyway, closer to the restaurant as he found a place to park his truck.

The eight of them got off the truck, not forgetting to put everything inside the front seats and locking the car. All of them entered the restaurant, Jimin searching for the familiar face of the owner that he missed.

"Eo! There she is," Jimin spoke softly to himself as he saw the owner of the BBQ restaurant by the cashier, dealing with customers that were checking out.

Jungkook, that heard Jimin's words, followed his gaze which landed on the same woman that was working behind the counter, by the cashier and asked Jimin, "Is that her?"

Jimin nodded and without any hesitation, Jungkook begin pushing Jimin towards the cashier, that no longer had any queue. The woman was about to enter the kitchen before Jungkook helped Jimin by calling her out, "Ahjumma!"

The woman turned behind her eyes landed on Jimin. It took her a while to recognize Jimin but the moment she did, her eyes widened and her mouth gaped before she cupped it over with both her hands. Jimin smiled so bright walking towards her as she got out from behind the counter and approach Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, is that really you?" she asked as she hugged him so tight, Jimin hugging her even tighter.

"Eo, it is me, Jiminie. I really miss you," Jimin said, as they continued to hug each other.

"Oh Jimin-ah! I also really really missed you! What took you so long to come back?" she exclaimed as she began tearing, Seokjin never failed to capture this on the camera.

-

After the reunion Jimin had with his favourite ahjumma, the boys then settled down at a table by the side of the window, no other customers were sitting beside them. The owner made her way to the table as she took their order. She didn't miss the chance to say, "Since it is our Jiminie's birthday, all of this are on me," before she left the table. Jimin was so grateful towards her, before this, she had given him a $100 as his birthday gift since she couldn't get him anything before.

The boys were grateful and were excited to enjoy their dinner at Jimin's favourite restaurant. It wasn't long before the raw meat were served onto the table in large portions, along with the rice and side dishes.

"Does anyone want to drink?" Yoongi asked them.

"We have minors here Yoongi-ah," Seokjin replied, making Yoongi frown.

"Can't I drink it myself? I don't even drive the car or anything..." Yoongi dragged his words before Hoseok raised his hand, "Hello? Can I get a bottle of soju?"

Yoongi looked up to him and smile before Hoseok softly smiled at him and looked at Seokjin mouthing, 'Let him be'. Seokjin just sighed and let Yoongi do what he wants. Hoseok knew that Yoongi needed it to numb his feelings for a while, though, he wished Yoongi wouldn't cause any troubles. The meat on the grill begin to get cooked as the boys picked it up and begin eating it, some with rice, some in wraps. Yoongi didn't eat much, he just drinks and drinks the bottle of soju, finishing the whole bottle in no time. Yoongi didn't have a high tolerance for alcohol but none of the boys knew that so he silently stood up from his seat, went to the counter to get another bottle of soju before he returned to his seat.

Coincidentally, Jimin was sitting beside him as he turned to Yoongi, watching Yoongi opening the other bottle of soju. The other members decide to ignore him and let him drink, since he would've probably had missed it after not drinking for a while. "Yoongi hyung, are you really not going to eat anything while you drink?"

Yoongi nodded and Jimin shrugged before he continued finishing his meal. Yoongi took that chance to examine Jimin's side view as he was eating. Once again, his eyes landed on Jimin's lips. 'No, not again'. Seokjin, just like how they had lunch just now, had placed his camera on one side of the table and filmed the long stretch of the table filled with all of them as they eat their lunch. The members didn't realise but the camera did catch Yoongi staring intensely at Jimin throughout the whole dinner. For the third time during dinner, Yoongi's trailed down to Jimin's lips as he continued taking in more and more soju, getting himself drunk.

The boys were almost done with their dinner as the finish up the leftovers and sat there for a while drinking their drinks. Yoongi's second bottle of soju had also emptied and Yoongi was going for a third when Hoseok stopped him, "Yoongi hyung, that's enough">

Drunk, Yoongi giggled at Hoseok and pouted, "Just one more bottle, please?" "No," Hoseok replied, firm with his answer.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Hoseok and his eyes landed on Jimin again. The boys were just sitting there, digesting their food. Yoongi had already lost count the amount of times he has been staring at Jimin's lips. He really wanted to kiss them. He wanted to know how it feels like. Since Seokjin had kissed his cheeks, what about his lips now? Unconsciously, his body started leaning in towards Jimin. His eyes were fixed on Jimin's lips as he sticks out his own lips. Jimin then turned to face Yoongi, wondering what Yoongi was doing before Yoongi used his strength to hold Jimin's head still and placed his lips on Jimin's. Jimin froze. What was going on?

Yoongi thought, no, Yoongi believed he would stop there but unconsciously, his lips begin moving, kissing Jimin's. Jimin still froze not knowing what to do when he suddenly felt Yoongi bit his lip, making Jimin open his mouth as he softly whimpered and Yoongi took that chance to place his tongue in Jimin's mouth, leaving Jimin shocked as he pushed Yoongi away. Yoongi fell onto the ground, somehow sobering up before he looked around, at the boys. They were all looking at him, shocked, especially Jimin. 'no, no I did not just do that. No... no...'

He tried to deny it, though, he knew exactly what he did. Yoongi stood up from the floor, embarrassed, as he grabbed his clutch bag and phone on the table and ran out of the shop. He didn't stop running. He regretted everything. He regretted meeting Jimin, falling for him, staying with him, kissing him, everything. He knew the boys would never look at him the same way again and he was embarrassed. 'should I just kill myself?'

"Yoongi hyung!" he heard Hoseok's voice calling out for him. Yoongi wanted to turn so bad but he didn't want to. Although Hoseok knew about his feelings for Jimin, he still didn't want to face Hoseok right now. All he wants to do right now is to run away.

Hoseok didn't stop running after Yoongi and soon enough, he caught up with Yoongi, grabbing Yoongi's arm, "Hyung, stop!"

"Let me go!" Yoongi screamed back at Hoseok as he swing his hand, making Hoseok lose his grip.

"Where are you planning to go by yourself?" Hoseok asked him, panting.

"I don't know. I'll find my way some way, somehow. It is none of your business Hoseok-ah," Yoongi spoke, softer this time.

"Then promise me one thing".

"What is it?"

"To not do anything stupid. To not take your own life or anything. Promise me you will stay safe," Hoseok said.

Yoongi hesitated before he replied, "I promise. Now go back. I have to go. Bye Hoseok-ah," before he left Hoseok and continued running away.

Hoseok wasn't mad but he still felt annoyed. 'Why did all of this have to happen?' he thought. He walked back to the restaurant to see Jimin gone, "where did Jimin go?"

"He left right after you left. We didn't get to stop him," Namjoon replied.

Hoseok slammed the table before he sat, taking a sip of soju that remained in Yoongi's glass. Seokjin had completely forgot about his camera and was confused with everything that was going on right now.

"Hoseok-ah, it's okay," Seokjin tried to comfort Hoseok who kept pouring and gulping down the bottle of soju.

"Okay? Can't you the mess that just happen?" Hoseok replied.

"We can persuade them back here and talk it out".

"Are you kidding me? Do you think that is actually possible? Yoongi hyung is not going to come back, I am sure of that".

"So, you're just going to be here and drink everything up and not try to do anything about it?"

"Do you have any better idea to do?"

"I just did".

"That's useless, just stop trying".

"Gosh why are you so annoying? We should be working together".

"I'm annoying you? Well, fuck then, I'm leaving," Hoseok stood up and left the place with his bag, not turning back.

"Hyung!" Taehyung called Hoseok out as he chased after him, before Hoseok paused and turned back.

"Follow me and I will beat you up. Go back. Take care of Seokjin hyung," he said before he ran away, Taehyung stood in place, pouting.

Jungkook was just sitting down beside Seokjin, looking through all the polaroids that the eight of them had taken individually by the beach just now. How happy they look in the picture. What had happened? Everything is a mess right now. All Jungkook could do was to watch his hyungs leaving one by one. Just as he was about to put the polaroid back, his phone vibrated. He didn't let go of the photos as he took out his phone from his pocket.

From: Eomma ♡

Jungkook-ah, I am going back to our old house right now and see if dad's still there. Do not come here, in case anything happens, you need to be safe. I love you Jungkook-ah.

No... Jungkook quickly stood up and was about to leave the restaurant before he returned back and spoke, "I need to meet eomma".

He left the restaurant and hailed a nearby cab, directing the driver to his old home. It was just a few minutes journey before Jungkook reached outside of the road that leads to his home. Jungkook paid the taxi driver before getting out of the door and begin running down the road, to his home. From far, he could see the lights in his old house was on. From far, he could notice a pile of boxes stacked up outside of his home. When he reached outside of his home, he peeked inside the box to see empty soju bottles filling it up. He was positive that his dad was still staying th-

"IT HURTS!!" Jungkook heard the voice of his mom screaming in pain.

Jungkook walked in, opening the door slightly as he peeked in. There she was, Jungkook's mom being pulled by her hair in the hands of her abusive husband as he threw on the floor. The polaroids of the boys that Jungkook still had on his hands began to crumple up as Jungkook's hands wrapped up to fists.

"After leaving me alone, you decide to come back?" Jungkook's father shouted at his mother, as she was on her knees, rubbing her hands together, apologizing. That made Jungkook even more furious.

"Get up you dirty woman," his father said as he pulled his mom by the hair, making her stand.

"I'm sorry, please spare me just this one," his mom begged. A tear fell from Jungkook's eyes.

"Till how long are you going to ask me to spare you? Do I look that easy to you?" the man said as he let go of her hair and slapped her on the face.

That was it. Jungkook dropped the polaroids that was in his grip and his phone, on the ground as he went back to the boxes and picked up a bottle. Recklessly, he opened the door wide open, and walked towards his father. Without any hesitation, he swung the bottle across his father's head as the bottle smash into two pieces. One piece was on the floor, scattered while the other is still on his hand, ends were sharp. He couldn't stop himself any longer as walked towards his father once again and plunged the broken piece of bottle in his hands towards his father's stomach.

Once...

Twice...

Thrice...

Fourth...

Fifth...

Sixth...

Seventh...

Jungkook could have continued if it wasn't for his mother that pulled him away. Blood was everywhere, on the walls, on his shirt, on his face and hands, and on the floor. He watched his father fell onto the ground, struggling. Soon after, he stopped moving and struggling, his eyes slowly closing. Realising what he had done, Jungkook slowly moved backwards, staggering, as he dropped the bottle he had on his hand. His back hit the wall and he slowly slid down and sat on the floor with his knees together, parallel to his chest. He saw the dead body of his father right in front his eyes, in a pool of blood. He couldn't believe himself. Jungkook begin crying. What have he done?

His mother that was beside him crawled towards him and held his hand, "Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry".

And just like that, she picked up her things and left the house. Jungkook sobbed even more. The person that he was trying to save left him all alone. He regretted. All he did was helping his mother and all he got in return was her leaving him alone.

-

What is the fate for the seven boys, and Sejin? Who will save them? Who will step up first and save the boys again? Will they even be saved? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 164 38
BTS. they ran together, all seven of them, making memories with each other before they inevitably got caught and locked away from the cruel and unfai...
9.7K 523 23
This story is about 7 boys who study in same school/university but some of them don't know about other's existence. And the one who knows hate each o...
2.4K 69 30
Seven life long friends have been together through thick and thin, but when tragedy hits them, will they all make it out together?
441K 12K 37
Your mum divorced with your dad and she always go to the club, bringing a different man to the house each time. Ever since he died, she found another...