take what you want and go -fa...

By GUCCI-TEARS

"it's been 2 years and i still can't forget you" /book 1/ More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven *
eight
nine
ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty øne
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue
sequel

fourteen

2.6K 188 15
By GUCCI-TEARS

vote or/and comment :) this is really short sorry
double update maybe ? ;)
---------------------------------

finn, 

the loser dinner or whatever it's called it's today. so that means i'm gonna see you today.

great.

i wasn't ready. i looked like crap and i just didn't want to see you at all. god i'm so nervous but why should i be? maybe because i was scared that i was going to fall for you again? maybe. i don't fucking know.

thing is im thinking of not going. i don't want to see you face and fall for you and end up heart broken again.

with all my hate,
jack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
21.3K 342 14
Sol(Solkratis) is a son of a wolf shifter and a vampire. he stumbles upon the middle of both the cullens territory and the wolf shifters territory du...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
53.6K 1.2K 11
Stiles is the weak pathetic human everyone treats like trash but Isaac, Liam, Kira, Jackson, Mason, Corey, and Jordan, except he's not at all human h...