Mystical (Mystical #1) (Revis...

By ArielleWeekly

Gentle ripples passed over her, a watery caress that contrasted with her growing unease. Blinking slowly, Eli... More

Prologue ☆
Chapter One ☆
Chapter Two ☆
Chapter Three ☆
Chapter Four ☆
Chapter Five ☆
Chapter Six ☆
Chapter Seven ☆
Chapter Eight ☆
Chapter Nine ☆
Chapter Ten ☆
Chapter Eleven ☆
Chapter Twelve ☆
Chapter Thirteen ☆
Chapter Fourteen ☆
Chapter Fifteen ☆
Chapter Sixteen ☆
Chapter Seventeen ☆
Chapter Eighteen ☆
Chapter Nineteen ☆
Chapter Twenty ☆
Fan Fiction: Late Night Musings&Dreams

Fairy Hickies Are Deadly

91.1K 1.5K 75
By ArielleWeekly

Thank you for your support!

FIRST BOOK IN THE MYSTICAL TRILOGY

"Magically numb your mind, drift off into Eliza Rose's dreams, it's the only thing that'll save her," Emily whispered, gracefully gliding into the forest shadows.

✋️✨BEFORE YOU START READING ✨✋️

Omg, please keep in mind I wrote this book when I was 16 it's been years now since I've been a published author. I have learned so much about writing, showing and not telling, character development, etc. Unfortunately and sadly, this book lacks some of that. I'm very proud of what Mystical has become but as an author I do still see what I could have done to improve this story. I will never feel regret with what I've written, but I do see improvement. With that being said, I don't see myself ever coming back to this story and trying to rejuvenate it and fix everything that's wrong. I appreciate all of the support! 

Also, in my chapters you will find music. Each chapter will have its own song, that song was what I listened to as I wrote.

07.16.2023: Update, I'm back and ready to revise this story, new and improved. 

~*INTRODUCING MYSTICAL*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 997 23
Lore has built up over the ages about creatures that live in the ocean, creatures of startling beauty, with the upper body of women, and the tails of...
610 37 28
Dovelyn isn't your average teenage girl. Secrets were kept and lies were told. Will Dovelyn be able to defeat the darkness? Who will she loose in the...
558 34 29
A few weeks ago, Luke and Heidi made up and got back together. You'd probably know they would, like, doesn't that happen in every breakup story? If w...
23.6K 279 17
What would it be like to turn into a mermaid? To feel the same blood flow in your fingers as in the tips of your tail? Samantha wasn't expecting to f...