Soul's BackStory

By Grim_Reaper_Soul

"Beauty of the day, but child of the night. Come to me!" Was said by Marina Brogan and Marco Coleman. They en... More

The New Baby
The Home
The new Family
First Day
He knows
His soul
The Child's Dream
Her Reflection
Chris's Brother
school day.
school day (part 2)
School Day ( Part 3)
Getting to know her
Him and friends

Why? (Sexual)

14 0 0
By Grim_Reaper_Soul

**This part is very. Very. Sensitive to ME and OTHER people. You have been warned.**
It has now been 5 years. Since The child has been with the family. It was morning right now and she was eating with everybody. She had very short blonde hair with ice blue eyes. She heard the door open in the living room. She came out the kitchen and ran to her new father, Andrew. She hugged him tightly... But she also smelt something odd. She sniffed him and she smelt something different. Maybe he was drunk? She saw a large bottle in his hand.
Andrew looked down at the child and he gripped his bottle. He then smashed it over the girl's head, making her bleed and fall to the ground. He knocked her out and took his belt off. He watched blood came out her as he laughed a bit. He grabbed her knocked out body, dragging her upstairs.
No one else in the family, but 1 of the teens, seemed to not be concerned. The teen was about 19 now... And his name was Chris.
Chris tilted his head and he shook it slightly. He didnt wanna know.
Upstairs, Andrew was in his bed with the child. He woke her up and slapped her face with a belt, leaving a mark. He slapped her face again. He watched her hold her cheek as he threw the belt away and he took his... Uh... Pants off. He laughed drunkly... And from that night on till morning, was a sexual experience.
**ME FEELS DIRTY BUT IT HURTS**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 343K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
1.7M 159K 83
Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one glance she had been yearning for years now...
13.8K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
12.2K 815 16
كاتبة مبتدئة أول رواية لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبة:جنى الفيصل✍🏻