Knowledge

Por SkyeHigh_Limit

Scarlett Harrison a.k.a Sky, was unique, she always was. Her parents died when she was at a young age, 10 to... Más

I blame her

Knowledge

97 2 0
Por SkyeHigh_Limit

Scarlett Harrison a.k.a Sky, was unique, she always was. Her parents died when she was at a young age, 10 to be exact. She kept the pain bottle up, and in doing so, she changed dramatically. She was sarcastic 90% of the time, she skipped school and she partied hard. She is 19 and trying to keep her feelings bottled up and hidden.

Scarlett's P.O.V

"And when have I ever let you down?" I said to my best friend, Jessica. "Multiple times." She smirked. "Well, I had great excuses!" I smiled. "I promise I'll pick you up and take you to go meet your annoying boy band." That's when she slapped me. "Bloody hell Jess!" I yelled holding my arm. "That really hurt." "They aren't a annoying boy band, they are a family." She explained. "Okay.. whatever ya say!" To clear things up, Jess and I live in England. I was born in Ireland, so my accents blended. Jess, was born here in London England. She's obsessed with a boy band named One Direction. I don't know why tho, I mean I haven't listened to their music because I never really wanted too. I was snapped out of my thoughts with another slap to the arm. "My god Jess! My bloody well arm already hurts!" "Don't mock my boy band." I scuffed. "In all honesty, they aren't exactly your.." I stopped when I saw her hand rise again. "Alright alright!" I said, backing away, my hands up in defeat. "Geez." I mumbled. "Its tomorrow, 2pm. And if you forget, I won't forgive." She said with a serious tone. "I promise, I won't forget."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.9K 1.7K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
55.1K 2.4K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
76.8K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...