1. Forgotten Memories ✔

By georgie-oso

Picture this. You wake up one day and you remember nothing about your past. You don't remember what you ate f... More

I can't remember anything... Chapter 1
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 2
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 3
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 4
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 5
I can't remember anything... Chapter 6
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 7
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 8
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 9
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 10
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 11
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 12
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 13
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 14
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 15
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 16
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 17
I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Ch 19 The End!!!

I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 18

1.4K 15 23
By georgie-oso

I can't remember... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything!

Chapter 18

Jaylah's POV

The kiss didn't last long. I was the one who pulled back.

"No," Michel whispered pulling me closer to him. He kissed me again. I kissed him back. At this point it was an opinion if you said that I had a boyfriend. What? Nash? Nash who? Right now, I was kissing the sexiest, funniest, guy with the most sexiest Italian accent. Psh, please. Boyfriend my butt.

I know that I'm basically cheating on Nash, but you know what? This kiss was different from Nash's or even Chas's. This kiss meant more then 'Hey you're my girlfriend let's make out.' This kiss was like one of those moments in those movies when you say "Finally." Well that's how I felt. Like something that was suppose to happen a long time ago happened.

This was my finally.

***

"You couldn't have looked that bad." I told Michel seriously.

"Yes I did. I looked disgusting. I had braces and BAD acne."

"So, that doesn't matter now cause you my sexy Italian mentor." I said pessimistically.

He chuckled. "I guess so."

I frowned. "You don't sound very enthusiastic about your job, Michel."

"I love my job!" he yelled exaggeratedly. I smacked his arm and laid my head on his chest. He chuckled and pulled me closer. We were laying in Cam's bed together. We've been like this for a while actually. Cam's family went out to spend some quality time. Ha suckers!

"Now, you just sound sarcastic."

"Maybe I was being sarcastic. Ever thought about that?" Michel smirked.

I frowned. "I'm not talking to you till you apologize." I said stubbornly.

There was a slight silence. "Mi perdoni," Michel said.

Oh, no he thinks he can get away with apologizing in Italian. No way buster! "In English." I said seriously.

He sighed. "Why?"

"Because I said so." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He groaned. He shifted our position so that I was on top of him. We were so close. "Your killing me." He sighed. He broke eye contact with me and turned his head to the left towards the door. He turned back towards me but this time he wasn't looking at me, or anything really.

Michel's eyes were wide, glittering whites showing all around. It's scared me for a second, then as soon as it came it left. Michel's pupils became visible again. He blinked a couple of times. Focussing his eyes.

Michel looked at me and cussed. "We have to get you back home."

"What? Why?"

He placed his hand on the side of my face and carressed my cheek. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I smiled.

He smiled, then continued. "I can't tell you why we have to go but it's the same reason you got zapped here."

"I don't understand."

"No one does, but before I take you home we have to drop by and pick up someone." Michel told me.

"Who?"

"Jayden."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden's POV

We, as in Cindy Ella and I, were sat at Mc Donald's, since Cindy Ella so rudely told me some very disgusting things about Starbucks. Even though I don't believe her one bit I didn't risk it. She was just staring at me, like a freaky weirdo. I'm used to girls sneaking a peek at me, but not openly like that. She didn't even care that I knew she was staring at me.

I looked at her strangly. "Hasn't anyone told you that staring is rude?"

"If they did I most likely wasn't paying any attention." She stated and took a bite of her double cheese burger.

"Obviously."

"Does my staring bother you?"

"Well sort of... kind of... not really... you know it's not that bad... well actually..." I looked around and saw almost all the female population in this Mc Donalds were staring at me. I turned back towards Cindy Ella. "Yeah, it does very much."

"Well I-"

I looked down at my watch. It was almost time to make my sudden appearance in class. "Look Cindy I have to go. So tell me what you wanted to tell me, so I can leave this place."

"Actually, I didn't really have anything to tell you. I lied." she admitted sheepishly,

I nodded. "Well, that's nice. You know being lied to." I laughed sourly. I hate liars! My mom told me that she would come back to get me after we escaped her abusive boyfriend. But she never did. She lied to me and now I have to stay with the stupid Merrick's. I've been living with them for eight years. It's been eight years and she hasn't came for me yet. She lied!

I stood up from the table angry. "Have an nice life, Cindy Ella Dobbs." I walked out the door, pushing it with all my force. Ugh!

I took out Sage's car keys out my pocket. I was about to press the button to unlock the doors, when I heard someone call my name. I turned around annoyed.

"What?" I said before I saw the person.

"Jayden, are you okay?" The girl asked. She had dark brown hair with blond strips of blond. And it kind of looked natural. The girl also had golden brown eyes that were really pretty. There was a guy standing behind her, but it didn't really look like he was interested in anything that was happening. He looked distracted and worried.

I looked back at the girl. "Who are you?" I asked confused.

The girl looked back at the guy who shrugged. She looked at me and studied me, not in a perverted, lusty way. "Jayden it's me, Jaylah." I still looked at her questioningly. The name did sound familiar, but I made not connection with it. "Jayden it's me Jaylah, your sister."

Yeah, this definatly was a joke. "I'm sorry, but I don't have time for you bull-"

"Language!" the girl scolded.

Okay now that sounded familiar. Where did I hear that before?

*Memory*

I was playing some sort of video game with some chick. It was Madden 2010. Ugh! I was so mad when I figured out that Cory stole mine and sold it to his friend Rodger for five dollars! Is he crazy?! I wasn't mad that he sold it I was mad for how much he sold it for.

"Hey, Skits," A man's voice greeted someone in the room I was in.

He chuckled. Before a girls voice said, "Don't call me that."

"I'm sorry." He laughed. "You know the first step of getting over an addiction is admitting it." HA! I've heard someone say that before.

"Dad! That's not funny. I'm not an addict." The girl said.

"Could've fooled me." The man spoke before the girl could respond. "Let me guess mom's winning."

"Yup!" A boy, I hadn't noticed till then, replied excitedly. I looked over at him nervously, and Holly S*** he looked just like me. "There is no way he's going to win."

"Shut Up! It's possible, Okay! I can do it!" I heard myself yell frantically, without any of my permission.

"Hey buddy, don't yell at me because you have no skills." The boy who looked just like me said I could hear the smirkin his voice.

Jaymes.

"Hey, you guys need anything some water or snacks." The man said interrupting our argument.

"No!" I yelled. I almost got tackled. Man this lady was good.

Mom.

She chuckled. "Yeah, get me a bottle of water and some pretzels... Jayden might need a napkin. Look he's sweating like a pig!" She said calmly, while I was all over the place. She was talking to the man.

Dad.

That comment distracted me enough to loose the ball. The pass wasn't good so the Mom's team caught it and ran!

And the forty... And the thirty...

"Oh and..."

AND THE TWENTY... AND THE TEN!!!

TOUCH DOWN!!! SHE WINS!

"... Some toilet paper. Cause I beat the s*** out of him!" Mom exclaimed.

"Mom! What have I told you about using that kind of language?" Jaylah yelled angrily.

Mom turned around to apologize, but was cut off by a new voice entering the room.

"Laylah Javerson you know better than to us that kind of language, especially in front of my grandchildren." A woman's scolding voice said coming from the doorway.

Grandma Emilia.

A man walked in right after her. He walked gracefully. The man looked to be in his late twenties like Grandma. He was taller then she was, though Grandma wasn't short. He had dark blond hair with glowing green eyes. Like me, dad, and Jaymes.

Grandpa Elijah.

"Sorry," Mom mumbled.

"Don't worry about it. I can see that our beloved Jaylah has the scolding under control." The woman; Grandma, then looked my sister; Jaylah. She smiled, a warm loving smile, a smile Jaylah returned.

"Come on children. Come down stairs. Including you so called adults. We need to hear what mischief you children have gotten yourselves into this time," Grandpa said from the doorway of the game room.

We all obeyed.

Okay that was weird. I looked at my surroundings confused. Then I saw Jaylah, and some dude who looked so familiar behind her.

"Jaylah, what the he-"

"Don't say it." She scolded.

I sighed. "What are we doing here?"

"Actually the question is what are you doing here?" I looked at her confused. "Me and Michel came to get you out of here."

"Here?"

"Yes, here"

"Here, as in where."

"Here as in this place."

"This place is what ?"

"A book! God dammet a book. Your trapped in a book and we came to get you out." The guy; Michel, exclaimed. Jaylah smacked him on the arm, he grimaced. Yeah, she did hit hard.

"Whoa! Michel man, what are you doing here? I Haven't seen you in years. Still running away from Jaymes, I see."

Michel chuckled. "Yes, of course I am so afraid of your brother."

"I would too. The guy tried to kill you once!"

We were so into our conversation that we didn't even remember Jay was there before she spoke.

"Okay, can we reminisce on the past another time, because that chick over there," She pointed inside the Mc Donald's we were stood infront of, "is glaring at me, for no reason what so ever."

I smiled at my little sister. I put my arm around her shoulders. "Don't worry little Sis. I'll take care of you." I kissed her cheek.

She pushed me away and wiped her cheek off. "Eww, Jayden that's discusting!" She giggled.

"Oh, be quiet you know you enjoyed it." I chuckled.

"Whatever your so nasty. You have cooties!" Jaylah laughed.

"Oh, grow up!"

"I'll grow up when you grow a mustache." We were argueing like little kids.

"I'll grow a mustache when you shave yours off!" Ooo good one Jayden.

"You know what?"

"No I don't know what, but I'm sure your gonna tell me." Oh, and another one!

"Ugh I hate-"

"Babe, we have to go." Michel cut in.

Babe? Wait. I definatly know he's not talking to me. Jaylah? Why would he call Jaylah babe? It's not like they're together. Right? Because she's with Nash. Right? How long have I been gone? World War III could have gone on and I wouldn't have known.

"Wait are you guy... Are you guys a thing? You know together?" I asked in shock and curiosity. "An item? An object? A thing?"

Michel put his arm around Jaylah's waist. I took a step back.

"Are you cheating on Nash, Jaylah?"

"Jayden-"

"Are you?"

"Jayden I can explain."

"Are you?!"

She looked down at her feet or the ground, which ever one floats her boat. "Yes." she whispered.

"Then theres nothing to explain." Wow, who would have known my sister could go this low. I knew that she was a jerk for the way she broke up with Chas. Then how she just started making out with Nash the first night they met right in front of Chas. And now she cheats on Nash.

"I thought you loved him." I said confused.

"I thought I did too." She whispered. She looked up at me. Tears streaking down her face. "I never meant for this to happen. Jayden please understand."

I thought about it for a while. I can't go around judging her when I've never been in her situaton before. I nodded. I pulled her towards me. "I hope you know what your doing." I said into her hair. We pulled away a couple of seconds later.

I looked at Michel and lifted my hands up, palms out. I lifted him off the ground. "I swear to God if you hurt my little sister I WILL kill you. And trust me it will be a slow agonizing death." I said through my teeth.

"Jayden." Jaylah scolded.

"Do you understand, Michel?" I asked him menacingly completely ignoring Jayah.

Michel nodded afraid. He's still the little boy with braces and bad acne. We were always best friends and he had a huge, major, crush on Jaylah. But Jaymes was always there, stopping him. Ha! It was fun watching those two over those years.

Man, like the time Michel took Jaylah to the dance because her date totally humiliated her infront of the whole school. What was that guys name again? Umm. OH YEAH! It was this kid named Cam Jensen. Yeah. Mitch was so pissed that he almost reveiled himself infront of the whole school!

Good times. Good times.

You know what I just realized?

I got my memory back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 5.1K 41
"You don't know me." "Yes, I do. And this is not you." "You don't know me well enough to know if this is me or not." "You're an angel...our angel" "T...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

270K 10.8K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
501 63 19
Jay is a seventeen years old popular boy. He lives in Caleforniä with his mother. His father died when Jay was seven years old and his three year you...
76.7K 4.5K 91
sienna is a witch that has so many secrets. her mom who was head coven hated her and all sienna ever tried to do was get her mom to love her. that w...