Hell's Lovers

By CausingTrouble21

Ava Party girl Careless Free Fierce Psychotic Lucifer Dangerous Powerful Feared Malicious Cruel Ava Tyler... More

Chapter 1: How It Began
Chapter 2: Graduation Day
Chapter 3: Poison
Chapter 4: Party Girl Ava
Chapter 5: Crash
Chapter 6: Welcome to Hell
Chapter 7: Ava Meets Lucifer
Chapter 8: Lucifer Meets Ava
Chapter 9: Lucifer Meets Ava (part 2)
Chapter 10: Maybe
Chapter 11: Ask
Chapter 12: Ask (part 2)
Author's Note*
Chapter 13: The Club, The Guys, and Random Drinks
Chapter 14: Remember
Chapter 15: Two Emotional
Chapter 16: Back Home

My First Book!!!!!!!!

366 7 0
By CausingTrouble21

AHHHH!!!!!

So this is my first book! Meaning it may be a bit all over the place because I don't know what I'm doing yet. But don't worry, I'll get the hang of it soon.

Hopefully, people like it, I don't expect it to become popular, but at least get some reads. I'm gonna do the best I can to make it interesting and fabulous as possible!!

I am also working with my lovely friend, @Infinity_jada1. She's helping me come with ideas and characters and everything this book will require. I love her sooooo much and is the only person I trust to make this book with me because we are both equally weird, odd and strange lol. Although she does not have any books, check her out and follow her.

I hope you guys like it, and I hope I have time to continue writing this twisted book of romance.

With the love of weird <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932 233 99
COMPLETED!!! Hannah; an angel, meets Garin; a demon, while on an assignment on Earth. They hated each other at first but after Sparks fly between the...
17.1K 553 62
Highest Ranking in Paranormal ~ #114 (Monday 24th July 2017) Highest Ranking in Romance ~ #72 (Saturday 20th February 2021) "So you're like my guardi...
201K 7.4K 29
//Highest ranking: #1 in over protective// Lilith is a 14 years old girl. she is the opposite of her name. she is sweet, innocent and naive. she love...
235 0 10
Disclaimer: This story contains mature elements and subjects that could be disturbing to some readers such as: sexual themes/acts, strong language, t...